How WW like this replacing beauty sta...

How WW like this replacing beauty standards of BM

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TJS

Monroe, GA

#1 Dec 31, 2013
Are black women today losing out on the desires of black men because of non black women like this?

A guy on my facebook page posted this and stated that black women have no change against women like this!

1. She has her own hair in her head which turns a lot of men off to black women due to the unclean nature of weaves and wigs not to mention how unnatural they look.

2. The thought that non black women are more prone to work out and stay in shape than black women.

3. The perceived lack of attitude that you get when you are dealing with a non black woman.

The man went on to state many different reasons but one of the last things that many black women hold on to today is that they have better bodies than a non black woman.

If any man has been outside of his city or like me when I was in Hollywood and LA, you will see that this is a bunch of crap. Now now black women do have usually more nice butts per woman than other women but then they are also usually fatter than other races of women as well! They also tend to come with ready made families that you dont have to deal with when you date outside of black women!

So black men and women, let me know, do you think that a black man if given the chance would prefer a non black woman shaped like this over a black woman shaped similar? And if so why do you think this is and if now why do you think so many black men on social media are saying that they have turned to non black women in order to find happiness?

As a small aside, I would like to believe that the reason that so many white girls in america are getting shaped like this is because of the hormones they are putting in the food! See when black girls started eating this food it turned them from thick to fat but the white girls who were skinny just gained curves. But thats just my thoughts.. give me yours

Tommy Sotomayor Follow me on twitter @TjSotomayor

like my facebook fan page http://www.facebook.com/therealtommysotomayor

http://sotomayortv.com/white-women-like-repla...

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#6 Dec 31, 2013
Ivory. lmao. Anything but the actual, which is PALID. No, you "ivories" are the offspring of sodom, poisonous vipers who stole everything you have. The only good in you people was stolen, eyes, legs and breasts. You are an unnatural composite of conquered people, well groomed by all the booty you took off of black bodies.

I obviously stand with the sisters. I'll find that one that was mostly undamaged by this evil, corrupt, "ivory" society.
ReclusiveMonkey

Arlington, VA

#7 Dec 31, 2013
TJS--MaceoPatterson wrote:
Are black women today losing out on the desires of black men because of non black women like this?
A guy on my facebook page posted this and stated that black women have no change against women like this!
1. She has her own hair in her head which turns a lot of men off to black women due to the unclean nature of weaves and wigs not to mention how unnatural they look.
2. The thought that non black women are more prone to work out and stay in shape than black women.
3. The perceived lack of attitude that you get when you are dealing with a non black woman.
The man went on to state many different reasons but one of the last things that many black women hold on to today is that they have better bodies than a non black woman.
If any man has been outside of his city or like me when I was in Hollywood and LA, you will see that this is a bunch of crap. Now now black women do have usually more nice butts per woman than other women but then they are also usually fatter than other races of women as well! They also tend to come with ready made families that you dont have to deal with when you date outside of black women!
So black men and women, let me know, do you think that a black man if given the chance would prefer a non black woman shaped like this over a black woman shaped similar? And if so why do you think this is and if now why do you think so many black men on social media are saying that they have turned to non black women in order to find happiness?
As a small aside, I would like to believe that the reason that so many white girls in america are getting shaped like this is because of the hormones they are putting in the food! See when black girls started eating this food it turned them from thick to fat but the white girls who were skinny just gained curves. But thats just my thoughts.. give me yours
Maceo

Your on Topix, YouTube, Yahoo, BlackVoices, BeyondBlackandWhite.com with many profiles, all you do is whine!

Liz Patterson of PreciousPetsVA.com is your Ex White wife.(16 years ago)
Woodbridge, VA
http://www.preciouspetsva.com/images/LizArthu...

Liz Patterson of PreciousPetsVA.com
http://preciouspetsva.com/images/Liz-&-Do...
Woodbridge, VA

Liz Patterson of PreciousPetsVA.com (recent photo)
http://www.preciouspetsva.com/

I guess that pretty much explains what you attractive and what your willing to accept! LMAO

Most Black men don't pull those types of women. Even the few White women/Non BW that Ive seen celebrity Black men "Pay for" they cash out too and move on!

What you put out, you'll get back from your own women!
Drumroll please

Euclid, OH

#8 Jan 1, 2014
bunnywen wrote:
Black guys desire and prefer us over TGs no explanation needed. Yes we do have bodies so he is getting the best of both worlds
With a TG black guys are in poverty. When he gets with us its a sign of wealth. Only a Ivory can give a black guy beautiful babies.
We have always been desired over TGs no question about that.
this May be so in some cases but there are beautiful black women that look way better than non black women. Like regular black women without the weaves attitude or weight and other lies. There are black women like me who look better than all races of woke who desire my tan skin and features.
Drumroll please

Warwick, RI

#9 Jan 1, 2014
bunnywen wrote:
I feel so bad for anyone born a TGs. Her life will be doomed to a lonely miserable bitter way of living. NO man will love her not even her own race of men. Ugly as faque. Ghetto loud mouth unkept human beings. Ivorys will ALWAYS be placed over a TG.
naw. BW look better than white women. White women all look the same. And straight hair. How boooooooring. You guys skin is as white as snow. Please you all that attractive. You have little to no lips. All non white women look better compared to white women alone.
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#11 Jan 1, 2014
Drumroll please-BunnyWren-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>this May be so in some cases but there are beautiful black women that look way better than non black women. Like regular black women without the weaves attitude or weight and other lies. There are black women like me who look better than all races of woke who desire my tan skin and features.
Maceo

Most Black women don't care these days, they expect you to hate them and not do for your own families its nothing new. its simply time to move on from Unproductive, Dumb Black man who lack common sense!

Even if you changed today which you won't it will take another 4 generation for it to take affect because Black men are not productive!

Stop blaming White men because they immigrants are discriminated against yet they stick together take care of their families, live well and take care of their own.

That's your "Slave Mentality"!

Yes racism does exist but you don't and didn't make any effort to improve your lot in life, but you have no problems "Chasing WW Ass"!

Educated Black women who value themselves don't need to accept Ass holes like you! Besides, your friends had OOW babies and all of a sudden a Grown Ass adult son shows up! Jeff ran to live off a White woman and married her in less than 6 weeks, said he was sick and lives off a White woman he married...I guess he didn't want to work anymore! Your friends chased WW ass too for decades and they lack "common sense" they don't even know how to treat women with respect!

Who cares move on and fo take your BS to some White women. You do the same behaviors to them too!

Level 4

Location hidden

#12 Jan 1, 2014
No Comment wrote:
<quoted text>
...which you seem to prefer remaining confined in, as opposed to relocating to some colored-friendly society, like in Zimbabwe.
EBT cards have ANYTHING to do with that decision, Buckwheat?
Shut up you pasty beast. You know NOTHING.
Maceo Berry

Fremont, CA

#13 Jan 1, 2014
TJS wrote:
IRBM don't want black woman no matter what they look like or how they act.They date fat white hippos and fridge shaped mexicans but keep talking about fat black women and weaves.If a white man has yellow fever a fat white women can't compete with a tiny asian no matter how much weight she loses,he likes yellow puxxy those are the facts.
Maceo Berry

Fremont, CA

#14 Jan 1, 2014
bunnywen wrote:
We know how to love care and understand a man. Skills TGs lack. TGs are played out. IN less then two hours it will be 2014. It's rare to see a black guy with a TGs. You will see him with a beaitiful Ivory on his arm
TGs know their place and have excepted it and stop caring, they know they can never
compete with us.
Sir,its 2014 come out of the closet and find yourself a man.Gays deserve love too.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#15 Jan 1, 2014
TJS wrote:

There's nothing wrong with IR and it's increasing for black women and black men.
Maceo Berry

Fremont, CA

#18 Jan 1, 2014
bunnywen wrote:
What he said. TGs are played out. Hmmmm come to think of it never were in style just tolerated. We are first then other races of girls and lastly TGs.
<quoted text>
You mean what you said,you are him and he is you lmao.Hows your twitter account going Sir?

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

But excellence is close enough

#19 Jan 1, 2014
Hehehe, bunnywen is a clown!!!!!!!!! I love this guy!!!!!!!!!:D

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#20 Jan 1, 2014
So what; she's a white b!tch wit' a fat @zz.

*shrugs*

LOLOL!!!@ "replacing beauty standards".

The Black woman is automatically thick & fit like that...lets not forget.
BigKnob

United States

#21 Jan 1, 2014
ReclusiveMonkey wrote:
<quoted text>
Maceo
Your on Topix, YouTube, Yahoo, BlackVoices, BeyondBlackandWhite.com with many profiles, all you do is whine!
Liz Patterson of PreciousPetsVA.com is your Ex White wife.(16 years ago)
Woodbridge, VA
http://www.preciouspetsva.com/images/LizArthu...
Liz Patterson of PreciousPetsVA.com
http://preciouspetsva.com/images/Liz-&-Do...
Woodbridge, VA
Liz Patterson of PreciousPetsVA.com (recent photo)
http://www.preciouspetsva.com/
I guess that pretty much explains what you attractive and what your willing to accept! LMAO
Most Black men don't pull those types of women. Even the few White women/Non BW that Ive seen celebrity Black men "Pay for" they cash out too and move on!
What you put out, you'll get back from your own women!
sounds like you have a reclusive jealously, worried about what a bm can get,....emm, thats funny.
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#22 Jan 1, 2014
The natural beauty of our White women is breathtaking.

www.youtube.com/watch...

Now one can understand the black males propensity to rape them, sick but understandable seeing the limited options the average black male has.
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#23 Jan 1, 2014
So many black male rapist hacked this Youtube video that they broke the link, try this link that has anti-negro rape software built in.

www.youtube.com/watch...
BigKnob

United States

#24 Jan 1, 2014
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>
Maceo
Most Black women don't care these days, they expect you to hate them and not do for your own families its nothing new. its simply time to move on from Unproductive, Dumb Black man who lack common sense!
Even if you changed today which you won't it will take another 4 generation for it to take affect because Black men are not productive!
Stop blaming White men because they immigrants are discriminated against yet they stick together take care of their families, live well and take care of their own.
That's your "Slave Mentality"!
Yes racism does exist but you don't and didn't make any effort to improve your lot in life, but you have no problems "Chasing WW Ass"!
Educated Black women who value themselves don't need to accept Ass holes like you! Besides, your friends had OOW babies and all of a sudden a Grown Ass adult son shows up! Jeff ran to live off a White woman and married her in less than 6 weeks, said he was sick and lives off a White woman he married...I guess he didn't want to work anymore! Your friends chased WW ass too for decades and they lack "common sense" they don't even know how to treat women with respect!
Who cares move on and fo take your BS to some White women. You do the same behaviors to them too!
16.6 million ww single, & 4.7 million more ww than wm, plus 6 million more women in america than men period. Women in college out number men by 57% females, 43% men, now im not interested in ir myself but the bwe opened the door to this., they set themselved up,.........they cant complain look at what their doing. Plus you have ww addressing ww being single by sush a large number:
Kayhymowitz.com/
HannaRosin.com/
Katebolick.com/

Note: Con man Richard Banks based his bk on kay hymowitz's book (a ww to wm) about manning up, how the rise of women have turned men into boys........according to ww.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

But excellence is close enough

#26 Jan 1, 2014
bunnywen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir your TGs should be in the circus.
Sir, sir, just because you're a lonely fat man, eating his sorrows away with porkrines, doughnuts, hot dogs, and ice cream doesn't mean we all are. I'm sorry that your life sucks, okay?
WM_Rule_BM

Arlington, VA

#27 Jan 2, 2014
Triceroy wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up you pasty beast. You know NOTHING.
Maceo

Talking to your profiles Senior? LMAO

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#29 Jan 2, 2014
bunnywen wrote:
<quoted text>Sir just because your miserable with a TGs don't take it out on us. Come unstuck from the tar find an Ivory and enjoy life.
Why do you project on the thread, señor?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,566,893
++a--x--e is gay, I have proof (Feb '12) 3 min The Watchful Axe 24
News Jada Pinkett Smith: Girls Trip is 'important' f... 8 min SBT 1
I'm The Watchful Axe and I'm a post op fruitcake/ 8 min The Watchful Axe 6
Microchips In Employees Become Reality 10 min Redefined 54
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 10 min The Incredulous Axe 4,047
Kimp and Harrieta can't join the military! 17 min The Watchful Axe 7
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 20 min Dudley 906
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 41 min Prophets prophesy 60
Women: What is more important to you? 3 hr lori579 86
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr lori579 1,548
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 3 hr tr a gic 154
More from around the web