Cap Black

Dallas, GA

#1934 Apr 27, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't compare a business to a personal relationship...That's business..relationships are personal..
Its still an agreement between two parties
Cap Black

Dallas, GA

#1935 Apr 27, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
lolol yea for you it was..for others not so much..
lol you have some crazy stories lololol! how can you come down off of a high by smoking other stuff??????? i don't get it...i'm bot a smoker so i wouldn't know i guess...*shrugs*
lol.That's just the tip of the iceburge.ganja is a natural relaxer.I don't smoke either.
Cap Black

Dallas, GA

#1936 Apr 27, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't compare a business to a personal relationship...That's business..relationships are personal..
Marriage is like a busness.Love don't pay the bills.lol.Studies show most divrce over finance aove anything else.
Cap Black

Dallas, GA

#1937 Apr 27, 2013
Contracts,marriage,partnership s are all in the 7th house(Libra) jaz.They all related.They're both in it for selfish reasons.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#1938 Apr 27, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
Contracts,marriage,partnership s are all in the 7th house(Libra) jaz.They all related.They're both in it for selfish reasons.
Lol I knew you or someone else was gonna say that whole marriage is a business thing..some selfish ppl are in relationships, but not everyone's selfish so every relationship shouldn't be compared to a business...

Level 6

The Sequel

#1940 Apr 27, 2013
Those one data orbs communication problems, all of then say something similar, but none say that finances are the main reason..
http://magazine.foxnews.com/love/expert-surve...
http://www.yourtango.com/2012162947/new-exper...
http://www.smartmarriages.com/divorcepredicto...
http://www.myfinancialawareness.com/Topics%20...

Level 6

The Sequel

#1941 Apr 27, 2013
Lol idk where "one data orbs" came from lol.I'm using swype on the phone..

Level 6

The Sequel

#1942 Apr 27, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Its still an agreement between two parties
Obviously not like a business...unless they both married for reasons other than love

“"Beautiful as Consciousness"”

Level 2

Location hidden

#1943 Apr 27, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
What's good. So what's your take? Do you think monogomy is unnatural?.<quoted text>
Hello Capricorn....

Ok so here's my opinion...

Both monogamy and polygamy has been practiced every since man has fallen into the physical shell of the body. Polygamous relationships historically started as a necessity rather than a lusful act of just one man having as many wombs as possible.

Why was it a necessity? Because men mostly making up the warrior class would die off more frequently than women, so whatever men would be left, they would honorably take the wives in of the fallen soliders (even if the women would have children) in order to keep a harmonious balance within the society

Yes, some of our ancesters did have monogamous relationships as well as polygamous ones. It was mostly kings who would have more wives in order to secure there bloodlines through the originally royal (the woman) as possible.

There are pros and cons to any relationship status, whether it be polygamous or monogamous. Jealousy can brew up in either one.

Level 2

Location hidden

#1944 Apr 27, 2013
Did the "white man" create mongamous relationships along with "Christianity"?

No, he didn't..he didn't. He just enhanced it to achieve and live out his wicked ways.

Christianity was created by the Gnostic Kamites that gained there sources from the teachings of Akhnaten, in which were he learned and gained alot of his sacred knowledge from the Temple of Annu.

Now the Christianity you may think it is as of today is not what it was 1,000's of years ago. The pure and original Gnostic teachings/sciences were meant to enlighten not to brainwash or control. It was meant to teach man to go back to his original state and escape the patterns of this world. He would do so by activating his crown chakra, i.e "Christ" chakra...the inner royal crown. This is why the Jesus character was referred to as the "King of Kings.

Level 2

Location hidden

#1945 Apr 27, 2013
Saint Maurice, the patron saint of Germany, and he was also a Moor (was born and raised in Thebes, Egypt). He also was a practioner of the Gnostic sacred sciences. This is why European scholars always refer to him as a "Christian" which he wasn't...he was a Gnostic

F.Y.I Your Spear of Destiny or as most commonly referred to as the "Holy Lance" is not a spear believed to pierce the side of "Jesus" but actually was the battle spear that belonged to Saint Maurice. This is what the Nazi's were after, and they knew darn well it belonged to him not "Jesus"

“Taking snowbunnies one by one”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1946 Apr 27, 2013
GiRLTeAcHOn wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Capricorn....
Both monogamy and polygamy has been practiced every since man has fallen into the physical shell of the body. Polygamous relationships historically started as a necessity rather than a lusful act of just one man having as many wombs as possible.
Why was it a necessity? Because men mostly making up the warrior class would die off more frequently than women, so whatever men would be left, they would honorably take the wives in of the fallen soliders (even if the women would have children) in order to keep a harmonious balance within the society
Yes, some of our ancesters did have monogamous relationships as well as polygamous ones. It was mostly kings who would have more wives in order to secure there bloodlines through the originally royal (the woman) as possible.
There are pros and cons to any relationship status, whether it be polygamous or monogamous. Jealousy can brew up in either one.
Deep

Level 2

Location hidden

#1947 Apr 27, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>lol.You're afraid to research the council of nicea.But anyway.Im gonna tell a story,i want you to tell me was it a santa clause God that saved me,or me trusting in my intuition.One time this wa slong time ago.Back when i was trappin/slangin. There was this old junkie i used to serve. He wasnt the typical crack head(every day smoker).He was the kind that was married,had a job,a family etc. He would only fck up his money on pay days,you know..go on a two or three day binge,and return back home and do nothing for the rest of the week(sometimes you might not see him in the trap for two or three weeks).He would always spend 300-500$ easy. But anyway,one day he came to me and told me he knew this other old cat down in the country about 2 hours away.He said this guy was tryin to spend some real money.So i go jump in the whip with him and go there.Keep in mind im young .I got about a half ounce of yay.Long story short.We get there, im backed inside this closet like room(mistake 1).Im servin them,watching them get geeked.Both of them steady buying and gettin geeked,talking to themselves,mumbling,walking around peeking out windows etc. Im sitting on this bar chair propped against the wall.The guy i rode with is standing directly in front of me,now blocking my view from the other guy. I know they done smoked more than an eight ball worth by now and werent in their right minds,but now the guy in front of me is motioning with hands and mumbling as if hes trying to send a message to the other guy. It gets quiet.I hear a light clicking sound.It could have been a roach falling from the ceiling,thats how light that clicking sound was. But for some reason my senses sensed danger.A voice in my head says to get out from being cornered in that room.Without question i jump off my chair and rush the guy in front of me knocking him back on the ground.When i get out,i see the other guy crouched on his knees fumbling with a big pistol(looked like he was having trouble trying to cock it IDK),i cut the corner so fast and hard to the rigt towards the front door,..i jumped out of one of my shoes Jaz.I ran down the street until i was in the little towns "down town" section.Im walking down the street with one shoe on,in a town i dont know anybody .Its about 3 or 4 a.m now.A police car cruises past me slowly,im the only black person walking in that town at night.I throw my dope away in the bushes fearing he was going to turn around(but he didnt).Long story short.Was it santa clause that saved me,or was it me listening to my intuition?
You've had a very interesting life Capricorn...

Level 6

The Sequel

#1948 Apr 27, 2013
GiRLTeAcHOn wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Capricorn....
And I told cap something similar..I told him there's evidence to suggest that the earliest form of humans were both polygamous and monogamous so he can't say monogamy is unnatural..
Cap Black

Dallas, GA

#1949 Apr 27, 2013
Its still a contract. Both parties are benefiting. Its like when you sign a lease.The apartment complex wants your money,and you want the apartment. If you stop paying rent,you get evicted. In marriage,once one party stops holding up their end,no longer pleasing their selfish needs,the other walks away.That's your selfish love.
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously not like a business...unless they both married for reasons other than love
Cap Black

Dallas, GA

#1950 Apr 27, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
And I told cap something similar..I told him there's evidence to suggest that the earliest form of humans were both polygamous and monogakmous so he can't say monogamy is unnatural..
No,you believe in the santa fairytale story of constitine the roman.I was breaking down the sciences of the gnostics,which is no different than so called buddist.Its all about raising the kundalini(which you think bis witch craft. What doe you think the serpent(kundalini)in the garden reprisents? The tree of life=spine.He said "yur eye(pineal gland)will be open" and "you will be like Gods". You just don't understand metaphysics.

Level 6

The Sequel

#1951 Apr 27, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
Its still a contract. Both parties are benefiting. Its like when you sign a lease.The apartment complex wants your money,and you want the apartment. If you stop paying rent,you get evicted. In marriage,once one party stops holding up their end,no longer pleasing their selfish needs,the other walks away.That's your selfish love.<quoted text>
It's not selfish not is it like a business ange never will be unless both parties married for reasons outkast than love..nor is it selfish to leave an abusive or unhealthy relationship it's considered self care which is different from selfishness...

Level 6

The Sequel

#1952 Apr 27, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>No,you believe in the santa fairytale story of constitine the roman.I was breaking down the sciences of the gnostics,which is no different than so called buddist.Its all about raising the kundalini(which you think bis witch craft. What doe you think the serpent(kundalini)in the garden reprisents? The tree of life=spine.He said "yur eye(pineal gland)will be open" and "you will be like Gods". You just don't understand metaphysics.
Last time I checked YOU believed in some fairytale story about constantine and the council of nicea that you got from watching the Da Vinci code so don't lie and say I believe it because I stated no such thing and proved you wrong which is why you disappeared for hours and waited until the subject changed to come back lol...and historian would ridicule you for entertaining the notion..and all that other mess you said is just that..mess lol..

Level 6

The Sequel

#1953 Apr 27, 2013
*And not ange

Level 6

The Sequel

#1954 Apr 27, 2013
*OTHER than love

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"No Good Deed" First BM Psychopath! 9 min smfh 12
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Karma is a_______ 1,114,720
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 11 min Liam 95,582
What if black students boycott all schools for ... 14 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 14
For Black Women Only 14 min RonnieRichard 12
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 14 min Obsidian2xxx 25,891
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 15 min smfh 278
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 15 min dreamhunk 25,023
Jewish women crazy for african american men 20 min JoJo 130
Biracial people are in denial... 40 min girl69 91
Brothers, would you Date A Black Woman Dating W... 3 hr BWInterracial 405

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE