West African Inventor Makes $100 3D P...

West African Inventor Makes $100 3D Printer From E-Waste

Posted in the African-American Forum

Nelly Smiggers

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Jun 6, 2014
Raysis YT wrote:
Does it actually work? Cause like they didn't show anything made by this "3D Printer"
The only thing he's made so far is a jenkhem jar.
Man of Steel

UK

#4 Jun 6, 2014
It's interesting that much Black inventiveness comes not from AA's but from pure and proper Africans, is it because the US Blacks were bred for strength and not intelligence?
Man of Steel

UK

#5 Jun 6, 2014
Raysis YT wrote:
Does it actually work? Cause like they didn't show anything made by this "3D Printer"
Yeah, it works, there's even a youtube of it working, this is the kind of thing I like to see, why can't more Black people be like this guy? He would be a credit to any race...

Funny, isn't it, this guy goes to rubbish dumps and recycles parts, AA's live in the world's richest nation with more assets and chances than any other and yet their only 'success' is a 90% kill rate of their own and 2,000 abortions a day...

Africans are showing AA's how it should be done...you can see why real Africans disassociate themselves from from AA's...
Nelly Smiggers

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Jun 6, 2014
Man of Steel wrote:
It's interesting that much Black inventiveness comes not from AA's but from pure and proper Africans, is it because the US Blacks were bred for strength and not intelligence?
I don't know. We breed horses for strength, speed and endurance, yet they still manage to be useful and serve a purpose.

There's something deeper at work with our slave-descended blacks.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#8 Jun 6, 2014
Smart guy. Creativity should always be encouraged.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SUBHUMAN Primates, You Really Think Anyone is I... 1 min TWERKIN FOR JESUS 3
If it wasn't for whining, blacks have nothing. 1 min The Laughing Axe 1
White people the biggest government handout rec... 2 min The Laughing Axe 23
Dear Mr. Hitler... Come down from heaven, we ne... 6 min TWERKIN FOR JESUS 9
BLACK WOMEN do you still love Omarosa ? 6 min Downer 9
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Yeah 1,579,234
I have token white friends. 11 min coretta 55
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 24 min Trump is a joke 79
Cavebeasts of Topix 36 min Harrisson 27
I'm opening up a 'custom' rope store. For all y... 3 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 18
More from around the web