“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#842 Apr 11, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>How come your "God"(according to the stories)had to destroy the first humans because of so called angels mating with men? If God is all powerfull,why couldnt he stop that mistake from happening? Why did Moses have to remind God not to destroy the israelites? That means your God "forgot" and had to be reminded.Seems like this God of yours has his limitations.All these questions are rhetorical as i dont want to change the topic of this thread into a religious debate.Was your "God being selfish when he decided to create you so wouldnt be lonely? He didnt give a fck if you had to grow up,get shot,die from a car accident,went to prison,etc. All he cared about was creatingyou,for his sole pleasure(accordingto your theory).
?
G_d didn't create us because He was lonely..He is G-d therefore He doesn't need anything, but we need him..

http://www.livingwaters-asia.com/2/post/2011/...

" God in His sovereignty could have chosen to judge the people with destruction WITHOUT having 'forfeited' His end of any divine-human contract. Israel faced deserved judgment and God has every right to exercise wrath. The intercession of Moses for Israel reveals both the power of heart-felt intercession and the value God places on His intimacy with His loved ones. It is unlikely that Moses, in his prayer, supplied God with new information. Rather, the prophet's appeal revealed his own heart of compassion which God gladly honored by reconsidering His course of judgment."

http://www.angelfire.com/journal/althehare/mo...

http://www.angelfire.com/journal/althehare/mo...

G_d could've stopped whatever he wanted to stop because He is G_d..but then that would mean he controls us like robots and that isn't true love..G_d gives us a choice to fail and a choice to succeed..why do we suffer?The beginning of the bible already covers this..How would we be able to experience love or give love willingly if we were programmed robots???If G_d were selfish he would have created us for his pleasure, but wouldn't allow us to truly experience love..

If you want to make a thread discussing why G_d created us,etc then you should make a thread about it..we can discuss all of this there..it would be interesting to talk about..
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#843 Apr 11, 2013
Last I heard, Men outnumbered women.

This was in 2010 because of population giants like India and China where the men outnumber the women by tens of millions,

But..

I'm still interested in seeing your information.
Bmacwaters

New York, NY

#844 Apr 11, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's laws and punishment for everything in the entire universe. If you stick your finger in an electric outlet you die... Regardless of how old or young you are.
God gave you the opportunity to exist, what greater thing can anyone in existence give you? So if your natural response to a kind deed is respect and admiration, then surely you realize that you owe God everything.
It's just a natural response to a good deed.
God brought you into existence and gave you the opportunity to exist happily forever in his image, with power etc, show some respect.
If you were a man that could love his family and not just have an animalistic view of them, then you'd realize how much you owe God.
Everyday you look at your children, you should appreciate God and what he has given you.
You didn't deserve it, because you didn't even exist. God gave you existence, and a family to love, but seeing as you don't think that highly of your children, it's understandable that you wouldn't feel indebted to God.
My mother and father brought me into existence. Fact !

And you.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#845 Apr 11, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who have hearts don't talk about Adam Lanza ing people. You are weird (and stupid).
well its a figure of speech lady, being that you have no idea what youre talking about so i would murder you on that subject of genetics. get it, i would take you to school then adam lanza you lol

this chick have the nerve to call ppl weird and stupid when she said
"you can have kids who share none of your genetics" and chromosomes do not pass on genes lmao that was the dumbest shid i ever heard in my life. so now youre mad because i laughed at you... grow up.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#846 Apr 11, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who have hearts don't talk about Adam Lanza ing people. You are weird (and stupid).
Lmao! I'm glad you got in her azz. She needs an intelligent woman to look to for advice and perspective. You and Jaz are taking her to school :)

She needs that. You've seen the way she behaves in such an unlady like manner here.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#847 Apr 11, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
My mother and father brought me into existence. Fact !
And you.
lol.. Man if it were only that simple.

Your mother and father had sex. All the laws that govern the body and reproductive system were not put into place by your mother or father. Your mother and father have the ability to have sex, but Only God can bring people into existence.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#848 Apr 11, 2013
Capricorn Black wrote:
"you are the God you've been praying to"-Hon Elijah Muhammad
"Be a lamp to yourself. Be your own confidence.
Hold to the truth within yourself, as to the only truth'-Buddah.
"Buddha" means "the awakened one" that is, someone who has woken up from the dream of being a separate ego in a material universe,and knows they are God.
"You are all Buddhas. There is nothing you need to achieve. Just open your eyes."-Buddah
Son, what is your definition of "God"? You believe that everyone is god right? So that means that no one is God by definition. Is that what you are saying? Simply that God doesn't exist?

Level 6

The Sequel

#849 Apr 11, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
http://www.livescience.com/238 44-self-interest-decision.html
How We Enjoy Self-Interest Without Feeling Selfish
Berman and another Wharton researcher Deborah Small showed in their study that taking away the burden of responsibility for an outcome allows individuals to enjoy a self-interested outcome without feeling selfish.
all this proves is what i said earlier..to be interested in self and ONLY self is selfishness, but to be interested in self as well as that of others is not selfish,you're still trying to change what selfish means even though i already posted the literal definition of selfish..

All your link proves is that ppl can be selfish(which is what i said earlier) and trick themselves into believing they aren't, but it doesn't prove that ppl can only be selfish or have no choice to choose love over selfishness..

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#850 Apr 11, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
PEACE to the GODS and the EARTHS!
They don't want to hear the truth!
Belief only means that you're NOT SURE!
They're really not sure about their God.
Original man are the soul controllers.
Nobody knows what happens when you die, we only know now.
Heaven and hell is in the mind.
Women outnumber men 8:1 worldwide
Women have 2.8 more genetic material in their X chromosomes than the man's Y chromosomes.
What does this tell us?
That the story of Adam and Eve is Bullcrapt if we are to believe that God took a rib from Adam to create women.
How?
Women give birth.
Women were hear first!
Who's God?
What's older is closer to the truth.
Who's the original man or woman?
No doubt.Im debating against religious/spiritual pre-schoolers so i have to keep it simple.You know about eve and the tripple state of darkness which correspond with the three stages of pregnacy/three tri-mester period.I mentioned this a few pages back.Man is a Womb-Man degenerated.The Penis is a elongated clitoris, the two Testes/Testicules are fallen two ovaries. The Vas Defens are the Fallopian Tubes. The european removed one zodiac/month from the original 13. 13 is a female number,12 is the number of man. The black womb-man lost the battle,but she will win the war in the end.

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#851 Apr 11, 2013
Most people will acknowledge that they believe that man is part eternal (spirit) and part finite (flesh). Yet, these same people don't believe in God as being an eternal spirit that can occupy flesh, but,they believe that's what they are. The mentally dead worship the spirit of God without consciousness or identity.One reason that man has such a hard time seeing God as a man is the low impression that man has of himself. Man has never been outside of his physical self, he has never been 'out there in reality', no one has. Everything he has experienced he has done so from within the flesh, his earth suit.

Level 6

The Sequel

#852 Apr 11, 2013
I'm enjoying this discussion..

I have to go to class..later..
Bmacwaters

New York, NY

#853 Apr 11, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Son, if you make threads and consider yourself a "teacher", then you understand that evolution of the mind can occur.
Part of being human is being able to grow and progress, learn from your mistakes, and accept the truth and adjust yourself accordingly.
Life is the ultimate chance at redemption.
Even your beliefs that you barely understand are based on the principle of redeeming yourself throughout your life so that you can go back to being a god.
And yes, in Christianity our method is confession and forgiveness and our redemption is through pure sacrifice, ie Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
Just like in the discussion early, for every action there is a law. So for everything we do there is a price to pay. That is the foundation of the universe. In order to escape the ultimate effect of our actions, God gave us Jesus to carry the burden for us.
In your ideology these effects of our actions that occur during the point before we find ourselves in a god like state are just magically floated off into space. We already stated that the universe is based on law. And Law says someone will pay.
Even back in the day people made sacrifices because they understood this concept. Jesus was the ultimate sacrifice.
Let me intervene.

Who did Jesus die for? Everyone? Or HIS PEOPLE?
The universal law is for every action there's a equal reaction. Cause and Effect. Yin and the Yang. Jesus did not die for all sins. He died for his people's sins.
Think about it.

Did he die for the oppressed or the oppressor?
Did he die for the slave or the slavemaster?

When are the slavemasters and oppressors gonna pay?

If we wait for "God" to do it it might never happen.
That's Christianity. Waiting.

We should only do good and expose those who oppress and make them pay but we don't. We wait and just watch it get worst and worst praying every night.

The best way to put it is by saying that " God helps those who help themselves". Peace.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#854 Apr 11, 2013
Capricorn Black wrote:
<quoted text>No doubt.Im debating against religious/spiritual pre-schoolers so i have to keep it simple.You know about eve and the tripple state of darkness which correspond with the three stages of pregnacy/three tri-mester period.I mentioned this a few pages back.Man is a Womb-Man degenerated.The Penis is a elongated clitoris, the two Testes/Testicules are fallen two ovaries. The Vas Defens are the Fallopian Tubes. The european removed one zodiac/month from the original 13. 13 is a female number,12 is the number of man. The black womb-man lost the battle,but she will win the war in the end.
Son, I don't think anybody denies the similarities between man and woman, after all, we're the same species. That's how we identify our partners from animals etc.

I think what you fail to do is consider the differences. You can make have two completely different compounds that share the same molecular formula but have a different structure making them completely different.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#855 Apr 11, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao! I'm glad you got in her azz. She needs an intelligent woman to look to for advice and perspective. You and Jaz are taking her to school :)
She needs that. You've seen the way she behaves in such an unlady like manner here.
of course youre glad becaus eyou cant get in my ass. this is where all the hate and jealousy come from smh

"Yessirr! Lol, that's how a woman is supposed to be built, and she's on point intellectually too! After 15 minutes with Aziya, I would forget all about IR brother Moor. Lol! I would be the most Pro Black brother on the planet! hahaha! I wouldn't even look at a non black female again!
haha!"

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T8ULDILN5RTRN...
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#856 Apr 11, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>of course youre glad becaus eyou cant get in my ass. this is where all the hate and jealousy come from smh
"Yessirr! Lol, that's how a woman is supposed to be built, and she's on point intellectually too! After 15 minutes with Aziya, I would forget all about IR brother Moor. Lol! I would be the most Pro Black brother on the planet! hahaha! I wouldn't even look at a non black female again!
haha!"
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T8ULDILN5RTRN...
Aziya stop trying to turn yet another thread into a discussion between you and Anderson.
London

Memphis, TN

#857 Apr 11, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
And I'm not saying that women can't have preferences, I'm just stating that certain preferences you voice, and others you keep in your head.
I'm not trying to brag on myself, but I am blessed down stairs, BUT.... I still prefer a nice tight puxxy over a sloppy worn out lose one, and most men do.
So you're not only alienating men with small things, but most average men will count themselves out and opt for the smaller woman to please her even more than to be marginal with you, and a good portion of the bigger will go for the tighter woman as well for the maximum effect.
You just have to be more strategic when relaying your preferences out loud.
This is a great post; can't believe I missed this. I have said for a longtime people who make out loud declarations are simple minded. They don't have any game whatsoever. Some things simply lose their appeal once they are said aloud anyway. It's a very dumb strategy for usually very stupid, simple minded people.

“Freedom”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#858 Apr 11, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Self interest and selfishness are two distinctively different things with self being a common focus.
Selfishness usually involves someone else being hurt. While self interest is our natural response to life, because after all, we are self.
The are like water and ice. So self interest can't be selfishness, because it's self interest. Just like selfishness can't be self interest because the definition we have for that behavioral trait is... "Selfishness".
TRUE.
London

Memphis, TN

#859 Apr 11, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
Mr fruitcake9(you believe your God gave you the freedom to say "all black womens p**sy stinks"(according to you) without any accountability. Thats what your religion advocates. All your sins are "washed by the blood" of Jesus.
You are the one promoting what he supposedly said by your repitition of such a thing. If he thinks that, he may as well say it and then avoid bw. I'd rather he did that then take on your mindset where you don't believe you should sacrifice for your kids and that they actually owe you something.
London

Memphis, TN

#860 Apr 11, 2013
The King wrote:
London and Jaz are two smart ladies! I'm enjoying their posts. I even like the way London easily handled Aziya when Aziya was trying to start something for no reason.
Thanks!
London

Memphis, TN

#861 Apr 11, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Self interest and selfishness are two distinctively different things with self being a common focus.
Selfishness usually involves someone else being hurt. While self interest is our natural response to life, because after all, we are self.
The are like water and ice. So self interest can't be selfishness, because it's self interest. Just like selfishness can't be self interest because the definition we have for that behavioral trait is... "Selfishness".
You put this in words a lot better than myself!! Fantastic post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Teaman 1,126,718
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 11 min African AE 7,567
The value of Negro life is ZERO! 11 min NoSpammy 15
Proof East Indian Women Don't Want BM 12 min Capree 42
Django Actress Negro Bed-wench Charged for Pros... 12 min Bolo 19
Yeeaahh Booyyy! Amber Vinson BEAT Ebola In 9 Da... 13 min Joe Deeah 15
anyone got a stupid warning from topix moderators 13 min NoCoconutBrain 2
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 46 min Abdurratln 277
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr dreamhunk 25,631
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 3 hr Harrisson 59
Is ISIS racist? 4 hr Hetero-Sapien 52

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE