Is MONOGOMY Unatural??
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#1272 Apr 19, 2013
Only the true 5% understand what is being typed. You are the Most High,the Ultimate Truth.

"I want you to be yourself,at the very center of your being"-Confucius

This is nothing to do with religion. This is simply to do with your sensitiveness, your aesthetic understanding. Jainism and Buddhism are the only religions without God and without prayer, and both automatically became vegetarian. The same is happening to sannyasins. Christianity is not vegetarian, Mohammedanism is not vegetarian, Judaism is not vegetarian -- for the simple reason that these religions never came across the revolution that meditation brings. They never became aware of meditation.

They went on praying to a fictitious God -- which brings no transformation in life, because he does not exist. Your prayers are just addressed to the empty sky. They never reach anywhere, they are never heard by anyone, they are never going to be answered. There is nobody to answer them. All the religions that have remained hooked with the idea of God have remained meat-eaters. So this is a simple phenomenon to understand.'--Osho
Dorothea

Lincoln, NE

#1273 Apr 19, 2013
Monogamy is normal in sane planets.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#1274 Apr 19, 2013
Capricorn Black wrote:
<quoted text>But you lack consideration for those men that dont fit your physical requirements as far as looks or personaolity.
being attracted or not attracted to someone doesn't make ppl selfish, doesn't make me selfish.it makes me human..it would be foolish to get into a relationship with someone i have absolutely nothing in common with and knowing i have absolutely nothing in common with them;that would be wasting their time as well as mines..it would be misleading and very INconsiderate on my part to drag someone through an unhappy relationship because that would mean that i didn't consider what i risked putting them through..why would i do that anyway?? That's silly..make sense, hun...

Level 6

The Sequel

#1275 Apr 19, 2013
Capricorn Black wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why love one opposed to another? If not to fulfill ( or attain)a selfish desire, want etc. We all have preferences, we don't love anyone just to love them, there has to be some reward or gain in making the decision in the first place.
If it isn't unconditional means that it's selfish. I know we would sacrifice ourselves for the ones we love ( a selfless act per say), but only because we receive some selfish reward or enjoyment from their existence or interacting with them. Which is why we wouldn't do the same for random strangers.
conditional love isn't selfish in regard to relationships..i'm still communicating with someone who doesn't even know what love(you still think love is an emotion) is and i'm sorry, but it is impossible to communicate what love is to someone who has been taught the wrong thing all of his life..love isn't selfish, what you just said was silly also..that's like saying a woman should stay in an abusive relationship despite the conditions of her marriage being in shambles and putting her life in danger..that's like saying a woman should continue to love(a verb/action not to get confused with feelings)her husband despite the fact that he molests her children..it's absolutely absurd..and technically ppl give love on a daily basis to ppl they don't know through their actions;being kind to total strangers, courteous to total strangers, cordial with total strangers, patient with total strangers, being happy to hear ppl are doing good and being successful..these are all different ways to show love on a daily basis and none of these benefit ppl on a personal level in any way..

Level 6

The Sequel

#1277 Apr 19, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
All the religions that have remained hooked with the idea of God have remained meat-eaters. So this is a simple phenomenon to understand.'--Osho
this osho dude was an air head..the only reason you're in his cult is for the sex parties..
"He[OSHO] had developed a new form of active meditation which was termed as ‘Active Meditation’. This required a person to start with strenuous physical activity (with an express permission to indulge in unlimited sex) followed by silence and celebration. He had developed such a mechanism with an idea of helping an individual to overcome repression, minimize his personal inhibitions and finally slip into a state of emptiness, which he called ‘enlightened state’. On attaining this state of mind, a person was supposed to have no past, no present, no future, no ego, no self, no attachment and on top of it …no mind. His ‘no mind’ theory was really intriguing. It slowly dawned on me why those hundreds and thousands of people, who called themselves OSHO devotees, blindly followed him and did as they were told; possibly it was the magic of ‘no mind’ philosophy. I strongly felt that those devotees, who left their families in lurch, had probably been brain washed to do so. What else could explain the phenomenon, wherein people, blindfold agreed with the theories propelled by a protagonist, and left their families under the belief that the near and dear ones were the root cause of all the suffering in their lives? Ironically, OSHO on one hand advocated the concept of ‘no family’ and on the other, subtly suggested that living amidst a group of unknown people could bring joy and contentment in the lives of suffering individuals. This explained why two stalwarts of Indian film industry (Vinod Khanna and Sanjay Dutt) renounced their career at a time when they were at the top and had no reasons to quit. More surprising was the fact that both of them eventually came back to the world which they had renounced, but after wasting precious 10-15 years of their lives. It forced me to think if OSHO cult was any better than an asylum for the weak, irresponsible and sex freaks.
The most amazing fact which surfaced during my research on OSHO was that the people who joined the cult and lived as a part of that group for some years, had no clue what they were heading towards. I had a chance to come face to face in conversation with a man who was heralded as an ‘enlightened soul’ by the OSHO community. I spent almost an hour with him but he did not have answers to even the simplest of my questions. Possibly he was sitting in front of me with ‘no mind’ of his own. Trust me, I had to leave his place, totally disappointed and dissatisfied. What kind of spiritual path was this when the travelers / followers / seekers did not even know where they were going to or where they had come from? They seemed to live in an absolute vacuum. Perhaps that was the concept of enlightenment perceived by OSHO. Whatever said and done, I could not relate to such an ideology. Creating emptiness, in and around oneself could, in no way, be construed as enlightenment. In my terms,‘enlightenment’ means ‘knowing’ rather than ‘not knowing’. It means ‘awareness’ rather than ‘ignorance’. Perhaps it’s an escapist attitude to find bliss in ignorance."

Level 6

The Sequel

#1278 Apr 19, 2013
Capricorn Black wrote:
Capricorns see things for what they are,in an earthy/natural way. Sometimes considered cold for that reason. But it is what it is.
Why so superstitious? You're heavily engrossed in this horoscope when all of it is based on superstition , yet turn around and ridicule others for believing in a creator which is much more believable than this crap...In this case you're not seeing anything for what it is.. idk how many times I've ran across ppl i was suppose to be compatible with and couldn't stand them..

Level 6

The Sequel

#1279 Apr 19, 2013
Capricorn Black wrote:
Many scientist consider parental love (mother or father and a baby more specifically) to be more of an obsession. No conditionals are obviously placed on babies when they're born, but they are loved and admired because (they are an extension of the parents, are innocent and helpless, etc). Science supports this as well as it occurs in a different part of the brain than romantic love.
Lol flat out lie..so I'm guessing you purposely do the complete opposite of caring for your helpless child, cutting off all relation to her just to prove you're unselfish.... that is extremely selfish behavior..

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1280 Apr 20, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are "loving" someone based on what they can do for you. That isn't love because IT IS ROOTED IN SELFISH DESIRES/WANTS/NEEDS.
If you are loving someone simply because you can for the reward of love itself, THAT IS LOVE. That is not selfish but unselfish.
Best definition of love imo:
Love is when you put the wants and
needs of others before your own wants
and needs.
MEASUEMENT OF LOVE
-How much you are willing to sacrifice for the welfare of another person.
^^ Thats a fantasy. It doesnt exist.
fyi Cinderella and Snow White are also fantasy...as is Prince Charming.
Let's be real there is a thin line between love and stupid. These people...mostly women...that stay no matter what, ie: domestic violence, drug use, bat shyt crazy...are on the stupid side of the line. That not love...unconditional or other.
Unconditional love may exist for a child but even then there are rules and regulations. Ask the mother of a crackhead or a murderer. Love is still there but it has changed. Yes, love changes, think of it in levels.
London

Powell, OH

#1281 Apr 20, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
^^ Thats a fantasy. It doesnt exist.
fyi Cinderella and Snow White are also fantasy...as is Prince Charming.
Let's be real there is a thin line between love and stupid. These people...mostly women...that stay no matter what, ie: domestic violence, drug use, bat shyt crazy...are on the stupid side of the line. That not love...unconditional or other.
Unconditional love may exist for a child but even then there are rules and regulations. Ask the mother of a crackhead or a murderer. Love is still there but it has changed. Yes, love changes, think of it in levels.
The definition of love is what it is. It's not up for debate. You can either accept the definition or not.

Now you may not be Prince Charming, Cinderella or Snow White but you should say that instead of trying to convince the rest of us what we are or aren't. For those of us who have experienced romantic love and given romantic love know that it exists because of what we've experienced. Sorry but you are no one to tell me about my own experience.

Men who seek out women they can abuse are the devil. They aren't looking for love so they don't get it. Therefore, the women with them are oftentime conditioned over time to accept the unacceptable or are a few sandwiches short of a picnic. This still doesn't excuse men who seek these women out just to do wrong. In the end, we will all be judged on intent/knowledge (what's in our hearts). If a man is seeking out a woman he can abuse, he's the one whose the threat to society. He's the one tormented. You can't bring up love in a situation like that because love wasn't the point to begin with.

Mothers who have kids who do wrong to the extinct of murder, still love that child, it doesn't change. You don't know what you are talking about.

Level 6

Location hidden

#1282 Apr 20, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
The definition of love is what it is. It's not up for debate. You can either accept the definition or not.
***I know the definition of love. Nowhere in the definition does it say love is unconditional.
Now you may not be Prince Charming, Cinderella or Snow White but you should say that instead of trying to convince the rest of us what we are or aren't. For those of us who have experienced romantic love and given romantic love know that it exists because of what we've experienced. Sorry but you are no one to tell me about my own experience.
***That is the fairytale part. People fall in and out of love all the time. Myself included. Im not delusional about it.
You are not snow fukin white. Geez. What are you? 5? Do you believe in magical healing kisses too?! I have experienced romance. Its great. Gets all my body chemicals flowing. And? Still not unconditional.
Men who seek out women they can abuse are the devil. They aren't looking for love so they don't get it. Therefore, the women with them are oftentime conditioned over time to accept the unacceptable or are a few sandwiches short of a picnic. This still doesn't excuse men who seek these women out just to do wrong. In the end, we will all be judged on intent/knowledge (what's in our hearts). If a man is seeking out a woman he can abuse, he's the one whose the threat to society. He's the one tormented. You can't bring up love in a situation like that because love wasn't the point to begin with.
***So now you are the authority on how people act in love. lol. Like I said love is NOT unconditional. Have you lived yet? I mean really lived? I think not. If you had you wouldnt be so fukin delusional. Whats in your heart is blood. The heart is the vessle responsible for distributing blood throughout the body. This love you speak of comes from chemicals in the brain. Not saying it doesnt exist, Im saying you are making it something its not. Stop being a foolish little girl.
Mothers who have kids who do wrong to the extinct of murder, still love that child, it doesn't change. You don't know what you are talking about.
***The love doesnt go away but it does change. Trust is lost. You are the one that doesnt know what shes talking about. Silly child
:-/

Level 6

Location hidden

#1283 Apr 20, 2013
Although the movie was horrible...seriously awful...this line really stood out,
“Love is a spell created by mortals to give women something they can have besides power.” Sarafine-Beautiful Creatures

I want both. I know how to see past love. I have no blinders and still, Im able to enjoy the perks of love...friendship...companions hip...
That uncondtional shyt is for the birds...namely silly chicks.:)
London

Powell, OH

#1284 Apr 20, 2013
910disaster wrote:
Although the movie was horrible...seriously awful...this line really stood out,
“Love is a spell created by mortals to give women something they can have besides power.” Sarafine-Beautiful Creatures
If love were about power, men would want it as well. Most men have no power nor societal influence, so if love were the key to that, more men would seek love just for the power.
910disaster wrote:
I want both. I know how to see past love. I have no blinders and still, Im able to enjoy the perks of love...friendship...companions hip...
Considering love is an action and not a feeling there isn't much to see past. You either do (love)or you don't do (not love).
910disaster wrote:
That uncondtional shyt is for the birds...namely silly chicks.:)
There are way more men asking for unconditional love from a woman than the opposite sir. So, unless your silly chick reference is for men, I suggest you re evaluate your statement.

I suggest you go back and read posts where I specifically said unconditional love between man and woman doesn't exist nor should it.

Level 6

Location hidden

#1285 Apr 20, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
If love were about power, men would want it as well. Most men have no power nor societal influence, so if love were the key to that, more men would seek love just for the power.
<quoted text> Considering love is an action and not a feeling there isn't much to see past. You either do (love)or you don't do (not love).
<quoted text> There are way more men asking for unconditional love from a woman than the opposite sir. So, unless your silly chick reference is for men, I suggest you re evaluate your statement.
I suggest you go back and read posts where I specifically said unconditional love between man and woman doesn't exist nor should it.
Where in that quote does it say love is about power? What are you talking about?
Now youre saying love isnt a feeling? But wait...earlier you where inferring that it was a feeling, heart included...wtf?

You said it doesnt exist? If you did indeed say that, then I must gracefully bow out. I thought you were speaking on the existance of unconditional love. I have to read back...

Level 6

Location hidden

#1286 Apr 20, 2013
Oh and...Im not a sir.

Level 6

Location hidden

#1287 Apr 20, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text> Considering love is an action and not a feeling there isn't much to see past. You either do (love)or you don't do (not love).
<quoted text> There are way more men asking for unconditional love from a woman than the opposite sir. So, unless your silly chick reference is for men, I suggest you re evaluate your statement.
ok...i see

So mainly your are saying parental love is unconditional. Thats were we differ. I say conditions apply. Love wont be lost, just changed if conditions are broken.
London

Powell, OH

#1288 Apr 20, 2013
910disaster wrote:
***I know the definition of love. Nowhere in the definition does it say love is unconditional.
The definition of love doesn't speak of unconditional or conditional. It simply speaks on the willing to sacrifice for the wants and needs of another. That's it. Unconditional and conditional are both terms born out of the word love.
910disaster wrote:
***That is the fairytale part. People fall in and out of love all the time. Myself included. Im not delusional about it.
Again, the misuse of the word love is alarming! You can't fall in and out of love. You can however make the CHOICE to love or not to love. Love is an action--therefore it based on what you do. It's not based on emotion. The feelings attached with love are FLEXIBLE feelings with, in general, the only exceptions being those we share genetic bonds toward..namely our children and parents.
910disaster wrote:
You are not snow fukin white. Geez. What are you?
If you don't know what I am, how can you make an assertion that I'm not snow fukin white?
Again, you don't have the power to tell me what I am. If I choose to be snow fukin white, that is my right as an American citizen.
910disaster wrote:
5? Do you believe in magical healing kisses to?[/QUOTE} Too is in reference to what? Love??
[QUOTE who="910disaster"]

I have experienced romance. Its great. Gets all my body chemicals flowing. And? Still not unconditional.
Yeah, you aren't coming across well. You are arguing over something I've never posted.
910disaster wrote:
***So now you are the authority on how people act in love. lol.
Aren't we both doing the same thing? What makes you different from myself?

You provided the example. Bottomline, if a man is abusive in a relationship, he is abusive with the absence of love. Abuse isn't love. In fact, if he is seeking out a woman he can only abuse, he is the devil. Love has absolutely nothing to do with it.
910disaster wrote:
Like I said love is NOT unconditional. Have you lived yet? I mean really lived? I think not.
Oh, I'm sorry..didn't realize life was only reserved for the likes of you.
910disaster wrote:
If you had you wouldnt be so fukin delusional. Whats in your heart is blood. The heart is the vessle responsible for distributing blood throughout the body. This love you speak of comes from chemicals in the brain. Not saying it doesnt exist, Im saying you are making it something its not. Stop being a foolish little girl.
The only fool is yourself. That's okay, there is no shortage of foolish, arrogant males in this world who honestly need to keep silent, so you aren't alone.
910disaster wrote:
***The love doesnt go away but it does change. Trust is lost. You are the one that doesnt know what shes talking about. Silly child
The feelings associated with our child don't change (in a normal parent, child relationship). It is unconditional. There are no terms nor conditions to loving our children. Therefore, there is no action the child can take which will revoke that. It doesn't mean there won't be disappointments and in some instances complete separation may have to occur if the childs actions go against the parents morals or pose too much of a societal danger. Silly buffoon.
London

Powell, OH

#1289 Apr 20, 2013
910disaster wrote:
Oh and...Im not a sir.
My apologies. Don't know many women who would call themselves a disaster (that is very masculine sounding). Plus your views on love are also not womanly sounding (although I'm sure there are heterosexual women who agree with you, your delivery is just butch imo).
London

Powell, OH

#1290 Apr 20, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in that quote does it say love is about power? What are you talking about?
BELOW IS YOUR QUOTE...
<quoted text> Although the movie was horrible...seriously awful...this line really stood out,
“Love is a spell created by mortals to give women something they can have besides power.” Sarafine-Beautiful Creatures<quoted text>

You didn't say love was power. The above quote states love is a replacement for power. Because gender was added, we can then safely assume, the quote is making a gender specific observation which confirms that men and power go hand in hand (a well known fact). Therefore, the conclusion of the quote is stating women are seeking power but since they can't have it because of their gender, they seek love.

My counter to this is that love has nothing to do with power. Love itself is the reward. If love were about power more men would choose it.
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Now youre saying love isnt a feeling?
lol. WHAT?!? In almost every post I've said love is an action, not a feeling.
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>

But wait...earlier you where inferring that it was a feeling, heart included...wtf?
Please post where I inferred such a thing. There are feelings surrounding the act of love but love itself is an action. It's commanded, therefore an action. It is not a feeling.
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it doesnt exist? If you did indeed say that, then I must gracefully bow out. I thought you were speaking on the existance of unconditional love. I have to read back...
Thanks for bowing out.
London

Powell, OH

#1291 Apr 20, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
ok...i see
So mainly your are saying parental love is unconditional. Thats were we differ. I say conditions apply. Love wont be lost, just changed if conditions are broken.
But if the love won't be lost that means it is unconditional. Whether it changes or not is immaterial.

Level 6

Location hidden

#1292 Apr 20, 2013
disaster is masculine? ok
Now ur the screen name police? lol
Plus the "womanly" monitor? lmao! ok
Like I said, ur delusional.
My views on come from life, which obviously you havent lived.
Nothing butch about 910 ;)

Sigh...lets go back to my other example. The mother of a drug addict or murderer doesnt stop loving the child but THE LOVE DOES CHANGE! That is not unconditional. NO LOVE IS UNCONDITIONAL.Trust is lost, nothing gained. If you've never been thru it, you wont understand it.

And yes, people do fall in and out of love. It happens. Dont beleive it? Ask the senior citizens as they file for divorce. Try to tell them their love wasnt real to begin with. You cant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 2 min Retribution 138
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Informist 1,603,136
NFL ratings declining 3 min Ape Trainer 42
Negroes are vulgar, degenerate perverts. 20 min Jax 37
NFL verses NASCAR 28 min Got_Rope 1
Once you go black NO ONE wants you back! (Apr '09) 43 min spyrograf jr 7
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 46 min Marcus Washington 82
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 4 hr Whitesupreme 32
More from around the web