Is MONOGOMY Unatural??

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#883 Apr 11, 2013
And I don't worship religion I worship G_d..it's a big difference..I actually have a spiritual relationship with G_d..I don't get caught up in traditions like churches do, thinking that tradition is more important then an actual relationship with the L_rd...I keep telling you that you don't speak for me and my relationship with G-d, you're assuming too much..you don't know me..

Level 6

The Sequel

#884 Apr 11, 2013
And for the record I don't quote information from wikipedia, I study..anybody can put misleading information on wikipedia
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#885 Apr 11, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
Lol dude is still trying to credit buddha with the bible by quoting it's scriptures yet doesn't accept the bible at the same time..buddha taught completely different from Jesus...buddhist philosophy is completely different from christianity Lololololol..the fact that you would attempt to compare the two is preposterous..
Actually youre showing your ignorance once again..You can play this sanctafied goody-goody christian role out here,but when you and your boyfriend be by yourself,and that p**sy get hot,nature will take its coarse. I know that @ss is as fast as that mouth .
As for the teachings of Buddah and Jesus being simular,you should do your research.All religions and spiritual traditions teach the doctrine of God as man and man as God. This is usually reserved for the esoteric (hidden) side of the teaching. You have mainstream Christianity for sheep like you, and then there is Gnostic Christianity, which teaches of man as God and God as man. Islam has Sufism, Judaism has the Kaballah, Buddhism has the Hinayana school, and Hinduism has the Upanishads.etc

Level 6

The Sequel

#886 Apr 11, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
One day you may comprehend what i say to you Jaz.One day you wont need spook Gods to hold your hand on your search for that which you already are(the truth).
"Have confidence in the truth, although you may not be able to comprehend it,
although you may suppose its sweetness to be bitter,
although you may shrink from it at first. Trust in the Truth....
Have faith in the Truth and live it."--Buddah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AyGYPh8UeSIXX
Who created you?
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#887 Apr 11, 2013
Once you get past the watered down mythology,and get to the esoteric/hidden teachings,they are all the same.

Luke 11:34-35 'The Light of the body is the Eye(3rd eye/pineal gland in brain)):therefore,when thine Eye is single,thy whole body is full of light"

The paneal gland/3rd eye is known in various different ancient doctrines as the Kingdom of God (Christianity), Sahasrara Chakra (Hinduism), Dsam Dwar (Sikhism), 1000 Petal Lotus (Buddhism), "Crystal Palace" (Taoism), Kether (Judaism) or Regions in their Souls (Islam).The opiate substance secreted from the pineal gland during Samadhi has been variously called Nectar of the Gods, ambrosia, amrita, and the Living Water.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#888 Apr 11, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Who created you?
I/God have always existed in many forms.Learn what alchemy is about. Energy isnt created nor destroyed,it just transforms.

"I see the forms of (myself, as various) men transforming eternally ... I know this (chapter). He who knows it ... takes all kinds of living forms.”--Egyptian book of the day and night

who created your God?

Level 6

The Sequel

#889 Apr 11, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Actually youre showing your ignorance once again..You can play this sanctafied goody-goody christian role out here,but when you and your boyfriend be by yourself,and that p**sy get hot,nature will take its coarse. I know that @ss is as fast as that mouth .
Stop getting all emotional and trying to personally attack me..I must hebe hit a nerve lol.... I've been alone with my boyfriend on many occasions the fact still stands that I'm still a virgin and you can't change that with words..and you are angry that I am because you can't use me as a an example to prove your philosophy to be correct.. I'm not an animal that I can only function off of instinct, but if I were a simple animal then I wouldn't have a choice to "allow nature to take its course"....but I do which is why I'm still a virgin...
And you're right..I don't have to play goody goody with you because you are no one..you stand as absolutely no threat to me so I have absolutely no reason to lie to you..who are you that I should lie to YOU? I owe no personal obligation to you in any way lol...
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text> As for the teachings of Buddah and Jesus being simular,you should do your research.All religions and spiritual traditions teach the doctrine of God as man and man as God.
No they do not..
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#890 Apr 11, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
Lol dude is still trying to credit buddha with the bible by quoting it's scriptures yet doesn't accept the bible at the same time..buddha taught completely different from Jesus...buddhist philosophy is completely different from christianity Lololololol..the fact that you would attempt to compare the two is preposterous..
I never gave buddha credit for the bible. Youre good at being deceptive and twisting words.Im quoting them in the proper context.It takes a fool to argue with a fool.So ill let you go head keep believing in your santa clause god that dies like the sun on dec 22(winter soltice)and resurects 3 days later dec 25.So Jesus was a Capricorn,lol

You got mr fck boy anderson who thinks all black women p**sy stinks co-signing with you,and London frog,a troll that co-signs with crackers in other threads. The blind leading the blind.

Level 6

The Sequel

#891 Apr 11, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>I/God have always existed in many forms.Learn what alchemy is about. Energy isnt created nor destroyed,it just transforms.
"I see the forms of (myself, as various) men transforming eternally ... I know this (chapter). He who knows it ... takes all kinds of living forms.”--Egyptian book of the day and night
who created your God?
This argument can go on and on and on..and who created whoever created G-d and so forth...
But we understand (even ppl who don't believe in G-d, but understand the concept of a god or G-d) understand that G-d is eternal so he would not have been created He just IS..He exists outside of time...good night..
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#892 Apr 11, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop getting all emotional and trying to personally attack me..I must hebe hit a nerve lol.... I've been alone with my boyfriend on many occasions the fact still stands that I'm still a virgin and you can't change that with words..and you are angry that I am because you can't use me as a an example to prove your philosophy to be correct.. I'm not an animal that I can only function off of instinct, but if I were a simple animal then I wouldn't have a choice to "allow nature to take its course"....but I do which is why I'm still a virgin...
And you're right..I don't have to play goody goody with you because you are no one..you stand as absolutely no threat to me so I have absolutely no reason to lie to you..who are you that I should lie to YOU? I owe no personal obligation to you in any way lol...
<quoted text>
No they do not..
Im being logical,while youre being emotional,claiming you love a god you never met.Sometimes my language comes off too blunt or too real(my venus is in Aries). My bad.Next time whipe that skeet from off the side of your mouth when you ask your fairytale "God" that you dont really believe in(otherwise you wouldnt sin),to "forgive" you.You might be a virgin technically,but thats about it.You aint gotta lie to kick it.You cool pple with me.

Level 6

The Sequel

#893 Apr 11, 2013
I didn't say you gave buddha credit for the bible, I said you are using the nobly to give buddhas philosophies/religion credit..obviously buddha didn't write the bible.DUHHH

ironically enough it is only you who has been twisting everything around since the conversation began..you're the one who tried to and still trying to change the definition of love, selfishness, and god...and later on you're probably going to try and do the same for everything else..

Level 6

The Sequel

#894 Apr 11, 2013
*bible
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#895 Apr 11, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
This argument can go on and on and on..and who created whoever created G-d and so forth...
But we understand (even ppl who don't believe in G-d, but understand the concept of a god or G-d) understand that G-d is eternal so he would not have been created He just IS..He exists outside of time...good night..
Why cant the same be said of me and you? That we just are.

"In the search for truth there are certain questions that are not important.
Of what material is the universe constructed? Is the universe eternal?
Are there limits or not to the universe? What is the ideal form of organization
for human society? If one were to postpone his or her search and practice
for Enlightenment until such questions were solved,
one would die before he or she found the path."--Buddah

Good night.

Level 6

The Sequel

#896 Apr 11, 2013
You're still operating off of the notion that love is purely emotion when it isn't...it's a verb..your silly butt still thinks I'm only talking about my emotions when I say I love G_d..

You can't be real if you simply don't know me..simple logic, you don't know me so you can't say what I have or haven't done because you don't know me or what I've done, but if you're a hater like you're being right now then you can hope and wish, but that still won't change anything...clearly my last post went over your head lolol....smh
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#897 Apr 12, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
You're still operating off of the notion that love is purely emotion when it isn't...it's a verb..your silly butt still thinks I'm only talking about my emotions when I say I love G_d..
You can't be real if you simply don't know me..simple logic, you don't know me so you can't say what I have or haven't done because you don't know me or what I've done, but if you're a hater like you're being right now then you can hope and wish, but that still won't change anything...clearly my last post went over your head lolol....smh
But your actions are fueled by your emotions. Emotions=energy in motion. Its what makes you feel obligated to love this mystery god you think saved you from eternal damnation in hell. Be honest with your self first. Then with me. It always starts with self.
Bmacwaters

New York, NY

#898 Apr 12, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus came to deliver a message. It's best to pay attention to the message instead of the messenger sometime.
Well what was the message?
He was warning his people about the Romans.
He was exposing the corruption in the synagogues.
I am paying attention to the message.
Are you?
Cap Black

United States

#899 Apr 12, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
I didn't say you gave buddha credit for the bible, I said you are using the nobly to give buddhas philosophies/religion credit..obviously buddha didn't write the bible.DUHHH
ironically enough it is only you who has been twisting everything around since the conversation began..you're the one who tried to and still trying to change the definition of love, selfishness, and god...and later on you're "probably going to try and do the same for everything else..
I haven't changed any of the definitions of those words. I just showed your motivation behind those words. Its all self motivated even thugh yod like to believe otherwise. Your only lying to yourself.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#900 Apr 12, 2013
Who created you?

Great question. Still hasn't been answered.

"I always existed" isn't an answer. Lol

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#901 Apr 12, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Why cant the same be said of me and you? That we just are.
good question babe.
:)
The King

United States

#902 Apr 12, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>good question babe.
:)
The same can't be said because we live in a universe based on creation and forward progression. The rules of "creation" apply to our universe.

God exists outside of our universe, therefore he doesn't need to be created.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 3 min U Stupid 57
why do black women pat their heads? (Jul '10) 4 min Lori899 37
Does Race Biologically Exist? 6 min Paul 500
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Realtime 1,478,716
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 7 min Smoke weed everyday 10
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 9 min Barros 1,774
Brazil Black University Celebrates MLK Day. 13 min Ben Quick 3
Happy ROBERT E. LEE DAY yall! 1 hr Ben Quick 13
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 3 hr jgarcia658 6,626
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 4 hr KIP 113