Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#29 Sep 3, 2013
Gmork wrote:
<quoted text>Funny. I read mao Zedong killed 40 to 70 million people.
Don't believe in anything you read in Internet.
Most of casualties during his regime was due to hunger caused by a severe drought. He didn't control the weather.

However, Holocaust, Holodmor, Inquisition and so many irrational genocides committed by whites had nothing to do with natural phenoms.

The bloodlust of genocidal Europigs, like Hitler, Stalin, Lord Lytton, Leopold II, Cecil Rhodes, Caligula and so many others, is completely unnatural.
jussayn

Glen Allen, VA

#30 Sep 3, 2013
Rap music, prison, hanging on the street corner, welfare, foodstamps, TWERKING IN DA CLUB, guzzling liquor... I could go on but I won't. It's shameful and embarrassing. Sometimes I wish I could strip the black off of myself! MLK, Rosa Parks, Virginia Randolph, Harriet Tubman and many more should be turning over in their damn graves right now!

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#33 Sep 3, 2013
jussayn wrote:
Rap music, prison, hanging on the street corner, welfare, foodstamps, TWERKING IN DA CLUB, guzzling liquor... I could go on but I won't. It's shameful and embarrassing. Sometimes I wish I could strip the black off of myself! MLK, Rosa Parks, Virginia Randolph, Harriet Tubman and many more should be turning over in their damn graves right now!
Well Miley Cyrus can't seem to stop these days!

Level 6

Location hidden

#34 Sep 5, 2013
Symbol Of America wrote:
Black culture if one dare even label it is a combination of shame, degradation, sloth, misery, self hate, low self esteem, chaos, hopelesness, jealousy, crime & welfare.
LOL

I bet you're pignorant in your own swine culture. Read at least an article about African history in your life. Maybe then you can criticize black people properly.
Redneck

Oklahoma City, OK

#35 Sep 5, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
the culture of other races is clearly superior to that of kneegros..........
.......works of art, classical music etc........bares no comparison to the dl kneegro.......
You're not fooling anyone Muammar.
People know why you're in the UK.
Da niggiest nigguh

Whitby, Canada

#36 Sep 5, 2013
Da black culture be about gittin wimminz collectin guvament checks purple dranks Mellon slices fried chickums and big phat ass booty bishes
UTB

Atlanta, GA

#38 Sep 6, 2013
There is no such thing as a Black" culture", or a "White culture". Other than skin color,a Sans,Hutu,or Sudanese have little in common with an African American.The same applies to a Pole,Finn, or Kurd, not having the same culture as an American white.

"Culture refers to the socialization, behaviors, morays and ethics within a group of people, amongst other things. Culture refers to the way a group of people, whether a small tribe or a large country -- understands their world and interacts within that world. "

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#39 Sep 6, 2013
UTB wrote:
There is no such thing as a Black" culture", or a "White culture". Other than skin color,a Sans,Hutu,or Sudanese have little in common with an African American.The same applies to a Pole,Finn, or Kurd, not having the same culture as an American white.
"Culture refers to the socialization, behaviors, morays and ethics within a group of people, amongst other things. Culture refers to the way a group of people, whether a small tribe or a large country -- understands their world and interacts within that world. "
Exactly. It appears Americans are the only one to not understand this easy concept.

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

kaiserslautern, Germany

#40 Sep 6, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't believe in anything you read in Internet.
Most of casualties during his regime was due to hunger caused by a severe drought. He didn't control the weather.
However, Holocaust, Holodmor, Inquisition and so many irrational genocides committed by whites had nothing to do with natural phenoms.
The bloodlust of genocidal Europigs, like Hitler, Stalin, Lord Lytton, Leopold II, Cecil Rhodes, Caligula and so many others, is completely unnatural.
But we can match all of those with Idi Amin, Popa Doc, Mugabe, General Butt naked etc. So what's the verdict?

Level 6

Location hidden

#41 Sep 6, 2013
Uncle Miltie wrote:
<quoted text>
But we can match all of those with Idi Amin, Popa Doc, Mugabe, General Butt naked etc. So what's the verdict?
No, we can't. Idi Amin killed almost nobody if compared to Hitler.

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

kaiserslautern, Germany

#42 Sep 6, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we can't. Idi Amin killed almost nobody if compared to Hitler.
He didn't have the German military at his command. Don't confuse opportunity weith intention, my friend.
Realpeople

Ashburn, VA

#43 Sep 6, 2013
Opposite of what whites do....
HooDeeDoo

Hardy, AR

#44 Sep 6, 2013
why is it the "kings of africa' still live in grass huts and beg for food?
were it not for the white race located all over the world,this race of sub-humans would have disappeared thousands of years ago.
the darkies that were brought over here in slavery were truly the blessed ones.
they left a vertible hell over there to a paridise here in America.
went from eating grasshoppers and snails to chowing down on collard greens and ham hocks! yum yum!
I believe that all the negros know this,but never in their wildest dreams would they admit it.
had I been an african
two-three hundred years ago,squatting in the dirt,and someone said there were slave traders down on the beach,i'd have knocked people down in front of me,trying to get there.
who they kiddin',any how??

'kings of Africa"

“Romney 2016”

Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Philadelphia, Pa.

#45 Sep 6, 2013
Uncle Miltie wrote:
<quoted text>He didn't have the German military at his command. Don't confuse opportunity weith intention, my friend.
You have him stuck on stupid now.

Classic !
Richard

Roanoke, VA

#46 Sep 6, 2013
I would say " black culture" is AA contributions to united states. All of americas and even most world popular music derives from american blacks. There would be no rock & roll with out AA's, meaning no elvis, beatles, rolling stones etc. It appears that many people on this site are ignorant. AA's has influenced american culture probably more than any other group, besides the british. my unbiased opinion.
HooDeeDoo

Hardy, AR

#48 Sep 6, 2013
Richard wrote:
I would say " black culture" is AA contributions to united states. All of americas and even most world popular music derives from american blacks. There would be no rock & roll with out AA's, meaning no elvis, beatles, rolling stones etc. It appears that many people on this site are ignorant. AA's has influenced american culture probably more than any other group, besides the british. my unbiased opinion.
For some reason I have to believe we can get along just fine without any culture that came from blacks. I can see black culture running in gangs killing, raping, stealing everything they can get their hand on, Spray paint on every wall and building in the areas where they live. over flowing our jails and prison, welfare, food stamps and the list goes on and on. At the cost of millions and millions of dollars put on the hard working taxpayers. Yes we can see the black culture hard at work in America.

Level 6

Location hidden

#49 Sep 6, 2013
Uncle Miltie wrote:
<quoted text>He didn't have the German military at his command. Don't confuse opportunity weith intention, my friend.
I said, he didn't murder as much as Hitler. That's a fact, period, piggy pal. Your assumptions, shallow excuses and delusional theories to explain it are all worthless.
Jahx is a Gay pig

Tampa, FL

#50 Sep 6, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I bet you're pignorant in your own swine culture. Read at least an article about African history in your life. Maybe then you can criticize black people properly.
Jahx, if African culture is so great, and Afica and its people likewise, I have a question.

Why don't you live there?

Is it because you can't afford the airfare? I'd pay to send you back there and gain a real education as to what a shithole it is.

Heck, an electrician like you could earn, in a month, the 50 bucks it would take to live there for life.

Why not do it? You are not Native American, America is not your home, your home is Africa, go on, lead by example, show us how great Africa is.

It's funny, you Negroes cry about Whites, yet prefer to live in the societies that WE created.

Tell me, Jahx:

1) Have you ever been to Africa?

If not, all you know about the place is from books, the same as all the folks you are critical of here.

2) Do you know even one word of an African language?

If not, you know as much about African languages as the people you are critical of here.

3) Have you ever met a real African?

4) Have you ever had an African girlfriend or boyfriend?

6) You are Muslim, do you know even one verse from the Qur'an in its native Arabic?

Jahx, you are a hypocrite, you know as little about Africa and your religion as the most bigoted Redneck in America.

...and stop excusing Islam, it is NOT the religion of peace, your constant want for the extermination of White people and the west says it is so, as does its bloody history...a bloody cult invented by a psychotic, pedophile, warmongering, slave-trading, White man...if there is an afterlife, he is laughing his White ass off at you Negroes that follow his fairy-tale lol

Islam is hate, the sooner the world wakes up to that, the better...and don't quote the fastest growing religion bullshit, AIDS is the largest cause of death amongst Africans caused by sexual contact, I guess that makes AIDS a great disease, eh, you Negro retard.
HooDeeDoo

Hardy, AR

#51 Sep 6, 2013
Richard wrote:
For some reason I have to believe we can get along just fine without any culture that came from blacks. I can see black culture running in gangs killing, raping, stealing everything they can get their hand on, Spray paint on every wall and building in the areas where they live. over flowing our jails and prison, welfare, food stamps and the list goes on and on. At the cost of millions and millions of dollars put on the hard working taxpayers. Yes we can see the black culture hard at work in America.
shining in darkness

Brisbane, Australia

#52 Sep 6, 2013
African culture 2013
http://youtu.be/H51Jby_2hZI
Primitive idiots

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FERGUSON....The fix was in the selection of the... 5 min lol at the REJECT 257
Latino Male Says AA Men Only Wimps in the World... (Mar '14) 9 min Felix 2,004
Why do gay black men love white men so much =) (Jan '09) 11 min Swart Goud 321
I'm leaving to riot and call Obama 12 min lol at the dopey 3
Destruction of cities... 13 min Making good 7
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Jenks 1,143,687
I nominate Darren Wilson for Sexiest Man Alive 16 min Michele 33
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 21 min dreamhunk 26,577
lol at dumb blacks destroying the majority blac... 34 min Michele 40
ILLEGAL Mexicans 1 hr Making good 489