Albino/neanderthal,So called Whites s...

Albino/neanderthal,So called Whites source of all human diseases

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hybridhunt

High Wycombe, UK

#1 Feb 1, 2014
these albino hybrid scientists just admitted that the 5% neanderthal gene they carry are the source of most serious types of diseases and illnesses that plague our world today,it has been proven before that this same group of mitocondrial dna in the neanderthal gene was also responcible for rickets,syphilis,herpes,dement ia,clef-lip,autism and a host of other diseases that africans just dont get,this neanderthal gene maybe even responsible for the h.i.v virous but you'll never hear albino scientists admit that.
hybridhunt

High Wycombe, UK

#2 Feb 1, 2014
hybridhunt

High Wycombe, UK

#4 Feb 1, 2014

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#5 Feb 1, 2014
I didn't watch the video yet but it does not surprise me at all. Seeing how the Neanderthals were horrifically inbred, just like the modern day albino. I going to watch the videos and give you my opinion when I get back.

Level 4

Location hidden

#6 Feb 1, 2014
hybridhunt wrote:
source!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =siQo8GP3eVsXX
LMAO so the Neanderthal gave the modern day albino diseases then the albino spread it around the world.

I have a feeling they will link those diseases(and more to come) to the fact that the Neanderthals were inbred.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#8 Feb 1, 2014
hybridhunt wrote:
these albino hybrid scientists just admitted that the 5% neanderthal gene they carry are the source of most serious types of diseases and illnesses that plague our world today,it has been proven before that this same group of mitocondrial dna in the neanderthal gene was also responcible for rickets,syphilis,herpes,dement ia,clef-lip,autism and a host of other diseases that africans just dont get,this neanderthal gene maybe even responsible for the h.i.v virous but you'll never hear albino scientists admit that.
Yet you're living in a white country and freeloading off of white people. Hmmmmmmmmmm.......
The Seer

UK

#9 Feb 1, 2014
hybridhunt wrote:
Showing your ignorance, boi.

6 billion people on the planet have Neanderthal DNA, everyone from the Chinese and East Indians, to Semites to the Europeans...

By the numbers this is a Neanderthals planet, fool lol

There are only, about, one billion sub-Saharan people on Earth, and they have DNA from an even OLDER extinct ape-man - Homo Heidelbergensis.

Worldwide, you Negroes are THE minority...
Gottz

Athens, GA

#11 Feb 1, 2014
Peeyew doo Chump wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure racism, boy.
In fact geneticists suspect that neandertalensis admixture conferred immune advantages... the opposite of what is being claimed here.
As always, you're wrong, boy.
Sounds like a 'Baritone' in your post, Barros.

Level 4

Location hidden

#13 Feb 1, 2014
Pere du Champ wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure racism, boy.
In fact geneticists suspect that neandertalensis admixture conferred immune advantages... the opposite of what is being claimed here.
Well that is your outdated study fool He posted a study that was posted TODAY.

You have any current studies? Or are we to take the word from of a fool who think European blonde hair is not recessive?

Level 4

Location hidden

#16 Feb 1, 2014
Pere du Champ wrote:
<quoted text>
As always, we should read all studies, measure their information against all known data, evaluate in terms of likelihood.. is it proven? And WHAT exactly is proven?
You Afronazis never get it right. You never understand what you've read, and you make fools of yourselves trying to make science fit your racist worldview.
Ain't gonna happen, pendejo.
I ask for a study and do I get one? No, just useless babbling from this useless idiot.

Next
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#17 Feb 1, 2014
hybridhunt wrote:
How can you pretend to draw these conclusions from a study that didn't mention most of these ailments while at the same time confusing white people with albinos?

You seem ... well ... stupid, actually. You have some information but you don't seem to be able to understand it. So you're stupid, not ignorant.

Just ... stupid.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#18 Feb 1, 2014
Pere du Champ wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure racism, boy.
Suspect lol

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19 Feb 1, 2014
Im gonna,watch the video now
hybridhunt

Coventry, UK

#22 Feb 3, 2014
The Seer wrote:
<quoted text>
Showing your ignorance, boi.
6 billion people on the planet have Neanderthal DNA, everyone from the Chinese and East Indians, to Semites to the Europeans...
By the numbers this is a Neanderthals planet, fool lol
There are only, about, one billion sub-Saharan people on Earth, and they have DNA from an even OLDER extinct ape-man - Homo Heidelbergensis.
Worldwide, you Negroes are THE minority...
CORRECTION!:who ever said you were full neanderthal?..the scientific evidence for what you are says that you and your race are 'hybrids' an admixture between two totally different species,one of them being a full on primate'the neanderthal'....(fucking thing couldn't even speak as it had a non working larynx!)the other which is sapien,sapien!,but the albino versoin of them,you should be a shamed to call your self a human being as the definition for that is being 100% sub-Saharan african,they are from pure 100% human stock,and all blacks today represent that,in reality there isn't really a name for you creatures,nature doesnt want you to exist just look what happens to you and every albino when they stay in the sun too long (photo-decomposition)now this neanderthal disease shock,why dont you just kill yourselves???http://www.washin gtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/ar ticle/2005/12/15/AR20051215017 28.html
hybridhunt

Coventry, UK

#23 Feb 3, 2014
hybridhunt

Coventry, UK

#24 Feb 3, 2014
vitamin d theory bullshizt!...lol
hybridhunt

Coventry, UK

#25 Feb 3, 2014
hybridhunt wrote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ wp-dyn/content/article/2005/12 /15/AR2005121501728.html
the neanderthal topped you up somehow with just enough melanin to survive the uv's lucky mother ffff!
Cyrus

Manassas, VA

#26 Feb 3, 2014
Their love for beastiality is the reason why a lot of diseases jumped from animal population to human populations. Disgusting unclean maggots.
Cyrus

Manassas, VA

#27 Feb 3, 2014
*love of beastiality
rite

Escondido, CA

#28 Mar 2, 2014
hybridhunt wrote:
I found this in another thread, one that's similar to this. I don't know if the links will come out right here, but it's interesting as it addresses one key point in this post, namely "dementia," as the allelic locus being addressed in the other post is TH01 7. Judging by the online sources, this locus is African, as the majority of persons carrying it are non-Caucasians. That's not saying that Caucasians don't have it, but, at least in Poland, they get trouble for it.

Anyway:

That might not be entirely correct, if the allelic locus THO1 7 is considered to be a "black" or "other" allele: http://www.isfg.org/files/b99eda336e2780c750a ...

The link's PDF, might take a while to load, but, when you notice that the locus THO1 9.3 is common in Northern Europe, you will also notice that THO1 7 appears predominantly in African-Americans. It's also frequent in Asians and American Indians, but appears twice as much in blacks as it does it Caucasians. One website I've found states that THO1 7 has its origins in Africa, but, if I remember right, that's a "probably."

But it's also one of the more prevalent allele loci in Italy; another PDF from a while ago: http://www2.ib.unicamp.br/caeb/Eduardo%20Beck ... It is the 4th out of 8 THO1 7 Italian markers, and you'll see it rises in the Southern Italian area. Does this mean it's prevalent in Italian regions close to the Med? Then that would hold true for other European countries that border on the Med.

But Poland's far north from Italy. How did THO1 7 get all the way up there if its really from Africa? And, if schizophrenia appears in THO1 7 Poles, could it be the same in Italians, Spaniards, or the French? Perhaps not, as there could be more THO1 7's around them than in Poland. Could there schizophrenia be hereditary? Or could it be from the knowledge of the THO1 9.3 Poles that the mental patients are, in fact, African?

But how could they know? If there is African origins in these people it would undoubtedly be thousands of years ago; their outward appearance would be the same as their neighbors? So it would have to be genetic, and, if so, would prove that schizophrenia is, at least in Poland, African in origins.

So is this kind of mental illness internal or external in origins? Are these persons being persecuted by evil racists that conduct their defamation so sneakily that they get away with having the THO1 7's branded as nutjobs? Or, are THO1 7's really nutjobs from birth? If there is a one-drop rule in Poland, there would have to be the same in Italy, Spain, Portugal, France, and who knows how many other European countries (as well as the US) that have Caucasians with the THO1 7 locus. Are they part black? Do they have surprise black babies when there's been no trace of African in either family at all? Or, at least from the last 1,000 years?

So, no, some mental illness may be from Africa. Or, if THO1 7 is from Asia, then Bruce Lee was a lunatic. And, since it's in so many of the Native Americans of both continents, they should be moved off their reservations and confined in mental hospitals, which is probably what reservations are anyway. If the one-drop rule applies at all anywhere, according to Polish scientists, it's to keep the planets population mentally healthy.

Not to worry. If your autosomal DNA test comes back with THO1 7, it's probably just convergence. Unless you hear heavenly voices speaking in Polish, of course.

Sto lat!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Man"? or "Human"? 10 min Hebrew Supremacist 1
Pulled Over For Looking At Cops? 14 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 21
News Speakers return flag issue to council meeting 14 min Police Protection 4
Another police officer murdered today during a ... 17 min NotSoDivineMsM 52
Black Americans are brain washed into being dys... 17 min Barkey 1
Kanye West For President 2020! 19 min Bobby T Canada 41
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,277,099
White men are better lovers? 26 min Oshun 530
Harris County Deputy Murdered 2 hr rebel111 104
Who is selina london? 3 hr selina london 72
Black ppl are attending college at higher rates... 3 hr Nikki 40
More from around the web