Most stupid pointless topix poster ever?

Most stupid pointless topix poster ever?

Created by Barros Serrano on Nov 25, 2012

27 votes

Click on an option to vote

Atari, a a mind made of pigshit

Masud S Hoghughi, gay rapist idiot

Abdurratln, deluded Muslim arsefucker

Ugly monkeys, lusts after black men

Jahx, male bimbo gay Muslim thug

Aziya, has the mind of a stupid child

Axe, fat stupid dribbling trailer park boy

Cap Black, the drugs don't work, idiot.

Samoan Irish. What the fck is that idiot?

An idiot of your choice.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bubba

Hermitage, PA

#1 Nov 25, 2012
BARROS SERRANO, the most stupid topix poster ever. You win by a landslide!!!!!
Franklyn Franks

Lansing, MI

#2 Nov 25, 2012
There was some fool on another thread that said earthquakes and tornadoes never happen in Africa. That was pretty dumb and pointless.

OH! That was Barros.

Ooooops!
Tony

United States

#3 Nov 25, 2012
Isw blackhoney sadbuttrue nativeblack odinst whitegirl uruwauwau!!!mikehuntusa robert selornapaden

“about 2 be a mini me”

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 25, 2012
Barros Serrano!

Barros Serrano!!

Barros Serrano!!!

hes pushing 70 right about now so he should keep is anger in check
Barros Serrano The Queer

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Nov 25, 2012
dirtydiamond wrote:
Barros Serrano!
Barros Serrano!!
Barros Serrano!!!
hes pushing 70 right about now so he should keep is anger in check
Hey, I'm going to the Justin Beiber concert!
Miss Science Geek

Oxford, UK

#7 Nov 25, 2012
Where's THX and Wicked on that list?

THX needs to jump under a train for greater good i swear.
Barros Serrano

United States

#8 Nov 25, 2012
dirtydiamond wrote:
Barros Serrano!
Barros Serrano!!
Barros Serrano!!!
hes pushing 70 right about now so he should keep is anger in check
LOL!!! Still stinging from being exposed as an utter non-Hebrew, eh?

Well, you can still be proud that as an Afro-whitey Yank (mostly whitey in your case) you descend from not one, not two, but THREE different Homo species!

Celebrate your diversity!
Barros Serrano

United States

#9 Nov 25, 2012
The most EVIL Topix posters are:

1. those denying the right of Israel to exist
2. those denying that the modern Jews are genuine
3. those pushing Afronazi racist supremacy culture-vulture theories
4. white racists who think they're superior
5. anyone proselytizing for or defending filthy Islam
6. anyone else who annoys me

“about 2 be a mini me”

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#10 Nov 25, 2012
Barros Serrano The Queer wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, I'm going to the Justin Beiber concert!
if you're under 14, its understandable... under 14, questionable lol
Barros Serrano

United States

#11 Nov 25, 2012
dirtydiamond wrote:
<quoted text>
if you're under 14, its understandable... under 14, questionable lol
You do know that claiming to be a Hebrew when you're not is a crime of culture genocide?

Mossad is watching.

“about 2 be a mini me”

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#12 Nov 25, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>You do know that claiming to be a Hebrew when you're not is a crime of culture genocide?

I'm 70 and paranoid beyond belief!
we still don't know what you are

yes lol, yes you are :-)
BlackAngel_ Kill Jesus

Jacksonville, FL

#13 Nov 25, 2012
dirtydiamond wrote:
<quoted text>
if you're under 14, its understandable... under 14, questionable lol
Hey, what's up?

“about 2 be a mini me”

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14 Nov 25, 2012
BlackAngel_ Kill Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, what's up?
nothing much over here, what have you been up to?

and whats up with the k*** jesus?
BlackAngel_ Kill Jesus

Jacksonville, FL

#15 Nov 25, 2012
dirtydiamond wrote:
<quoted text>
nothing much over here, what have you been up to?
and whats up with the k*** jesus?
Nothing much, just been chilling, lately, and trying to excel in school.

And, about the kill Jesus thing, well I hate him and I think he deserved to die :)

http://www.jestkidding.com/wp-content/uploads...

http://whitestoneweekly.files.wordpress.com/2...

http://www.goodsalt.com/view/jesus-is-nailed-...

http://www.offensiveshirts.co.nz/site/images/...

:)

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#16 Nov 25, 2012
dirtydiamond wrote:
<quoted text>
nothing much over here, what have you been up to?
and whats up with the k*** jesus?
dont mind him lol child pedos and serail killas also think the same way the devil enters lonely souls
THX Strikes Back

Puyallup, WA

#17 Nov 25, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
The most EVIL Topix posters are:
1. those denying the right of Israel to exist
2. those denying that the modern Jews are genuine
3. those pushing Afronazi racist supremacy culture-vulture theories
4. white racists who think they're superior
5. anyone proselytizing for or defending filthy Islam
6. anyone else who annoys me
I actually rec'd that post.

I agree with all of that in triplicate!
Barros Serrano

United States

#18 Nov 25, 2012
dirtydiamond wrote:
<quoted text>
we still don't know what you are
yes lol, yes you are :-)
We don't know what I am, but we know what you are not: a Hebrew!
THX Strikes Back

Puyallup, WA

#19 Nov 25, 2012
Miss Science Geek wrote:
Where's THX and Wicked on that list?
THX needs to jump under a train for greater good i swear.
I never make the polls or lists.

I guess I'll have to crank up my efforts a bit, hmmm...?

Heheheheheh!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#20 Nov 25, 2012
BlackAngel_ Kill Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing much, just been chilling, lately, and trying to excel in school.
And, about the kill Jesus thing, well I hate him and I think he deserved to die :)
http://www.jestkidding.com/wp-content/uploads...
http://whitestoneweekly.files.wordpress.com/2...
http://www.goodsalt.com/view/jesus-is-nailed-...
http://www.offensiveshirts.co.nz/site/images/...
:)
lol same thing and

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#21 Nov 25, 2012
He did die lol and black angel but why u mad cause u feel angry cause u cant watch animal porn lol thats wrong satan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White People Are Evolved African Albinos (Sep '12) 13 min Moses 92
URGENT ! Non-Whites Must Form an Alliance Again... 13 min Post USA Era 28
We Should Put NO POWER in USA's & Whites' Hands 25 min Post USA Era 3
Why is Egypt Called the Land of Ham? (May '12) 26 min Moses 71
King tut's tomb 28 min Moses 85
Africans & Asians to keep Tiny USA Thousands Mi... 37 min Post USA Era 3
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 41 min Moses 1,183
no blacks allowed in this thread 1 hr Drilling for the ... 41
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Moses 50,595
What will Pres Chump give his followers for Xmas? 5 hr Marcus Washington 25
i am french and mixed and i love american man w... 5 hr Horny Brotha 24
More from around the web