Is MONOGOMY Unatural??
Cap Black

United States

#1998 Apr 27, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
he makes A LOT of extreme generalizations lololol
There's nothing wrong with making generalizations within sound reason.In general,women sit down when they piss and men stand up right?(unless they're mr fruitcake Anderson or someone like that)

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#1999 Apr 27, 2013
KingAceSuited wrote:
<quoted text>
Thing is, exposure is a key ingredient in attraction, and women have an easier time going to bed with people to whom they've been exposed.
Men are more likely to grab any piece of ass that comes around than a woman. Plus, depriving one of the opportunity regardless that person's disposition is the greatest guarantee of fidelity possible.
Furthermore, women shouldn't be alone with a bunch of dudes as a matter of safety and also as a matter of maintaining fidelity. Even if that woman's got her head on straight, a bunch of dudes may not.
The woman may use her discretion, but a man should use his as well. It's up to both individuals to protect a sanctimonious relationship.
I'm pretending this is marriage or engaged relationships by the way. Monogamous dating is awholenuffermonster.
I think women are becoming more and more like men unfortunately when it comes to grabbing a piece of azz..

and i agree women should not be alone with a bunch of guys, myself personally i don't feel comfortable being around all dudes anyway which is why i hang with mostly other women and if i do hang with guys my girlfriends are there too. I asssumed we were talking about monogamous dating or having a boyfriend or girlfriend..cap wasn't specific when he asked me the question..

well said..

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Los Angeles, CA

#2000 Apr 27, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>There's nothing wrong with making generalizations within sound reason.In general,women sit down when they piss and men stand up right?(unless they're mr fruitcake Anderson or someone like that)
Generalizations are fine, but that was an EXTREME generalization - an absolute statement.

Absolute statements are rarely reasonable, but this is a fun-forum - not academia so reasonable or unreasonable, I can dig it.

I know where you're comin' from.

Level 6

The Sequel

#2001 Apr 27, 2013
KingAceSuited wrote:
<quoted text>
But I noticed his city, ST and remembered that a lot of people from the south hold his opinion, and for good reason. More people are more sensitive about color in the South with particularly disproportionate regard for light skin.
his ip changes a lot to be honest i'm not sure where he's from, but i agree that some ppl IR date because they want kids with "good hair", but like you said it's a generalization and doesn't necessarily apply to everyone..

Level 6

The Sequel

#2002 Apr 27, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>There's nothing wrong with making generalizations within sound reason.In general,women sit down when they piss and men stand up right?(unless they're mr fruitcake Anderson or someone like that)
lolol you're silly, cap..

there is something wrong with generalizations..they're stereotypes and one sounds ignorant when they make generalizations/stereotypes , whites make them about us all the time on topix..Don't you think THEY sound ignorant and foolish? I sure do..
Cap Black

United States

#2003 Apr 27, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
lolol you're silly, cap..
there is something wrong with generalizations..they're stereotypes and one sounds ignorant when they make generalizations/stereotypes , whites make them about us all the time on topix..Don't you think THEY sound ignorant and foolish? I sure do..
So is it wrong to generalize that most women sit down when they pee and men stand up? That's why I said within sound reason.You admited IR people do in general be talkin bout "good hair" and shyt.So what's the problem with me stating a well known fact that people who date IR usually are seeking to lighten their race?(while the white side tries to "blacken"or strengthen their race).For most pple its natural to date their own race. It takes a certain mind set to try to move away from what's natural.Nothing just happens.
Cap Black

United States

#2004 Apr 27, 2013
I always used to have to correct women when they say I have "good hair".Or I would make pretty kids because of that.gtfoh

Level 2

Los Angeles, CA

#2005 Apr 27, 2013
I've got bad hair. It's so bad it's like an old style Luda-fro.

My hair's so bad, it's bad to the bone. People look at my hair and they're like Shum On. You know it. Uh.

Level 6

The Sequel

#2006 Apr 27, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
I always used to have to correct women when they say I have "good hair".Or I would make pretty kids because of that.gtfoh
I still find myself arguing with self hating black folk about that "good hair" mess..there is no such thing as bad hair..unless it's unhealthy and heavily damaged and in that case ALL hair types can fall under that, but there is no such thing as a bad hair type..but they don't get that..

Level 2

Los Angeles, CA

#2007 Apr 27, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>So is it wrong to generalize that most women sit down when they pee and men stand up? That's why I said within sound reason.You admited IR people do in general be talkin bout "good hair" and shyt.So what's the problem with me stating a well known fact that people who date IR usually are seeking to lighten their race?(while the white side tries to "blacken"or strengthen their race).For most pple its natural to date their own race. It takes a certain mind set to try to move away from what's natural.Nothing just happens.
You gotta look back to your original comment, man. For your convenience:
Cap Black wrote:
When you see IR couples.They're using each other to to be more like the other race.They both want mixed children and they need each other to achieve that goal.
That's not most or reasonable or simple generalization. Just say you meant most or say it's been your personal experience.

No one can deny your personal experience, and many people will agree that a large number of people think that way (though some might argue about the most part but it'll still be arguable).

Level 6

The Sequel

#2008 Apr 27, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>So is it wrong to generalize that most women sit down when they pee and men stand up? That's why I said within sound reason.You admited IR people do in general be talkin bout "good hair" and shyt.So what's the problem with me stating a well known fact that people who date IR usually are seeking to lighten their race?(while the white side tries to "blacken"or strengthen their race).For most pple its natural to date their own race. It takes a certain mind set to try to move away from what's natural.Nothing just happens.
I did not make a generalization, see I told you you couldn't read lol..I said some ppl..not all and not most so I did not make a generalization..
There's no real way to know why ppl date IR and quite frankly I don't care..but I do know you made an extreme generalization outside of sound reason..lol...
Cap Black

United States

#2009 Apr 27, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think women are becoming more and more like men unfortunately when it comes to grabbing a piece of azz..
and i agree women should not be alone with a bunch of guys, myself personally i don't feel comfortable being around all dudes anyway which is why i hang with mostly other women and if i do hang with guys my girlfriends are there too. I asssumed we were talking about monogamous dating or having a boyfriend or girlfriend..cap wasn't specific when he asked me the question..
well said..
Jazz--i asssumed we were talking about monogamous dating or having a boyfriend or girlfriend..cap wasn't specific when he asked me the question"

Another contradiction.you say you assumed we where talking about monogomous relationships.Then you say "cap wasn't specific when he asked me the question".I clearly asked you if you where in a monogomous relations ship was platonic relationships ok? And you said no at first.Then later in the same post said,yes. I can go back and show you which post if you need me to.Smh

Level 6

The Sequel

#2010 Apr 27, 2013
KingAceSuited wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That's not most or reasonable or simple generalization. Just say you meant most or say it's been your personal experience.
No one can deny your personal experience, and many people will agree that a large number of people think that way (though some might argue about the most part but it'll still be arguable).
Exactly :)

Level 6

The Sequel

#2011 Apr 27, 2013
KingAceSuited wrote:
I've got bad hair. It's so bad it's like an old style Luda-fro.
My hair's so bad, it's bad to the bone. People look at my hair and they're like Shum On. You know it. Uh.
Lol theres nothing wrong with your hair type...
Cap Black

United States

#2012 Apr 27, 2013
I said "Just about every black women or man that I've known that dates only IR,.."

KingAceSuited-- "just say you meant most"..

No shit.Doesn't my above statement sound simular? I said "just about"(meaning not everyone)
Which would be a simple generalization(according to you),which is what I did.
KingAceSuited wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Cap Black

United States

#2013 Apr 27, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly :)
you don't even know what the hell he talkin bout.lol. Cause he doesn't know either.Fix your face :)

Level 6

The Sequel

#2014 Apr 27, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>you don't even know what the hell he talkin bout.lol. Cause he doesn't know either.Fix your face :)
The only one clueless is you..that man is right...

Level 6

The Sequel

#2015 Apr 27, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>
Jazz--i asssumed we were talking about monogamous dating or having a boyfriend or girlfriend..cap wasn't specific when he asked me the question"
Another contradiction.you say you assumed we where talking about monogomous relationships.
Cap, monogamous dating IS the same as having a boyfriend/girlfriend...

Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text> Then you say "cap wasn't specific when he asked me the question".I clearly asked you if you where in a monogomous relations ship was platonic relationships ok? And you said no at first.Then later in the same post said,yes. I can go back and show you which post if you need me to.Smh
Cap, a marriage, an engagement, and monogamous dating i.e. boyfriend/girlfriend are all manogamous relationships lol..you weren't specific about the seriousness of the relationship and you didn't include details such as how long the relationship, etc..

I clearly elaborated on what I meant by yes in my last post (the one I reposted for all to see)..it depends on howe long I've been in the relationship and how much we've gained each other's trust..you just like over using the word contradiction because I guess it's a big word to you, maybe you like that word and how it sounds idk? Lololol

Level 6

The Sequel

#2016 Apr 27, 2013
*how

Level 6

The Sequel

#2017 Apr 27, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
I said "Just about every black women or man that I've known that dates only IR,.."
KingAceSuited-- "just say you meant most"..
No shit.Doesn't my above statement sound simular? I said "just about"(meaning not everyone)
Which would be a simple generalization(according to you),which is what I did.
<quoted text>
Ah Ah Ah..doesn't take away from the fact that your original statement was an EXTREME generalization below:

Cap Black wrote:
When you see IR couples.They're using each other to to be more like the other race.They both want mixed children and they need each other to achieve that goal.
You came to your above conclusion based on this:

Cap Black wrote:
"Just about every black women or man that I've known that dates only IR,.."
so you assumed ALL IR couples date to be like the other race simply because that's what you experienced...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Aquarius-WY 1,567,189
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 6 min Ooga booga 157
Why do Blacks have to act so different? (Oct '12) 6 min NEGROE COPS R DL 282
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 10 min Ooga booga 1,554
Are there any Black cuckolds? (Feb '16) 20 min Ra The God 44
If you post racist comments on this site, pleas... 23 min NEGROE COPS R DL 5
Year of the Horse(2014) 38 min Keeping it Real 3
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 1 hr KIP 912
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 8 hr Yep 62
Microchips In Employees Become Reality 8 hr Prince 75