First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#61 Nov 14, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>black people have to be very careful about what we do...look at marion barry. he got caught on camera smoking crack when he was the mayor of dc and he went to jail. the white mayor of toronto smokes crack on video and talks about it on tv and all they do is make some jokes about it and then everybody goes back to what they were doing...that dude isn't going to do any jail time. just like marion jones she went to jail for using steroids. lance armstrong does the same thing for years and years and all that happens is he temporarily loses some endorsements. once again, no jail time.
when you black, you have to be aware that people around you don't necessarily wish you well...and that's a lotta black people too. people will try and provoke you. and the moment you react, it's "he's a thug!...he belongs behind bars!" when you don't react and you choose to work through the system like jonathan martin it's "he's a coward!" and sh8t like that.
the rules are not the same for whites and blacks...whites know it too. that's why incognito feels he can act like d8ck towards a bm and get away with it... incognito knows most whites are afraid of bm and that whites are not gonna have any sympathy for a bm who claims to be bullied by a wm.
a lotta times we read about these young black athletes getting in fights and all kinds of altercations and they get labeled "troublemakers" and a lotta them even lose their contracts, etc. but you don't hear what caused them to react.
i'm saying that a lotta folks don't want a guy like jonathan martin to succeed. they don't want him to make millions. jonathan martin is a black ivy league scholar AND an nfl star. folks don't like that. to begin with, only about 1/10 of 1 percent of applicants get in to harvard. so you have to be the best of the best to get into harvard and stanford. how many people can do that and make it into the nfl where the odds are even less? maybe one in a million. the natural tendency among wm is to try and tear down every bm they consider superior to them. that's why they used to chop off bm's dicks during slavery and that's why they would prevent bm from getting an education. incognito is trailer park trash trying to bring martin down to his level and martin was having none of it.
Great points.
Broadway

Tempe, AZ

#62 Nov 14, 2013
Desmond,

I 100% agree. You nailed it. You're right.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#63 Nov 15, 2013
thanks, harrison, timeforhonesty and broadway.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#64 Nov 15, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
thanks, harrison, timeforhonesty and broadway.
wait a minute....I didn't get MY thanks <looks around room in amazement>
KingsloveQueens

Sunnyvale, CA

#65 Nov 16, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
What fight? If Martin stood up to Incognito he would have backed down. That is what I mean by timid. Incognito is not going to risk his career on a brawl with another offensive lineman either.
You do not need to actually punch out bullies. Certainly not if you are his size. You only need to let them know you are willing to...
Bullys are pig headed and stuburn ..more than likely he would have laughed Martin off or ignored him..otherwise why even be a bully??
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#66 Nov 22, 2013
When alone and unarmed, they're getting beaten up by non-blacks (who are also alone and unarmed), they're getting scared into submission on football teams by the black's own non-black teammates.....is this the final destination of the common black man of America?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beyonce is NOT African American! (Aug '09) 3 min Stupid Thread 301
Why are whites taller and stronger than blacks ... (Dec '11) 6 min JW C 146
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 6 min Redefined 61
over 30 bm in Brazil gang rape underaged woman 8 min UruEuWauWau 11
Questions for White people. ---------------------- 12 min Johnny 7
Black man is washed whiter in China's racist de... 14 min Skiff Azlaan 3
Susan Rice: Too many whites in government 16 min HardcoreHank 8
Jewish people appreciation thread. ------------... 1 hr Johnny 14
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 hr You knew 134,446
Hookers say "Sorry no black men" I think that's... (Oct '09) 4 hr luvher 472