Boys cry after rape charges!
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#292 Mar 21, 2013
Spotted Girl : I'd like to know what you think. If men were not allowed to talk, look or flirt with women in public, do you think we as a human race would survive.? Ppl meet eachother everywhere. If it's only about starring you can tell the guy not to or walk away. It would be a little sad if there were no interaction .

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#294 Mar 21, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh...Mr "whiteboy",
Im a ma'am.
Thank you,:)
LOL sorry Ma'am that was not obvious :-) now i know. Thanks for correcting me.

i'm still

a whiteboi

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#296 Mar 21, 2013
sand_-cracker wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry, but this is utter rubbish. And if you really believe that, then I fear for your mental health.
co-sign Sir

we have a whitey feminazi that is in dire need of a shrink, maybe directly a clinic. She may scream rape because she saw a Black man walking in the streets.

These people were those inciting lynching in the Ol' South.

It's the type that caused the murder of Emmett Till.

a whiteboi

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#298 Mar 29, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>OK< I get it, you're nuts. You are a femanist freak. Wow. And a racially intolerant idiot too. Good for you!
Actually, I am anti-feminist in many ways, since I am sex-negative. I believe the only choice women should have in terms of pregnancy is the right and choice to avoid sex, and do so without pressure nor consequences.

As for racially intolerant, no, I accept and respect both races equally, and believe both need their own separate cultures. I believe in equality in every place EXCEPT the bedroom. The anti-white racism of Black men cause them to date White women and target us in other ways like we are INFERIORS and TRASH.

What I am intolerant of is the INFERIOR culture of certain men. The correct culture is for each person to stay in their OWN world and notice only their own people. I am sick of people outside my race feeling they must look after my safety or push unwanted help on me. They should pay attention ONLY to people they already know, just like White people do. They are not inferior to us and need to learn to act equal, since inside, the are equal. My own race don't talk down to me, force unwanted help on me, invade my space when I am in my own world, nor make sexual passes to me, and I have the right to expect THE SAME from Black men. I told of the Walmart incident, where 2 white male associates and a black associate were walking the center aisle. The 2 white men had the decency to be self-absorbed and focused only on their job. The black man stared at me the whole time like I was a wh*re, an inferior because I was White, and like he wanted to jump out of his skin and rape me. Why was he unable to act as equal and civilized as the 2 white men? That was obviously evidence of aggression that was never beaten out of him as a child. I've never been attracted to "manly values." The "stronger," more uncivilized, more "street smart," more "masculine" someone is, the more I feel they are beneath me. A man would stand a better chance if they NEVER approach me at all, than to rape my space with the very "masculine" values that I hate. I am asexual, but if I had to, I'd live with women for protection from these hit-on attempts by vulgar overtures. I only criticize Black men and Hispanics here since they are the ONLY to degrade me by approaching me in such vulgar, unwanted, ways of the sort that make me want to kill myself over the last 15 years. I am happiest when left totally alone and able to call ALL shots in my life, the luxury and privilege that the most marginalized man takes for granted. I want to call all the shots in my life with NO competition whatsoever. I am jealous of my life as it is - the luxury and privilege of no sex, to eat what I want, go where I want, stay up as late as I want, do what I want, and not be forced to share my life with anyone. I prefer few friends because most "friends" want to mother you, father you, boss you, force help or "concern" on you, not accept you 100% as equal and let only you be the one to care about you.

When you see a stranger, here is the correct way to act. Once you see you don't know them, you must assume they can take care of themselves, they are intelligent, they are self-sufficient, that they don't need you, and that they have their own lives precisely as they need it. If they need help, they will ask using their own mouths. Whatever you think you see means nothing. When you see a stranger, it is rude to approach them or invade in their lives. They probably have all the friends and family they want, and they just need the freedom to make ALL their own decisions, live their OWN lives, choose their OWN friends, and keep to themselves. I see people all the time, but I respect them enough to never approach them and to only speak to them when they do it to me first. I expect the same respect in return which I have more than earned by what I don't do.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#299 Mar 29, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
ht what they did. I know this is harsh especially coming from a woman but I am sick of the hypocrisy here in America.
How to Treat a Fool
Now that we have seen the characteristics of a fool and have learned the root causes of his folly, we must direct our attention to the treatment of a fool. Proverbs has a good deal to say on this subject, and nearly all of its instruction pertains to what we should not do. Our actions with regard to fools are often more negative than positive.

1. WE SHOULD AVOID THE FOOL IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. While wisdom is not contagious to a fool, folly is to the wise; therefore, the wise man should avoid the fool.

Leave the presence of a fool, Or you will not discern words of knowledge (14:7).

In addition, the fool is dangerous and harmful, and we should avoid him like a bear robbed of her cubs (17:12).

2. THE FOOL SHOULD BE DRIVEN OUT. In those cases where we cannot leave the fool, the fool may need to be sent away.

Drive out the scoffer, and contention will go out, Even strife and dishonor will cease (22:10).

The New Testament teaches that Christians should not fellowship with professing Christians who are living in sin (I Cor. 5:9-13). The church is instructed to put out those who disregard biblical rebuke and correction (Matt. 18:15-17; I Cor. 5:5). The words of Paul to Titus seem closely related to the teaching of Proverbs that we should avoid the fool:

Reject a factious man after a first and second warning, knowing that such a man is perverted and is sinning, being self-condemned (Titus 3:10-11).

3. WE SHOULD NOT WASTE OUR INSTRUCTION ON FOOLS. In the New Testament Jesus taught that we should not “cast our pearls before swine”(Matt. 7:6). In Proverbs, we are told not to attempt to teach fools:

Do not speak in the hearing of a fool, For he will despise the wisdom of your words (23:9).

4. WE SHOULD NOT ALLOW THE FOOL TO DRAG US DOWN TO HIS LEVEL. The fool is exasperating; he is looking for trouble, and he often tempts us to oblige him. Since the fool will spout off and speak his mind, we are tempted to lose our temper with him as well. Proverbs instructs us not to allow him to get the best of us, lest we be lowered to his level.

Do not answer a fool according to his folly, Lest you be like him (26:4).

5. WE SHOULD NOT DIGNIFY A FOOL BY GIVING HIM UNDUE HONOR, SO THAT HE WILL-BE FLATTERED AND PUFFED UP EVEN FURTHER. The fool is pompous and proud, and he will take any positive strokes as a compliment. We should avoid giving him any honor.

Like snow in summer and rain in harvest, So honor is not fitting for a fool (26:1).

Answer a fool as his folly deserves, Lest he be wise in his own eyes (26:5).

6. WE SHOULD NOT ATTEMPT TO CORRECT THE FOOL, FOR IN SO DOING WE WILL ONLY PUNISH OURSELVES. The fool is never open to rebuke or correction. Any effort to correct a fool by mere verbal rebuke is futile.

He who corrects a scoffer gets dishonor for himself, And he who reproves a wicked man gets insults for himself. Do not reprove a scoffer, lest he hate you, Reprove a wise man, and he will love you (9:7-8).

When a wise man has a controversy with a foolish man, The foolish man either rages or laughs, and there is no rest (29:9).
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#300 Mar 29, 2013
7. WE SHOULD NOT MAKE LIFE EASY FOR THE FOOL. While verbal rebuke is not effective with fools, we should not seek to cushion the painful effects of their folly. The “way of the transgressor is hard”(13:15) and so the folly of a fool will bring about many difficulties. These painful consequences of sin may be instrumental in bringing the fool to the end of his folly, but regardless, the painful blows of sin should not be softened.

In the mouth of the foolish is a rod for his back, But the lips of the wise will preserve them (14:3).

A fool’s lips bring strife, And his mouth calls for blows. A fool’s mouth is his ruin, And his lips are the snare of his soul (18:6-7).

Luxury is not fitting for a fool; Much less for a slave to rule over princes (19:10).

The prodigal son did not come to his senses until he was allowed to suffer the consequences of his folly (Luke 15:11-14).We must not hinder fools from entering the pig pens of life, for it is there that they may come to recognize their folly.

8. FOOLS SHOULD BE SEVERELY DISCIPLINED. Fools do not learn from a lecture, but they cannot ignore physical pain. The only method of discipline for the fool is “the rod.”

A whip is for the horse, a bridle for the donkey, And a rod for the back of fools (26:3).

The fool may not learn even though he is severely disciplined, but others may learn a lesson by seeing the outcome of folly.

Strike a scoffer and the naive may become shrewd, But reprove one who has understanding and he will gain knowledge (19:25; cf. 21:11).

The preceding principles governing our treatment may incline us to draw the wrong conclusion. Are fools utterly hopeless? Should we not make any effort to turn them from their folly? What are the implications of Proverbs for evangelism? Since, in one sense, all unbelievers are fools because they have rejected the fear of the Lord, should we do nothing to win them to Christ? The answer to these questions is also found in Proverbs.

The point which Proverbs is stressing is that the fool cannot be reasoned from his folly, cannot be shamed from it, and likely cannot even be beaten from it (cf. 27:22).This should not, however, lead us to the conclusion that the fool is utterly hopeless and helpless. Everyone who does not know Christ is hopelessly lost apart from divine intervention. The reason why Proverbs teaches us not to try to reform a fool is that he must be transformed. The fool’s problem is one of the heart (3:5; 4:23).

Proverbs reminds us that if we would help deliver a fool from his folly he must be saved from his sin. Rather than working on the symptoms of folly, we must deal with the heart of the matter. Notice that in Proverbs wisdom offers herself to all men; and specifically the fool is urged to turn from his folly.

“How long, 0 naive ones, will you love simplicity? And scoffers delight themselves in scoffing, And fools hate knowledge? Turn to my reproof, Behold, I will pour out my spirit on you; I will make my words known to you (1:22-24).

“Come, eat of my food, And drink of the wine I have mixed. Forsake your folly and live, And proceed in the way of understanding”(9:5-6).

The solution for the fool is to turn from his folly, from trusting in himself, to fearing God. If we would help the fool it is by proclaiming to him the way of salvation, not trying to inform him (by teaching) or reform him (by rebuke and correction). It is only the gospel which transforms men through the power of the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#301 Mar 29, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I am anti-feminist in many ways, since I am sex-negative. I believe the only choice women should have in terms of pregnancy is the right and choice to avoid sex, and do so without pressure nor consequences.
As for racially intolerant, no, I accept and respect both races equally, and believe both need their own separate cultures. I believe in equality in every place EXCEPT the bedroom. The anti-white racism of Black men cause them to date White women and target us in other ways like we are INFERIORS and TRASH.
MACEO

now you have to deal with Black women who date only White men! LMAO

There preference is not Black males and this is growing among educated Black women! LMAO
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#302 Mar 29, 2013
MACEO THE FOOL

7. WE SHOULD NOT MAKE LIFE EASY FOR THE FOOL. While verbal rebuke is not effective with fools, we should not seek to cushion the painful effects of their folly. The “way of the transgressor is hard”(13:15) and so the folly of a fool will bring about many difficulties. These painful consequences of sin may be instrumental in bringing the fool to the end of his folly, but regardless, the painful blows of sin should not be softened.

In the mouth of the foolish is a rod for his back, But the lips of the wise will preserve them (14:3).

A fool’s lips bring strife, And his mouth calls for blows. A fool’s mouth is his ruin, And his lips are the snare of his soul (18:6-7).

Luxury is not fitting for a fool; Much less for a slave to rule over princes (19:10).

The prodigal son did not come to his senses until he was allowed to suffer the consequences of his folly (Luke 15:11-14).We must not hinder fools from entering the pig pens of life, for it is there that they may come to recognize their folly.

8. FOOLS SHOULD BE SEVERELY DISCIPLINED. Fools do not learn from a lecture, but they cannot ignore physical pain. The only method of discipline for the fool is “the rod.”

A whip is for the horse, a bridle for the donkey, And a rod for the back of fools (26:3).

The fool may not learn even though he is severely disciplined, but others may learn a lesson by seeing the outcome of folly.

Strike a scoffer and the naive may become shrewd, But reprove one who has understanding and he will gain knowledge (19:25; cf. 21:11).

The preceding principles governing our treatment may incline us to draw the wrong conclusion. Are fools utterly hopeless? Should we not make any effort to turn them from their folly? What are the implications of Proverbs for evangelism? Since, in one sense, all unbelievers are fools because they have rejected the fear of the Lord, should we do nothing to win them to Christ? The answer to these questions is also found in Proverbs.

The point which Proverbs is stressing is that the fool cannot be reasoned from his folly, cannot be shamed from it, and likely cannot even be beaten from it (cf. 27:22).This should not, however, lead us to the conclusion that the fool is utterly hopeless and helpless. Everyone who does not know Christ is hopelessly lost apart from divine intervention. The reason why Proverbs teaches us not to try to reform a fool is that he must be transformed. The fool’s problem is one of the heart (3:5; 4:23).

Proverbs reminds us that if we would help deliver a fool from his folly he must be saved from his sin. Rather than working on the symptoms of folly, we must deal with the heart of the matter. Notice that in Proverbs wisdom offers herself to all men; and specifically the fool is urged to turn from his folly.

“How long, 0 naive ones, will you love simplicity? And scoffers delight themselves in scoffing, And fools hate knowledge? Turn to my reproof, Behold, I will pour out my spirit on you; I will make my words known to you (1:22-24).
“Come, eat of my food, And drink of the wine I have mixed. Forsake your folly and live, And proceed in the way of understanding”(9:5-6).

The solution for the fool is to turn from his folly, from trusting in himself, to fearing God. If we would help the fool it is by proclaiming to him the way of salvation, not trying to inform him (by teaching) or reform him (by rebuke and correction). It is only the gospel which transforms men through the power of the shed blood of Jesus Christ.

Level 8

Spotted World

#303 Mar 29, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
co-sign Sir
we have a whitey feminazi that is in dire need of a shrink, maybe directly a clinic. She may scream rape because she saw a Black man walking in the streets.
These people were those inciting lynching in the Ol' South.
It's the type that caused the murder of Emmett Till.
a whiteboi
No, we have a self-hating White man sellout here who needs medication.

I am one of the few healthy white women who have not sold out her people and wh*red herself out to her very enemies. A WW is many times more likely to be raped by a BM, and to have any attraction to the race most guilty of that means that such a woman ENJOYS being raped and abused.

If you are a WP, then you have the obligation to care only for WP, not lift BP on a pedestal, worship them, and pretend they do nothing wrong, and blame your own when they are victimized. If you are a BP, then you are obligated to only care for BP. WP and BP are equal, but one of them chooses and inferior culture. They cannot cut the ties to the past and rid themselves of that garbage. No, they have to have an aggressive culture (aggressive=inferior) while pretending they are the victims. Racism would be over if BM left WP alone, NEVER dated nor sexually approached WW, worked for a living doing LEGAL lines of work, became as head smart as possible, worked to elminate game/swagger/strength/aggressi on/violence/hypersexuality/hed onism/drug use, etc. It would be over if BM stayed in their own worlds, cared only for other BP, and allowed WP to have their own culture. It would be over if they learned to treat strangers as strangers and leave strangers alone rather than trying to bum them, assault them, pay attention to them, or hit them up for sex. The whole purpose of life is to get ahead and learn to become smart enough and self-sufficient enough to not need others. The more self-sufficient, head-smart, quiet, and passive someone is, the more rights they deserve, and such rights should be open to anyone willing to conform to the aforementioned values. If a Purple Person with Green Spots approached me for sex, I'd complain, and if they were passive, nonsexual, and intelligent, they would earn my respect.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#305 Mar 29, 2013
Rick Ross 'U.O.E.N.O.' Date Rape Lyrics: Rapper Responds To Controversy

While the Maybach Music frontman is known for rapping about his luxurious lifestyle, he stirred up a bit of a firestorm with a line in the single that seemed to glorify date rape.

But the rapper said that couldn't be further from the truth. During an interview on New Orleans radio station Q93.3, the Miami lyricist calls the criticism a misunderstanding, saying he doesn't promote or condone rape in any way.

"Woman is the most precious gift known to man," he said. "And there was a misunderstanding with a lyric...a misinterpretation where the term rape was used. I would never use the term rape, you know, in my lyrics. And as far as my camp, hip hop don't condone that, the streets don't condone that, nobody condones that."

Ross went on to say that he thinks rappers have a responsibility to clarify their lyrics since hip hop songs are often misinterpreted.

"I feel like us being artists that's our job," he said. "To clarify the sensitive things and the things that we know that really need to be clarified such as a situation as this."

Ross collaborated with Atlanta rapper Rocko for the single, titled "U.O.E.N.O.," off Rocko's mixtape "Gift of Gab 2." Although the mix dropped in February, the track featuring Ross is just now gaining traction because of a lyric presumably about date rape.

The lyrics in question talk about drugging a woman and taking her home. "Put molly all in her champagne/ She ain't even know it/ I took her home and I enjoyed that/ She ain't even know it rape it and took it," raps Ross.

Level 8

Spotted World

#306 Mar 29, 2013
Sadbuttrue-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>Spotted,
now you have to deal with Black women who date only White men! LMAO
There preference is not Black males and this is growing among educated Black women! LMAO
I'm a proud, racially aware White woman. A White woman who is not racially aware is correctly called a wh*re. The only WW who like BM and who let BM abuse and use them by being with the sexually at all are trash. When I see BM with WW on television, I make a note to boycott the sponsors. I write them and tell them that offends me and that me and my self-respecting friends will never buy their products. I would not be here if BM proved they could act 100% like WW and demonstrated it to me by never approaching me as a proud white woman for sex - the SAME respect WM already show me, and the same respect I've earned.

At least Black women with White men try to better themselves. BM with WW only destroy and tear down WW and steal the privilege that God intended WW to have. Men force and set the values in a home. I don't want Black culture or values in my life. If I were to ever have sex or marry, it would be ONLY with a White person, just like my own mother. For me to date Black would be to blaspheme God, spit on my mother and disrespect her, and to hate every inch of myself like the white sell-out wh*res.

I don't know WTF MACEO is. Maybe he is your GBBF (Gay Black boyfriend). Frankly, I don't give a rat's posterior.
Carol

Orem, UT

#307 Mar 29, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a proud, racially aware White woman. A White woman who is not racially aware is correctly called a wh*re. The only WW who like BM and who let BM abuse and use them by being with the sexually at all are trash. When I see BM with WW on television, I make a note to boycott the sponsors. I write them and tell them that offends me and that me and my self-respecting friends will never buy their products. I would not be here if BM proved they could act 100% like WW and demonstrated it to me by never approaching me as a proud white woman for sex - the SAME respect WM already show me, and the same respect I've earned.
At least Black women with White men try to better themselves. BM with WW only destroy and tear down WW and steal the privilege that God intended WW to have. Men force and set the values in a home. I don't want Black culture or values in my life. If I were to ever have sex or marry, it would be ONLY with a White person, just like my own mother. For me to date Black would be to blaspheme God, spit on my mother and disrespect her, and to hate every inch of myself like the white sell-out wh*res.
I don't know WTF MACEO is. Maybe he is your GBBF (Gay Black boyfriend). Frankly, I don't give a rat's posterior.
You're probably aziya or blonde oldhag girl....definitely one of the WW who regularly post here.

Level 8

Spotted World

#308 Mar 29, 2013
sand_-cracker wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry, but this is utter rubbish. And if you really believe that, then I fear for your mental health.
It is not rubbish at all, but what EVERY sane, racially-aware White person believes. ALL crimes committed outside one's race, and ALL sexual contact from BM to WW is because of RACISM. EVERY BM who is with a WW is with her because of racism - ie., he feels she is there just for him, not for her own people, and feels that he has the right to ruin White women and make them "street smart" (thus aggressive and therefore a trashy type of person) and bitter like they have ruined their own women. They ruined their own and then have to chase after the women of men who didn't ruin them and ruin their women too. BM need to grow up, become accountable, learn to be strong enough to admit to their wrongs - not blame skin or other people, and learn to act civilized like the average WP (I don't mean prison inmates, trailer dwellers, nor WP who shack up with BP).

I just want the right to walk outside or ride a bicycle without being approached by ANY men. WM respect me enough to avoid me, so why not other men? What makes them so inferior as to approach me at all when others don't? BW are for BM and WW are solely for WM, and in every other context, the persons inside are equal.

When BM learn to avoid WW, and when others don't approach me, I will shut up. I've put up with this abuse for years, and now you cannot shut me up, as speaking up is my therapy and healing. When a WW walks by, an enlightened BM would say to himself, "That is *just* a White woman and she has her culture, and I have no right to care what she does. She can take care of herself and choose her own friends, and she is likely nowhere as horny as I am." That is if she dresses down or is in business or medical garb. If she is dressed as a wh*re, then all bets are off, and she is sending signals that she wants used and abused.

Oh, and if someone is riding a bicycle, don't treat them differently from those who drive cars. Treat them as if they might be executives or whatever, that they are constantly busy, that they are not riding for any pleasure (obviously slower and no time for that crap), and that nobody has a right to bother them. Unless you are flagging down cars, then don't speak to people on bicycles. Treat them as equal and like their time is just as valuable.

Level 8

Spotted World

#309 Mar 29, 2013
Now I feel better, and maybe I can get to bed. There are very few BM who turn me on with their White values, their money, their White affect, and professional, civilized nature. And none of those approach me, nor do similar WM. If they both did equally or not at all equally, then we wouldn't be having this discussion.

And back to the story, charge the BM in the group with a hate crime. BTW, I read where BP in NC pushed hard for ethnic intimidation laws for years. Finally, when they got them, they didn't want them. Why? They were tried under them much more than WP were. It seems they want to be the aggressors while crying victim and then blame the people in the WC that they victimize.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#310 Mar 29, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not rubbish at all, but what EVERY sane, racially-aware White person believes. ALL crimes committed outside one's race, and ALL sexual contact from BM to WW is because of RACISM. EVERY BM who is with a WW is with her because of racism - ie., he feels she is there just for him, not for her own people, and feels that he has the right to ruin White women and make them "street smart" (thus aggressive and therefore a trashy type of person) and bitter like they have ruined their own women. They ruined their own and then have to chase after the women of men who didn't ruin them and ruin their women too. BM need to grow up, become accountable, learn to be strong enough to admit to their wrongs - not blame skin or other people, and learn to act civilized like the average WP (I don't mean prison inmates, trailer dwellers, nor WP who shack up with BP).
I just want the right to walk outside or ride a bicycle without being approached by ANY men. WM respect me enough to avoid me, so why not other men? What makes them so inferior as to approach me at all when others don't? BW are for BM and WW are solely for WM, and in every other context, the persons inside are equal.
When BM learn to avoid WW, and when others don't approach me, I will shut up. I've put up with this abuse for years, and now you cannot shut me up, as speaking up is my therapy and healing. When a WW walks by, an enlightened BM would say to himself, "That is *just* a White woman and she has her culture, and I have no right to care what she does. She can take care of herself and choose her own friends, and she is likely nowhere as horny as I am." That is if she dresses down or is in business or medical garb. If she is dressed as a wh*re, then all bets are off, and she is sending signals that she wants used and abused.
Oh, and if someone is riding a bicycle, don't treat them differently from those who drive cars. Treat them as if they might be executives or whatever, that they are constantly busy, that they are not riding for any pleasure (obviously slower and no time for that crap), and that nobody has a right to bother them. Unless you are flagging down cars, then don't speak to people on bicycles. Treat them as equal and like their time is just as valuable.
......nobody'd gonna bother reading your rambling BS post there.......just sayin.......

Level 8

Spotted World

#311 Mar 29, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably aziya or blonde oldhag girl....definitely one of the WW who regularly post here.
Actually, I'm not a regular - yet. But I probably will be, since this is a safe place to vent, will help me gain insights, and will keep me from racist behavior in the real world. It is a place to vent and therapy. I am trying to understand and trying to steer the other side to make it easy for me to modulate my own behavior by seeing them make an effort too. If I was simply a bitter racist, I'd be on Stormfront. But they blocked me before because I am not racist enough. I'm not as opposed to WM w/ BW as I am the other way around, I defend transsexuals (birth defect of the opposite parts) who are not transgendered (men in drag who choose to keep male parts for life and use them) nor homosexuals, I lack the anti-Jewish hatred of those hard core racists, etc. So I don't fit in there.

Level 8

Spotted World

#312 Mar 29, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>......nobody'd gonna bother reading your rambling BS post there.......just sayin.......
There was no rambling as you immorally accuse. Accusing someone of the character FLAW of rambling is like accusing someone of being gay, trans, murderer, child molester, or some other bad or immoral thing. I am better than you because I never accused anyone of rambling in my life, just like I've never raped, murdered, nor embezzled. ONLY trash accuse others of ANYTHING. My post is not BS, you only say that because in a battle of wits, you bring an unloaded weapon. It is not too long for the intelligent. If you don't like it, you are obligated to skip it and move on. But do you have the class and brains to do so?

Level 8

Spotted World

#313 Mar 29, 2013
Nairobi Trio wrote:
<quoted text>
Men don't support rape. Originally, both Steubenville rapists were shown as black. White men still want the white convicted.
Females are threatening this raped girl after the conviction and are being hauled into court.
If one white family in Steubenville hadn't adopted this black crack baby, this rape doesn't occur.
Actually, most "men" support rape at some level. They lack the testicular fortitude to admit that. Masculinity is mostly a rapist club. And there are many ways to rape. Acting superior to women, staring at women outside your race or staring at any non-wh*re woman like she is a wh*re, approaching a woman who is in her own world (and keeping to herself and looking ahead/down), being verbally aggressive to women, hitting women, acting like women are only for sex, forcing help on women, are all other types of "rape," IMHO. BM need to learn that men and women are equal and that approaching women they are not married to and who are celibate or asexual IS abusive and harassing. Once BM realize women and men are equal, the inherent homophobia of BM will melt away.

I apologize for being so OT here. I might start a new thread.

Level 8

Spotted World

#314 Mar 29, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
This sounds too phoney...sounds like one of these Topix WW...
who definitely go with, seek out BM ....
now trying to pretend that they're pro white culture, pro white men.
No, I'm an asexual woman who is racially aware. I've never been with a BM and never will, nor have I been with any other men. Maybe someone can tell me why poor/self-victimized men are far more interested in sex to the pathological extreme than NORMAL middle-class people. If I were a feminist, I'd be the sex-negative kind. I have traditional White values (church 3+ times a week, no sex outside marriage, no adultery, no gayness, no drunkenness, no smokes, no drugs, no immodest dress, no interracial sex, no abortion, no casual sex, but hard work, admitting when wrong, staying quiet, staying in one's world, definite gender roles, men taking care of women, women raising kids, etc - and no, this is all liberating to me and I feel no repression whatsoever).

You might think I am fake, but I don't give a rodent's hind parts.
Carol

Orem, UT

#316 Mar 29, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm an asexual woman who is racially aware. I've never been with a BM and never will, nor have I been with any other men. Maybe someone can tell me why poor/self-victimized men are far more interested in sex to the pathological extreme than NORMAL middle-class people. If I were a feminist, I'd be the sex-negative kind. I have traditional White values (church 3+ times a week, no sex outside marriage, no adultery, no gayness, no drunkenness, no smokes, no drugs, no immodest dress, no interracial sex, no abortion, no casual sex, but hard work, admitting when wrong, staying quiet, staying in one's world, definite gender roles, men taking care of women, women raising kids, etc - and no, this is all liberating to me and I feel no repression whatsoever).
You might think I am fake, but I don't give a rodent's hind parts.
Definitely one of these feds who have been watching my family....

this is deceitful and extreme but as least my family is encouraging Americans to revisit ethics/ morality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Black People Really Matter (Feb '12) 2 min Damn 16
How did black people become American citizens? 25 min Jive_Turkey 1
I'm a married white women having sex with Black... (Jun '10) 35 min Tomwoodman 200
white men that watch their white wife have sex ... (Dec '14) 38 min Paul McCartney is... 33
Listen guy, y'all think we could start over? 38 min Dan Snow 54
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 51 min Cheech the Conser... 1,507,794
Are you tired of Blacks? 1 hr Damn 44
White men are the solution for the single black... 3 hr Dan Snow 97
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 6 hr Ben 1,953
More from around the web