Boys cry after rape charges!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Mar 19, 2013
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/18/steu...

Lol I don't mean to laugh but I thought it was funny. I also don't believe they raped her but in this world it's her word against them. We have a problem in America with girls willing to do anything with anybody and then screaming rape the next day once they become consumed with guilt about what they did. I know this is harsh especially coming from a woman but I am sick of the hypocrisy here in America.
Carol

Orem, UT

#2 Mar 19, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2013/03/18/steubenville-rape-c ase-twitter-threats_n_2904463. html?utm_hp_ref=crime
Lol I don't mean to laugh but I thought it was funny. I also don't believe they raped her but in this world it's her word against them. We have a problem in America with girls willing to do anything with anybody and then screaming rape the next day once they become consumed with guilt about what they did. I know this is harsh especially coming from a woman but I am sick of the hypocrisy here in America.
Absolutely the truth, too many of these girls are crying rape after sending boys naked pictures, stalking them offering sex....

Then when these boys have sex with them and want nothing more than a booty call...they get mad and cry rape.
TNB

Byesville, OH

#3 Mar 19, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2013/03/18/steubenville-rape-c ase-twitter-threats_n_2904463. html?utm_hp_ref=crime
Now, if I'm not mistaken, aren't you that same POS that stated that that 16yo who was life-flighted for emergency care due to being brutally gang raped by filth was due to her pulling a train. You always have been trash and some things never change.

TNB
TNB

Byesville, OH

#4 Mar 19, 2013
*no less, brutally gang raped outside of a school dance and left unconscious is what that POS said was the victim's fault.

There being nothing that I despise more than TNB.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#5 Mar 19, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely the truth, too many of these girls are crying rape after sending boys naked pictures, stalking them offering sex....
Then when these boys have sex with them and want nothing more than a booty call...they get mad and cry rape.
Yep so now she looks like a victim while she ruined these guys life when they only did what she allowed them to do.
Carol

Orem, UT

#6 Mar 19, 2013
TNB wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, if I'm not mistaken, aren't you that same POS that stated that that 16yo who was life-flighted for emergency care due to being brutally gang raped by filth was due to her pulling a train. You always have been trash and some things never change.
TNB
Of course real rape still takes place but are you denying the aggressiveness of these girls now....

are you denying that young girls aren't aggressively seeking out young boys to have group sex or have trains ran on them....hanging around behind boys licker rooms, flashing them.

If so please get real...mothers of young boys, need to demand that the parents of these girls, teach them morals...

I was at the library using the computers when my computer went down....

An about 12 year old white boy came in and clicked a email ? open...

and up popped a picture of, look like a naked white girl his age...

I was there another day and a group of black teens/boys took a computer next to me, one was talking to a girl on his phone...

they clicked something and up popped another naked white girl, a teen.

Are you saying that these girls who tend to be more mature than teen boys aren't responsible for their actions?

There was a monitor in the room, walking behind us, so I didn't feel it was my responsibility to tell on these kids...

Plus I was in shock....most mothers don't want these sleazy young tramps seducing our boys...so they can cry rape later....

and these girls who send these naked photos to groups of boys...are basically asking to have sex...then call it rape.

Otherwise why send naked pictures, exactly what are they sending those type pictures for.
TNB

Byesville, OH

#7 Mar 19, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the one, as well, that defended Joe Paterno to get even with White women and now you're defending rapists who raped a teenager who was drugged and raped while she was unconscious. You're pure filth just like the OP who is trash that blamed a victim of gang rape and left unconscious/needing to be life-flighted to save her life.

TNB
TNB

Byesville, OH

#8 Mar 19, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Yep so now she looks like a victim while she ruined these guys life when they only did what she allowed them to do.
You mean like that victim who was left for dead by that filth you defended by saying that the victim had been pulling a train. You sure do have a habit of defending rapists and blaming the victims if they are White teenage females.
Carol

Orem, UT

#9 Mar 19, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Yep so now she looks like a victim while she ruined these guys life when they only did what she allowed them to do.
Many of these girls set up gang bangs, which of course puts them in danger...

Because as more boys find out that they're easy, more boys will come to the gang bangs ...which is extremely dangerous for these stupid girls.....

They lose control of the situation that they originally wanted, even set up.

Then of course only the young boys are vilified, when the girls were as much or more to blame.
droga

Howell, MI

#10 Mar 19, 2013
less punishment because you commited the crimew ith the aid of a white male..

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#11 Mar 19, 2013
They did rape her. Penetration without consent,even with fingers, is considered rape.

It's not like the victim is coming out screaming rape on her own. She didnt even know what happened until the proof was posted everywhere.

She didnt say they fingered her without consent, witnesses said they did. Video showed the boy discussing it.

How can you people say she is lying?

It's some things that havent come out yet and part of this story is missing BUT the girl was definately victimized and shouldnt be treated this way.
Carol

Orem, UT

#12 Mar 19, 2013
TNB wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the one, as well, that defended Joe Paterno to get even with White women and now you're defending rapists who raped a teenager who was drugged and raped while she was unconscious. You're pure filth just like the OP who is trash that blamed a victim of gang rape and left unconscious/needing to be life-flighted to save her life.
TNB

Aren't you Jessica/asling or (DamDarling) can't think of the other person I recognize and think that it's you...

You're a repulsive criminal and liar....

I didn't know who Joe Paterno was and heard that someone told him of Sandusky showering with a kid....

and Paterno immediately told his supervisor... Without knowing the fame of Joe Paterno....

I said I thought he did the right thing in going to his supervisor.

You're a thief, a criminal, a con woman...and always pointing....

your criminal finger at others.
Disgusting Criminals

United States

#14 Mar 19, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
It's criminal to throw someone in jail or detention center or to arrest them simply on the word of someone else, "in my book."

1) There should be an investigation first

2) if no strong evidence and/or 'proof'(video?) is found, have a restraining order put against both sides - neither can go near each other willingly for xx number of years; must change schools, etc.

Anything else is criminal and thus infringing upon individual liberties.

The people need to protest this but, wait, they're too busy and/or stupid to do that.

So the criminality against innocent people continues.
Carol

Orem, UT

#15 Mar 19, 2013
910disaster wrote:
They did rape her. Penetration without consent,even with fingers, is considered rape.
It's not like the victim is coming out screaming rape on her own. She didnt even know what happened until the proof was posted everywhere.
She didnt say they fingered her without consent, witnesses said they did. Video showed the boy discussing it.
It's some things that havent come out yet and part of this story is missing BUT the girl was definately victimized and shouldnt be treated this way.
I don't know this situation and wasn't referring to it...

As again, I don't know this situation....I'm talking about these tramps...

sending young boys naked pictures, basically stalking them offering them sex.

Level 6

Location hidden

#16 Mar 19, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of these girls set up gang bangs, which of course puts them in danger...
Because as more boys find out that they're easy, more boys will come to the gang bangs ...which is extremely dangerous for these stupid girls.....
They lose control of the situation that they originally wanted, even set up.
Then of course only the young boys are vilified, when the girls were as much or more to blame.
Even if the girl was fine with it before she passed out, they crossed the line fondling her while unconscious. She couldve been acting like a lil drunken yt whore...white girls are good at that...but once she passed out, game over. They should have known better.

PLUS, I highly doubt it was just those 2 boys doing dirty. They are just the ones who left evidence behind.

Supposedly there is a 3rd boy that left dna in the form of cum between her legs. This means an ACTUAL RAPE occured instead of finger penetration. For some reason, the cops arent looking for this person and male witnesses that testify are getting immunity. Complete & utter BS.

“Vote Republican”

Level 3

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#17 Mar 19, 2013
I hope they get raped while in jail. Punk-azz boys they are.
Carol

Orem, UT

#18 Mar 19, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if the girl was fine with it before she passed out, they crossed the line fondling her while unconscious. She couldve been acting like a lil drunken yt whore...white girls are good at that...but once she passed out, game over. They should have known better.
PLUS, I highly doubt it was just those 2 boys doing dirty. They are just the ones who left evidence behind.
Supposedly there is a 3rd boy that left dna in the form of cum between her legs. This means an ACTUAL RAPE occured instead of finger penetration. For some reason, the cops arent looking for this person and male witnesses that testify are getting immunity. Complete & utter BS.
I dont know this specific situation, so l didn't speak on it.

Level 6

Location hidden

#19 Mar 19, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know this situation and wasn't referring to it...
As again, I don't know this situation....I'm talking about these tramps...
sending young boys naked pictures, basically stalking them offering them sex.
Ok. I thought you comparing that to the story the op posted about. My fault :)
Disgusted

Byesville, OH

#21 Mar 19, 2013
910disaster wrote:
Consider the source and you'll have your answer why they are stating the girl is lying.

And there are plenty more like them out here and who defend rapists.

Level 6

Location hidden

#22 Mar 19, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
Its not her word against theirs.
Its them against, video, pictures, text messages and eyewitnesses.
She was passed out.
Funny how women are turning on her. Even the girls she was friends with in school. smh
This isnt a case of some bytch screaming wolf, it actually happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 1 min Paul 458
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,618,703
New Orleans cop slain . Saints players kneelin... 4 min Ugly monkeys 3
REVOLUTIONARIES in AA Forum: ARE there any? (Mar '13) 5 min Paul 124
Richard Spencer Speaking Now In Gainesville, Fl... 20 min KIR SUCKA 1
Black children are rude, violent and disrespect... (Jan '16) 21 min Real 209
Can America Become 80% White Again? 21 min Paul 105
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 56 min dreamhunk 35,246
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 1 hr Tranny Annie 12
Black people leech off of white people 3 hr Paul 98
More from around the web