What's wrong with you pathetic black ...
aweshet

Monticello, IN

#123 Jan 18, 2012
even if I celebrated black culture.. I mean it loses it's purpose..

specially when they say that whites invented better stuff yall just invented me how the hel am I gonna be offended..
aweshet

Monticello, IN

#124 Jan 18, 2012
I mean the insult loses it's sting..
aweshet

Monticello, IN

#125 Jan 18, 2012
and white people try too hard to turn black people into regular black people..
aweshet

Monticello, IN

#126 Jan 18, 2012
well naw sometimes they don't do that and reel you in with um...
jamaldagrease

Houston, TX

#127 Jan 18, 2012
just cuz i eat waterbellon im a pathets?
Cal

Toledo, OH

#128 Jan 19, 2012
aweshet wrote:
that's why I can't take any insults from the white man seriously i just don't see myself as black..
It really does not matter if you take insults from whitey seriously or not, he's serious when he delivers them! And if you're "unsure" about your blackness because you are one of the unfortunate few to have the white demon's blood slithering through your veins...just take your black azz to a KKK rally, you'll find out who and what you are real quick an in a hurry! SMH! Sad! LOL! "but funny" LMBAO!!!:-)

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#129 Jan 19, 2012
Because you're so desirable. It eats at us knowing you got away...isn't that what your wanting to hear.
vividreams wrote:
We all know that your failures at life BUT now you want to be hypocrites?! LOL
Black men also degrades,bash and belittle black women.They'll idolize and respect non black women which is fine with me.I'm not concerned about black men or their preferences.Yet I get bashed because I prefer white men? This is another reason why I find black men repulsive.Understand that black women don't belong to black men.It burns them up inside to see an attractive,fit and intelligent black woman with a white man.Why is this? I thought black men hated black women? Black men enjoy tearing down their own women which men of other races don't do.Isn't only right that black men would want to see their women happy with someone else no matter the color? This is why they're left with all the uneducated,overweight and unattractive black women.Because all of the decent black women such as myself who are fit,intelligent and attractive are with white men.This is one of many reasons why they opt for women of other races and assume all black women look like the mammie type,dumb,fat and obnoxious.In reality decent black women do exist! Black men will just never get that chance.
Anonymous

Gaffney, SC

#131 Jan 19, 2012
o wow.. o_O
Balzar Frisen

Jinan, China

#132 Jan 29, 2013
5thWardCircleCityofAngels wrote:
All decent black women are with white men? Lol...so you're saying that their aren't many decent black women? Obviously because a very small percentage of bw are with wm. I don't know if you're really black or just trolling but you sound very bitter and delusional. there are lots of good black men out there...but you seem to judge the worst we have to offer and apply it to all of us. We have enough white people doing that. We don't need our own women doing out too.
Now look here, son.You just messed up your argument with that 'our women' comment. So now you own people? I thought that stuff had been abolished. Grow up.
SantaMonicaGuy

Fairfield, CA

#133 Mar 12, 2013
"KKK rallies" .... Smh. It's ok West Virginia, you will get out of intellectual and moral depravity sooner or later.
JustDoThe RightThing

The Valley, Anguilla

#134 Oct 27, 2013
Imagine if all this hate filled energy could be refocused on love
JustDoTheRightTh ing

The Valley, Anguilla

#135 Oct 27, 2013
And I don't mean wishy washy romantic love, but agape love, where we try to understand and move on. But we don't have to move on leaving hate. There are good and bad things about BW,WW,BM&WM. It's called being human. If people concentrate on trying to make themselves better inside and out, and realise how hard it can be, they would find it easier to appreciate others. Hate and sub-standard behavior is the easy way out.
Jerome

Heston, UK

#136 May 24, 2014
you guys. STOP ARGUEING! White black. We all people of all colors. Behave pls. In da hood we dnt even generalize. We make pple feel comfortable cus they got jobs 2 do. Black women may be hoes. But they black men be bigga hoes. Hoes be hoes and joes be joes. Be who you gotta be whoever you may be or wish 2 become. Stop the hate. I might be collecting, but I aimt no clingy hood rat with a hate 2 preach. Relax. Do what you gotta do 2 be the best you can begive.

I dnt know a single man who is happy with his hoe. And dnt know a single hoe who is happy with his man. They all unhappy in this sosseyety. So they be who they want 2 be with. GET IT! Respect to all. Escept the racist commenters who just racist.

“Wife of Vanwyngarden :)”

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#137 May 24, 2014
Most of these black men on topics and generally

Are just trying to get attention like the rest of you
brittany

San Antonio, TX

#138 May 24, 2014
Jerome wrote:
you guys. STOP ARGUEING! White black. We all people of all colors. Behave pls. In da hood we dnt even generalize. We make pple feel comfortable cus they got jobs 2 do. Black women may be hoes. But they black men be bigga hoes. Hoes be hoes and joes be joes. Be who you gotta be whoever you may be or wish 2 become. Stop the hate. I might be collecting, but I aimt no clingy hood rat with a hate 2 preach. Relax. Do what you gotta do 2 be the best you can begive.
I dnt know a single man who is happy with his hoe. And dnt know a single hoe who is happy with his man. They all unhappy in this sosseyety. So they be who they want 2 be with. GET IT! Respect to all. Escept the racist commenters who just racist.
Thanks jerome for your honesty. Now let me be honest...please learn how to spell
Jewel

Mountain View, CA

#139 Sep 17, 2015
bdcsr wrote:
vividreams,
You're playing yourself. Attractive Black women always have the option of getting the elite Black men out there. Only ugly Black women complain about Black men,
"Elite" black men? This is a joke, right? Black men are bottom of the barrel.
Jewel

Mountain View, CA

#140 Sep 17, 2015
JustDoThe RightThing wrote:
Imagine if all this hate filled energy could be refocused on love
Not with black men. They have slapped too many people in the face. And yet they want to be treated with respect. Black men suck.
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Mexico

#141 Sep 17, 2015
easy as the ocean wrote:
Most of these black men on topics and generally
Are just trying to get attention like the rest of you
Well one things for certain. You would certainly get undivided attention. Youre a lovely gal. Easy as the ocean. Easy on the eyes too.
A Perm For BM

Mountain View, CA

#142 Apr 11, 2016
Logic_c wrote:
Justin Timberlake: "Cry me a river. Cry me, cry me."
Officer Darren Wilson: "Pow. Pow, pow,pow,pow."
Cigar Face 24

Hollywood, FL

#143 Apr 11, 2016
A Perm For BM wrote:
<quoted text>
Officer Darren Wilson: "Pow. Pow, pow,pow,pow."
Go back to your kiddy porn site crakkka boy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Simply Hilarious 1,655,919
White men: BRING ME YOUR WHITE WIVES!!! 5 min Bill 4
Are Blacks less discriminate when it comes to w... 12 min A real mutha for ya 1
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 12 min Jan 151
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 34 min Master White 51,743
Roy Moore Got This, Playa. MAGA 38 min The Patriot 14
Zero Tolerance for White Influence (May '15) 40 min Buzz Gill 58
the wheel never invented in Sub Saharan Africa (Jun '16) 43 min el rey de los cam... 225
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 4 hr Night_driver 896
More from around the web