Are black men a dying "breed"?
The Real Ms Cracker Smack

Conley, GA

#21 Aug 10, 2012
J-Town Ninja OhH YeE AhH wrote:
doesnt matter, mixing and bi-racial children grow and grow every year... when those children mate with other white, asian or hispanics (85% of the population), their childern get lighter and lighter and lighter... the only reason black children have not declined is because of ghetto trash having welfare anchor babies
Do you even know the definition of anchor baby? LOL The entire white race are nothing but anchor babies in the US and everywhere else in the world except for the Caucasoid Mountain region.ROFL! White people are new, WP only been here 6000 years and make up 11% of the world. WP will be bred out of the human race because of this one golden rule "BLACK DOMINATES WHITE" #period. Blacks intermixing with whites will KILL the white race NOT the BLACK race. D_U_M_M_Y.

J-Town Ninja OhH YeE AhH

“Version 2.0”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#22 Aug 10, 2012
The Real Ms Cracker Smack wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even know the definition of anchor baby? LOL The entire white race are nothing but anchor babies in the US and everywhere else in the world except for the Caucasoid Mountain region.ROFL! White people are new, WP only been here 6000 years and make up 11% of the world. WP will be bred out of the human race because of this one golden rule "BLACK DOMINATES WHITE" #period. Blacks intermixing with whites will KILL the white race NOT the BLACK race. D_U_M_M_Y.
if 85% of the population is non black... how exactly do you think blacks will outbreed anyone at 13%???

if anything we are moving to popultion of people all the same color... a shade a little lighter than that of a brown skinned hispanic

J-Town Ninja OhH YeE AhH

“Version 2.0”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#23 Aug 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Do you even know the definition of anchor baby?
Ya its called, I made 10k last year... let me have 5 kids to get 12k tax return

not to mention free food, housing, medical care, etc...
sweetgirl101

Memphis, TN

#24 Aug 10, 2012
doesnt matter, mixing and bi-racial children grow and grow every year... when those children mate with other white, asian or hispanics (85% of the population), their childern get lighter and lighter and lighter... the only reason black children have not declined is because of ghetto trash having welfare anchor babies
As a black woman I am somewhat EMBARRASSED by thread. EVERYONE can see that it's blacks doing themselves a DISSERVICE by mixing their blood in large numbers, because most bi-racials from blacks grow up and mate with whites,asians,his-panics adding to the numbers of whites,blacks,and asians. And the result from this is a DECREASES of black population. I just hate that the one post on this thread that precedes with LOGIC and REASONING came from a white male.

Conley, GA

#25 Aug 10, 2012
<quoted text>
if 85% of the population is non black... how exactly do you think blacks will outbreed anyone at 13%???
if anything we are moving to popultion of people all the same color... a shade a little lighter than that of a brown skinned hispanic
Hispanics have darker skin due to the higher percentage increase of African blood.::roll eyes:: If you look at the Hispanic community they have dark and light skin relatives, just like AAs. You fool you. From a global standpoint, blacks outnumber all races. Which BTW, all races come from blacks aka the only real humans. Everyone else is mixed with subhuman.
sweetgirl101

Memphis, TN

#26 Aug 10, 2012
<quoted text>
lol.

Conley, GA

#27 Aug 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Ya its called, I made 10k last year... let me have 5 kids to get 12k tax return
not to mention free food, housing, medical care, etc...
What's the difference between rich people taking billion dollar tax breaks and welfare recipients getting free food?...yeah my thoughts exactly. And since when do white folks not claim their kids on their taxes?..yeah my thoughts exactly. And why do white people stay on welfare the longest out of every race?...yeah my thoughts exactly. And why do white people feel like the government money is only their money to spend when blacks spend billions in taxes as well?...yeah my thoughts exactly. GTFOH
Prophet

United States

#28 Aug 10, 2012
J-clown is an idiot content in babbling like a baboon's azz. He made 10k last year begging that makes him the highest paid bum in his city hoorah! Thats whats up with your Jamie Kennedy looking azz.
Real Ms Cracker Smacker

Conley, GA

#29 Aug 10, 2012
Prophet wrote:
J-clown is an idiot content in babbling like a baboon's azz. He made 10k last year begging that makes him the highest paid bum in his city hoorah! Thats whats up with your Jamie Kennedy looking azz.
hahahaha...tee hee

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#30 Aug 10, 2012
Jac Hoff wrote:
Just watch the news. They are killing each other and breeding with sorry azz white women.
As long as a BM breeds then he i preserving his own DNA. Maybe not his race but he is preserving his DNA an he does not need a BW to do that. I have the unpopular opinion that BW will be gone before BM.
Black Deal

United States

#31 Aug 10, 2012
<quoted text>
You sound ridiculous

If black folks do IR shit then they breed out black race

All folks come from Adam and Eve ( black folks)

“Creole Coated!”

Level 6

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#32 Aug 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Some people just don't understand math
JustMe

Peoria, IL

#33 Aug 10, 2012
God, I hope so.
JustMe

Peoria, IL

#34 Aug 10, 2012
<quoted text>
AND white women are infertile. Are you pondering what I'm pondering?::rubbing hands together:: Yasssssssssssssss!
Yea, thos stupid white women are putting off having kids until after they go to college and are in a career that allows them not to live in a damn ghetto. As with any RACE the older you get the less fertile you are. So while ignorant little tramps are breeding like crazy that white woman that is waiting to start a family until stable will have been paying for irresponsible bitches immoral decisions for years. On the up side, there may not be as many white babies being born but the ones that are born aren't wekfare trash from the moment they pop out.
JustMe

Peoria, IL

#35 Aug 10, 2012
<quoted text>
These people are just ignorant. I just can't fathom being that ignorant.
JustMe

Peoria, IL

#36 Aug 10, 2012
sweetgirl101 wrote:
<quoted text>
As a black woman I am somewhat EMBARRASSED by thread. EVERYONE can see that it's blacks doing themselves a DISSERVICE by mixing their blood in large numbers, because most bi-racials from blacks grow up and mate with whites,asians,his-panics adding to the numbers of whites,blacks,and asians. And the result from this is a DECREASES of black population. I just hate that the one post on this thread that precedes with LOGIC and REASONING came from a white male.
Because you are a black woman with a little going on upstairs.
JustMe

Peoria, IL

#37 Aug 10, 2012
<quoted text>
What's the difference between rich people taking billion dollar tax breaks and welfare recipients getting free food?...yeah my thoughts exactly. And since when do white folks not claim their kids on their taxes?..yeah my thoughts exactly. And why do white people stay on welfare the longest out of every race?...yeah my thoughts exactly. And why do white people feel like the government money is only their money to spend when blacks spend billions in taxes as well?...yeah my thoughts exactly. GTFOH
Actually dumbass, blacks are 12% of total poulation int he US. Out of that 12%, 40% are on welfare. White or non-blacks are the remaining 88% of the population. Out of that almost 8% are on welfare. Whites tend to stay on welfare less than 2 years while blacks remain on welfare for over 5 years. FACT...look it up. The whole paragraph that you wrote is bogus. You really should do a bit of googling before you post such easily debunked crap on here.
Prophet

United States

#38 Aug 10, 2012
You cant fathom the truth because youre a delusional addict that sells your body for food stamps and coke.
JustMe

Peoria, IL

#39 Aug 10, 2012
Prophet wrote:
You cant fathom the truth because youre a delusional addict that sells your body for food stamps and coke.
Yea, thats it! What a douche?
Real Ms Cracker Smacker

Conley, GA

#40 Aug 10, 2012
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually dumbass, blacks are 12% of total poulation int he US. Out of that 12%, 40% are on welfare. White or non-blacks are the remaining 88% of the population. Out of that almost 8% are on welfare. Whites tend to stay on welfare less than 2 years while blacks remain on welfare for over 5 years. FACT...look it up. The whole paragraph that you wrote is bogus. You really should do a bit of googling before you post such easily debunked crap on here.
Hey Ricky RETARDO, GLOBALLY blacks are the MAJORITY. Pulling numbers out of your @zz will not change that fact. WHITES ARE BECOMING THE MINORITY. Pulling numbers out of your @zz will not change that fact. WHITES STAY ON WELFARE LONGER (which BTW, Republicans even admitted this fact!)

But I digress, you just do what you beasts do best..LIE. LOL You can't help it though, it's in your blood line.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 1 min Barros 128
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Cheech the Conser... 1,460,392
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min Barros 50,881
another mudshark murdered by Toby 5 min KIP 18
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 6 min Redefined 86
Are people p*ssng and sh*tting in procesed foods? 9 min Charlie 3
Caught the wife with a white boy 13 min Marcus Washington 27
News California will soon provide ethnic studies cla... 16 min Redefined 31
The 'words' of Dylaan Roof... 1 hr Israelite Suprema... 33
More from around the web