Are black men a dying "breed"?
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#141 Dec 5, 2012
at least in America, the population growth of black males in pure ethnicity is running dangerously low on fuel and the results can be as catastrophic as a 747 over the Pacific in the same shape. black males are in a seperate category already and the racial make-up and diversity of the rest of Americans is basically irrelevant.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#142 Dec 5, 2012
Im not sure whats happening to black america. A lot of black men are dealing with non black women, and black women are starting the trend as well, some are mad at each other.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#143 Dec 6, 2012
Entropythermo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but out of these 2.5 million extra black men, how many of them are mixed race? many of them may have a white mother or a white father, but in america since mixed race people are labeled as black it is not possible to get correct statistics for this data. However, many blacks may see this data and say to themselves "our population is growing" when in reality it is declining and being replaced by people who are half white (or even more)
This is actually the case for White Americans.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20434...
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#144 Dec 6, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
Im not sure whats happening to black america. A lot of black men are dealing with non black women, and black women are starting the trend as well, some are mad at each other.
Them BW got hundreds of years of IR under their belt

You AA men behind they ass

Pretty soon all you looking like Prince and cave bitches be done with you

Cave bitches like dark skinned men

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#145 Dec 8, 2012
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
This is actually the case for White Americans.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20434...
Most white people would never see that woman as white, shes mestizo. They are not well versed on their racial heritages at time either. If they check white, its a status thing, especially if they are dark, or not full spaniard, because that lady is not full spaniard.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#146 Dec 11, 2012
sometimes, an Asian can be mistaken for a Filipino or Polynesian. oftentimes, a white can be mistaken for a Hispanic or even an individual of light Arabic descent. sometimes the resemblence between complexion or facial features could be so close, it's almost interchangable.

the common black man on the other hand is hardly ever mistaken for anyone or anything but a black man. they're easily spotted and labeled because of their associated negativity that they mostly cause themselves - not the best distinction in the world to have.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#147 Jul 9, 2014
At least in America, no woman is in solidarity with the black man including his own race of woman. Aside from mutual friendship with women, it's approaching the point where all black males are gonna have are each other.

The population of black males is 7 percent. Everybody else? 93 percent. The odds are greater that the diversity amongst the 93 will eventually solidify into one nationality of sorts, well before the population of black males even begins to approach 10 percent.

“Taking snowbunnies one by one”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#149 Jul 9, 2014
14WORDS88 wrote:
I say we hurry this along as fast as possible. I hate that my hard earned tax dollars are being used to feed and cloth little useless monkeys. The faster we get rid of the black male or female, the better.
I will gladly finance any blacks that wish to return to they're homeland in Africa.(Of course at the cheapest possible rate, most likely shipped in crate on a very slow moving vessel.)
Who's with me?
lol @ this insignificant powerless white boy
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#151 Jul 19, 2014
Perhaps the U.S. government, its general populace of citizens and society may keep some four percent of black males to have a little fun kicking them around for sport....after all, scientists also have to keep specimens of cancer and bacteria in their labs for research and prevention (but that's part of their job).

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#152 Jul 19, 2014
the boundaries of space wrote:
at least in America, the population growth of black males in pure ethnicity is running dangerously low on fuel
Post of proof of this decline or you will just be written off as a pathetic bm obsessed babbling idiot.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#153 Jul 31, 2014
Why are so many black males all across America apparently feeling threatened these days? There's always been an approximate 7/93 split for centuries - nothing really new or unusual, which makes it kinda puzzling. They should be used to it by now.
Anon

Mountain View, CA

#154 Aug 17, 2015
Entropythermo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but out of these 2.5 million extra black men, how many of them are mixed race? many of them may have a white mother or a white father, but in america since mixed race people are labeled as black it is not possible to get correct statistics for this data. However, many blacks may see this data and say to themselves "our population is growing" when in reality it is declining and being replaced by people who are half white (or even more)
Black is declining and frankly, no one wants "extra black males". No thank you. I speculate that's why BW have kicked up the abortions, because they're trying to find a way to get rid of these " extra black males" nobody wants. Cops are trying to get rid of them. Mexican gangbangers are trying to get rid of them. Back page escorts are trying to get rid of them and have installed a "No Blk Men" warning on almost every page. It's really something.
Sadbuttrue

Aldie, VA

#155 Aug 17, 2015
aZiya wrote:
"U.S. census data show that when you look at Americans ages 15 to 25, there are 3.9 million FEWER WHITE MALES now than there were in 1970, and 2.5 million MORE BLACK MALES. So why do we so often hear black men a dying breed"
This is interesting
Maceo

Murder, Die Young, Poor Health..........Risky behaviors ..........Youre going extinct! Now your educated women are seeking out White men and other races to date or marry they know they cant trust nor do they have your support so they leaving you!

You need to worry educated BW are not backing BM nor are they making excuse I see them going off and marrying outside the race now they know it doesnt pay to stick with BM.

The culture is screwed up and you have a screwed up mentality!

YOu said:

Quotes Its not me to help my wife with her business! LMAO

My Mother should have found a husband thats not my business to help her! LMAO

Im not helping any Black women that Im not F^cking , they can check with their former BF, its not me to do for any BW their feminist let them do things themselves!

I dont take women to nice resturants or buy nice gifts most dont deserve it! I dont take them on any trips because their Gold Diggers they need to do for me!

You asked why Black women dont want Black men like you? LMAO

Your a LOSER and a FOOL!

YOUR ALSO ALONE AND ITS BECAUSE OF YOUR DEMENTED MINDSET!
Sadbuttrue

Aldie, VA

#156 Aug 17, 2015
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Black is declining and frankly, no one wants "extra black males". No thank you. I speculate that's why BW have kicked up the abortions, because they're trying to find a way to get rid of these " extra black males" nobody wants. Cops are trying to get rid of them. Mexican gangbangers are trying to get rid of them. Back page escorts are trying to get rid of them and have installed a "No Blk Men" warning on almost every page. It's really something.
Maceo

Nobody wants your behaviors you doled out! Your on everything thats BAD!

If its BAD then its BLACK MEN YOU OWN IT!
Sadbuttrue

Aldie, VA

#157 Aug 17, 2015
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Black is declining and frankly, no one wants "extra black males". No thank you. I speculate that's why BW have kicked up the abortions, because they're trying to find a way to get rid of these " extra black males" nobody wants. Cops are trying to get rid of them. Mexican gangbangers are trying to get rid of them. Back page escorts are trying to get rid of them and have installed a "No Blk Men" warning on almost every page. It's really something.
MACEO

Why are you always on the White transexuals Webpages looking at their penis's? Youve been doing this for about 10 years now!

Are you obsessed with White men who are transexuals?
coretta

Paterson, NJ

#158 Aug 17, 2015
Entropythermo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes but out of these 2.5 million extra black men, how many of them are mixed race? many of them may have a white mother or a white father, but in america since mixed race people are labeled as black it is not possible to get correct statistics for this data. However, many blacks may see this data and say to themselves "our population is growing" when in reality it is declining and being replaced by people who are half white (or even more)
This is not 1960 no one uses the one drop rule anymore. Now what about the 3.9 fewer white males, what is the excuse for that?
coretta

Paterson, NJ

#159 Aug 17, 2015
aZiya wrote:
"U.S. census data show that when you look at Americans ages 15 to 25, there are 3.9 million FEWER WHITE MALES now than there were in 1970, and 2.5 million MORE BLACK MALES. So why do we so often hear black men a dying breed"

This is interesting
It looks like white men are the dying breed
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#160 Aug 17, 2015
In America, black males are only seven percent of the population. Certainly, they (and their supporters) do have their "revoltuionary" hopes and visions, though most are unable to be carried out because of their small population. A few do realize they'd only be harming themselves, though most don't.
Nameless 15

Mountain View, CA

#162 Sep 6, 2015
sweetgirl101 wrote:
<quoted text>
As a black woman I am somewhat EMBARRASSED by thread. EVERYONE can see that it's blacks doing themselves a DISSERVICE by mixing their blood in large numbers, because most bi-racials from blacks grow up and mate with whites,asians,his-panics adding to the numbers of whites,blacks,and asians. And the result from this is a DECREASES of black population. I just hate that the one post on this thread that precedes with LOGIC and REASONING came from a white male.
I don't want to have kids with these dysfunctional black men. These loony tunes black men.
Nameless 15

Mountain View, CA

#163 Sep 6, 2015
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO
Why are you always on the White transexuals Webpages looking at their penis's? Youve been doing this for about 10 years now!
Are you obsessed with White men who are transexuals?
I mean, but how do you know he's always on that page unless you are always there too? You see where this is going?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 6 min Moses 7,969
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,395,674
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... (Jun '14) 18 min Moses 1,615
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 26 min Moses 46,471
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 29 min LMBAO 90
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 31 min Sara 294
HELLO: Why do you believe in idol picture of J... 42 min Hello 210
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 54 min Fit2Serve 94
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr Moses 32,671
Do you understand 5 hr Truth Hurts 28
More from around the web