Is MONOGOMY Unatural??
Cap Black

United States

#1978 Apr 27, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Cap, here is my last response about platonic relationships to you which you ignored because it made perfect sense..this one actually fords into detail about what I meant and there are no contradictions! You just like to cherry pick through all my posts to change the meaning like you've been doing throughout the entire thread..
You're smart enough to avoid answering that specific question exposing your contradiction.

"Avoid what is strong,attack what is weak"-Sun Tzu(art of war)

This is the second subject you've asked me to "move on" or "this is your last response". When all else fails,run huh?lol.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#1979 Apr 27, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Humans are natuarally selfish.You should know.You dumped your boyfriend because he didn't agree with your selfish views on parenting. Humans want their cake and eat it too. Monogomy is about control.The man is saying "that pssy is mine because I pay for it,I give you all my rescources and time therefore you can't give that pssy to no one else".she in return promises to only share it with him as long as he provides for her and the children.That's why pimps on the street will tell you all women have a little hoe in them,and all women sell pssy if you look at it like how I broke it down in plain animal terms.its the oldest trade off between man and women. A millionaire man knows that drop dead georgious wife is only with him for the money.But he doesn't care. I say that to say wether in a polygomous or monogomous relationship,humans are still selfish.
It's not selfish to get out of an unhealthy relationship it's called self care, fool..smh.. And company isn't selfish either you're just an idiot who believes in osho cult philosophy where of you're not sharing your love (sex) with and and everybody then you're selfish..no osho was selfish for wanting to brainwash the world to become one big orgy..Monogamy isn't about control, ppl can say the same about polygamy, after all you're the one who referenced saudi arabia which has one of the highest rape rates in the entire world despite the fact that they practice polygamy and there women have no say so over their own bodies they aren't even allowed to ride bikes!

You need to stop listening to pimps on the street because more than likely they had bad parenting growing up anyway..they don't know women better then women know women...

Level 6

The Sequel

#1980 Apr 27, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>You're smart enough to avoid answering that specific question exposing your contradiction.
"Avoid what is strong,attack what is weak"-Sun Tzu(art of war)
This is the second subject you've asked me to "move on" or "this is your last response". When all else fails,run huh?lol.
It wasn't a contradiction you're just a sore azz loser..I pretty much already answered the question you just like to keep saying the same thing over and over and I'm only going to give you the same answer everytime..

You haven't exposed any contradictions you're just slow..I pretty much already proved my point..

Level 6

The Sequel

#1981 Apr 27, 2013
*manogamy not company
Cap Black

United States

#1982 Apr 27, 2013
If you think about it,however many dates and how ever much money money it took to get the @ss is how much it cost.(or how much she sold it to you for).
Its the cold saturn/capricorn truth.whoever judged my last post must be in denial.A man who's a millionaire knws that super model looking wife is only with him for his money.In situations like that you get to see the true animal nature between men and women.
Cap Black

United States

#1983 Apr 27, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a contradiction you're just a sore azz loser..I pretty much already answered the question you just like to keep saying the same thing over and over and I'm only going to give you the same answer everytime..
You haven't exposed any contradictions you're just slow..I pretty much already proved my point..
What pple will come away with this debate is that you're a witty young lady who contradicts a lot.

I agreed with you here..

Jaz--"Do i believe it is ok to have guy friends while I'm in a relationship? Personally speaking no"

But here you go in two different directions...

2. "then again this all depends on how long we've been together..the longer you're with someone the more you should be able to trust your partner..I would say yes for others if it were ok with their significant other,"

In the first part you said you don't believe in platonic relationships when you're attatched.But in the second part you say you do agree.Which one is it?

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1984 Apr 27, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>Again you're misusing the word selfish..
No if you stay in a relationship that doesn't benefit you in any way that is self destruction and unhealthy.. If both parties are getting something out of it then that is good..it is healthy and that's the way it should be..Can ppl be selfish partners? yes, but healthy relationships don't involve selfishness and it isn't selfish to want someone to love for you and do things for you...Everybody wants that...Some ppl like myself want a relationship not only to be happy myself, but to make the other person happy... If I were selfish i would be in the relationship only to benefit myself regardless of the person's feeling and would plot and work hard to get everything i can get out of them while giving as little as possible..
you're confusing selfishness with self interest which is different..It isn't selfish to want or need nor is it selfish to take care of your needs it's called self care..which isn't selfish..
Selfish has a very distinct meaning which is why the word exists in the first place..you're misusing it..
I said earlier in the thread that u and London were using the bad(true) definition of the word selfish and I am not. What you are calling self interest is what me and every link I've posted is calling selfish. That is the only way it can be good or bad. If I was speaking only on the true definition of selfish, it would only be bad and cause harm to others.
Why youre bringing the definition back up when Ive already addressed it...idk? But again, you've made my point for me. Self interest is for self, that is selfish.

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Los Angeles, CA

#1985 Apr 27, 2013
A stable family is the cornerstone of western civilization and an important hallmark of a true Christian. It is the pinnacle of discipline with regard to sexual and emotional bonds.

If it is unnatural, it is one of the best unnatural things to exist - supernatural like the heavens and God.
Cap Black

United States

#1986 Apr 27, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
I said earlier in the thread that u and London were using the bad(true) definition of the word selfish and I am not. What you are calling self interest is what me and every link I've posted is calling selfish. That is the only way it can be good or bad. If I was speaking only on the true definition of selfish, it would only be bad and cause harm to others.
Why youre bringing the definition back up when Ive already addressed it...idk? But again, you've made my point for me. Self interest is for self, that is selfish.
Well put.
Cap Black

United States

#1987 Apr 27, 2013
When you see IR couples.They're using each other to to be more like the other race.They both want mixed children and they need each other to achieve that goal.

Level 2

Los Angeles, CA

#1988 Apr 27, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
When you see IR couples.They're using each other to to be more like the other race.They both want mixed children and they need each other to achieve that goal.
That's an extreme generalization.
Cap Black

United States

#1989 Apr 27, 2013
KingAceSuited wrote:
<quoted text>
Just about every black women or man that I've known that dates only IR, I've heard them say they always wanted mixed children. That's why they're often labled as self haters by their own race.

“"Beautiful as Consciousness"”

Level 2

Location hidden

#1990 Apr 27, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
What I don't understand is why do black people want to be white? I can tell somebody about the occult from A-Z and back but something as simple why the God race want to lower themselves to a people thats below them I just can't decipher that It hurts my head just thinking about it...

Level 6

The Sequel

#1991 Apr 27, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it yourself right here in your post..The TRUE definition of selfishness which means you're playing semantics and misusing the word..There's only one definition to the word so how are we using the "bad" definition of selfishness???..we have the word selfish for a reason with a very specific definition, otherwise the word selfish would lose all meaning..being concerned with your own needs at the expense of others, there is no such thing as good selfishness..

Do you know what self internet is??? It's simply opportunism..basically wanting things for yourself and taking care of your needs..That's all..selfishness is being concerned with your own profit or pleasure at the expense of others or regardless of whether or not you're hurting others...

Again self interest in itself is not selfish, but pursuing your own self interest at the expense of others is selfishness..
Cap Black

United States

#1992 Apr 27, 2013
GiRLTeAcHOn wrote:
<quoted text>What I don't understand is why do black people want to be white? I can tell somebody about the occult from A-Z and back but something as simple why the God race want to lower themselves to a people thats below them I just can't decipher that It hurts my head just thinking about it...
I agree 100. That's a good question.

Level 6

The Sequel

#1993 Apr 27, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>What pple will come away with this debate is that you're a witty young lady who contradicts a lot.
I agreed with you here..
Jaz--"Do i believe it is ok to have guy friends while I'm in a relationship? Personally speaking no"
But here you go in two different directions...
2. "then again this all depends on how long we've been together..the longer you're with someone the more you should be able to trust your partner..I would say yes for others if it were ok with their significant other,"
In the first part you said you don't believe in platonic relationships when you're attatched.But in the second part you say you do agree.Which one is it?
REPOST for slow ppl..There are no contradictions in this post:

I believe the longer you're in a relationship with someone the stronger the bond and the stronger the relationship..a relationship(a good healthy relationship) that has lasted a long time speaks volumes..Ppl who have been in healthy relationships for years grow closer together and more than likely love and trust each other and are less likely to cheat..they're also less likely to not trust their partner because they've been together so long.The main reason platonic relationships with the opposite sex are not wanted while in relationships is because one of the partners dont trust the other one enough to have friends of the opposite sex and in order to make them feel more secure the other partner cuts off friendships with the opposite sex not necessarily because cheating is more likely to occur (if they're going to cheat they'll chesty with out without platonic friends)...
What I should have said is that it depends on the relationship and how long I've been in a healthy relationship before I would consider being ok with my partner having friends and before I would consider having guy friends in order to make him feel secure and so I can gain his trust...
Besides I hang with other women and relate to other women better than I do men and I don't hang around a bunch of men and if I do it's usually other women there as well..I'm never alone with a bunch of dudes...

Level 2

Los Angeles, CA

#1994 Apr 27, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Just about every black women or man that I've known that dates only IR, I've heard them say they always wanted mixed children. That's why they're often labled as self haters by their own race.
Aaaaah, I sense cultural differences.

I've heard that happening in the South before. I live in Southern California where it's more of a norm for the sake of norm though.

I remember someone from over here being confused when his southern wife's friends and family asked him if the child was "bright."

He was like, I'm his daddy so he must be smart. He discovered the color complex seconds later.

Level 6

The Sequel

#1995 Apr 27, 2013
KingAceSuited wrote:
<quoted text>
he makes A LOT of extreme generalizations lololol

Level 2

Los Angeles, CA

#1996 Apr 27, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
he makes A LOT of extreme generalizations lololol
But I noticed his city, ST and remembered that a lot of people from the south hold his opinion, and for good reason. More people are more sensitive about color in the South with particularly disproportionate regard for light skin.

Level 2

Los Angeles, CA

#1997 Apr 27, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
(if they're going to cheat they'll chesty with out without platonic friends)...
[...]
Besides I hang with other women and relate to other women better than I do men and I don't hang around a bunch of men and if I do it's usually other women there as well..I'm never alone with a bunch of dudes...
Thing is, exposure is a key ingredient in attraction, and women have an easier time going to bed with people to whom they've been exposed.
Men are more likely to grab any piece of ass that comes around than a woman. Plus, depriving one of the opportunity regardless that person's disposition is the greatest guarantee of fidelity possible.

Furthermore, women shouldn't be alone with a bunch of dudes as a matter of safety and also as a matter of maintaining fidelity. Even if that woman's got her head on straight, a bunch of dudes may not.

The woman may use her discretion, but a man should use his as well. It's up to both individuals to protect a sanctimonious relationship.

I'm pretending this is marriage or engaged relationships by the way. Monogamous dating is awholenuffermonster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min flack 1,743,409
This is Why White ppl must Go. 8 min Ihn 23
Dat "bling" don't stop bullets, yo! 8 min THX White and Whi... 11
White men are Omega males 9 min Ihn 5
Let's talk food 11 min Polaris 30
William Ellison Jr - Largest Slave Owner was Bl... (Dec '10) 12 min Varie 74
Barbara Bush passes away 17 min Polaris 56
Two loitering Starbucks arrested. Race card pu... 49 min The Patriot 185
If slavery were reinstated would you even want ... 1 hr Jake 76
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr --Curious Me-- 39,874
Todays dead mudshark story 1 hr Jake 88