White kids get shotguns for christmas

White kids get shotguns for christmas

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
ziya

Bronx, NY

#1 Jan 6, 2011
then shoot their mothers..he aparently got this rifle for christmas from his dad,

HOLMES COUNTY, Ohio — Buelah Mike was dealt a crushing blow in the new year. Her 46-year-old daughter, Deborah McVay was killed Sunday night and her 10-year-old grandson is charged with her death.

"He's bad, but there's some good in him," she told Fox 8 News.

McVay and two of her four children lived just a few feet from Mike's trailer on Township Road 511 in Big Prairie, just west of Millersberg. It was there, in a converted garage, where investigators said the boy grabbed a .22 caliber rifle from his bedroom and shot his mother to death.

His 15-year-old sister was standing nearby when it happened. "He went in his room, and obviously he got the gun, and loaded it and shot my mom," the girl told Fox 8 News.
ziya

Bronx, NY

#2 Jan 6, 2011
i see nobody has a problem with giving kids shotguns

this was just one of 4 shotguns he had hanging over his bed in his bedroom at the age of 10
ziya

Bronx, NY

#3 Jan 6, 2011
according to some comments i read about this, its common for rural whites to buy their kids shotguns
Ziya

Plano, TX

#4 Jan 6, 2011
Well now we know where they get the weapoms they shootup schools with
Aidyn

Loganville, GA

#6 Jan 6, 2011
crackers are quiet.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#8 Jan 6, 2011
There is nothing wrong with kids having guns if they're not dysfunctional, and are trained in their proper use.

A few generations back, young people routinely hunted and often brought home the dinner.

I was taught to shoot all manner of weapons when I was about 10.

What is wrong here is this sick society which produces kids who would shoot their own mother... don't blame the guns.

Also, folks, a .22 rifle is NOT a shotgun... see, I know the difference, and I know how to use both, thanks to my childhood upbringing.
Rico In Rica

San José, Costa Rica

#10 Jan 6, 2011
One rare incident of white lunacy does not mitigate the second-by-second daily onslaught of Negro violence, inbreeding, rape, crime, stealing, incest, murder, illegitimate breeding, historic stupidity, child molestation, filth, disease, and laziness.
canday

Wichita, KS

#11 Jan 6, 2011
uuuuu shooot your eye out raaaalllphieeee.love that fxcking movie
uggggggg

United States

#12 Jan 6, 2011
ziya wrote:
i see nobody has a problem with giving kids shotguns
this was just one of 4 shotguns he had hanging over his bed in his bedroom at the age of 10
A .22 rifle is not a shotgun.

And don't bother trying to compare this to the absolute out of control black on black shootings that happen hundreds of times DAILY in the big cities of America. At least most white families with guns teach their kids to shoot so they can hunt animals in order to eat them, and of course in worst case scenario for protection from a criminal breaking into their house.

You pull out some mentally ill kid exception, this doesn't mean most of them are like this or else there would be way more shootings than there are today in these homes.

School shootings are rare, even if it's bad when they happen. You can count the number of school shootings on your two hands that happened within the last 20 years, and that's out of over 250 million white people living in America.

Now how stupid do you people look when you try to make these exceptions seem like the rule? lol

When an armed criminal breaks down your door or your window, I would love to see you people criticize us for owning guns for our protection then!
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#13 Jan 6, 2011
uggggggg wrote:
<quoted text>
A .22 rifle is not a shotgun.
And don't bother trying to compare this to the absolute out of control black on black shootings that happen hundreds of times DAILY in the big cities of America. At least most white families with guns teach their kids to shoot so they can hunt animals in order to eat them, and of course in worst case scenario for protection from a criminal breaking into their house.
You pull out some mentally ill kid exception, this doesn't mean most of them are like this or else there would be way more shootings than there are today in these homes.
School shootings are rare, even if it's bad when they happen. You can count the number of school shootings on your two hands that happened within the last 20 years, and that's out of over 250 million white people living in America.
Now how stupid do you people look when you try to make these exceptions seem like the rule? lol
When an armed criminal breaks down your door or your window, I would love to see you people criticize us for owning guns for our protection then!
I have guns not only for hunting, but for protection. I am not thinking so much of criminals coming into my house, but rather the insane white-right militia types who the minute they think order is breaking down will go running amok shooting "libs" and thinking they have some sort of right to try to take over locally.

Gonna be some redneck fascists with a hole in their head when they try that $hit with me.
ziya

Bronx, NY

#15 Jan 6, 2011
uggggggg wrote:
<quoted text>
A .22 rifle is not a shotgun.
And don't bother trying to compare this to the absolute out of control black on black shootings that happen hundreds of times DAILY in the big cities of America. At least most white families with guns teach their kids to shoot so they can hunt animals in order to eat them, and of course in worst case scenario for protection from a criminal breaking into their house.
You pull out some mentally ill kid exception, this doesn't mean most of them are like this or else there would be way more shootings than there are today in these homes.
School shootings are rare, even if it's bad when they happen. You can count the number of school shootings on your two hands that happened within the last 20 years, and that's out of over 250 million white people living in America.
Now how stupid do you people look when you try to make these exceptions seem like the rule? lol
When an armed criminal breaks down your door or your window, I would love to see you people criticize us for owning guns for our protection then!
rifle shotgun i dnt give a fk, he's 1o and have 4 in his bedroom. of course you all see nothing wrong with it because youre psychopaths. DUUHH!!!

this thread was to inform blk ppl, you being white said exactly what i expected you to say

how many mass shootings do it have to be before whites stop saying its RARE???

EVERYTIME a school shooting or mass shooting occur whites say its rare

keep fooling yourselves
ziya

Bronx, NY

#16 Jan 6, 2011
Aidyn wrote:
crackers are quiet.
crackers are Crazy
ziya

Bronx, NY

#17 Jan 6, 2011
ppl think im attacking guns, no.

but who gives their kids real guns for christmas, who the fk does that?

oh, white ppl so it must be normal

give a 10 yr old a shotgun, rifle, ak47 hey
Just the facts

AOL

#18 Jan 7, 2011
First of all let me say I got a gun for Christmas when I was 12 years old .

Why ? Because I came from a Hunting family and was raised with guns . I shot my first gun at the age of 6 and was winning Trap Shoots at the age of 14 .

I know Blacks find it funny that Whites would give their Children a shotgun for Christmas but you have to understand that must White Children are raised by 2 parents and are more responsible .
ziya

Bronx, NY

#20 Jan 7, 2011
Just the facts wrote:
First of all let me say I got a gun for Christmas when I was 12 years old .
Why ? Because I came from a Hunting family and was raised with guns . I shot my first gun at the age of 6 and was winning Trap Shoots at the age of 14 .
I know Blacks find it funny that Whites would give their Children a shotgun for Christmas but you have to understand that must White Children are raised by 2 parents and are more responsible .
sane ppl do not think its appropriate for children to have guns

im just sayin
uggggggg

United States

#21 Jan 7, 2011
ziya wrote:
ppl think im attacking guns, no.
but who gives their kids real guns for christmas, who the fk does that?
oh, white ppl so it must be normal
give a 10 yr old a shotgun, rifle, ak47 hey
People that go hunting on a regular basis with their children. People that take their kids to the firing range and go skeet shooting for fun on a regular basis. You never did these things I am guessing, or else you might just haver a clue what you're talking about. Most of you 'liberals' are scared of guns because all you hear about is murdering and gang shootings in your big liberal cities, but if you went to the country where these things do not happen nearly as often, yet have more guns per household than those in the city, you would not be so scared of guns.

Your liberal media loves to demonize guns so much because they are tyrants with a fascist agenda, but you are all dumb enough to fall for it thinking it's all for safety of the public, which is bull donkey. The Nazis wanted to get rid of guns too, look what happened there. lol

I will agree to an extent, depending on the individual, maybe the parents should lock up the guns until they see their kids are more mature and mentally stable, but again you are pointing out an exception and trying to make it seem like this happens tens of thousands of times a day in America, showing how desperate you are to make a point which you do not have in reality. lol

Mentally ill people are given cars and other things that can be used as weapons all the time and they abuse them, but somehow no one ever criticizes a CAR when someone kills people while driving drunk or some murderer runs someone over with the car, but they will jump on guns as soon as someone abuses the power there. This is because they are brainwashed by the liberal media and school system to do this. Nazis did it, too. lol
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#22 Jan 7, 2011
Rammstein wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're white or don't look like an illegal beener, you'll be fine.
I'd shoot you in the head just for saying that.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#23 Jan 7, 2011
uggggggg wrote:
<quoted text>
People that go hunting on a regular basis with their children. People that take their kids to the firing range and go skeet shooting for fun on a regular basis. You never did these things I am guessing, or else you might just haver a clue what you're talking about. Most of you 'liberals' are scared of guns because all you hear about is murdering and gang shootings in your big liberal cities, but if you went to the country where these things do not happen nearly as often, yet have more guns per household than those in the city, you would not be so scared of guns.
Your liberal media loves to demonize guns so much because they are tyrants with a fascist agenda, but you are all dumb enough to fall for it thinking it's all for safety of the public, which is bull donkey. The Nazis wanted to get rid of guns too, look what happened there. lol
I will agree to an extent, depending on the individual, maybe the parents should lock up the guns until they see their kids are more mature and mentally stable, but again you are pointing out an exception and trying to make it seem like this happens tens of thousands of times a day in America, showing how desperate you are to make a point which you do not have in reality. lol
Mentally ill people are given cars and other things that can be used as weapons all the time and they abuse them, but somehow no one ever criticizes a CAR when someone kills people while driving drunk or some murderer runs someone over with the car, but they will jump on guns as soon as someone abuses the power there. This is because they are brainwashed by the liberal media and school system to do this. Nazis did it, too. lol
Where is this "liberal media"? The major media is all owned by corporations who are at the ROOT of fascism in the USA.

You are fooled and foolish.

TGA

“Don't let my Scarecrow”

Level 5

Since: Jan 10

Make you Vomit!

#24 Jan 7, 2011
My husband and I have 2 daughters...No boys.

My husband gave our daughter her first gun (bb)when she was about 7 I think.

She still has it and it has alot of sentimental value to her.
Ziya

Dallas, TX

#25 Jan 7, 2011
Im not scared of guns I just dont think its appropriate for kids as young as 10 to be given guns. Its one thing to hunt with your kids but its different to give them guns to keep in their bedrooms, had this gun been put away responsibly he would not have been able to use it irresponsibly because most kids are not responsible or mature enough. This is why 10 yr olds cnt get a job, license, house etc. and you compare a gun to a car
uggggggg wrote:
<quoted text>
People that go hunting on a regular basis with their children. People that take their kids to the firing range and go skeet shooting for fun on a regular basis. You never did these things I am guessi ng, or else you might just haver a clue what you're talking about. Most of you 'liberals' are sc ared of guns because all you hear about is murdering and gang shootings in your big liberal cities, but if you went to the country where these things do not happen nearly as often, yet have more guns per household than those in the city, you would not be so scared of guns.
Your liberal media loves to demonize guns so much because they are ty rants with a fascist agenda, but you are all d umb enough to fall for it thinking it's all for safet y of the public, which is bull donkey. The Nazis wanted to get rid of guns too, look what happened there. lol
I will agree to an extent, depending on the individual, maybe the parents should lock up the guns until they see t heir kids are more mature and mentally stable, but again you are pointing out an exception and trying to make it seem like this happens tens of thousands of times a day in America, showing how desperate you are to make a point which you do not have in reality. lol
Mentally ill people are given cars and other things that can be used as weapons all the time and they abuse them, but somehow no one ever criticizes a CAR when someone kills people while driving drunk or some murderer runs someone over with the car, but they will jump on guns as soon as someone abuses the power there. This is because they arebrainwashed by the liberal media and school system to do this. Nazis did it, too. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min CodeTalker 1,643,002
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 3 min Porter 13
Is it ignorance and stupidity to say leave slav... 6 min Porter 12
Do Hispanic men like black women (Feb '07) 9 min Diego Verdager 10,772
Russell Simons involved in Satanic Worship & Mo... 9 min Ugly monkeys 4
People who claim blks sold other blacks exposed... 10 min Porter 8
News Tiffany Haddish Makes History On a Saturday Nig... 11 min Kennyinbmore 19
Why do people say racist white guys have sex wi... 1 hr SociopathMaceo 81
Why do black girls get with white guys? 2 hr SociopathMaceo 99
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 4 hr Harrisson 359
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 4 hr Username Taken 842
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 10 hr Nutz like TicTacs 1,591
More from around the web