Black men were the first cuckolds.

Black men were the first cuckolds.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Black Man

Deatsville, AL

#2 Oct 28, 2010
So-called Goddess, I am sensing you have a deep and progressing mental and obsession problem with Black men. Your hatred for Black men is textbook White racism.

It seems as if you are trying to get back at Black men and begging for attention by creating offensive threads. You are clearly not happy and disturbed.
Black Man

Deatsville, AL

#4 Oct 28, 2010
BlackGoddess wrote:
I love hearing about dead black men.:)
People should start hanging them again. Don't hang black women... Just the ghetto doormats.
The more I read your post, it appears you are practicing misandry. Perhaps Moses-1 is right about you. In addition, I feel sad for those Black men you said you loved who stepped in and helped raised you as you are indeed an evil being. Their aid was definitely in vain. You are wicked enough to go for the Devil's Black daughter.

BlackSeptember

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#6 Oct 28, 2010
BlackGoddess wrote:
They are the weakest things on earth. And instead of apologizing to black women for their historic cowardice they'd rather blame us for "emasculating" them.
I agree with you here. I think it is ridiculous for BM to use slavery as a way to demonize WM. I have already talked about how slavery was bad for most whites but even if it were not it is not another mans responsibility to worry about my comfort or well-being. It's mine. Another man can only give me sht for as long as I am willing to take it. I may end up on the losing end but I still decide how much I will take. And in the end it was other white men behind the end of slavery. Not that I am saying it was for the benefit of black people but that is still the fact.

And yes the whole white cuckold thing is about "reversing the historical stereotype". It's sick but men who participate in that kind of thing are bisexuals. And I know black women who fk white guys and their bf/husbands know and do not care.
White Jerk

San Francisco, CA

#7 Oct 28, 2010
BlackSeptember wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you here. I think it is ridiculous for BM to use slavery as a way to demonize WM. I have already talked about how slavery was bad for most whites but even if it were not it is not another mans responsibility to worry about my comfort or well-being. It's mine. Another man can only give me sht for as long as I am willing to take it. I may end up on the losing end but I still decide how much I will take. And in the end it was other white men behind the end of slavery. Not that I am saying it was for the benefit of black people but that is still the fact.
And yes the whole white cuckold thing is about "reversing the historical stereotype". It's sick but men who participate in that kind of thing are bisexuals. And I know black women who fk white guys and their bf/husbands know and do not care.
Cracker fiend wh-o-r-e don't nobody care about your opinion go to another forum instigator...
youll thank me later

Spartanburg, SC

#8 Oct 28, 2010
Nothing good ever came out of a black womans pucci. Again, whats your point, you can't raise men? We already knew that. What else you got KK?
BlackGoddess wrote:
Think back to slavery...
What kind of "man" would call another man MASTER all while letting him rape his mother, sisters, daughters and lover? Hell, black men probably let master bend his ass over too.
They are the weakest things on earth. And instead of apologizing to black women for their historic cowardice they'd rather blame us for "emasculating" them.
The whole notion of a "strong black woman" came out of the fact that black men are weak and stupid, so the black woman is basically the woman and the man in the black community.
Black men, you're hideous, worthless gorillaz. Do us a favor and kill yourselves. Even fat white chicks are losing weight and dumping your asses.
JohnMorgan

Sherman Oaks, CA

#10 Dec 16, 2010
BlackGoddess you are a cowardly white male pretending to be an angry black woman here. You are busted.
Hrm

Jacksonville, FL

#12 Dec 16, 2010
I don't really agree to the slavery aspect.

However, pimps are easily the biggest form of it, when I think about it.

A man, who, at the end of the day, lets his woman/women sleep with other men (of all other races) for some chumpchange.

I know a lot of these pimps claim not to love the women, but when you're kissing/laying with them at night, what's the difference?
maya

Walla Walla, WA

#13 Dec 16, 2010
listen and enjoy
&fe ature=related

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#14 Dec 16, 2010
BlackGoddess wrote:
I love hearing about dead black men.:)
People should start hanging them again. Don't hang black women... Just the ghetto doormats.


Something is really wrong with you. if a time when people start to hang black people came again. you wouldn't be safe either. you don't know how if feels to live in a world like that. my mother and grandmother did and they saw black men get hanged. They told me all about it. You think you would be safe, then you are wrong. Would you want you family to be hanged? Be careful what you wish for. What you ask for might come back on you even worse.
FukOFFNonblackGo ddess

Lexington Park, MD

#15 Jan 7, 2011
BlackGoddess wrote:
Think back to slavery...
What kind of "man" would call another man MASTER all while letting him rape his mother, sisters, daughters and lover? Hell, black men probably let master bend his ass over too.
They are the weakest things on earth. And instead of apologizing to black women for their historic cowardice they'd rather blame us for "emasculating" them.
The whole notion of a "strong black woman" came out of the fact that black men are weak and stupid, so the black woman is basically the woman and the man in the black community.
Black men, you're hideous, worthless gorillaz. Do us a favor and kill yourselves. Even fat white chicks are losing weight and dumping your asses.
You are a white guy with a black woman's screen name. You whites love to dress up as women in the real world and disguise yourself as black women on predominately black sites.

IF and that's a big IF you are a black woman....then you are the tool of the white man used to aid in the destruction of the black man. I see you all on the job working in concert with the white man to deny a black man a promotion. "Yep see we're not racist we promoted a black woman"

“When you treat people as they ”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#17 Jan 25, 2011
Probably true but not for the racist reasons stated here.

Mitochondrial DNA proves we are all of African decent, no matter what the racist haters and bigots believe to be true, hard facts tell the real truth.

That DNA tells us that we all have a common female ancestor. At the time it was practice for the male to hunt while the female worked at home. If those females were anything like those of today many of them would have been playing away in the next hut, cave or valley while her man was out providing.

DNA evidence seems to indicate this is how the genetic variance we see today came into being.

White November
Level 1

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#18 Jan 25, 2011
ChristineM wrote:
Probably true but not for the racist reasons stated here.
Mitochondrial DNA proves we are all of African decent, no matter what the racist haters and bigots believe to be true, hard facts tell the real truth.
That DNA tells us that we all have a common female ancestor. At the time it was practice for the male to hunt while the female worked at home. If those females were anything like those of today many of them would have been playing away in the next hut, cave or valley while her man was out providing.
DNA evidence seems to indicate this is how the genetic variance we see today came into being.
lol this old thread, and you respond to it. you obviously searched for "cuckholds" gtfoh

and yes we know, white men are just black men w/white skin =/ outcasts of africans who mated and ended up conquering the world.

“When you treat people as they ”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#19 Jan 25, 2011
White November wrote:
<quoted text>
lol this old thread, and you respond to it. you obviously searched for "cuckholds" gtfoh
and yes we know, white men are just black men w/white skin =/ outcasts of africans who mated and ended up conquering the world.
Yes this old thread but not looking for cuckolds in particular just idiots that need a little enlightening. Maybe you know but some people just won’t accept the truth because it hurts them so much to be deep down black.

White November
Level 1

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#20 Jan 25, 2011
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes this old thread but not looking for cuckolds in particular just idiots that need a little enlightening. Maybe you know but some people just won’t accept the truth because it hurts them so much to be deep down black.
no i like black women but i am not black you dumb cnut. this thread was like a month old so you obviously searched for it.

“When you treat people as they ”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#21 Jan 26, 2011
White November wrote:
<quoted text>
no i like black women but i am not black you dumb cnut. this thread was like a month old so you obviously searched for it.
What a disagreeable fool. I already explained why I revived this thread, you can’t understand that or don’t like it well tough sh|t. I can and will revive whatever threads I want with or without your opinionated drivel following behind like a stalker.
BlackGoddess

Jacksonville, FL

#22 Jan 26, 2011
BUMP. People can hate, but the original post is the truth.
No More Bull

UK

#23 Jan 26, 2011
BlackGoddess wrote:
BUMP. People can hate, but the original post is the truth.
Well you certainly know how to hate but you wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you in the mouth.
silver

Sanford, NC

#24 Mar 23, 2013
I'm a black guy.
The reaper

Philadelphia, PA

#25 Aug 27, 2013
BlackGoddess wrote:
Think back to slavery...
What kind of "man" would call another man MASTER all while letting him rape his mother, sisters, daughters and lover? Hell, black men probably let master bend his ass over too.
They are the weakest things on earth. And instead of apologizing to black women for their historic cowardice they'd rather blame us for "emasculating" them.
The whole notion of a "strong black woman" came out of the fact that black men are weak and stupid, so the black woman is basically the woman and the man in the black community.
Black men, you're hideous, worthless gorillaz. Do us a favor and kill yourselves. Even fat white chicks are losing weight and dumping your asses.
I noticed your location is hidden, who's the coward now! You racist retard!
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#26 Aug 27, 2013
In cases of same-raced black marriages, the husband finds himself becoming more dysfuctional and as a result, the growth of black cuckolds increases. Some blacks are seen in commercials today endorsing products like Cialis and TV can be a crude reflection of reality. The manner in which black males are depicted hurts their image.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Being conservative is not being racist 2 min Fit2Serve 446
The Curse Of The Real Jews 4 min T Rex 5
MOSES CHALLENGE -Whats the EARLIEST CAUCASIAN k... 5 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 16
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min flack 1,497,167
News Trump: African-American history museum is 'fant... 9 min inbred Genius 67
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 13 min IT IS I 51,340
Why Are White Women Adopting Black Babies? 17 min Redefined 26
What Exactly Is a "Good" Black Man? 46 min Skittles Police 41
Why are black women so unattractive? (Aug '15) 3 hr Gr8b8_8outof8m8 62
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 8 hr Drilling for the ... 1,022
More from around the web