Is MONOGOMY Unatural??
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#1542 Apr 22, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>thats right babe, these ppl are funn, swear they can tell all about you from what you type on this forum. lol smh.
lol,for real.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#1543 Apr 22, 2013
"God was nothing but a creation out of fear. His temples, mosques, GURUDWARAS, churches – they were all out of fear. He was trembling, he was afraid. The new man will live out of love, not out of fear, because fear serves death, love serves life.

Love is going to be the taste of the new consciousness. Because fear was the taste of the old consciousness it created wars. In three thousand years man has fought five thousand wars – as if we have not been doing nything else – continuous fighting somewhere or other. This is a very mad state of affairs. Humanity’s past is insane."-Osho
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#1544 Apr 22, 2013
"The Devil is the fallen human being, God is the risen human being. God is the ultimate possibility of your beatitude; the Devil is your ultimate fall. There is nobody like the Devil existing somewhere. You will never meet him unless you become him. And you will never encounter God unless you become God.

God is alive when you are alive. If you are not alive, how can your God be alive? Your God is yours. If you are dead, your God is dead; if you are alive, your God is alive. Your God cannot be more than you, because your God is your innermost core of being. So if you want to know what God is, become more alive. If you want to know what God is, become more divine. If you want to know what God is, then don't try to know -- try to feel. He comes through the door of the heart.'--Osho
Dr Naked Livingstone

Sheffield, UK

#1546 Apr 23, 2013
You could probably call this thread 'the excuse thread for dirty bastards'.

The point about the human animal is we can make choices, that's what differentiates us from other animals.

The culture that those choices are made in is largely irrelevant. You can choose to hump as many people as you desire or just to try it out over time with one person, either is acceptable in numerous social systems. But at the end of the day, unlike an animal purely driven by instinct, humans have the ability to choose. So when you hear people caught with their pants down saying 'it just happened' and quoting various scientific theories to 'prove' that it was purely instinct in action et cetera you know that is definitely not the case.

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1547 Apr 23, 2013
lol. Yall been going at it practically all night.

Well, although the subject has changed...here ya go.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/daylightatheism/... - selfishness/

Then this study was funny as hell to me...Giving at first but..wait lemme think about it. lol!

"A new study finds that when people have to make the choice instantly, their first impulse is cooperation—which indicates that generosity is innate. Only when they have more time to consider their choice do they behave more selfishly."
http://www.scientificamerican.com/podcast/epi...

"Because snap decisions are based on intuition, the researchers concluded that generosity is the intuitive human response. But given time, we can reason our way to a more selfish decision."

There was another excerpt that said the ability for humans to think is where the selfishness comes from. As humans we are more selfish than any other animal.

Still looking for the study. More to come!

Level 6

Location hidden

#1549 Apr 23, 2013
Conclusion:
Biologists, sociologists, philosophers and above all, psychologists, have held to the "universal egoism" theory; that all apparent altruism is really selfishness in disguise. Most arguments for altruism are based on ignorance of the underlying reasons for behaving good towards others or are purely semantic in nature, not logical.

People behave altruistically for a number of selfish reasons. We are programmed genetically to behave in a way conducive to the sociability of the species: This unconscious species-instinct is the closest thing we have to true selfless altruism. In nearly every other conscious sense, altruism is an illusion. We behave well because social good behaviour fires off pleasant neurochemicals in our brains (the pleasure reward), because consciously or unconsciously we want others to see us as a good person (the social reward) or to feel good about ourselves (for pride and self-esteem). Altruism is image and illusion.

http://www.humantruth.info/altruism.html
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#1550 Apr 23, 2013
910disaster wrote:
Conclusion:
Biologists, sociologists, philosophers and above all, psychologists, have held to the "universal egoism" theory; that all apparent altruism is really selfishness in disguise. Most arguments for altruism are based on ignorance of the underlying reasons for behaving good towards others or are purely semantic in nature, not logical.
People behave altruistically for a number of selfish reasons. We are programmed genetically to behave in a way conducive to the sociability of the species: This unconscious species-instinct is the closest thing we have to true selfless altruism. In nearly every other conscious sense, altruism is an illusion. We behave well because social good behaviour fires off pleasant neurochemicals in our brains (the pleasure reward), because consciously or unconsciously we want others to see us as a good person (the social reward) or to feel good about ourselves (for pride and self-esteem). Altruism is image and illusion.
Good info!.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#1551 Apr 23, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Same way you're judging my feeling...but don't lie..you are getting emotional..I can troll by the overall tone of your comment.. ppl laugh out of anger all of the time..
I don't need public approval because I'm secure in myself...just getting to make you realize everyone is different and human beings are too complex for you to over simplify and several studies prove you're wrong....this entire time you're been trying to explain to others the motives behind the things they do even though you don't know them..if you were smart you'd understand that..
And you still haven't shown me twisting anything, you've been doing nothing, but projecting...originally this debate was about hymen nature and found a way to make it personal..not me..
I was crying laughing when i typed that.You dont want to see me mad for real.The only studies that go against the majority that says human nature is selfish,are the liberal ones who make their arguement froma religious point of view like you,Lobdon and Redifined. You believe demons cause people to do evil,when it was their selfish nature. Why do demons exist if not to influince people? Lets peel off another layer of your mask.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#1552 Apr 23, 2013
910disaster wrote:
Conclusion:
This one is more recent than both of the links you posted, published almost a month after that last study you posted..
http://healthland.time.com/2012/10/08/is-huma...

What I think it all comes down to is our personal view about the world..done ppl have a negative view of human nature others have a more positive view of human nature..

Level 6

The Sequel

#1553 Apr 23, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>I was crying laughing when i typed that.You dont want to see me mad for real.The only studies that go against the majority that says human nature is selfish,are the liberal ones who make their arguement froma religious point of view like you,Lobdon and Redifined. You believe demons cause people to do evil,when it was their selfish nature. Why do demons exist if not to influince people? Lets peel off another layer of your mask.
Her links are outdated compared to the one I just posted which says the opposite..if you weren't mad then you wouldn't keep trying to explain your feelings..your impulsive behavior is evident in your posts..none of our arguments are from a religious point if view, idk why you keep saying that, I guess it's your way of debunking our argument..

And stop acting like you know me or my beliefs..

Level 6

Location hidden

#1554 Apr 23, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
This one is more recent than both of the links you posted, published almost a month after that last study you posted..
What I think it all comes down to is our personal view about the world..done ppl have a negative view of human nature others have a more positive view of human nature..
I think...and one of the links I posted go into this...the difference is the world.
The world and how to live in it has changed, allowing people to TRY to be more giving. Human nature hasnt changed, an no matter how recent the article...it never will. This is what I posted. The recent article you gave is just a rehash of the first ones you posted.
Let the government fail...let food become scarce...let people get scared...we will see how naturally selfish we all are.

Level 6

Location hidden

#1555 Apr 23, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
My most recent link is 8-26-12 by the way....i mean, if you really want to go off of dates. lol

Level 6

The Sequel

#1556 Apr 23, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
My most recent link is 8-26-12 by the way....i mean, if you really want to go off of dates. lol
Lol Heres an even more recent one from the same website you posted saying the opposite..

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm...

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#1557 Apr 23, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Her links are outdated compared to the one I just posted which says the opposite..if you weren't mad then you wouldn't keep trying to explain your feelings..your impulsive behavior is evident in your posts..none of our arguments are from a religious point if view, idk why you keep saying that, I guess it's your way of debunking our argument..
And stop acting like you know me or my beliefs..
Outdated?lol.The bible which is the foundation for your life and root to your arguement has been tampored and outdated.Look up council of Nicea,when romans decided what to add and take away from the bible.
You believe demons cause people to do evil,when its really peoples selfish nature. Why do demons exist if not to influince people? Can you answer that?I dont want to assume anything about your beliefs,which is why im asking you.

Level 6

The Sequel

#1558 Apr 23, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
I think...and one of the links I posted go into this...the difference is the world.
The world and how to live in it has changed, allowing people to TRY to be more giving. Human nature hasnt changed, an no matter how recent the article...it never will. This is what I posted. The recent article you gave is just a rehash of the first ones you posted.
Let the government fail...let food become scarce...let people get scared...we will see how naturally selfish we all are.
Yea I saw a study similar to that one, actually the exact same methods were used, however psychologists, biologists concluded that because our first reaction always being cooperation that we were good natured..and there was another one that said that where we are raised and how we are raised makes some ppl more selfish and others altruistic, but early on as infants we show empathy and altruism...

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#1559 Apr 23, 2013
"The Devil is the fallen human being, God is the risen human being. God is the ultimate possibility of your beatitude; the Devil is your ultimate fall. There is nobody like the Devil existing somewhere. You will never meet him unless you become him. And you will never encounter God unless you become God.

God is alive when you are alive. If you are not alive, how can your God be alive? Your God is yours. If you are dead, your God is dead; if you are alive, your God is alive. Your God cannot be more than you, because your God is your innermost core of being.--Osho

Level 6

The Sequel

#1560 Apr 23, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>thats right babe, these ppl are funn, swear they can tell all about you from what you type on this forum. lol smh.
He's very hypocritical..most of his time spent on this thread was assuming he knew me and london, he even tried to argue me down on whether or not I was a virgin and tried to tell me "he knew where I was coming from because he been there", but he doesn't even know where I been to begin with..he's the first to result to personal attacks, you can tell he's upset..

Level 6

The Sequel

#1561 Apr 23, 2013
Capricorn Black wrote:
<quoted text>Outdated?lol.The bible which is the foundation for your life and root to your arguement has been tampored and outdated.Look up council of Nicea,when romans decided what to add and take away from the bible.
You believe demons cause people to do evil,when its really peoples selfish nature. Why do demons exist if not to influince people? Can you answer that?I dont want to assume anything about your beliefs,which is why im asking you.
You sound extremely spiteful and bitter lol..I do not believe demons are always the blame for the evil things ppl do, I am well aware that ppl can be evil, stop putting words in my mouth..
much of what you believe, horoscopes, superstition, etc is outdated, EVEN more outdated than the bible, yet almost 100% of your threads are on your religion..

Level 6

Location hidden

#1562 Apr 23, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol Heres an even more recent one from the same website you posted saying the opposite..
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm...
Did you READ this study? It says the same thing I just said, its the world that changed...not the people in it.
From the study...
"This suggests that cooperation is the intuitive response only for those who routinely engage in interactions where this behavior is rewarded—that human “goodness” may result from the acquisition of a regularly rewarded trait."
We are good because it benefits us...selfish reasons. The results of this study repeat this time and time again...if you take the time to read it.

Level 6

The Sequel

#1563 Apr 23, 2013
Capricorn Black wrote:
God is alive when you are alive. If you are not alive, how can your God be alive? Your God is yours. If you are dead, your God is dead; if you are alive, your God is alive. Your God cannot be more than you, because your God is your innermost core of being.--Osho
Lol look at you double and triple posting, got you over there steaming lmaohh!

You do realize this isn't based in science, but his beliefs, right? Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,236,508
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min African AE 121,139
Sweden is the model country for whites 5 min selina london 57
This is sad 9 min Miguel is the man 26
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 12 min UruEuWauWauTHePhagg 697
Which famous white man will Bruce Jenner date? 13 min African AE 5
i love asian women but they always tell me the ... 14 min Guest 21
White men are better lovers? 18 min Guest 151
All women prefer white men 25 min samanta 4,893
The White Man Is The Devil.........Really! 30 min samanta 83
Wake up! "AFRICAN AMERICANS" are not AFRICAN. (Feb '11) 56 min African AE 1,109
More from around the web