NFL Richie Incognito vs. Jonathan Martin

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
KingsloveQueens

Walnut Creek, CA

#1 Nov 11, 2013
Richie called Martin names and was bullying him and said martin should eat his feces ..it this the typical behavior of wm towards minority's in sports??
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#2 Nov 11, 2013
Richie Incognito should have made that punk Jonathan Martin shine his cleats than he should have put his foot right up that tarbabys ass & pissed right in his big black face.
KingsloveQueens

Walnut Creek, CA

#3 Nov 11, 2013
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
Richie Incognito should have made that punk Jonathan Martin shine his cleats than he should have put his foot right up that tarbabys ass & pissed right in his big black face.
I think you need some serious help ..and I would for you to speak this way in my presense so that we could see who would be eating feces off the sidewalk (;
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#4 Nov 11, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>I think you need some serious help ..and I would for you to speak this way in my presense so that we could see who would be eating feces off the sidewalk (;
Shut up black boy, now come clean my toilet, I accidently peed on the seat cover, unroll your tongue & lap up my urine.

“I can see better with”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

my eyes closed

#5 Nov 11, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
Richie called Martin names and was bullying him and said martin should eat his feces ..it this the typical behavior of wm towards minority's in sports??

He had a bad reputation in college ball the guy is a worthless pos
Cyrus V

Manassas, VA

#6 Nov 11, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
No it ain't.. The other dude is half-white and probably raised around whites. These cowardly white boys know how to pick 'em. If a real brotha would've have given him some serious work.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7 Nov 11, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
I view the whole story as being very effeminate.

A real man would have simply punched Incognito in the face not whine and complain to others.

Martin better man up ASAP if he wants to remain in the NFL.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#8 Nov 11, 2013
Cyrus V wrote:
<quoted text>No it ain't.. The other dude is half-white and probably raised around whites. These cowardly white boys know how to pick 'em. If a real brotha would've have given him some serious work.
Majority of white men would've punched another man for talking trash too. Martin is an effeminate man who needs to be more assertive.
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

#9 Nov 11, 2013
N!##ers are cowardly, and weak by nature. That's why they fold up like lawn chairs when conronted by quality White human men. I recall that Bill Romanowski was openly racist when he played and on a couple of occasions he sent his n!@@er team mates to the hospital.

“I can see better with”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

my eyes closed

#10 Nov 11, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Majority of white men would've punched another man for talking trash too. Martin is an effeminate man who needs to be more assertive.
incognito looks like a inbred mutant look at his face
KingsloveQueens

Walnut Creek, CA

#11 Nov 11, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
A real man would have simply punched Incognito in the face not whine and complain to others.
Although I would have probably hit the dude myself, you can't fault anyone for doing they're own thing ..I seen blk men stand up for themselves (fighting)and come out the bad guy and the racist get all the empathy...

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#12 Nov 11, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
I get your point, but does vulnerability making someone weak? It does play into the whole notion that boys don't cry.

My husband said the same thing you are saying, even going further, assuming that the two were involved in a homosexual relationship. In looking at it a certain way, the whole thing plays like a lover's quarrel.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#13 Nov 11, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
This Incognito seems to like pushing the envelope, but Antonio Smith, who also had a history with him on the field, finally had enough of his antics during the pre-season.

Did he really try to break Smith's ankle?

http://www.thephinsider.com/2013/8/23/4652904...

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#14 Nov 12, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>I get your point, but does vulnerability making someone weak? It does play into the whole notion that boys don't cry.

My husband said the same thing you are saying, even going further, assuming that the two were involved in a homosexual relationship. In looking at it a certain way, the whole thing plays like a lover's quarrel.
I concur.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#15 Nov 12, 2013
this story shows exactly what brothers put up with in professional sports. this is why brothers get a bad reputation. now imagine if martin had knocked incognito out...all these people talking sh8t about him would be calling him the bad guy and demanding that he be kicked out of the nfl for exhibiting typical "n****" behavior. they wouldn't give a sh8t about the bullying complaint. nartin wants to make the nfl his career. he's not about to throw away all that money and everything he worked for all his life after some worthless clown. it's not that he's scared. if he was, he wouldn't be a professional football player. but as a bm we have to be especially careful about our image and reputation...he's proven his toughness on the field by making it to the nfl.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#16 Nov 12, 2013
A black NFL player named Antrel Rolle sided with the white guy and said that the black guy should have stood up for himself. Apparently this is just NFL culture.

Location hidden

#17 Nov 12, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what Antrel Rolle said. And many just think that Martin should have stood up for himself.

Level 8

Location hidden

#18 Nov 12, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
A black NFL player named Antrel Rolle sided with the white guy and said that the black guy should have stood up for himself. Apparently this is just NFL culture.
yes, some brothers would have stood up for themselves and beaten that white a88...then they woulda been on the first bus back to the house. this brother wanted to keep his nfl career and he doesn't trust the system... and he's right not to. history shows they throw black athletes under the bus first chance they get.

Location hidden

#19 Nov 12, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text> yes, some brothers would have stood up for themselves and beaten that white a88...then they woulda been on the first bus back to the house. this brother wanted to keep his nfl career and he doesn't trust the system... and he's right not to. history shows they throw black athletes under the bus first chance they get.
If he was a great player then whites would forgive him for beating a racist WM. Latrell Spreewell came back to the NBA after choking his white coach and everybody forgave him because he was a good player.

Level 8

Location hidden

#20 Nov 12, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text> If he was a great player then whites would forgive him for beating a racist WM. Latrell Spreewell came back to the NBA after choking his white coach and everybody forgave him because he was a good player.
look, the guy wants to be a millionaire...he's not gonna risk all that over a dirtbag like incognito. look at the size of jonathan martin and watch him play his position on the field. he's not scared of anybody...the only thing he's scared of is that by beating down some crazy, don't-give-a-sh8t white dude, he's gonna lose his career and his chance to make millions upon millions of dollars. he's protecting himself by reporting incognito instead of taking matters in his own hands.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Study links Racism to LOW IQ!!!LOLOLOLOL 5 min AFC South 27
Black woman goes off in chinatown 7 min human aka non black 5
87% of white teenage babes have had sex with bl... 8 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 50
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 10 min African AE 7,526
Autopsy. Michael Brown was shot in hand 12 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 18
Is Architecture "Racist"? 15 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 7
Here I am still standing 16 min AFC South 40
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 37 min Lori-usa 274
Is ISIS racist? 45 min African AE 51
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 2 hr Harrisson 52
How can I get Blacks to stop talking to me 5 hr ya_C 124

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE