Do you agree with Jaylove on black men and biracial kids

Posted in the African-American Forum

candella

Wichita, KS

#1 May 16, 2013

This is one of the reasons I didn't want to get pregnant by a black man.I know black men hate black children.
I love white men

Philadelphia, PA

#2 May 16, 2013
candella wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IDXe6FDS24YXX
This is one of the reasons I didn't want to get pregnant by a black man.I know black men hate black children.
bm cherish their biraial children over their black children because they hate being black. they see the wm's seed as superior. they want to breed themselves out of existence, and who could blame them? bm are an embarrassment to the black race.
hmm

Hamilton, Canada

#3 May 16, 2013
Who would want more monkey's in this world is an enigma to me?! Just look at Africa. Not one country prosperous or democratic. USA is on the way to becoming a third world country.
candella

Wichita, KS

#4 May 16, 2013
I love white men wrote:
<quoted text>bm cherish their biraial children over their black children because they hate being black. they see the wm's seed as superior. they want to breed themselves out of existence, and who could blame them? bm are an embarrassment to the black race.
I agree,it's sad.Let them do it

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#5 May 16, 2013
or maybe the non bw dont try to use the child as a bargaining chip to manipulate him and extort him and play all these silly games that hurt the child more than anyone.maybe they want him in the childs life and let the sht happen.ya know?
I love white men

Philadelphia, PA

#6 May 16, 2013
candella wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree,it's sad.Let them do it
But they always go back to their black baby mamas for sex. It's sad that some let them hit, despite their horrible parenting. smh

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#7 May 16, 2013
fck all yall in here.dog azz bitter btches.if thats the case stay the fck away from us and get a non bm,not just be a ghetto gagger but get a fckin man and actually KEEP HIM!!!!!!!!!! if you know how which doesnt seem to be the case.smh
I love white men

Philadelphia, PA

#8 May 16, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
fck all yall in here.dog azz bitter btches.if thats the case stay the fck away from us and get a non bm,not just be a ghetto gagger but get a fckin man and actually KEEP HIM!!!!!!!!!! if you know how which doesnt seem to be the case.smh
If you wanna lick my pussc all you have to do is ask, sweety ;)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#9 May 16, 2013
I have a cousin who is married to a non black woman who has 3 kids with her and helps raise them but not his children he had with the previous black women.It's truth in what Jaylove says. It's pretty sad though...... But it is the truth. I mean, most black men make their beds so lie in it. And this has absolutely nothing to do with black women wanting non black men. It's just an opinion that bears truth.

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#10 May 16, 2013
I love white men wrote:
<quoted text>If you wanna lick my pussc all you have to do is ask, sweety ;)
you have to be outta yo fckin mind!!!!! i wouldnt eat that filthy sht of yours if you were the last btch breathing.. http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TJ75AK1AM2CP4...

you can find a broken bottle to fck as well.

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#11 May 16, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
I have a cousin who is married to a non black woman who has 3 kids with her and helps raise them but not his children he had with the previous black women.It's truth in what Jaylove says. It's pretty sad though...... But it is the truth. I mean, most black men make their beds so lie in it. And this has absolutely nothing to do with black women wanting non black men. It's just an opinion that bears truth.
again,stay the fck away from bm and get a non bm.problem solved.though they dont fck with bw OR thier kids anymore than you say bm do.who's the common denominator?? oh yeah,bw!!! i and millions of others have personally seen how bw are with their kids the the fathers so shut your fat lonely middleaged azz up with taht dumb sht.
I love white men

Philadelphia, PA

#12 May 16, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>you have to be outta yo fckin mind!!!!! i wouldnt eat that filthy sht of yours if you were the last btch breathing.. http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TJ75AK1AM2CP4...
you can find a broken bottle to fck as well.
u know u want my coochie on your lips, squirting you in your pretty blue eyes. Come on beckie, lets get our lesbo swirl on :) u know u want 2...
I love white men

Philadelphia, PA

#13 May 16, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>again,stay the fck away from bm and get a non bm.problem solved.though they dont fck with bw OR thier kids anymore than you say bm do.who's the common denominator?? oh yeah,bw!!! i and millions of others have personally seen how bw are with their kids the the fathers so shut your fat lonely middleaged azz up with taht dumb sht.
MDJ and I could both take ur man, sweety, and after I'm done with him....u wouldn't want him back ;)

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#14 May 16, 2013
In some cases yes, in some cases no. My father is African American and my parents are still happily married. So, based on personal experience, it's not entirely true, but there's sense to what Jaylove says and I partially agree.

Location hidden

#15 May 16, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>again,stay the fck away from bm and get a non bm.problem solved.though they dont fck with bw OR thier kids anymore than you say bm do.who's the common denominator?? oh yeah,bw!!! i and millions of others have personally seen how bw are with their kids the the fathers so shut your fat lonely middleaged azz up with taht dumb sht.
Did you get pass third grade? TROLL this has nothing to do with the black men who love and respect black women and are great fathers to their children. This is about black men who have married/date out and take care of their bi-racial kids and not their kids that they have with black women. The black men who they are talking about get mad when the truth is staring them in their face. They made their beds so lie in it. Don't get mad at us because they lack pride and dignity.
Anti-Chaos

San Francisco, CA

#16 May 16, 2013
MDJ2011 wrote:
I get tired of people regardless of race or gender spreading false accusations on bm and generalizing them in any way..first I would like to say that most bm the majority lived with the idea of having kids that look like him and whom he could be close to..I would hope this is the same aspiration of the black women..because this homo idiot(he obviously has sugar in his tank)wants to diss bm and generalize bm doesn't make it true..this trying to feel other people out and think for someone else is strt up Kan ga roo court and ridiculous ..it's totally unfair and unjust ..more hating by bi-polar babylon idiots

Location hidden

#17 May 16, 2013
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>I get tired of people regardless of race or gender spreading false accusations on bm and generalizing them in any way..first I would like to say that most bm the majority lived with the idea of having kids that look like him and whom he could be close to..I would hope this is the same aspiration of the black women..because this homo idiot(he obviously has sugar in his tank)wants to diss bm and generalize bm doesn't make it true..this trying to feel other people out and think for someone else is strt up Kan ga roo court and ridiculous ..it's totally unfair and unjust ..more hating by bi-polar babylon idiots
I know who Jaylove is...... He was a member of Topix. And this isn't about "ALL" black men. This is about black men who fit that description. IT's just the truth. Whether we like it or not. I was on variety of blogs and Twitter watching young black men/black men berate black women. And express their love for non black women. It was sad and i was truly disappointed. Black Women, would go toe to toe and defend black men. While some black men would sit back and have us defend ourselves. Now they are being aired out and have the audacity to be upset. Like i said. I have a cousin and he fits the description, period. Now black women are fed up and have moved on. I hope it was worth it. Doubt it!

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#18 May 17, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
__------ The Africa They Won't Show YOU!!! (Nov '10) 1 min Littali 288
Slave owners wife sleeping with a male black sl... 1 min LLL 49
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 1 min Suebi212 6,670
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 min Carly HI YAH 114,991
Poll Are Puerto Ricans white? (Nov '07) 4 min UruEuWauWau 6,053
american or african women bbm pins ? (Jan '13) 4 min SWAG P 18
In Brazil, 50% of new companies belong to black... 5 min Jefferson 70
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 7 min lol 123,618
Crazed Negroes Choke and Beat Teacher in Class 7 min Broken Synthesis 40
Sad News: “Good Times” Actor Ben Powers (“Keith... 1 hr LMSTELTZ 2
More from around the web