Black Men Stealing from BLACK Women

“Taking snowbunnies one by one”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#28 Jul 30, 2014
Jubilant Sleep wrote:
I was attempting to stay on topic. I forget how difficult that is for Topix sheep.
Nahhhh, actually, you were attempting to be politically correct by saying you weren't generalizing, but took a swipe at Black men by confirming what the OP said.

you ain't slick LOL
Sheelia

Millbrae, CA

#29 Jul 30, 2014
BM Moving ON wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you're a dumb BW. Even the White boy called out your BS.
Most BW are worth $5 (according to studies) so there is no way one owns that shop.
Now, go put on your new blonde wig you bought from the Koreans. Maybe your illegitimate children won't go hungry tonight.
Lol

You're pretty slow! Even dummy oh-really finally caught on after my second post.

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#30 Jul 31, 2014
Stretchmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Nahhhh, actually, you were attempting to be politically correct by saying you weren't generalizing, but took a swipe at Black men by confirming what the OP said.
you ain't slick LOL
Why do you want me to hate all black men?

Level 5

Location hidden

#31 Jul 31, 2014
Jubilant Sleep wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you want me to hate all black men?
You seem to have an elevated sense of importance. I don't care who you hate because you are some anonymous person on the internet. You might even be a white man. Your hating black men has zero impact on my quality of life.

Level 5

Location hidden

#32 Jul 31, 2014
*exaggerated sense of importance
A Black Man

Ashburn, VA

#33 Jul 31, 2014
Sheelia wrote:
I don't even know how 8 black men can get together to steal from hard working black women. I know a lot of white men from work and when they get together it's to play golf or cards. Where do 8 unemployed black males even find each other to come up with a plan to steal hair from a black women owned hair store. This is happening all across America.
A black woman didn't own that store, STFU!
Jax

Brooklyn, NY

#34 Aug 1, 2014
Sheelia wrote:
I don't even know how 8 black men can get together to steal from hard working black women. I know a lot of white men from work and when they get together it's to play golf or cards. Where do 8 unemployed black males even find each other to come up with a plan to steal hair from a black women owned hair store. This is happening all across America.
They stole from Asians, not blacks.

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Location hidden

#35 Aug 1, 2014
Stretchmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have an elevated sense of importance. I don't care who you hate because you are some anonymous person on the internet. You might even be a white man. Your hating black men has zero impact on my quality of life.
I don't hate black men. I was sharing an experience.

Level 5

Location hidden

#36 Aug 1, 2014
Jubilant Sleep wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate black men.
I don't care.
Jubilant Sleep wrote:
<quoted text>

I was sharing an experience.
Thanks for sharing that with us! Perhaps next time you can talk about the time you saw a Black man using your tax money to buy guns, malt liquor and buckets of KFC instead of paying his child support.

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Location hidden

#37 Aug 1, 2014
Stretchmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care.
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing that with us! Perhaps next time you can talk about the time you saw a Black man using your tax money to buy guns, malt liquor and buckets of KFC instead of paying his child support.
Get a life.

Level 5

Location hidden

#38 Aug 1, 2014
Jubilant Sleep wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life.
You sound like you're even not legal to drink. I'm going back and forth with a kid.

Goodbye

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Location hidden

#39 Aug 1, 2014
Stretchmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you're even not legal to drink. I'm going back and forth with a kid.
Goodbye
I'm likely older than you, child. Now stop stalking me and focus on your own life.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#41 Aug 2, 2014
Black women.

Even when they are afro-centric, they still want white boys.
kappa

Falls Church, VA

#42 Aug 2, 2014
Sheelia wrote:
Black women in the black community try so hard to keep their families together since the black male runs away like a coward when their first born arrives, but this is really hitting below the belt. 5 punk coward unemployed black males rob a hair extension store operated and owned by some hard working black women. No wonder black males are looked down upon in America.
Video of black punks robbing from hard working black women.
http://abc13.com/news/thieves-swipe-hair-weav...
Maceo

These BM are just as Petty as your Old Monkey Ass maceo!

Petty Patterson!
Sadbutttrue

Falls Church, VA

#43 Aug 2, 2014
Gargantos wrote:
Black women.
Even when they are afro-centric, they still want white boys.
Excellent Blog

The Burden of Dating Black Men
07/18/2013

The black man occupies a unique space in American culture. He is an aggressive and inherently violent threat to society. Both insatiable and lazy, he is creator of chaos and maker of his own inevitable demise; he is forever guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. He does not feel pain, or remorse, or empathy.

As angry and volatile as their female counterparts, black men, by their very presence, give society reason to assume the defensive. He is simultaneously invisible and ever present in the minds and lives of white America. A non-citizen, he holds no right to self-defense..

Debased, filthy and unworthy, black men, we are told, are sexual deviants incapable of either desiring or maintaining healthy, meaningful relationships or showing love..

In fact, at a recent fellowship dinner at Columbia Law School, a wealthy, white businessman told me that the biggest business problem occurring in America is the inability of black women to find [black] husbands. He declared that this travesty is rooted in the black man’s inability to commit, not just to a woman, but also to a job

Upon picking my jaw off the floor, I concluded three important things:(1) my supposedly personal decisions regarding who I choose to fuck or date or marry are very much political,(2) so long as I date black men, I will carry their burden, and (3) while my decision to primarily date black men is a conscious one, it is not necessarily simple
Sheelia

Humble, TX

#44 Aug 2, 2014
OMG !!!!!!!

These 8 unemployed black punks did it again! They robbed another hair salon owned and operated by hard working black women. These 8 black punks are pathetic!

Surveillance cameras caught a driver backing a large, white pickup truck into the front doors of K Y Fashions.
The force of the impact broke the glass doors as well as the iron security gate.
Eight suspects then ran inside the store, grabbing hair extensions.

Officers believed the burglary could be connected to a similar crime that happened on Wednesday at a beauty store in Southwest Houston.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/thieves-sma...
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#45 Aug 2, 2014
Sheelia wrote:
OMG !!!!!!!
These 8 unemploy7278038
Excellent Blog
The Burden of Dating Black Men
07/18/2013
The black man occupies a unique space in American culture. He is an aggressive and inherently violent threat to society. Both insatiable and lazy, he is creator of chaos and maker of his own inevitable demise; he is forever guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. He does not feel pain, or remorse, or empathy.
As angry and volatile as their female counterparts, black men, by their very presence, give society reason to assume the defensive. He is simultaneously invisible and ever present in the minds and lives of white America. A non-citizen, he holds no right to self-defense..
Debased, filthy and unworthy, black men, we are told, are sexual deviants incapable of either desiring or maintaining healthy, meaningful relationships or showing love..
In fact, at a recent fellowship dinner at Columbia Law School, a wealthy, white businessman told me that the biggest business problem occurring in America is the inability of black women to find [black] husbands. He declared that this travesty is rooted in the black man’s inability to commit, not just to a woman, but also to a job
Upon picking my jaw off the floor, I concluded three important things:(1) my supposedly personal decisions regarding who I choose to fuck or date or marry are very much political,(2) so long as I date black men, I will carry their burden, and (3) while my decision to primarily date black men is a conscious one, it is not necessarily simple
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#46 Aug 2, 2014
Stretchmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Maceo

Nobody wants BM these days your Bytches Ass has to complete! lmao
Sheelia

Humble, TX

#47 Aug 2, 2014
The most pathetic part of these robberies is when these unemployed black punks finally get arrested for robbing hard working black women, the first person they will call from the county lock-up, is a black woman to come bail their sorry behinds out of jail.

And the black women will come running, money in hand.

Level 5

Location hidden

#48 Aug 2, 2014
Every dumb girl nowadays thinks she has a stalker. They ACTUALLY think they are interesting enough to stalk. The narcissism of this generation is unbelievable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You CAN NOT tell me this creature is Human! 2 min Rich stars of the... 28
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,564,358
Crakkka jokes 2 min CubbyFan 11
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 18 min Evelyn 797
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 22 min Chalotte 64
OJ is free again, thank gawd O Mighty 28 min ROMPER STOMPER 7
USA: white lives don't matter and black lives e... 37 min Rich stars of the... 5
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 2 hr CheifMac 49
RAW VIDEO: Teens Heckle Drowning Man 3 hr good bye chester 48
More from around the web