Is MONOGOMY Unatural??
Cap Black

United States

#1688 Apr 24, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
alpha males love and support their children..no more alpha talk from you..
You're just curious bout alpha dick.I do supposrt mine,and would die for mine. You remind me of my lil says,also a Libra. Sharp as a whip,with a smart mouth.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#1689 Apr 24, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>You're just curious bout alpha dick.I do supposrt mine,and would die for mine. You remind me of my lil says,also a Libra. Sharp as a whip,with a smart mouth.
no you don't because you avoid answering the question through this entire thread..you're not an alpha male..an alpha male isn't just defined by how many women he can screw, that doesn't make you an alpha male, hun..
Cap Black

United States

#1690 Apr 24, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
no you don't because you avoid answering the question through this entire thread..you're not an alpha male..an alpha male isn't just defined by how many women he can screw, that doesn't make you an alpha male, hun..
You still got grass groing out your shoes Jazz.Of coarse when you mature you see that is wrong. But as far as a pure biological purpouses,the alpha is the one that fcks the most women.Nature isn't emotional like you Jaz.It only cares about continuing the species. We as humans add the illuusionary lovey duby shit. But our attractions and reasons for hooking up are selfish. Why won't you date a 400 pound man with a good heart that will take good care of you? Cause you're not sexuually attracted to him.

Level 6

The Sequel

#1691 Apr 24, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text> You still got grass groing out your shoes Jazz.Of coarse when you mature you see that is wrong. But as far as a pure biological purpouses,the alpha is the one that fcks the most women.Nature isn't emotional like you Jaz.It only cares about continuing the species. We as humans add the illuusionary lovey duby shit. But our attractions and reasons for hooking up are selfish. Why won't you date a 400 pound man with a good heart that will take good care of you? Cause you're not sexuually attracted to him.
I am mature and just like your link said the women decide if you're an alpha male and you aren't..A real alpha male has more than a big dyck..I don't have to be emotional to know what a real man is. Stop getting emotional.
here's 25 characteristics of an alpha male, i'm sure you only meet about 4 of those..sorry, dear..you're nowhere close to being an alpha male, nor do you know who i will date and my methods for choosing a partner :)

http://www.chadhowsefitness.com/blog/2012/11/...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1692 Apr 24, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>I am mature and just like your link said the women decide if you're an alpha male and you aren't..A real alpha male has more than a big dyck..I don't have to be emotional to know what a real man is. Stop getting emotional.
here's 25 characteristics of an alpha male, i'm sure you only meet about 4 of those..sorry, dear..you're nowhere close to being an alpha male, nor do you know who i will date and my methods for choosing a partner :)

wow jazz that describes cap perfectly hehe :)

Level 6

The Sequel

#1693 Apr 24, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea in your eyes hehe :)
Cap Black

United States

#1694 Apr 24, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>I am mature and just like your link said the women decide if you're an alpha male and you aren't..A real alpha male has more than a big dyck..I don't have to be emotional to know what a real man is. Stop getting emotional.
Real recognize real.Like Aziya(an alpha female that most of the guys drool over on ths forum).you're just a beta duck female.One that's good at avoiding answering all of her contradictions,thouugh you finally admitted that your love isn't unconditional,but based on selfish conditions. You just like to argue,even when you're wrong.
Cap Black

United States

#1695 Apr 24, 2013
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

"You fckn with n//ggaz that's insecure
Watered down
My shit is pur"-Tupac(I. Rather be ya n//gga)

Level 6

The Sequel

#1696 Apr 24, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Real recognize real.Like Aziya(an alpha female that most of the guys drool over on ths forum).you're just a beta duck female.One that's good at avoiding answering all of her contradictions,thouugh you finally admitted that your love isn't unconditional,but based on selfish conditions. You just like to argue,even when you're wrong.
sorry, hun..if you were an alpha male you'd be on most of these threads dedicated to good bad men, but you're never chosen for a reason..plus i have a life outside this place, unlike you which is why i'm hardly ever here so there's no reason for me to be so known.

and as far as love goes i'm right..my love isn't based on selfish conditions, that's silly..It isn't selfish to leave a relationship if a man's beating you it's called SELF CARE..you still haven't answered what makes it selfish to have needs or desires nor have you refuted anything i've posted on altruism because you know you're wrong..
Cap Black

United States

#1697 Apr 24, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
muuuuah :-)

Level 6

The Sequel

#1698 Apr 24, 2013
good [BLACK] men
London

Memphis, TN

#1699 Apr 24, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
alpha males love and support their children..no more alpha talk from you..
LMAO!!

Level 6

The Sequel

#1700 Apr 24, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!
lmaohh!
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#1704 Apr 24, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!
We was laughing at you when you said "children dont share their parents DNA.". And "experience isnt the best teacher".Youre below beta.Youre just a dumb chicken head.Bet you was some of that meat back in high school.LMAO!

Location hidden

#1705 Apr 24, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>sorry, hun..if you were an alpha male you'd be on most of these threads dedicated to good bad men, but you're never chosen for a reason..plus i have a life outside this place, unlike you which is why i'm hardly ever here so there's no reason for me to be so known.
lol wow you're basing that off of topix threads??? You're new so you don't know but theres been many threads dedicated to him in the past when topix had way more ppl. Please, topix is not what it use to be. And no one is concerned with your life off of topix. Ppl kill me with that "I have a life"mess. Don't we all... Nobody cares.

Level 6

The Sequel

#1706 Apr 24, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
no, those are two separate issues. Feelings and actions.
Loving someone is not conditional. Women who are in a bad relationship - 90% of them will tell you she loves the man;(the other 10% don't feel nothing but fear). She don't love what he does. There is a difference.
And yes, she should leave- whether she loves him or not. He'll love her to death if she stays.
Once she leaves, you think that love she has for him just flies out the window and stops?
It doesn't.
Feelings are only a portion of love.. love is an action...no I don't think that woman's feelings stop after the relationship is over, but they change and she can no longer love him the same way because his abusive ways are conflicting with her ability to love him romantically or love him through her actions because she's no longer able to be around him....so it isn't the same...I pretty much had a change of heart after reading this and a few other things...
http://www.marriagebuilders.com/graphic/mbi81...

Location hidden

#1707 Apr 24, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>We was laughing at you when you said "children dont share their parents DNA.". And "experience isnt the best teacher".Youre below beta.Youre just a dumb chicken head.Bet you was some of that meat back in high school.LMAO!
Yeah that was funny, but not funny haha, funny like, damn that's sad. Lol

Location hidden

#1708 Apr 24, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>We was laughing at you when you said "children dont share their parents DNA.". And "experience isnt the best teacher".Youre below beta.Youre just a dumb chicken head.Bet you was some of that meat back in high school.LMAO!
lmao

Level 6

The Sequel

#1709 Apr 24, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
Calm down, it will be ok...
Experience ISN'T always the best teacher and a lot of the old heads will agree..if it was some ppl would be able to learn from mistakes the first time, but that's not always the case for everybody..some ppl keep falling into the same traps over and over..
The one who learns from mistakes is smart, but the one who learns from others mistakes without having to make them is the smartest..

Level 6

The Sequel

#1710 Apr 24, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
lol wow you're basing that off of topix threads??? You're new so you don't know but theres been many threads dedicated to him in the past when topix had way more ppl. Please, topix is not what it use to be. And no one is concerned with your life off of topix. Ppl kill me with that "I have a life"mess. Don't we all... Nobody cares.
everybody recognizes an alpha male and sorry, hun he isn't one..the only females infatuated by someone like cap are the one's who are easily impressed...and i am not..:/ and i'm not all that new the only person i see dedicating threads to him are you..nobody cares..i don't care for ppl to be concerned with my life off of topix, that's not why i made the comment and no everyone on here doesn't have a life..well at least not much of one..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 min Moses 136,426
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 19 min Moses 1,674
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min Obama is a joke 1,403,949
HOW IS UNITY WORKING OUT: Sanders supporters B... 21 min Drilling for the ... 10
Poll Why are Dominicans so stupid? (Jun '08) 31 min Jabawabi 71
News Museum on blacks advances 32 min VINNY BOOM BOTS 4
The DNC Convention 36 min VINNY BOOM BOTS 7
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 4 hr I joined the AAAn... 157
DNC CONVENTION IN CHAOS --- Will Bernie sell ou... 4 hr RMG El Rey de Tra... 18
The RNC tried to Cheat Trump out of Nomination 5 hr Give Me Give Me G... 21
Democratic National Committee SUED by Sanders V... 6 hr RMG El Rey de Tra... 24
More from around the web