Is MONOGOMY Unatural??
London

Powell, OH

#1315 Apr 20, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
I said experience. I know 12 year olds with a more realistic view on love than you're exhibiting. Based on life experiences.
You say I cant speak on how you feel because I dont know you yet you dont have to experience something to understand it? So based on your views of experience...I dont have to know you, or experience what you have to feel like I understand it?
lol
ok...you didnt get it. Ok I will simp it down for you.
Do you understand the high a crackhead feels from a hit if you've never smoked?
Do you know the pain a mother feels when a child dies or is murdered?
Do you know exactly how a rape victim feels?
What about a transvestite, do you understand their experiences?
Unless you experienced it...all you can do is imagine. Thats the point Im making. All that crap you said about life and death....pointless.
You also have a lot of nerve speaking about what you will simp down for someone. lol!!
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#1316 Apr 20, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Birds of a feather flock together. All you folks think about is your sex organs and for some odd reason you think the rest of the world feels the same. If you disagree with my views, that means I'm more right than wrong.
Actually you and Jazz are in the minority on this thread. More people(both men and women) have agreed that monogomy is unnatural.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#1317 Apr 20, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Actually you and Jazz are in the minority on this thread. More people(both men and women) have agreed that monogomy is unnatural.
It's how the few control the masses. Only the 5% know and feel the truth. The rest of you may as be animals.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#1318 Apr 20, 2013
*as well*
London

Powell, OH

#1319 Apr 20, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Actually you and Jazz are in the minority on this thread. More people(both men and women) have agreed that monogomy is unnatural.
If you look back, my initial post stated I believe monogamy is unnatural.

This thread has now progressed to a conversation concerning love. Because of this, I now know monogamy is in fact natural and actually easy when one chooses love. Monogamy is only unnatural for those who attempt to do it without love.

In general, the people who believe monogamy is not possible are those who think they are gods (you for example) or that they are so irresistible (and they usually look like bird sh!t).
London

Powell, OH

#1320 Apr 20, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's how the few control the masses. Only the 5% know and feel the truth. The rest of you may as be animals.
Exactly.
London

Powell, OH

#1321 Apr 20, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly :)
Seeing that we only have access to "1" nature (our own) it's obvious that these people's perspective of nature is only them explaining themselves and their nature.
Good point.(and scary about what's out there).
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#1322 Apr 20, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
If you look back, my initial post stated I believe monogamy is unnatural.
This thread has now progressed to a conversation concerning love. Because of this, I now know monogamy is in fact natural and actually easy when one chooses love. Monogamy is only unnatural for those who attempt to do it without love.
In general, the people who believe monogamy is not possible are those who think they are gods (you for example) or that they are so irresistible (and they usually look like bird sh!t).
But your love is selfish.Its based on personal selfish motives.Then why love one person opposed to another? If not to fulfill ( or attain)a selfish desire, want etc. We all have preferences, we don't love anyone just to love them, there has to be some reward or gain in making the decision in the first place.

which brings us back to your contradiction,which you keep avoiding,but i wont let you get away with it.

London-"Love is when you put the wants and
needs of others before your own wants
and needs."

Look how you contradict yourself..:

London--"Because I'm not choosing to love someone based on the feeling. I'm choosing love based on action."

Here you contradict yourself when you say you're choosing love based on action(what they can do for you).That goes against Your definition of "Love", which is to "put others needs first before your wants"
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#1323 Apr 20, 2013
910disaster wrote:
You need to make up your damn mind....
How can you acknowledge the meaning of conditional love but still you refuse to acknowledge the fallicy of unconditional love?
Somethings have to be experienced to be understood. Do you know what it feels like to die? No?...thats what I thought.
Everything else you said is rubbish.
Not to mention she also thinks experience isnt the best teacher. And a child doesnt carry their parents DNA according to her.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#1324 Apr 20, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Birds of a feather flock together. All you folks think about is your sex organs and for some odd reason you think the rest of the world feels the same. If you disagree with my views, that means I'm more right than wrong.
Youre thinking about your sex organs. Why dont you have a platonic life long relationship with no sex then? Because you want to get fcked,and ate out.You have children to pass your genes on,and give you the gratification of having another "London" on this earth.(though for some odd reason you say a child doesnt share itsparents DNA).Stop trying to pretend like your "love" isnt selfish.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#1325 Apr 20, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Youre thinking about your sex organs. Why dont you have a platonic life long relationship with no sex then? Because you want to get fcked,and ate out.You have children to pass your genes on,and give you the gratification of having another "London" on this earth.(though for some odd reason you say a child doesnt share itsparents DNA).Stop trying to pretend like your "love" isnt selfish.
You don't know how others love so stop for the last time trying to act as if you know other ppl when you don't..you don't know shyt...she doesn't need love to fck if she wants to get dycked down she can simply go find someone to satisfy her sexually...she's a woman so she doesn't have to work hard to find dyck..and just because you find someone sexually attractive doesn't mean you'll naturally act on it and have sex with them....love is not sex..and being sexually attracted to someone isn't selfish! What's selfish is the motive behind getting to know someone and she doesn't have to get to know someone for sex..she's looking for the right person to give love to.....you're completely clueless..
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#1326 Apr 20, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know how others love so stop for the last time trying to act as if you know other ppl when you don't..you don't know shyt...she doesn't need love to fck if she wants to get dycked down she can simply go find someone to satisfy her sexually...she's a woman so she doesn't have to work hard to find dyck..and just because you find someone sexually attractive doesn't mean you'll naturally act on it and have sex with them....love is not sex..and being sexually attracted to someone isn't selfish! What's selfish is the motive behind getting to know someone and she doesn't have to get to know someone for sex..she's looking for the right person to give love to.....you're completely clueless..
I knew that would strike an emotional cord in you.It destroys your fantasy about unconditional(true)love. Which doesnt exist.Is your love unconditional?No,so its based on condition.Conditions you created for your own personal gratifiacation/satisfaction.Yo ure sexually attracted to the opppostie sex to procreate.Just like animals.So of coarse its natural for London to choose a partner she finds sexually attractive,because its her nature to be selfish, and pick out a partner she percieves(biologically)will be a good mate and compliment her genes.Most pple are attracted to pple who mirror them or are completely different(or what they percieve as having features that are strong where they feel they are weak,i.e short women/tall man hoping to have taller children)

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#1327 Apr 20, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>I knew that would strike an emotional cord in you.It destroys your fantasy about unconditional(true)love. Which doesnt exist.Is your love unconditional?No,so its based on condition.Conditions you created for your own personal gratifiacation/satisfaction.Yo ure sexually attracted to the opppostie sex to procreate.Just like animals.So of coarse its natural for London to choose a partner she finds sexually attractive,because its her nature to be selfish, and pick out a partner she percieves(biologically)will be a good mate and compliment her genes.Most pple are attracted to pple who mirror them or are completely different(or what they percieve as having features that are strong where they feel they are weak,i.e short women/tall man hoping to have taller children)
struck a cord??? bwoy stop..
the unconditional conversation was between you and london, not me, in fact you added "unconditional" when nobody was even talking about whether or not love was unconditional..my previous post went along with everything I've been saying the entire time..and I notice how you always ignore the posts that make valid points..why would you continue to love (action) and stay with someone under unhealthy conditions i.e domestic violence and putting your children in danger?..you're the only one trying to switch the conversation of what love is to"unconditional love not being love" and I'm no fool..
You don't get it..she doesn't have to love someone to have sex with or procreate with..all those preferences you've mentioned can be found anywhere on the street without love, hell they even have sperm banks where you can choose a guy of the right height, physical appearance, etc..
Even animals have preferences that's why they have mating rituals to choose the right mate and that doesn't make them selfish..they can't be selfish because they're simple animals..
Lol So let me get this straight; in your mind it would be unselfish of her to find just any dude on the street, possibly an abuser, lunatic, dangerous, unintelligent, basically the worst man you can possibly think up while knowing it and date him, marry him, have children, etc?? Lol no that would be foolish..that's why it is necessary to be concerned with yourself..being selfish is only being concerned ONLY with yourself and noone else..you're idea of unselfish is being foolish on purpose and that doesn't make sense..maybe being too engrossed with this OSHO sex cult mess got you thinking backwards..just be satisfied with knowing that your don't know what love is and that you're selfish instead of trying to convince others they are so you won't feel as bad..
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#1328 Apr 20, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>struck a cord??? bwoy stop..
the unconditional conversation was between you and london, not me, in fact you added "unconditional" when nobody was even talking about whether or not love was unconditional..my previous post went along with everything I've been saying the entire time..and I notice how you always ignore the posts that make valid points..why would you continue to love (action) and stay with someone under unhealthy conditions i.e domestic violence and putting your children in danger?..you're the only one trying to switch the conversation of what love is to"unconditional love not being love" and I'm no fool..
You don't get it..she doesn't have to love someone to have sex with or procreate with..all those preferences you've mentioned can be found anywhere on the street without love, hell they even have sperm banks where you can choose a guy of the right height, physical appearance, etc..
Even animals have preferences that's why they have mating rituals to choose the right mate and that doesn't make them selfish..they can't be selfish because they're simple animals..
Lol So let me get this straight; in your mind it would be unselfish of her to find just any dude on the street, possibly an abuser, lunatic, dangerous, unintelligent, basically the worst man you can possibly think up while knowing it and date him, marry him, have children, etc?? Lol no that would be foolish..that's why it is necessary to be concerned with yourself..being selfish is only being concerned ONLY with yourself and noone else..you're idea of unselfish is being foolish on purpose and that doesn't make sense..maybe being too engrossed with this OSHO sex cult mess got you thinking backwards..just be satisfied with knowing that your don't know what love is and that you're selfish instead of trying to convince others they are so you won't feel as bad..
Of coarse it doesnt benefit her to "find just any dude on the street, possibly an abuser, lunatic, dangerous, unintelligent, basically the worst man you can possibly think up". Animals dont chose the worse either.Self preservation(an animal instinct) wont allow that. The self wants what will benefit the self. Your motives in choosing a mate is self motivated.You have specific physical requirements that you look for in a mate.You say you like tall guys,im sure you dont want short children.Some studies suggest even your attractions(physical)are biologic based,seeking traits you seek to strengthen your weaknesses.A lot of what you do is more primal than you realize. We're just more "clever" at covering them up.Do you believe love between man and women is unconditional?
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#1329 Apr 20, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
You say--"she's looking for the right person to give love to.."

Is she looking to give unconditional love,free with no strings attached, for the benefit of the other person? No.

Shes looking for the "right" person that will satisfy her needs of pleasure,emotional bonding,and those euphoric feelings that these "actions"(what the other person does for her)makes her feel.In return,she gives back the same love(action),but only on condition that her selfish needs are being met.Once they stop being met,this "love" all of a sudden fades away,then you see the animal side of her crawl out,and she seeks a new "lover",and the cycle repeats.
London

Powell, OH

#1330 Apr 20, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. Thanks Jaz. Exactly right.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#1331 Apr 20, 2013
The 7th house(Libra) in astrology is the house of contracts,marriages,partnershi ps.Its completely opposite the 1st house(Aries/self).There has to be a mutual agreement between two parties in order for a contract/marriage/agreement to work.Once a contract is broken,or once one side of the parties decides to walk away,they become your enemy.The 7th house is also the house of open enemies.Love turns to hate.Marriage into divorce."There's a thin line between love and hate" they say. The same person you so-called love,you hate now. Why is that? Even businesses merge with each other,because they think they will sell more product by networking together. KFC gives a fck @ss about Pizza hut,but they merged together with the idea of making more dinero/money right? Common sense.But its no common these days.
London

Powell, OH

#1332 Apr 20, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>But your love is selfish.Its based on personal selfish motives.Then why love one person opposed to another? If not to fulfill ( or attain)a selfish desire, want etc. We all have preferences, we don't love anyone just to love them, there has to be some reward or gain in making the decision in the first place.
which brings us back to your contradiction,which you keep avoiding,but i wont let you get away with it.
London-"Love is when you put the wants and
needs of others before your own wants
and needs."
Look how you contradict yourself..:
London--"Because I'm not choosing to love someone based on the feeling. I'm choosing love based on action."
Here you contradict yourself when you say you're choosing love based on action(what they can do for you).That goes against Your definition of "Love", which is to "put others needs first before your wants"
You are misunderstanding when I use the word action. I'm speaking about MY actions; not the other person. However, the choice to love is a submission of will, therefore it must be reciprocal. If it's not reciprocal, it isn't love. However, I'm acting for the benefit of the other person. I'm putting their needs and wants before my own because when you choose to love someone, you are very uncomfortable when they are uncomfortable. If you are acting out of your own selfish wants and desires..fine. Just don't call it love. It is not love.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#1333 Apr 20, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. Thanks Jaz. Exactly right.
Jaz just dug a deeper hole for you london. Dont try to dodge the question.Is love as you say "putting others first before your wants",if so,why do you decide who to love based on your own selfish personal desires? You exclude those and dont love those who dont fit your personal desires.Obviously youre not "putting others first before your wants".
I know you see the contradiction. Explain.
London

Powell, OH

#1334 Apr 20, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Youre thinking about your sex organs. Why dont you have a platonic life long relationship with no sex then? Because you want to get fcked,and ate out.You have children to pass your genes on,and give you the gratification of having another "London" on this earth.(though for some odd reason you say a child doesnt share itsparents DNA).Stop trying to pretend like your "love" isnt selfish.
Actually I do have a plethora of platonic friendships. I feel sorry for you if you can't say the same.

Also I never said a child doesn't share the parents dna. I said there are some people who do birth kids who don't share the dna of the parent. This is fact. It's also why some judges have started throwing out dna testing for paternity. There's actually a tv judge who spoke out against dna for paternity and while once a strong supporter of it, no longer uses it in her courtroom. It is also the number one reason biracial kids can't go to the parent for some things surrounding dna linkage. They have unique situations where same race parents and kids do not have to worry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racism in America 2 min Kato 634
Otto Warmbier CROAKS!!! 3 min Truth 132
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min ester povington 1,548,869
White Heroin Pandemic Bankrupts America 4 min Fun Facts 15
Undeniable proof most celebrities and world lea... 4 min Rich stars of the... 30
Oregon P.D. are Punks (Jan '16) 4 min 2 Dogs 543
Whites f##king up OUR country!!!!! 6 min Fun Facts 8
He feared for his Life 15 min Kato 21
Are liberals getting too unstable? 2 hr Truth 79
More from around the web