of 6
Next Last
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#1 Aug 10, 2014
Up the neck

Bowling Green, OH

#3 Aug 10, 2014
"In a news conference Sunday morning, St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar provided more information on the investigation so far. He stated that around Noon, a Ferguson officer encountered two teenagers on the street. As he was exiting his police car, one of the two teens allegedly shoved the officer back into the cruiser and assaulted him. Chief Belmar says there was struggle over the officerÂ’s weapon and at least one shot was fired inside the car, hitting no one. After the initial alleged assault, they exited the car. Belmar says the officer then fired at the teen or teens as they ran away. One teen was shot multiple times and died at the scene."

And 18yo isn't a teenager.

Word to the wise, keep your hands off of the nice Officer and learn some damn respect.
Up the neck

Bowling Green, OH

#4 Aug 10, 2014
You shove me back into a car, assault me and try to get my firearm, someone's taking two to the chest. Problem solved.

Never mind about those black on black shootings, though. Right?
yep

Pickering, Canada

#7 Aug 10, 2014
Klaus666 wrote:
I generally hate cops but they done good this time killing that subhuman colored animal, so happy riddance.
Can't disagree with that. One chimp less.
Up the neck

Bowling Green, OH

#9 Aug 10, 2014
I truly hope they have footage of the sh*t bags who were saying to kill the Police.

Odd that you don't see the same uproar when a black on back shooting occur. Then it's "don't snitch".
lmer

Lake Stevens, WA

#10 Aug 10, 2014
the fact is if blacks are not activeily going to hunt down and massacre these pigs like real men and stop being submissive to whitey they can expect these types of aggression to continue let's not forget where whites come from they come from babarism and they are babarians they might pretend to be civilized now but their savage nature is still with them. nobody in the world likes white apes and are waiting for the perfect opportunity to eradicate them from this planet. blacks need to wake up and start defending themselves from these animals or else you are putting yourself beneath them and you will become their animal which is what blacks are sadly. there is no peace with white dogs or any understanding that is why brave osama destroyed their buldings and i had a blast watching these parasites burn to death and fall 100 feet to their death like the cowards they are lol.
Up the neck

Bowling Green, OH

#11 Aug 10, 2014
lmer wrote:
the fact is if blacks are not activeily going to hunt down and massacre these pigs like real men and stop being submissive to whitey they can expect these types of aggression to continue let's not forget where whites come from they come from babarism and they are babarians they might pretend to be civilized now but their savage nature is still with them. nobody in the world likes white apes and are waiting for the perfect opportunity to eradicate them from this planet. blacks need to wake up and start defending themselves from these animals or else you are putting yourself beneath them and you will become their animal which is what blacks are sadly. there is no peace with white dogs or any understanding that is why brave osama destroyed their buldings and i had a blast watching these parasites burn to death and fall 100 feet to their death like the cowards they are lol.
Osama who? Lmao

http://youtu.be/D-O5V5V4Tow

Bring it, hadji. Give it yer best shot.
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#13 Aug 11, 2014
I believe the witnesses. Makes no sense, no sense whatsoever that a teen, or anyone else, would walk over to a police car and push a cop back into the car. Shame the cops took the cell phones, but that's exactly what a guilty individual would do.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na...
X-TREME BIAS

Chicago, IL

#14 Aug 11, 2014
Looks like Traycoon Martin, Emmett Till, Addie Mae Collins, Cynthia Wesley, Carole Robertson & Denise McNair gone habs one mo brudda for dat dere dead n!@s twerkin contest in Hell, yo.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#15 Aug 11, 2014
I see they already have Benjamin Chump on the case.....is Brown's family rich enough to hire him (perhaps help via a crowd-funding pool), or is Chump doing it pro bono.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#16 Aug 11, 2014

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#17 Aug 11, 2014
I was actually wondering the same thing the mother was wondering and that is why didn't the cop use a taser on him instead of shooting him eight times..
Style

London, UK

#18 Aug 11, 2014
Stag_R_Lee wrote:
http://www.theguardian.com/wor ld/2014/aug/10/police-fatal-sh ooting-black-teenager-angry-cr owd-st-louis-suburb
The Police's account does not sound credible. We know the Police are notorious LIARS and will back each other up... as a misguided act of loyalty. I want to hear the account from the teen's friend who wasn't arrested about what went down.

Until then I'll reserve my judgement...
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#20 Aug 11, 2014
For years in America, both on and off the internet, one can clearly see that many angry black males regularly glorify their crime and violence rate, praise their "knockout games", try to exalt themselves as being "fear-causing", and increasingly wish for and advocate high-casualty harm upon their opposition, especially whites....now don't whine when that big karma boomerang of all this heads back.

“Trump sanity-out of reach”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#21 Aug 11, 2014
Style wrote:
<quoted text>
The Police's account does not sound credible. We know the Police are notorious LIARS and will back each other up... as a misguided act of loyalty. I want to hear the account from the teen's friend who wasn't arrested about what went down.
There's as many thugs and criminals on police forces than on the street this is not an exaggeration
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#22 Aug 11, 2014
As the textbook black man made his own bed by chronic denial or glorification of his crime rate, or failure to raise his kids, he's now finding himself sleeping in that bed. In America today, the common BM is generally left to his own devices. Fewer 93ers than ever are in solidarity with him, including his own race of women.
Sir Jethro

Atlanta, GA

#23 Aug 11, 2014
Wonder if the chimpout will cease if the officer that fired his gun turns out to be a c oon?
Rhone

Buffalo, NY

#24 Aug 11, 2014
Style wrote:
<quoted text>
The Police's account does not sound credible. We know the Police are notorious LIARS and will back each other up... as a misguided act of loyalty.
Blacks are also notorious liars and will back each other up. According to all blacks, black males are all good boys who can do no wrong.
Style wrote:
<quoted text> I want to hear the account from the teen's friend who wasn't arrested about what went down.
What do you know about the black teen? He could be the biggest liar on planet Earth and yet you will reserve your judgment until you hear his account? Talk about blacks backing each other up.

LOL ....
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#25 Aug 11, 2014
In addition to addressing their disproportionate commission-of-crime rate, American black males also need to make sure they have their concept of cause-and-effect in the right place. By today, BMs have killed more people (both their brethren and other races) than the amount of harm non-blacks or the KKK ever did to them.
Svetlana

Phoenix, AZ

#28 Aug 11, 2014
Rioting and looting like a savage is a shame. Stealing things like rims, hair extensions/wigs, sports apparel, cell phones, etc is NOT going to bring light to the cause.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,578,745
Cavebeasts of Topix 13 min Paul 20
I'm not white but are blacks really this stupid... 41 min Dumbowners 20
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 43 min youll shoot your ... 60
I have token white friends. 46 min KIP 29
I'm opening up a 'custom' rope store. For all y... 1 hr Paul 7
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr dreamhunk 34,730
Baltimore/Ferguson vs. Charlottesville 4 hr a jig is a tool 51
Why Are White People On A Black Forum? 4 hr a jig is a tool 18
What the 6,000 man White Nationalist rally mean... 10 hr wild bill 53
More from around the web