“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#121 Dec 1, 2012
the light has come wrote:
have anyone check te hospitals and see there is still black boys being born. have anyone check the schools and see there is a lot of little black boys there. couple of years ago Africa topped a billion blacks. that do not count others world wide. have anyone thought that in one year millions of black babies can be born. The black race is the oldest race on the planet and in my opinion black me will be here as long as there is black women.
lol do u check population growth in usa guess what every race has increased except aa

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#122 Dec 1, 2012
see-n-say wrote:
<quoted text>Well, both are certainly deep matters of the human condition. Fortunately, humans have what is called a "superego" and are almost always able to keep these matters cerebral.

s-u-p-e-r-e-g-o

Now naegroes...well what can I say. Are you aware of the blighted naegro hive called Africa? Are you aware of the violence, degradation, rape, and crime in the naegro wastelands of America? Have you ever seen anything as simple as a savage naegro beast getting loud and violent at a convenience store?

You are a fricking naegro ffs. The answer to all those questions is, "Yes." Now what was that you were saying about death and destruction?
your entire culture is built on death and destruction. Have you ever heard of Tasmanians weren't they all killed off by your kind? Have you heard of native americans weren't most of them killed off by your kind? Your ppl have stolen entire countries, raped and murdered entire groups of ppl on every continent.
I don't know any blk ppl in America that have bombed busses filled with ppl or bombed churches filled with childten like whites did during civil rights not too long ago.
Why talk about africa, worry about the third world countries in eastern Europe.
And why did so many whites flee from that wasteland Europe

Location hidden

#123 Dec 1, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol do u check population growth in usa guess what every race has increased except aa
link?
End of disscusion

Edwardsville, IL

#124 Dec 1, 2012
Whites are a in-fact a dying race its science here.
Blacks are the dominant in genetics so by 2050 the population of whites would have shrunken dramatically.The Europeans created HIV-AIDS, Ebola,and the CIA bring drugs into the country and put em in black neighborhoods. Abortion rates are high amongst blacks so if this keeps up we as blacks just might be a dying breed because of European genetic survival.

I got a question how can the black man be a dying breed and not the black women, you come from us.
Quinton

Tulsa, OK

#125 Dec 1, 2012
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>
^the dark and twisted minds of whites. Always thinking in terms of death and destruction.
I don't think about how I'm going to survive, you know some times game can be out of bounds. You will win if you don't lie about who you are I bet. Me too! And this ain't blaspemy or nothing but I do think egypt one was the center of education

“go suck an elbow”

Level 2

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#126 Dec 1, 2012
aZiya wrote:
"U.S. census data show that when you look at Americans ages 15 to 25, there are 3.9 million FEWER WHITE MALES now than there were in 1970, and 2.5 million MORE BLACK MALES. So why do we so often hear black men a dying breed"
This is interesting
Yes but out of these 2.5 million extra black men, how many of them are mixed race? many of them may have a white mother or a white father, but in america since mixed race people are labeled as black it is not possible to get correct statistics for this data. However, many blacks may see this data and say to themselves "our population is growing" when in reality it is declining and being replaced by people who are half white (or even more)
the light has come

Danville, IL

#127 Dec 1, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol do u check population growth in usa guess what every race has increased except aa
Did you notice the subject was a question if black men are a dying breed.Have you heard of a population explosion. One generation can have a population explosion of black boys being born. the problem with those people who make future predictions, you never hear from them when it do not turn out the way they say. We can all have our opinion on what tomorrow will bring but only time will tell the real story.
Quinton

Tulsa, OK

#128 Dec 1, 2012
Quinton wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think about how I'm going to survive, you know some times game can be out of bounds. You will win if you don't lie about who you are I bet. Me too! And this ain't blaspemy or nothing but I do think egypt one was the center of education
just now people started this and now y'all woke your game up !
But like it or not maggots black live in Africa. Da . You put it together because Egypt and all of the middle east was the center of education. Fact
Your must got both sex organ,s are y'all still listening. Why are y'all stuck.look at the globe . Black people can't learn if your getting eaten by animals on the way, any blCk would have known a pure white man it was that. Is that a fact I

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#129 Dec 1, 2012
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>
link?
lol mobile txting i cant do what i use 2 look it up see if im lying the abortion rate of aa is highest in usa

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#130 Dec 1, 2012
the light has come wrote:
<quoted text>Did you notice the subject was a question if black men are a dying breed.Have you heard of a population explosion. One generation can have a population explosion of black boys being born. the problem with those people who make future predictions, you never hear from them when it do not turn out the way they say. We can all have our opinion on what tomorrow will bring but only time will tell the real story.
u kidding only way of a human explosion is the end of abortion lol the real truth is de population of the west and the increase of asains 2 the west lol

Location hidden

#131 Dec 1, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol mobile txting i cant do what i use 2 look it up see if im lying the abortion rate of aa is highest in usa
then your words mean nothing
the light has come

Danville, IL

#132 Dec 1, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>u kidding only way of a human explosion is the end of abortion lol the real truth is de population of the west and the increase of asains 2 the west lol
I have watch things people say would happen from so call experts and 90% of the time they been wrong. I have watch cycles of living events and seen them change despite the odds against it.Reading history confirm that mankind is good at guessing the future. If we followed the guess work of people none of us would be here today. When man say it can not happen it happen.
Daddy

Oaxaca, Mexico

#133 Dec 1, 2012
aZiya wrote:
"U.S. census data show that when you look at Americans ages 15 to 25, there are 3.9 million FEWER WHITE MALES now than there were in 1970, and 2.5 million MORE BLACK MALES. So why do we so often hear black men a dying breed"
This is interesting
Its called wishful thing or positive outlook.
Daddy

Oaxaca, Mexico

#134 Dec 1, 2012
Wishful thinking or positive outlook getting rid of those things!
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#135 Dec 5, 2012
blacks males today are finding themselves at an extreme disadvantage. they also do not reproduce well and are an almost declining percentage-rate of the population in every U.S. state except the black-trash state of Mississippi.

Location hidden

#136 Dec 5, 2012
the boundaries of space wrote:
blacks males today are finding themselves at an extreme disadvantage. they also do not reproduce well and are an almost declining percentage-rate of the population in every U.S. state except the black-trash state of Mississippi.
"U.S. census data show that when you look at Americans ages 15 to 25, there are 3.9 million FEWER WHITE MALES now than there were in 1970, and 2.5 million MORE BLACK MALES. So why do we so often hear black men are a "declining"
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#137 Dec 5, 2012
in America, the population of black males today, in 2012, is almost exactly the same as it was a hundred years ago, in 1912. very little growth. this can easily be checked out. it's partially why fewer than ever of them are seen in nationwide senatorial or gubernatorial races. even some blacks on the internet ackowledge this.

Location hidden

#138 Dec 5, 2012
the boundaries of space wrote:
in America, the population of black males today, in 2012, is almost exactly the same as it was a hundred years ago, in 1912. very little growth. this can easily be checked out. it's partially why fewer than ever of them are seen in nationwide senatorial or gubernatorial races. even some blacks on the internet ackowledge this.
"U.S. census data show that when you look at Americans ages 15 to 25, there are 3.9 million FEWER WHITE MALES now than there were in 1970, and 2.5 million MORE BLACK MALES. So why do we so often hear black men have "very little growth"
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#139 Dec 5, 2012
throughout America, it ain't really man vs. woman, conservative vs. liberal, Republican vs. Democrat, but it's the black man vs. everbody else. this division exists mainly because black male crime capacity, which is often violent, might be genetic-related (unable to be corrected), not environmental.
Superior BM

Chicago, IL

#140 Dec 5, 2012
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>
"U.S. census data show that when you look at Americans ages 15 to 25, there are 3.9 million FEWER WHITE MALES now than there were in 1970, and 2.5 million MORE BLACK MALES. So why do we so often hear black men have "very little growth"
cool...Very informative

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 3 min African AE 3,509
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min RealDave 1,174,705
Purple-Americans only (Mar '09) 19 min Purple Gurl 63
What might racists on other planets say? (Sep '13) 35 min Purple Gurl 14
Purple Folks Speak Out (Apr '13) 38 min Purple Gurl 33
Sign The Petition For Reparations 38 min Nikki 20
Green women cannot compete with Purple women (May '14) 40 min Purple Gurl 7
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 46 min Nbam 182
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 48 min African AE 28,705
All women prefer white men 1 hr BLACK -- FAMOUS 53
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr African AE 105,039
More from around the web