Boys cry after rape charges!

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#269 Mar 21, 2013
On raping babies, that isn't just in Africa. In several parts of the world, there are superstitions about the HIV virus and how to cure it - just sleep with a virgin. Since rape is so prevalent, they have to go for infants to even find a virgin, and infants can't consent. It is a mess. There are also superstitions about gayness/lesbianism, that it is possible to rape it out of someone. That is complete BS as is the first. Sex without consent has never cured anything.

Too bad we can't replace the above superstitions, such as, the cure for AIDS is for the infected to either avoid sex or if one cannot, to take oneself out before they give it to another.

Similar on the "lesbian cure rape" thing. Maybe those who feel others need "cured" of lesbianism in such a violent manner should just off themselves. I don't think the goal is the other person's welfare, but because they themselves are just rapists looking for an acceptable excuse to rape.

Spotted Girl

Level 8

Spotted World

#270 Mar 21, 2013
I see the icons, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I shared mine, and they shared theirs. That is fair. I am too spotted for most people it seems. The sad part is that my spots are on the inside, and not of a popular sort.

Spotted Girl

Level 8

Spotted World

#271 Mar 21, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss,
your brain seems seriously damaged, you should fix an appointment with a shrink or check in a clinic rather quick.
"Staring" has never been a crime. Socializing either. Obviously you have been raised to hate "men of colour". So the appointment above would be a good decision.
a whiteboi
Staring is not a crime. However, this Black man couldn't act civilized and care about JUST his job like the 2 White men. He only was racist to me and saw me as some kind of wh*re put here for his pleasure and not solely for my own. If you want to be treated equal, you must act equal and thus earn it. Don't do different from me then expect the same results as me.

I have never been raised to hate men of color. Instead, I earned that honestly by how I've observed nearly every one around me act, and by direct experience. I used to give them the benefit of the doubt, but the way they've treated me over time has earned my feelings about me. If they acted PRECISELY 100% Whites, and were PASSIVE, brain smart, with little emphasis in sex or pleasure, I'd have no problem. It isn't race at all, but culture. Black women don't have this problem. They have learned to evolve and let go of the destructive parts of their cultures and better themselves. That is why they date White men these days, since BW have evolved their culture and BM have not.

I believe it is immoral to date or marry interracially or to give into such desires. Also, it is ONLY Black men who approach me. The White men lack the character defects that draw Black men to be so arrogant as to approach me at all. I hate ANYONE who approaches me with sexual motives, and in my town ONLY men of color do it. I have a very high IQ and decidedly White interests and culture and want to keep those values for the rest of my life. I'd have NO problem if the Black men had money, had class, never been to prison, never had sex, and acted WHITE in every way, with NO aggression (approaching others at all when they are happy and in their own world is aggression), no "swag," no street smarts, no bossiness, no dominance, and NO show of outward strength, but were quiet, passive, superficial, and self-absorbed. EVERYTHING the Black community sees as faults in Whites is exactly what I want to be exposed to 24-7.

No, it is not wrong to socialize in ANY way that doesn't involve sex.

I am not brain damaged. I've just one of few proud, racially aware, White women around who holds to her own morals and who doesn't betray herself, her God, her morals, her family, or her race and people by dating out. I don't plan to marry. But if I did, it would be as a virgin. Those who marry as virgins are FAR morally superior to the trash who are unable to wait until marriage. Those how have sex before marriage are invariably trash who cannot control themselves.

So I am EITHER going to live alone for the rest of my life and call every shot in my life and demonstrate daily that I need nobody and am fully capable of taking care of myself and ALL my needs, or I WILL fight a rich WHITE man who is a doctor/nerd/scientist, completely passive, non-aggressive, con-competitive, who appreciates feminism, and who will make NO demands on me nor demand ANY accountability of me. Those are my ONLY 2 options for me, and I will make them work by ANY and all means possible and do what it takes to insure NOBODY will stop me.

I set a dream for myself how I would be once I became an adult. I would live alone, never have sex, keep to myself, keep to myself, mind my business, and EARN the right for others to stay out of my life and respect me for being quiet and passive, and smart enough to not need others.

Spotted Girl

Level 8

Spotted World

#272 Mar 21, 2013
On the Black associate and the staring, I saw 2 potential problems. One was a I saw an employee who had his mind on sex or harassing women outside of his race because of racism on his part. But, why was he so disengaged from work? Maybe he faced racism himself.

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#274 Mar 21, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>

"Staring" has never been a crime.

a whiteboi
If you hate beiung white so much, why do you announce it in every post?

Oh, and by the way, you're wrong,
...as usual.

"Sexual harassment is a form of sex discrimination. As a result, when it occurs on the job it violates the laws against sex discrimination in the workplace, including Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Sexual harassment can be non-verbal and include:
•Insulting sounds
•Leering or staring at your body... "

http://www.nhcadsv.org/sexual_harassment.cfm

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#275 Mar 21, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>If you hate beiung white so much, why do you announce it in every post?
Oh, and by the way, you're wrong,
...as usual.
"Sexual harassment is a form of sex discrimination. As a result, when it occurs on the job it violates the laws against sex discrimination in the workplace, including Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Sexual harassment can be non-verbal and include:
•Insulting sounds
•Leering or staring at your body... "
http://www.nhcadsv.org/sexual_harassment.cfm
"on the job" oh'really, try to read your own stuff.

It has nothing to do with looking at people on a mall or sitting outside on a table and watching people walk on the sidewalk. Otherwise 99% of the human beings would be encompassed in this.

Sometimes you are so ridiculous. Maybe you need a shrink too like the missus.

a whiteboi

Location hidden

#276 Mar 21, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
I don't see why a hate crime enhancement wasn't sought after one of the alleged attackers. Most of the time, rapes outside of one's own race are racially motivated, IMHO. However, I have no scientific proof of that.
This post exposes the real reason many of you are in an uproar over this case.

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#277 Mar 21, 2013
I see they are still focusing on the ONE black boy and not the...what FIVE white guys. Or was it more than FIVE? smh. Typical
Simeon Nakpa

Ashburn, VA

#278 Mar 21, 2013
They dserve the jugdgment. Its better than ending in hell. Its a chance for them to repent and acept christ Jesus.

Level 8

Paris France

#279 Mar 21, 2013
910disaster wrote:
I see they are still focusing on the ONE black boy and not the...what FIVE white guys. Or was it more than FIVE? smh. Typical
very well observed Sir.

There is even one white fool who wanted to have a "hate crime" ... which is completely insane in this case.

a whiteboi

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#280 Mar 21, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
very well observed Sir.
There is even one white fool who wanted to have a "hate crime" ... which is completely insane in this case.
a whiteboi
Uh...Mr "whiteboy",
Im a ma'am.
Thank you,:)
Drunken fool

Roseland, NJ

#281 Mar 21, 2013
The girl wanted those boys to run a train on her so she got drunk and allowed it to happen. After realizing what aHO she and what a sorryHO her parents raised, she now wants to cry foul.

She is walking in a mine field.

Spotted Girl

Level 8

Spotted World

#282 Mar 21, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"on the job" oh'really, try to read your own stuff.
It has nothing to do with looking at people on a mall or sitting outside on a table and watching people walk on the sidewalk. Otherwise 99% of the human beings would be encompassed in this.
Sometimes you are so ridiculous. Maybe you need a shrink too like the missus.
a whiteboi
Actually, you can sue people who sexually harass you on the streets, and if they keep doing it, you can call the cops.

You missed in my story that it happened IN A STORE by an on-duty employee. Legal or not, I am sure it was against their own policy. My point was why only a person of color acted that way at that moment when there were 2 others with him who shared my race and did not. I wouldn't have mentioned anything about him here if he had acted just like them and left me alone just the same. I was in my OWN world there to do just one thing, to shop. Maybe he works to look for sex, look for potential rape victims, or to degrade women, but I shop to buy things for my complete family of one.

Anyway, in light of your post, why in my town are the only persons who bother me, approach me for sex, or otherwise approach me are low class men of color, many of whom are homeless or just out of prison? White men respect me enough to leave me alone, do their own thing, and stay in their own world, just like I do, so what makes the BM around here think they are too good to respect me the same and give me the SAME distance as other people? Why the discrimination and disrespect simply because I am White?

Why can't these men see I am White, realize I have a different culture, see I always turn them around, see I never am seen with men and realize that I have my own community, my own culture, my own values, and have a life? They obviously don't have lives or they would be capable of entertaining themselves and not needing to extract happiness from others so much.

“Vote Republican”

Level 3

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#283 Mar 21, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
They are charged for penetration with their fingers while she was passed out, also rape. Wont be overturned.
The one kid that was talking on the video about her seeming like a dead body, is he the Mays kid or someone else?
If these guys penetrated her, then they deserve to be charged. I get it now. Thanks.

Spotted Girl

Level 8

Spotted World

#284 Mar 21, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
very well observed Sir.
a whiteboi
It is not irrelevant. A Black teen helped rape a White girl. Any rape between races is a hate crime. In fact, most interracial sex is racially motivated. If BM didn't see WW as inferior and commodities to use and abuse, they would not approach them. If they truly believed all are equal, then they would expect to find what they want in life from women who share their race. But they obviously don't consider WW *EQUAL* and *SEPARATE* from them. The same that goes for BM who make condescending comments to WW like they own them or feel WW are too stupid to take care of themselves without BM trying to boss them around or act like they own them (just like slave masters - BM have not evolved from the values that racist White slave owners taught them). After all, if ALL races and sexes are equal, then BM would assume that WW are equally able to take care of themselves.

In fact, if men in general considered men and women equal, then women would have the SAME right as men to seriously shop, travel to work, or do errands without men approaching them for sex. The feminists worked hard to get that in America. In White America, men and women are considered 100% equal. BM need to catch up to that and realize that, and get over their selfish, hateful, sexist views against women, and particularly women outside their race. So anyway, if women can't have the right to walk down the street in her own world and for everyone to respect her by ignoring her and staying out of her life, and only "socializing" with her in designated places (cruising areas, bars, socials, etc.), then neither should men. If women can't walk outside without fearing rape, then so should men. If women cannot walk out side without men trying to invade in her life, ruin her day, interfere with her plans and errands, then men should face that same behavior from other men. If men don't face what women must face when they go out, then there is discrimination, and ANY city allowing such a divide in behavior should be sued for sexism. If a man can walk 2 miles to a store and back without a man trying to pick him up for sex or interfere with his journey, so should a woman. We are the same, deserve to be treated the same, and should act the same.

Maybe society should work to disempower men to the point they feel too helpless to rape or even approach a woman with sexual motives. Disempower them to the point where society believes it is only appropriate for them to be seen and not heard. If men have natural advantages, then society needs to penalize them for them so both sexes will receive the SAME treatment. So if women can't go out without being afraid of being approached or even raped, then so should men. Men should then universally be made to fear for their own lives. That is one of the few good things coming out of gay acceptance. Now men can face what they have been allowed to do to women for years. I would love for there to be female only neighborhoods and even cities, but housing and accommodation laws won't allow it, and the ACLU opposes single-sex academies. In fact, the ACLU apparently wants women raped in public restrooms and to learn how to do the same bad behaviors of men, since they want to eliminate gendered public facilities.

“Vote Republican”

Level 3

Wyandanch, NY

#286 Mar 21, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not irrelevant. A Black teen helped rape a White girl. Any rape between races is a hate crime. In fact, most interracial sex is racially motivated. If BM didn't see WW as inferior and commodities to use and abuse, they would not approach them. If they truly believed all are equal, then they would expect to find what they want in life from women who share their race. But they obviously don't consider WW *EQUAL* and *SEPARATE* from them. The same that goes for BM who make condescending comments to WW like they own them or feel WW are too stupid to take care of themselves without BM trying to boss them around or act like they own them (just like slave masters - BM have not evolved from the values that racist White slave owners taught them). After all, if ALL races and sexes are equal, then BM would assume that WW are equally able to take care of themselves.
In fact, if men in general considered men and women equal, then women would have the SAME right as men to seriously shop, travel to work, or do errands without men approaching them for sex. The feminists worked hard to get that in America. In White America, men and women are considered 100% equal. BM need to catch up to that and realize that, and get over their selfish, hateful, sexist views against women, and particularly women outside their race. So anyway, if women can't have the right to walk down the street in her own world and for everyone to respect her by ignoring her and staying out of her life, and only "socializing" with her in designated places (cruising areas, bars, socials, etc.), then neither should men. If women can't walk outside without fearing rape, then so should men. If women cannot walk out side without men trying to invade in her life, ruin her day, interfere with her plans and errands, then men should face that same behavior from other men. If men don't face what women must face when they go out, then there is discrimination, and ANY city allowing such a divide in behavior should be sued for sexism. If a man can walk 2 miles to a store and back without a man trying to pick him up for sex or interfere with his journey, so should a woman. We are the same, deserve to be treated the same, and should act the same.
Maybe society should work to disempower men to the point they feel too helpless to rape or even approach a woman with sexual motives. Disempower them to the point where society believes it is only appropriate for them to be seen and not heard. If men have natural advantages, then society needs to penalize them for them so both sexes will receive the SAME treatment. So if women can't go out without being afraid of being approached or even raped, then so should men. Men should then universally be made to fear for their own lives. That is one of the few good things coming out of gay acceptance. Now men can face what they have been allowed to do to women for years. I would love for there to be female only neighborhoods and even cities, but housing and accommodation laws won't allow it, and the ACLU opposes single-sex academies. In fact, the ACLU apparently wants women raped in public restrooms and to learn how to do the same bad behaviors of men, since they want to eliminate gendered public facilities.
OK< I get it, you're nuts. You are a femanist freak. Wow. And a racially intolerant idiot too. Good for you!
Carol

Orem, UT

#287 Mar 21, 2013
The Color Blurple nurple wrote:
<quoted text>
thats just how dey iz.tnb indeed.its pretty funny though especially since *blacks*rape,murder and harm their own kin just as much as they rape,murder and harm Whites,Asians,Polynesians,Indi ans,Native Americans,Latin Americans and Middle Easterners(sometimes even more so ie its very common in South Africa for a buck to molest a young baby negro)
Probably sONE's fake behind again. Then again maybe Jessica/asling.
Nairobi Trio

Tempe, AZ

#289 Mar 21, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Men don't support rape. Originally, both Steubenville rapists were shown as black. White men still want the white convicted.

Females are threatening this raped girl after the conviction and are being hauled into court.

If one white family in Steubenville hadn't adopted this black crack baby, this rape doesn't occur.

“Vote Republican”

Level 3

Wyandanch, NY

#290 Mar 21, 2013
sand_-cracker wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry, but this is utter rubbish. And if you really believe that, then I fear for your mental health.
I believe she has some emotional issues. I am sorry for calling her nuts. That was not right of me to do so.
Carol

Orem, UT

#291 Mar 21, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you can sue people who sexually harass you on the streets, and if they keep doing it, you can call the cops.
You missed in my story that it happened IN A STORE by an on-duty employee. Legal or not, I am sure it was against their own policy. My point was why only a person of color acted that way at that moment when there were 2 others with him who shared my race and did not. I wouldn't have mentioned anything about him here if he had acted just like them and left me alone just the same. I was in my OWN world there to do just one thing, to shop. Maybe he works to look for sex, look for potential rape victims, or to degrade women, but I shop to buy things for my complete family of one.
Anyway, in light of your post, why in my town are the only persons who bother me, approach me for sex, or otherwise approach me are low class men of color, many of whom are homeless or just out of prison? White men respect me enough to leave me alone, do their own thing, and stay in their own world, just like I do, so what makes the BM around here think they are too good to respect me the same and give me the SAME distance as other people? Why the discrimination and disrespect simply because I am White?
Why can't these men see I am White, realize I have a different culture, see I always turn them around, see I never am seen with men and realize that I have my own community, my own culture, my own values, and have a life? They obviously don't have lives or they would be capable of entertaining themselves and not needing to extract happiness from others so much.
This sounds too phoney...sounds like one of these Topix WW...

who definitely go with, seek out BM ....

now trying to pretend that they're pro white culture, pro white men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 2 min Maceo_Is_Legion 40
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 4 min Legion_is_Maceo 1,580
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min BlueFlag 1,601,291
I got the tea on Gina Torres's Caucasian cutey 5 min Legion_is_Maceo 7
The Unwanted Fat, Black, Broke disgusting Black... 7 min Legion_is_Maceo 1
Ladies & Gentlemen,Two Eras Now Ending and Most... 8 min Legion_is_Maceo 8
This forum is almost completely dead 8 min Legion_is_Maceo 7
More from around the web