“Vote Republican”

Level 3

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#245 Mar 20, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
They did have better options. The semen between her legs found during the rape test. It didnt belong to either boy. They just didnt follow up and I bet the dna matches one of the punks that got immunity. This whole case is just screwed.
I did not know that. Then how can they be charged with rape? This will be overturned...
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#246 Mar 20, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>But they can create evidence that will let the jude and juror decide. And for some men it is all about the public humiliation.
Hmmmm. The technicians are better than ever. Most ppl break down infront of a judge and jury if they lied. And a few will get away with it. There are innocent ppl in prison.
In lack of sufficient evidence the judge will let a person go, or should in order to secure justice. I can live with the fact that a rapist or murder goes free, if there's any doubt. Rather than putting an innocent to jail. Let's hope it doesn't happen often. That an innocent goes to jail.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#247 Mar 20, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>One bird in the hand is better than two in the bush. If 5 people conspired to kill you child, and the got the guy who pulled the trigger, and the one who made the contact with the contractor, that is good enough. We cannot arrest the mailman, and his parents also. Everyone has a link to someone. If the prosecution had better options, I am sure they would have exersized them.
This is ok and some cases but not one that allegedly had dozens of witnesses. So I say prosecute them all.

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#248 Mar 20, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>I did not know that. Then how can they be charged with rape? This will be overturned...
They are charged for penetration with their fingers while she was passed out, also rape. Wont be overturned.
The one kid that was talking on the video about her seeming like a dead body, is he the Mays kid or someone else?

“Just Party”

Since: Feb 09

'til you die

#249 Mar 20, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention that one kid states that someone had pee'd on her. There were even kids, even though they didn't do anything, who were saying that it was wrong and what if it was his sister. He sure didn't sound like what was taking place involved her active participation. The thing too is that we hear all about alcohol poisoning and for all they knew, she could have been dying. It's happened too often on college campuses.
They are scum. It's not a word that's bad enough for them, but I can't think of one that is.

“Just Party”

Since: Feb 09

'til you die

#250 Mar 20, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
They are charged for penetration with their fingers while she was passed out, also rape. Wont be overturned.
The one kid that was talking on the video about her seeming like a dead body, is he the Mays kid or someone else?
The idiotic, disgusting, psycho bastard in the video is apparantly named Michael Nodianos.

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#251 Mar 20, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
The idiotic, disgusting, psycho bastard in the video is apparantly named Michael Nodianos.
Thanks.
So, based off of the video evidence...I have to conclude he is the owner of the semen between her legs.
He got off in more ways than one. smh
The King and You

Duluth, GA

#253 Mar 20, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't aware that I was looking for a man.
There ain't a man on the planet looking for your fugly old azz.

You look crazy as fck posting pictures of dudes that don't want your big fugliest crazy azz.

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#254 Mar 20, 2013
Why do black rapists always use "she wanted it" as their defense?

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#256 Mar 20, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2013/03/18/steubenville-rape-c ase-twitter-threats_n_2904463. html?utm_hp_ref=crime
Lol I don't mean to laugh but I thought it was funny. I also don't believe they raped her but in this world it's her word against them. We have a problem in America with girls willing to do anything with anybody and then screaming rape the next day once they become consumed with guilt about what they did. I know this is harsh especially coming from a woman but I am sick of the hypocrisy here in America.
Actually I saw it on TV yesterday and the black kid cried while apologizing in court. Not all rape victims are lying. However I do agree that these young girls need to stop putting themselves in these situations. Someone needs to educate these young women and tell them the TRUTH. They need to STOP assuming this is what women do. Stop getting drunk in a room full of males, being unable to consent or deny. And parents need to each their boys not to touch an unconscious girl or even a girl that is offering sex on the fly. Both males and females need to THINK before they act, stop trusting and think about the consequences if things should go awry and realize that it's just not worth it.

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#257 Mar 20, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
Why do black rapists always use "she wanted it" as their defense?
Same reason white rapist do.

“Freedom”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#260 Mar 20, 2013
Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
<quoted text>
Extraordinarily perceptive of you.
While school shootings were being plotted over the last decade in "our communities", eventually to take the terrible toll of nearly 200 souls, almost 5000 blacks were killed by other blacks in the same period of time...
...in Chicago alone.
Now, what were you saying about deflection?
I'm NOT in any white American forum bringing up ur community issues, you are in the AA forum speakin' on The AA community while there is room for improvement within' ur own communities. Unfortunately you seem to think I'm the one deflecting when bringing this to ur attention.
Biggie Smells

Roseland, NJ

#261 Mar 20, 2013
Lawd...it hot down here in hell. Send me some grape Kool-Aid.
aisling-

Delaware, OH

#262 Mar 20, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
I know- that was infuriating.
You can say that again.

I only trust that when a Grand Jury reviews everything next month that they don't drop the ball.

I still think that she was drugged and on one link a person stated, "Rape drugs leave your system in 6-8 hours, basically, if you pee after you wake up from the drugs, you have peed out the evidence. Some CAN be detected in blood and hair later on, but if it's not in the pee test, it's not very good evidence."
http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/segment/steu...

Here's a couple of links that I found ...
http://www.occupysteubenville.com/
http://www.mommyish.com/2013/01/03/parents-of...

Have a great evening, sONE.

Location hidden

#263 Mar 20, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I saw it on TV yesterday and the black kid cried while apologizing in court. Not all rape victims are lying. However I do agree that these young girls need to stop putting themselves in these situations. Someone needs to educate these young women and tell them the TRUTH. They need to STOP assuming this is what women do. Stop getting drunk in a room full of males, being unable to consent or deny. And parents need to each their boys not to touch an unconscious girl or even a girl that is offering sex on the fly. Both males and females need to THINK before they act, stop trusting and think about the consequences if things should go awry and realize that it's just not worth it.
This is brilliant. Oh and I saw the black boy and I do believe he is remorseful and he will probably never do this again.

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#264 Mar 20, 2013
I don't see why a hate crime enhancement wasn't sought after one of the alleged attackers. Most of the time, rapes outside of one's own race are racially motivated, IMHO. However, I have no scientific proof of that.

Level 8

Spotted World

#265 Mar 20, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm NOT in any white American forum bringing up ur community issues, you are in the AA forum speakin' on The AA community while there is room for improvement within' ur own communities. Unfortunately you seem to think I'm the one deflecting when bringing this to ur attention.
Maybe because ours are not as serious? Why does 17% of society commit 50% of the violent crimes? A lot of the things you think are flaws in our people really are not flaws. Maybe if your people did more in-community cleansing, outsiders would not need to do so. Instead of coddling rapists and saying, "Oh my poor little baby," you all took them out back and blew them away for shaming the family and giving racists an excuse, you all could clean up your communities and work to eliminate racism for good. I mean, you can't have some of your people earning racism for your entire race by their behavior and have the rest of you fighting it.

One more thing, I as a White person am sick of Black men caring about me or what my people do. When you see me on the streets, just say to yourself, "They are a stranger, they are not in my family or my race, and they are not one of my friends, and they have the right to take care of themselves without my "help" or interference. I will save my energy for myself, my friends, my family, my race, and all I genuinely have a right to care about." That is what I do. I keep to myself and look ahead or down, and only care about my friends, my family, myself, and my people. In consider leaving others alone unless they approach you first as a form of respect. White people don't get mad with people outside our race don't speak to us. We simply view them as equal but incompatible and trust them to manage their own affairs and to bust their own a**es to get ahead if they so desire. I don't care what others do at all. It is all about just me as it should be for all. Learn to become smart enough to need others as least as possible.
The Color Blurple nurple

Bronx, NY

#266 Mar 20, 2013
TNB wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the one, as well, that defended Joe Paterno to get even with White women and now you're defending rapists who raped a teenager who was drugged and raped while she was unconscious. You're pure filth just like the OP who is trash that blamed a victim of gang rape and left unconscious/needing to be life-flighted to save her life.
TNB
thats just how dey iz.tnb indeed.its pretty funny though especially since *blacks*rape,murder and harm their own kin just as much as they rape,murder and harm Whites,Asians,Polynesians,Indi ans,Native Americans,Latin Americans and Middle Easterners(sometimes even more so ie its very common in South Africa for a buck to molest a young baby negro)

Level 8

Spotted World

#267 Mar 21, 2013
Okay, maybe I was out of line above, I don't know. I'm just sick of what I have to face nearly every time I step outside. I've always been a nonsexual person. I prize passivity, solitude, and brain smarts. I expect to be able to look ahead or down, stay in my own world, and not have men approaching me. I have a complete family of one. My life is pretty much as I want it. I have the friends I want to have, and I want my life to be as it is for the rest of my life. I like being self-absorbed, keeping to myself, and never having anything past superficial friendships. Anything closer is always about control, and I don't want anyone to control me, nor do I want to control others. I see ALL power and control as wrong. Most believe in a give and take world, but I believe in neither. I'm not obligated to give because I don't take. I try to make as little impact as possible on others, and my life involves bettering myself to the point where I don't need others.

Maybe it's wrong, but I believe the more intelligent, honest, and passive someone is, the more rights they deserve - to a point. Most laws and regulations are for stupid, violent, and dishonest people. I believe that the more someone earns, the more they deserve. By earn, I don't mean just money. I mean respect, brain power, etc. If you're not willing to do your part, don't expect me to give up what I hardly earned for my own goals and purposes. I believe if you want something hard enough, you'll find a legal and moral way to get it if you try hard enough, assuming you're not disabled or otherwise disadvantaged in ways that are not self-inflicted. I have no pity on anyone borrowing money for drugs, cigs, beer, soft drinks, or any other luxury item. Luxury items are for those who can afford to live in luxury. If you receive ANY public assistance, you have no right to be smoking cigarettes, getting drunk, partying, or taking drugs. If you can fund all that yourself without outside help, then sure. If not, then save up your resources and use to better yourself or at least get off the system, and once you pull yourself up, do whatever you want. Just don't expect me to fund your bad habits.

Oh, some bad habits are free. Most people have a dominant hand and genitalia. So if you are too poor to get by without assistance, then you are too poor for sex involving others of the opposite sex. If you cannot afford a rubber or pills, then you cannot afford abortion, pregnancy, nor child support.

Okay, the above is free.:) All I mean to say is that I want to right to walk outside, leave others alone, mind my own business, and be left alone, without others caring about me nor what I do. I want the right to walk or right my bike into town to pay bills, shop, work, eat, return home, etc. When I am out walking or riding, it is NEVER for leisure. I expect to be treated 100% the same as the middle to upper class and execs who drive vehicles. If you don't come up to random cars and demand others to lower their windows, then treat me on a bike the same way as if I am in a car and just as unapproachable. Don't think because I don't drive or because I am White that I am some kind of wh*re. Why not respect me the same as a married woman or a nonsexual, prepubescent girl who values only friendships with other girls and who has no interest in men at all? And why are only men of color targeting me and coming onto me when we have twice as many White folks? Should be twice as many, right? We are all equal, right, so why can't everyone act equally? But it seems we don't. I went to a Walmart at 5 AM once hoping that I could travel without being approached by men outside my race for sex (or any other, but they rarely do). Anyway, there walked 3 associates down the center aisle - 2 White, one Black. The 2 white guys were looking ahead or down and discussing work, the other stared at me. Why?

Level 8

Paris France

#268 Mar 21, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
Okay, maybe I was out of line above, I don't know. I'm just sick of what I have to face nearly every time I step outside. I've always been a nonsexual person. I prize passivity, solitude, and brain smarts. I expect to be able to look ahead or down, stay in my own world, and not have men approaching me. I have a complete family of one. My life is pretty much as I want it. I have the friends I want to have, and I want my life to be as it is for the rest of my life. I like being self-absorbed, keeping to myself, and never having anything past superficial friendships.
(snip)
Maybe it's wrong, but I believe the more intelligent, honest, and passive someone is, the more rights they deserve - to a point. Most laws and regulations are for stupid, violent, and dishonest people. I believe that the more someone earns, the more they deserve. By earn, I don't mean just money. I mean respect, brain power, etc. If you're not willing to do your part, don't expect me to give up what I hardly earned for my own goals and purposes. I believe if you want something hard enough, you'll find a legal and moral way to get it if you try hard enough, assuming you're not disabled or otherwise disadvantaged in ways that are not self-inflicted. I have no pity on anyone borrowing money for drugs, cigs, beer, soft drinks, or any other luxury item. Luxury items are for those who can afford to live in luxury. If you receive ANY public assistance, you have no right to be smoking cigarettes, getting drunk, partying, or taking drugs. If you can fund all that yourself without outside help, then sure. If not, then save up your resources and use to better yourself or at least get off the system, and once you pull yourself up, do whatever you want. Just don't expect me to fund your bad habits.
Oh, some bad habits are free. Most people have a dominant hand and genitalia. So if you are too poor to get by without assistance, then you are too poor for sex involving others of the opposite sex. If you cannot afford a rubber or pills, then you cannot afford abortion, pregnancy, nor child support.
Okay, the above is free.:) All I mean to say is that I want to right to walk outside, leave others alone, mind my own business, and be left alone, without others caring about me nor what I do. I want the right to walk or right my bike into town to pay bills, shop, work, eat, return home, etc. When I am out walking or riding, it is NEVER for leisure. I expect to be treated 100% the same as the middle to upper class and execs who drive vehicles. If you don't come up to random cars and demand others to lower their windows, then treat me on a bike the same way as if I am in a car and just as unapproachable. Don't think because I don't drive or because I am White that I am some kind of wh*re. Why not respect me the same as a married woman or a nonsexual, prepubescent girl who values only friendships with other girls and who has no interest in men at all? And why are only men of color targeting me and coming onto me when we have twice as many White folks? Should be twice as many, right? We are all equal, right, so why can't everyone act equally? But it seems we don't. I went to a Walmart at 5 AM once hoping that I could travel without being approached by men outside my race for sex (or any other, but they rarely do). Anyway, there walked 3 associates down the center aisle - 2 White, one Black. The 2 white guys were looking ahead or down and discussing work, the other stared at me. Why?
Miss,

your brain seems seriously damaged, you should fix an appointment with a shrink or check in a clinic rather quick.

"Staring" has never been a crime. Socializing either. Obviously you have been raised to hate "men of colour". So the appointment above would be a good decision.

a whiteboi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House slave vs field slave vs yard slave 3 min The Irony 2
Ladies? Which race of men do you find most attr... (Jun '12) 3 min Capree 303
Another shooting @ school. ... 4 min The Irony 2
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 5 min The Irony 297
Mr. Brown 5 min coretta 32
Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 6 min zef 5,391
ANOTHER BLACK TEEN SHOT by POLICE!!!! 6 min GetReal 15
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 59 min golgo90 25,674
Ferguson Grand Jury and History 1 hr The Irony 50
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 2 hr Phoenix Ascended 7,641

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE