Comments
101 - 120 of 2,542 Comments Last updated Nov 3, 2013
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#118 Mar 29, 2013
http://www.nytimes.com/1998/07/04/arts/gettin...

Humans Can Love 2 People at Once

''The human animal,'' she said in an interview,''is built to love more than one person at a time. In other words, we are capable of feeling long-term attachment while we feel attracted to someone at the office or the club or on the street. We have neurocircuitry that can lead us to adultery, and we have neurocircuitry that allows us to say 'no' to adultery.''

As Mr. Buss describes this idea, across evolutionary history men and women ''have evolved short-term and long-term mating strategies.'' Each strategy has benefits for the species. Long-term mating, or monogamy, as it might be called, aids ''pair-bond maintenance,'' or in acquiring the basic necessities of life, and child-rearing. The short-term mating strategy is adultery.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#119 Mar 29, 2013
In Atlanta, Frank Pittman, a psychiatrist who has written often on the subject in books and magazines, estimates that he has treated some 5,000 couples in the last 38 years. Lately he has noticed ''women seem to be having more affairs than they did 20 years ago, 10 years ago,'' in part because as they travel more for work, they have more opportunities for affairs far from home, he said.

''I've also started to see a few female philanderers,'' he added,''married women who have causal affairs in what used to be the old male pattern of find 'em, bed them, forget them, the kind of sport men used to brag about.''
Truthism

United States

#120 Mar 29, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
You know i struck a nerve to this white boy Truthism. Look at that essay.lol
Try to convince someone else that it is natural
"truth doesnt need a lot of explaining. It just is".-Phil Valentine
Then why are you posting so much information attempting to back your point on monogamy, if "truth just is."?

Human emotions lead them to twist and distort plain truth, thus one must also use details to help correct those distortions at times, though not always, of course. Sometimes it's useless, no matter how obvious the fact is, so 'to each their own' then. You're not convincing me, nor am I apparently convincing you. Believe what you want.

Let those who strongly believe in monogamy remain married.

Let those who don't believe in monogamy remain single for the rest of their lives.

"To each their own."
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#121 Mar 29, 2013
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/tech/science/d...

Studies from the University of California-Los Angeles and the University of New Mexico-Albuquerque suggest an evolutionary tendency toward infidelity during ovulation, which is the most fertile part of the menstrual cycle. The studies suggest the propensity is more likely if women don't view their partners as sexy.

"Something biologically wakes up around high fertility and says,'Is your romantic partner the best sexual partner for you, given that you're likely to conceive?' " says Martie Haselton, assistant professor of communication and psychology at UCLA's Center for Behavior, Evolution, and Culture.

Along those evolutionary lines, men more than women desire a variety of sexual partners because genes carrying that trait were passed along in men, Haselton says.

Women tend to be choosier, she says.

Previous research has found that women at midcycle report greater sexual attraction to men other than their partners. That is a result of the ancestral belief that good looks often equal good genes for offspring, so although the partner may be a good long-term mate and represent sought-after qualities in a father, a more physically attractive man may spark desire in ovulating women, she says.

"Those with stable but relatively unattractive guys are particularly attracted to other men at midcycle," says Steven Gangestad, a psychology professor at New Mexico who helped analyze the data. "If a sexy guy is the primary partner, they don't show the effect. This is about the men."

Women don't intend to feel attracted to others, Haselton says. "It's a natural thing for women to kind of look around, and every once in a while to feel attracted to someone other than their partner. It does not mean the relationship is in peril."
Fast lane

United States

#122 Mar 29, 2013
Thanks for the info Cap Black.

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#123 Mar 30, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>why do you think monogomy is unnatural?
It's possible but sometimes it can be hard to find someone who both stimulates your mind and body.For some even that's not enough
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#124 Mar 30, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
http://people.howstuffworks.com/men-women-che...
According to a 2006 study published in Hormones and Behavior, women tend to be unfaithful at the most fertile part of their menstrual cycle, even if they're not trying to get pregnant. And the men they tend to cheat with are by and large better looking than their own partners. E
MACEO

That's a lie; most affairs are with average looking women or similar to their signifant other! The White woman you chased on the job was prettier than your White wife because she was just Ugly! She was a grade better but she FAT, you disrespected her and don't have anything anyway and your an Old Black man with nothing to offer!

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#125 Mar 30, 2013
The way the penis head is designed,90% of another mans sperm can be scooped out with one stroke..
http://planet-38.com/whypehashe.html

The penis is designed to remove a rivals semen during intercourse. There is one study by State University of New York that concludes that the penis acts as a "semen displacement device" and evolved in shape in part to displace another man's semen.

The study concluded that the thrust of the penis during love making helps to clear a woman's reproductive system of a previous lover's semen. The results were concluded after experiments using latex phalluses, an artificial vagina and a mixture of starch and water.

Researchers found the coronal ridge of the penis, found where the glans, or head, meets the shaft, could scoop out more than ninety percent of the cornstarch mixture with just a single thrust.

When the same experiment was done with a phallus with out the coronal ridge only "scooped up" around thirty five percent of the cornstarch mixture.

The same research team found that depth of thrust was also very important. A thrust of only three quarters was found to shift only around forty percent of the synthetic semen substitute.

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#126 Mar 30, 2013
http://www.lipstickalley.com/f50/white-teache...

Wendie Schweikert, a 37-year-old married woman who had been teaching elementary school in Laurens for more than a decade, was arrested last year after the mother of an 11-year-old boy accused her of having sex with the boy at school at least twice.

Authorities said they found evidence bearing his DNA in her classroom. She is also accused of having sex with him in her car near a miniature golf course and arcade in Greenville, about 40 miles away.

Allenna Ward, a 24-year-old minister's daughter in her second year of teaching, was fired February 28 after she was charged with having sex with at least five boys.

Some of the alleged victims, 14 and 15 years old, were students at the middle school in Clinton where Ward taught.
Anonymous

United States

#127 Mar 30, 2013
Marriage,love,relationships are all a big joke.
cookies

United States

#128 Mar 30, 2013
Guys always trying to justify cheating;so can women cheat too ?lol

“Freedom”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#129 Mar 30, 2013
Think Nog wrote:
<quoted text>Why would stds go with polygamy practice if promiscuous behavior is natural?
The more PPL we sleep with our chances of catching an STD increases. This should be common sense & it also doesn't make sense for both STDS & Polygamy to be natural because eventually one will cancel the other out especially in smaller communities.

“Freedom”

Level 8

United States

#130 Mar 30, 2013
Truthism wrote:
<quoted text>
Technically, you're correct. Some came many years afterward, like today, West Africans migrating to 'the Americas' for job and educational oportunities.
So, on a technicality, you're correct in that case. lol! But to be specific: NO clear-cut, overwhelmingly obvious evidence/proof of people indigenous to West Africa came to what we call "The Americas" because the Europeans brough them here roughly 500 years ago.
Sorry but you've fallen for silly, delusional, insecure Afrocentrism. Eurocentrics try to do the same, claiming some "blonde haired, blue eyed people" came to central America many hundreds of years before Columbus arrived... and these Eurocentrics are EQUALLY as delusional as Afrocentrics. So you've got that in common with them.
Afrocentrics and Eurocentrics both use partial truths to spread their propaganda around, and only uneducated will fall for it.
Some Australian Aborigines are blonde, so it's a possibility a blond headed PPL were in The Americas. Sorry but my beliefs are NOT Afrocentric. I can easily list all the scientists who study Pre-Columbian America. You on the other hand cannot list one science any who is doing the same in order too REFUTE any anthropologists or linguists. So ur word is moot until you do so.

“Freedom”

Level 8

United States

#131 Mar 30, 2013
Typo*

You on the other hand cannot list one scientists doing the same in order too REFUTE any anthropologists or linguists. So ur word is moot until you do so.
cookies

United States

#132 Mar 30, 2013
How about when you pee it burns....anyone gets that or is it just me?lol *scratches crotch*

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#133 Mar 30, 2013
The sun is in Aries,and the moon at the galactic center in scorpio.Both ruled by Mrs,the planet that governs sex. Scorpio is the joining of the male and female seed, and fertilised seed.Aries is the active side of mars. Scorpio is the passive expression of Mars and preserving the self through sharing of DNA, fluids and blood. Scorpio continues the bloodline to ensure preservation of the self. The glyph of Mars is made from a circle and an arrow ,two snakes,one straight and the other in a circle. The first snake is the outgoing and active Aries side, a bold thrust of movement and energy, erect and phallic. In Scorpio Mars is represented by the sperm, which has a bold thrust of energy and movement, and is the passive side of the arrow because it is unconscious.

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#134 Mar 30, 2013
The way the penis head is designed,90% of another mans sperm can be scooped out with one stroke..
http://planet-38.com/whypehashe.html

The penis is designed to remove a rivals semen during intercourse. There is one study by State University of New York that concludes that the penis acts as a "semen displacement device" and evolved in shape in part to displace another man's semen.

The study concluded that the thrust of the penis during love making helps to clear a woman's reproductive system of a previous lover's semen. The results were concluded after experiments using latex phalluses, an artificial vagina and a mixture of starch and water.

Researchers found the coronal ridge of the penis, found where the glans, or head, meets the shaft, could scoop out more than ninety percent of the cornstarch mixture with just a single thrust.

When the same experiment was done with a phallus with out the coronal ridge only "scooped up" around thirty five percent of the cornstarch mixture.

The same research team found that depth of thrust was also very important. A thrust of only three quarters was found to shift only around forty percent of the synthetic semen substitute.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#135 Mar 30, 2013
Sounds like another attempt to justify the inability to suppress the desires of the flesh.

It's like my wifey always says ... "Devils operate on the physical. And Gods operate on the spiritual".

Having 1 partner is the ultimate sacrifice to that person, because you are providing them with all you have to offer.

This is funny coming from the group that believes in soul mates etc.

J-town has made many valid and funny points in this thread against the op's lack of spiritual development.

Std's are natures answer to this question. It's not natural, and as the mind and spirit evolves we will discover even more things about our behavior that is unnatural.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#136 Mar 30, 2013
Yes mr fruitcake anderson,we know you gladly co-sign with crkkkers since you yourself said "all black womens p**sy stinks". Thanks for proving the point ive been making. You admit that people have to supress their natural desire to not be monogomous.Which is what the title of the thread is about,if you can read.
And youre repeating what i told J-town Ninja turtle in post #13 when i said.."huemans do have the power to supress their natural desire to have more than one partner".

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#137 Mar 30, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
Yes mr fruitcake anderson,we know you gladly co-sign with crkkkers since you yourself said "all black womens p**sy stinks". Thanks for proving the point ive been making. You admit that people have to supress their natural desire to not be monogomous.Which is what the title of the thread is about,if you can read.
And youre repeating what i told J-town Ninja turtle in post #13 when i said.."huemans do have the power to supress their natural desire to have more than one partner".
lmao he did say blk women stink. wow he is the biggest troll on topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black men as a whole are race traitors. (Apr '10) 8 min roaringthunder 11
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min John Galt 1,099,814
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 9 min asho 1,816
Why do black women have such full sensual lips? (Jan '09) 9 min dixie rebel 32
BW That Sleep With WM Are Useless Big Time!!!!!!!! 10 min Tim from Evanston 19
African American dies fighting for ISIS 13 min deport muslims NOW 69
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 18 min OOO 120,492
There's A War On The Black Male 21 min noah 407
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 41 min Return Of The Jethro 1,884
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 1 hr Carly HI YAH 4,565
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 1 hr Miguel is the man 3,035
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••