Is MONOGOMY Unatural??
London

Memphis, TN

#862 Apr 11, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me intervene.
Who did Jesus die for? Everyone? Or HIS PEOPLE?
The universal law is for every action there's a equal reaction. Cause and Effect. Yin and the Yang. Jesus did not die for all sins. He died for his people's sins.
Think about it.
Did he die for the oppressed or the oppressor?
Did he die for the slave or the slavemaster?
When are the slavemasters and oppressors gonna pay?
If we wait for "God" to do it it might never happen.
That's Christianity. Waiting.
We should only do good and expose those who oppress and make them pay but we don't. We wait and just watch it get worst and worst praying every night.
The best way to put it is by saying that " God helps those who help themselves". Peace.
Jesus came to deliver a message. It's best to pay attention to the message instead of the messenger sometime.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#863 Apr 11, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one promoting what he supposedly said by your repitition of such a thing. If he thinks that, he may as well say it and then avoid bw. I'd rather he did that then take on your mindset where you don't believe you should sacrifice for your kids and that they actually owe you something.
Thanks London, he's just grasping because it really bothers him that I'm more intelligent naturally than he is after countless years of studying other peoples quotes and works.

Obviously even Aziya acknowledges my strong feelings and desire in regards to bw in her post, which proves that she doesn't even take Caps post seriously.

It's kind of funny that the two are so self righteous that they keep contradicting each other inadvertingly while trying to stroke their own ego's.

Aziya is like a toy for me, always has been that way, she does everything I want her to do. Just like how she just posted that message making caps repetitive post seem like a ridiculous cop out that he's only using because he isn't intelligent enough to come up with proper responses.

:)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#864 Apr 11, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
You put this in words a lot better than myself!! Fantastic post.
Thank you for the thought! I'm reading you and Jaz posts and learning and expanding my own intellectual knowledge base.

The good thing about being an honest person that isn't self righteous is that you learn and you're always open to learn from others. Some people are so stubborn they will defend a bad mode of thought all the way to point that it reflects negatively on their relationship with their own family just so they can be right.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#866 Apr 11, 2013
The King wrote:
<quoted text>
Aziya stop trying to turn yet another thread into a discussion between you and Anderson.
She's obsessed with me. She created fake profiles just to send me messages. But... Since she isn't smart she had the same tag line in her avatar that she uses in her other account.

She won't deny this :)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#867 Apr 11, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>of course youre glad becaus eyou cant get in my ass. this is where all the hate and jealousy come from smh
"Yessirr! Lol, that's how a woman is supposed to be built, and she's on point intellectually too! After 15 minutes with Aziya, I would forget all about IR brother Moor. Lol! I would be the most Pro Black brother on the planet! hahaha! I wouldn't even look at a non black female again!
haha!"
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T8ULDILN5RTRN...
Can you stay on topic or leave the thread? You know you're not smart enough to handle what ever response I lay out, so just beat it.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#868 Apr 11, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you stay on topic or leave the thread? You know you're not smart enough to handle what ever response I lay out, so just beat it.
how many times you posted about me, you so happy im giving you atttention, look at you.

if you dont stop with the double talk, and same ole repetitive boring come backs ima go back to ignoring you like i been doing.
Cap Black

United States

#869 Apr 11, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
I'm enjoying this discussion..
I have to go to class..later..
I know you're enjoying this discussion. The truth I'm dropping on your scales got you thinking. You know in your heart,there are many unanswered questions in your european edited bible.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#870 Apr 11, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>how many times you posted about me, you so happy im giving you atttention, look at you.
if you dont stop with the double talk, and same ole repetitive boring come backs ima go back to ignoring you like i been doing.
Focus on the subject and stop thinking about me. These other ladies are outshining you, and you're jealous because you don't have anything intelligent to add.

Just go chase white boys around the forum flirting and shcit like you always do. We're trying to have an adult conversation here.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#871 Apr 11, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>I know you're enjoying this discussion. The truth I'm dropping on your scales got you thinking. You know in your heart,there are many unanswered questions in your european edited bible.
*giggles*you're taking this whole "I'm god" thing to the head aren't you...Now how the hell can you te ll me why I'm enjoying the discussion??? You don't know my thoughts, you aren't G_d...

I'm enjoying the discussion because it only reinforces my belief and relationship with G_d... Most of the questions can be answered in the bible itself..

Level 6

The Sequel

#872 Apr 11, 2013
Capricorn Black wrote:
Most people will acknowledge that they believe that man is part eternal (spirit) and part finite (flesh). Yet, these same people don't believe in God as being an eternal spirit that can occupy flesh, but,they believe that's what they are.
uuh what are you talking about??? I actually do believe G_D to be eternal spirit which occupied flesh at one time as Jesus..All Christians/ Messianic Jews believe this
Capricorn Black wrote:
The mentally dead worship the spirit of God without consciousness or identity.One reason that man has such a hard time seeing God as a man is the low impression that man has of himself. Man has never been outside of his physical self, he has never been 'out there in reality', no one has. Everything he has experienced he has done so from within the flesh, his earth suit.
this makes no sense...man simply isn't G-d..you must fit the complete description of what a god is(what G_d is)in order to be a god...a true god can't be mentally dead..a true god can't struggle..If we were all gods we would know it because a true god is omniscient..we are not..furthermore there can only be one god..there cannot be gods..
I already told you if i were a god/goddess i would be able to do and CONTROL EVERYTHING..I would be able to control my life as well as the life of the ppl around me because their life by default affects mine and mine affects theirs so they can't be gods/goddesses either..but i can't..which means i can't do everything, i am limited in my abilities unlike G_d or what ppl understand to be the definition of a god..
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#873 Apr 11, 2013
"Once a person is caught by belief in a doctrine, one loses
all one's freedom. When one becomes dogmatic, that person
believes his or her doctrine is the only truth and that all other
doctrines are heresy. Disputes and conflicts all arise from
narrow views. They can extend endlessly, wasting precious time
and sometimes even leading to war. Attachment to views is the
greatest impediment to the spiritual path. Bound to narrow
views, one becomes so entangled that it is no longer possible
to let the door of truth open."-Buddah
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#874 Apr 11, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
uuh what are you talking about??? I actually do believe G_D to be eternal spirit which occupied flesh at one time as Jesus..All Christians/ Messianic Jews believe this
<quoted text>
this makes no sense...man simply isn't G-d..you must fit the complete description of what a god is(what G_d is)in order to be a god...a true god can't be mentally dead..a true god can't struggle..If we were all gods we would know it because a true god is omniscient..we are not..furthermore there can only be one god..there cannot be gods..
I already told you if i were a god/goddess i would be able to do and CONTROL EVERYTHING..I would be able to control my life as well as the life of the ppl around me because their life by default affects mine and mine affects theirs so they can't be gods/goddesses either..but i can't..which means i can't do everything, i am limited in my abilities unlike G_d or what ppl understand to be the definition of a god..
And just like earlier,you cleverly dodged my reply to you when i asked you how come your punk @ss homosxual,european God had to be "reminded" by Moses not to destroy the Israelites?Your God forgets? Or why he had to destroy earlier humans because angels mated with huemans?(according to the story). What so-called powerfull God of yours allowed those mistakes to happen? Seems like your God has limitations.
If you understand the law of attraction,you would understand you do control everything in your life. "out of the abundance of the heart flows the issues of life"-Proverbs
The heart is the seat of the mind.
Each of us, consciously or not, constantly creates the universe in which we live. A God/ddess controls what she or he creates by controlling the input into the subconscious generator.
You are..

Generator
Operator
Destroyer=G.O.D
I know im feeding meet to a spiritual baby like you,but everyone wakes up at their own timing. You still need santa clause at this stage of you remembering process.

Level 6

The Sequel

#875 Apr 11, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me intervene.
Who did Jesus die for? Everyone? Or HIS PEOPLE?
The universal law is for every action there's a equal reaction. Cause and Effect. Yin and the Yang. Jesus did not die for all sins. He died for his people's sins.
Think about it.
Jesus died for everyone, but for those who don't accept him as their savior(receive his free gift) will perish..

If i bought you a new car out of the kindness of my heart and you didn't have to do anything to deserve it, but you refuse to come pick it up(receive it) because you didn't believe i really bought you a car and were thinking to yourself "it makes no sense for her to buy me a car because i didn't do anything to deserve it so because it makes absolutely no sense to me i don't believe it" or you believe i bought you a car, but you felt you weren't good enough to deserve it and you were ashamed so you decided to not receive it(I'm talking to you, black devil) then surely my sacrifice won't go in vain..I will simply give the car to someone else who WILL receive it..

So Jesus died for everyone, but he only saves those who accept Him as their L_rd,for those who accept his gift of salvation, so subsequently(following/next/af ter) He has saved His ppl..

Level 6

The Sequel

#876 Apr 11, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>And just like earlier,you cleverly dodged my reply to you when i asked you how come your punk @ss homosxual,european God had to be "reminded" by Moses not to destroy the Israelites?Your God forgets? Or why he had to destroy earlier humans because angels mated with huemans?(according to the story). What so-called powerfull God of yours allowed those mistakes to happen? Seems like your God has limitations.
If you understand the law of attraction,you would understand you do control everything in your life. "out of the abundance of the heart flows the issues of life"-Proverbs
The heart is the seat of the mind.
Each of us, consciously or not, constantly creates the universe in which we live. A God/ddess controls what she or he creates by controlling the input into the subconscious generator.
You are..
Generator
Operator
Destroyer=G.O.D
I know im feeding meet to a spiritual baby like you,but everyone wakes up at their own timing. You still need santa clause at this stage of you remembering process.
I literally LITERALLY addressed your question about moses supposedly reminding G_d you just passed over it like you did all my other posts then tried to come back with the argument "you didn't address what i said"

" God in His sovereignty could have chosen to judge the people with destruction WITHOUT having 'forfeited' His end of any divine-human contract. Israel faced deserved judgment and God has every right to exercise wrath. The intercession of Moses for Israel reveals both the power of heart-felt intercession and the value God places on His intimacy with His loved ones. It is unlikely that Moses, in his prayer, supplied God with new information. Rather, the prophet's appeal revealed his own heart of compassion which God gladly honored by reconsidering His course of judgment."

http://www.angelfire.com/journal/althehare/mo ...

http://www.angelfire.com/journal/althehare/mo ...

I also already explained to you that G_d didn't create us as robots otherwise we wouldn't be able to experience love..so He allows us freewill because if He didn't love us He wouldn't allow us to know him or experience true love/have choices because then he would be selfish which is the opposite of love..I also already stated in the post you just replied to that the book of genesis already covers why we experience pain, why we experience evil,etc..

If you don't believe in the bible or "the white man's book" according to you then don't try to use it to prove your point, blaspheming G_d's name...If you think white man is the devil or that the bible is the white man's book then why would you consider anything it says?? It's the devil to you.so it makes no sense going by the devils teachings because going by a devil's teaching cannot benefit you in anyway, yet here you are trying to quote the bible and discredit it at the same time, now how does that make any sense?????
.you've completely misinterpreted the scriptures and since you don't have G_d then you don't know Him which means you can't truly understand His word.

Answer me this: Who created you and your parents and so forth???

i'm starting to think you're not reading my posts and just replying to what you assume my answers will be before you even read them which is foolish..

Level 6

The Sequel

#877 Apr 11, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
"Once a person is caught by belief in a doctrine, one loses
all one's freedom. When one becomes dogmatic, that person
believes his or her doctrine is the only truth and that all other
doctrines are heresy. Disputes and conflicts all arise from
narrow views. They can extend endlessly, wasting precious time
and sometimes even leading to war. Attachment to views is the
greatest impediment to the spiritual path. Bound to narrow
views, one becomes so entangled that it is no longer possible
to let the door of truth open."-Buddah
buddha for the most part was hindu, the only difference in his philosophy from hinduism was that he believed all ppl could receive moksha where ever their at in life, whatever class they were i.e peasant, slave..in other words, what ever caste you were born in,if you fulfilled the duty of your caste then you could receive moksha and would not have to die and be reborn again(reincarnated) and given the chance to fail or move back in the caste system. The opposite of receiving moksha was karma..Even buddhists don't believe they are gods..you're just taking bits and pieces from every religion and mixing them all together to make it fit your beliefs..

Level 6

The Sequel

#878 Apr 11, 2013
AGAIN,
here is the other link i posted in my last post that you claimed i dodged answering your question so you can see that i addressed everything you said..

http://www.livingwaters-asia.com/2/post/2011/...
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#879 Apr 11, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
buddha for the most part was hindu, the only difference in his philosophy from hinduism was that he believed all ppl could receive moksha where ever their at in life, whatever class they were i.e peasant, slave..in other words, what ever caste you were born in,if you fulfilled the duty of your caste then you could receive moksha and would not have to die and be reborn again(reincarnated) and given the chance to fail or move back in the caste system. The opposite of receiving moksha was karma..Even buddhists don't believe they are gods..you're just taking bits and pieces from every religion and mixing them all together to make it fit your beliefs..
Stop getting your info from wikepedia or whatever dumbed down class youre taking on religion. What Buddah taught was the same thing your so-called Jesus and every other prophet taught. That man is God,and the kingdom of heaven is within you.Everyone has a different level of understanding of the teachings of both Buddah and Jesus.

“Unto you it is given to know the mystery
Of the kingdom of God: but unto them that
are without(understanding), all things are done in parables(secret code).”(Luke 8:11)

so-called Jesus said "And when the UNCLEAN spirit has gone out of a man, it roams and seeks a new house freshly swept and garnished and enter therein with seven more spirits worse than the first"

You the soul/sun will enter into a new house (a pregnant human mother) and enter that fetus. And then it says" And it will enter in with SEVEN more spirits worse than itself"` reincarnation? Yes, under the control of the negative forces of the animal nature, under the seven seals.

It means that when the spirit returns to earth in a newborn babe, it will enter in again under the lower control of the SEVEN seals or chakras, we will have to relearn everything over again, until we get this.

Jesus(secret books of John)-''All people have drunk the water of forgetfulness and exist in a state of ignorance. Some are able to overcome ignorance through the Spirit of life that descends upon them''. These souls "will be saved and will become perfect," that is, escape the round of rebirth. John asks Jesus ''what will happen to those who do not attain salvation?''. They are hurled down "into forgetfulness" and thrown into "prison", the Gnostic code word for new physical body(reincarnation).
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#880 Apr 11, 2013
Jaz face it,youd rather have the european watered down religion you worship, than what your african ancestors taught,to find God within.

"You brought forth that light. You are walking around looking for a God to bow to and worship. You Are the God!" (Elijah Muhammad,'Our Saviour Has Arrived,' 197

"Be a lamp to yourself. Be your own confidence.
Hold to the truth within yourself, as to the only truth'-Buddah.

"Buddha" means "the awakened one" that is, someone who has woken up from the dream of being a separate ego in a material universe,and knows they are God.

These Lessons that He gave us, which He called “Supreme Wisdom”—if properly plumbed [examined]; if properly understood—gives us insight into the beautiful metaphors in the Bible and Qur’an

("We were taught about the science of likesand a-alikes, and how SATAN came about as a suggestion, just as his presence in the STORY of Adamn and Eve.....so the self contains two principles of good and evil in an eternal struggle to find BALANCE" - farrakhan)
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#881 Apr 11, 2013
One day you may comprehend what i say to you Jaz.One day you wont need spook Gods to hold your hand on your search for that which you already are(the truth).

"Have confidence in the truth, although you may not be able to comprehend it,
although you may suppose its sweetness to be bitter,
although you may shrink from it at first. Trust in the Truth....
Have faith in the Truth and live it."--Buddah

Level 6

The Sequel

#882 Apr 11, 2013
Lol dude is still trying to credit buddha with the bible by quoting it's scriptures yet doesn't accept the bible at the same time..buddha taught completely different from Jesus...buddhist philosophy is completely different from christianity Lololololol..the fact that you would attempt to compare the two is preposterous..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,481,401
she boon [email protected] wm at knifepoint 8 min Dan snow 12
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 11 min TeaseMyth 2,001
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 12 min Dan snow 82
Trump is the President in about 4 hours! MAGA! 12 min StopHillary 5
Donald Trump, our next President 14 min T-BOS 10
lT lS FlNlSHED 21 min The Jubilant Axe 2
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 59 min Snap 88
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 1 hr The Wookie 226
More from around the web