Is MONOGOMY Unatural??
The King

United States

#903 Apr 12, 2013
We are subject to "time", God isn't.
The King

United States

#904 Apr 12, 2013
I've seen Anderson explain this concept many times on this forum. Maybe if Aziya wasn't so busy looking for the posts where he's talking about fcking her she would know this stuff already.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#905 Apr 12, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
Lol dude is still trying to credit buddha with the bible by quoting it's scriptures yet doesn't accept the bible at the same time..buddha taught completely different from Jesus...buddhist philosophy is completely different from christianity Lololololol..the fact that you would attempt to compare the two is preposterous..
jaz, according to the bible, there was no christian nor did christianity exist when the so-called "jesus" walked the earth.

so where did christian "tradition" come from?

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#906 Apr 12, 2013
The King wrote:
<quoted text>
The same can't be said because we live in a universe based on creation and forward progression. The rules of "creation" apply to our universe.
God exists outside of our universe, therefore he doesn't need to be created.
no one has ever seen, touched nor talked to this "god."

there is something out there greater then what we know and have seen, true but the character, etc.. of this "god" is deffinitely MAN CREATED.

our Ancestors associated this higher power with NATURE but could never truly define it. they simply came to the conclusion that NATURE and themselves were simply manifestation of this HIGHER POWER.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#907 Apr 12, 2013
If you dont understand alchemy,you dont understand nature. There is nothing greater than you.You have always existed.Our ancestors knew you couldnt seperate the two."As above,so below,below so above".Without you,santa clause,or this percieved power you think is greater than you cant exist.You give it life(or give that illusion its reality).

"You are the unknowable,you are the parents to the Gods man wrship today. Worship self"-Bobby Hemit
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#908 Apr 12, 2013
Supreme Being” suggests two things, one that God is Supreme, and the other, that He is actually a being that exists. In terms of beings that we can actually validate and verify, the Black man has never heard, seen, felt, tasted, or smelled anything greater than HIMSELF.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#909 Apr 12, 2013
God was codeword for oursleves and the chakras. This is the age(Aquarius) of no more code speak.You are the Supreme being.

"Everything is extraordinarily clear. I see the whole landscape
before me, I see my hands, my feet, my toes, and I smell the rich
river mud."-Buddah
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#910 Apr 12, 2013
The sun,mars,and venus(how you attract opposite sex)are in lustful/sexual Aries.My venus is in Aries.This is a time when romances/love affairs begin and end quickly. Venus(lust/passion)is a mundane planet giving you all the pleasures of life. Carnal gratification of the senses and momentary pleasures it will give you in plenty. The main spiritual aim of life is blocked by Venus. His movement is against Self-realization(God/you).

"There is nothing like lust. Lust may be said to be the most powerful passion. Fortunately, we have but one thing which is more powerful. If the thirst for truth were weaker than passion, how many of us in the world will be able to follow the way of righteousness?"

The Buddha said, "Men who are addicted to the passions are like the torch-carrier running against the wind; his hands are sure to be burned."
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#911 Apr 12, 2013
Buddha entered a village. A man asked him as he was entering the village, "Does God exist?" He said, "No, absolutely no."

The person who believes in God, I will say no to him because I want him to drop his idea of God, I want him to be free of his idea of God -- which is borrowed. He has not experienced. If he had experienced he would not have asked me; there would have been no need.

The person who believed in God, he was trying to find confirmation for his belief from me."
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#912 Apr 12, 2013
Osho -- "Faith to a Christian or to a Mohammedan or to a Hindu is nothing but another word for belief, and a belief is never anything but a repressed doubt. Every belief has behind it a doubt. To repress the doubt you believe more and more ... but the doubt goes deeper and deeper into your unconscious."
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#913 Apr 12, 2013
Humans arent naturally monogomous.

"There is nothing like lust. Lust may be said to be the most powerful passion. Fortunately, we have but one thing which is more powerful. If the thirst for truth were weaker than passion, how many of us in the world will be able to follow the way of righteousness?
Men who are addicted to the passions are like the torch-carrier running against the wind; his hands are sure to be burned."-Buddah

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#914 Apr 12, 2013
LUST CAUSES TROUBLE and Passion wears off.

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#915 Apr 12, 2013
910disaster wrote:
LUST CAUSES TROUBLE and Passion wears off.
True.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#916 Apr 12, 2013
Capricorn Black wrote:
<quoted text>True.
not always. Chk ur inbox
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#917 Apr 12, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
I didn't say you gave buddha credit for the bible, I said you are using the nobly to give buddhas philosophies/religion credit..obviously buddha didn't write the bible.DUHHH
ironically enough it is only you who has been twisting everything around since the conversation began..you're the one who tried to and still trying to change the definition of love, selfishness, and god...and later on you're probably going to try and do the same for everything else..
One of the words used for God in the old Testament is "Elohim", which means "Gods" in Hebrew. Elohim is the plural of Eloh, a popular name for the God of the Old Testament.

Elohim, is used to refer to the group of men who were regarded as the leaders of the Hebrew people, the Judges. The other popular term for God in the old Testament is YHWH. YHWH is not meant to be pronounced as "Jehovah." YHWH, when written in Hebrew from top to bottom, represents the form of a man. This is why the tetragrammmaton YHWH was referred to as the "Ineffable Name" which means it could not be said. It is because these letters do not represent a phonetic word, but pictorially represent the reality of a man, as in a hieroglyphic.
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#918 Apr 12, 2013
A real explanation of God

The creator has to exist because without a "Creator", there could be no "Creations".

Some people respond by saying, "Well who created the creator then, somebody had to create the creator so that he could create us". This is a false statement, because this would lead to an infinite "Who create" and would cancel out our existence.

The Creator exist outside of our "Realm". The creator is not subject to "Time" , therefore the Creator has no beginning or end. You take this and apply it our universe, because our universe is subject to time , and you can see that there had to be some sort of "Outside" intervention to press the start button to kick our universe off.

The Bible speaks about our "Free Will", and alot people say "how can you have free will if God knows everything?" I understand where they're coming from, because if God knew what we were going to do before we did, then our existence would be pointless because our "Fate" is predestined and we had no control over it. But, since God existence out of our realm, and he isn't subject to time, he sees our entire time line at once. We live linearly, he doesn't.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#919 Apr 12, 2013

she say shes using mr wrong while waiting on mr right.
She droppin that old school game for you.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#920 Apr 12, 2013
Them old country heads be playin that sht at cook outs.lol
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#921 Apr 12, 2013
The moon is in Taurus,ruled by Venus. Venus reprisnets the passions/desires we have.Venus rules Libra,the sign of partnerships.It is said often times libras are born feeling unbalanced,and seek that balance through other people.The 7th house(Libras house)is the house of our "shadow side",a part of us we arent aware of of,but look for it through our partners.The 2nd and 7th are the house of death/loss,while 3 and 8,are the house of longevity)

"WHILE A MAN desires, HIS MIND IS BOUND AS CLOSELY AS A CALF TO ITS MOTHER."-Buddah

Any desire is a bondage.

Desire as such is a bondage, because when you desire, you become dependent on the other, on the desired object. Whether it is a woman, money, a man, power, prestige, it does not matter, it is desire, and desire brings bondage. Why?

Its simple. When you desire something, your joy depends on that something. If it is taken away, you are miserable, if it is given to you, you are happy, but only for the moment. That too has to be understood. Whenever your desire is fulfilled it is only for the moment that you feel joy. It is fleeting, because once you have got it, again the mind starts desiring for more, for something else. Mind exists in desiring hence mind can never leave you without desire. If you are without desire mind dies immediately.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#922 Apr 12, 2013
Mr fruitcake Kingbelie

Pluto(scorpio's sub-ruler) is going retrograde today. A time eliminate and release the old, outworn beliefs, a time to undergo an internal spiritual form of "house cleaning".

"'faith' in the world of Gautam Buddha and his disciples has a totally different dimension, a different significance. It is not belief. Belief is always in a concept -- a God, a heaven, a hell, a certain theology, a certain system of ideas. Belief is of the mind and faith is of your whole being. Belief is borrowed, faith is your own immediate experience. You can believe in God, but you cannot have faith in God. You can have faith in the trees, but you cannot believe in the trees. Faith is existential, experiential--

Faith is like eyes: you see yourself. Belief is like a lantern in a blind man's hand: he cannot see, he cannot even use the lighted lantern. Even that lighted lantern will be just a burden to him, to be carried. And if the light goes off he will never become aware of it. Belief is just believing what others say. It is not faith; faith is knowing. Faith is existential, belief is intellectual."--" The Great Zen Master Ta Hui " - Osho

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,483,682
if a famous republican celebrity threatened to... 6 min ugly monkeys 4
News Churchill bust back in Oval Office 9 min PoliciaFederal 143
white women make me sick. (Jan '11) 13 min jill123 70
News Being conservative is not being racist 14 min 16 TEEN SHOTS 128
Kelly Ann Conway 22 min Sicklecell Supporter 24
News New club celebrates Martin Luther King Jr. 28 min Coming from 6
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 1 hr Barros chingon 132
Trump Chimpout Over Crowd Size 2 hr Ms Mack 34
More from around the web