Is MONOGOMY Unatural??
Yo Momma

UK

#822 Apr 11, 2013
most black folks think "monogamy" is something a table is made of.

"Ma Granma gots a nice monogamy table, sho nuff!"
Bmacwaters

New York, NY

#823 Apr 11, 2013
Yo Momma wrote:
most black folks think "monogamy" is something a table is made of.
"Ma Granma gots a nice monogamy table, sho nuff!"
Racist as hell....... But nonetheless funny. Ha!

I got one.

Most white men rather be married to another White man.

Lol!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#824 Apr 11, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>Chromosomes are not genes. Chromosomes are strands by themselves with a section of genes. Sorry you don't understand this.
I would take you to school, then Adam Lanza you, but I have a heart.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#825 Apr 11, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
emotion and pride/ego
<quoted text>
Logic..
Emotions is what has you worshipping and claiming you love a god/Jesus who you never met.Hows that for logic? You only love Jesus because of what you think he did for you(save you from a painfull hell).
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#826 Apr 11, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you! We've been running in circles here flute about two pages..I keep trying to explain that to cap black, but he is literally trying to change the definition of selfish lol..talk about taking that whole "I'm god" thing to the head...
Human judgement such as yours are clouded by self interest.Yours being emotions that wont let you see the logic and the science posted on this thread.

"Each man is rich in his excuses to safe gaurd his prejudices and instincts"-Ancient kemetic proverb

John Locke and many others correct when they define selfishness as self-interest.Thomas Hobbes a 17th century political philosopher believed "human beings are programmed, mechanical objects to pursue self-interested ends, without regard for anything other than the avoidance of pain and the incentive of pleasure."

Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#827 Apr 11, 2013
Your "God" says"if you dont love me,ill punish you for eternity in everlasting fire".

How selfish is that? And you believe you was created in that image. So you must have the same inherent selfishness of your parent God Jaz and London.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#828 Apr 11, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
Your "God" says"if you dont love me,ill punish you for eternity in everlasting fire".
How selfish is that? And you believe you was created in that image. So you must have the same inherent selfishness of your parent God Jaz and London.
There's laws and punishment for everything in the entire universe. If you stick your finger in an electric outlet you die... Regardless of how old or young you are.

God gave you the opportunity to exist, what greater thing can anyone in existence give you? So if your natural response to a kind deed is respect and admiration, then surely you realize that you owe God everything.

It's just a natural response to a good deed.

God brought you into existence and gave you the opportunity to exist happily forever in his image, with power etc, show some respect.

If you were a man that could love his family and not just have an animalistic view of them, then you'd realize how much you owe God.

Everyday you look at your children, you should appreciate God and what he has given you.

You didn't deserve it, because you didn't even exist. God gave you existence, and a family to love, but seeing as you don't think that highly of your children, it's understandable that you wouldn't feel indebted to God.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#829 Apr 11, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right cap. deciding to have a child is based on SELF-INTEREST first and foremost. i decided i did not want any children because i was not initially INTERESTED in raising children.
Not seeing the individuality in your children and only seeing the passage of yourself in the form of genes is selfish.

Most men and women don't look at children that way. We see the individuality in them knowing that they are living thinking and emotional creatures of their own merit and not just a means of genetic continuality for our own selfish desires.

While we do appreciate being able to look at them and see ourselves, we appreciate it even more to look at them, and see them for who they are.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#830 Apr 11, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Self interest can be selfishness also. For example a woman looking for financial support because she's struggling & decides to have a child with a man simply because he has money. We could say she's trying to survive but her relationship with the man may not be good for their child.
Self interest and selfishness are two distinctively different things with self being a common focus.

Selfishness usually involves someone else being hurt. While self interest is our natural response to life, because after all, we are self.

The are like water and ice. So self interest can't be selfishness, because it's self interest. Just like selfishness can't be self interest because the definition we have for that behavioral trait is... "Selfishness".
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#831 Apr 11, 2013
Mr fruitcake9(you believe your God gave you the freedom to say "all black womens p**sy stinks"(according to you) without any accountability. Thats what your religion advocates. All your sins are "washed by the blood" of Jesus.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#832 Apr 11, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Emotions is what has you worshipping and claiming you love a god/Jesus who you never met.Hows that for logic? You only love Jesus because of what you think he did for you(save you from a painfull hell).
emotions is not what has me worshiping G_d..I have ups and downs just like the next person..if that were so then i wouldn't love
G_d and would have given up on G_d long time ago..Love is not an emotion it is a verb, it's actions. it's something you do..emotion is only a part of love..And i do in fact know G_d and have a spiritual relationship with him..I KNOW what Jesus did and continues to do for me, but you cannot begin to understand that because you think YOU'RE god and nothing exists outside of what you can see...even though you don't come close to the definition of G_d or being a god..

I already told you you don't speak for me or my relationship with G_d because you don't know me.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#833 Apr 11, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
Mr fruitcake9(you believe your God gave you the freedom to say "all black womens p**sy stinks"(according to you) without any accountability. Thats what your religion advocates. All your sins are "washed by the blood" of Jesus.
Son, if you make threads and consider yourself a "teacher", then you understand that evolution of the mind can occur.

Part of being human is being able to grow and progress, learn from your mistakes, and accept the truth and adjust yourself accordingly.

Life is the ultimate chance at redemption.

Even your beliefs that you barely understand are based on the principle of redeeming yourself throughout your life so that you can go back to being a god.

And yes, in Christianity our method is confession and forgiveness and our redemption is through pure sacrifice, ie Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

Just like in the discussion early, for every action there is a law. So for everything we do there is a price to pay. That is the foundation of the universe. In order to escape the ultimate effect of our actions, God gave us Jesus to carry the burden for us.

In your ideology these effects of our actions that occur during the point before we find ourselves in a god like state are just magically floated off into space. We already stated that the universe is based on law. And Law says someone will pay.

Even back in the day people made sacrifices because they understood this concept. Jesus was the ultimate sacrifice.
London

Memphis, TN

#834 Apr 11, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
I would take you to school, then Adam Lanza you, but I have a heart.
Those who have hearts don't talk about Adam Lanza ing people. You are weird (and stupid).
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#835 Apr 11, 2013
London and Jaz are two smart ladies! I'm enjoying their posts. I even like the way London easily handled Aziya when Aziya was trying to start something for no reason.
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#836 Apr 11, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who have hearts don't talk about Adam Lanza ing people. You are weird (and stupid).
And the idiot has the nerve to call whites evil and talk about them when she's just as fcked up.
London

Memphis, TN

#837 Apr 11, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm NOT saying lookin' out for self is bad however it is indeed bad when you throw others under the bus for ur own survival or use others up when ur down & out.
True. But that's not self interest. That's selfishness.
Bmacwaters

New York, NY

#838 Apr 11, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
PEACE to the GODS and the EARTHS!

They don't want to hear the truth!

Belief only means that you're NOT SURE!

They're really not sure about their God.

Original man are the soul controllers.

Nobody knows what happens when you die, we only know now.

Heaven and hell is in the mind.

Women outnumber men 8:1 worldwide
Women have 2.8 more genetic material in their X chromosomes than the man's Y chromosomes.

What does this tell us?

That the story of Adam and Eve is Bullcrapt if we are to believe that God took a rib from Adam to create women.

How?

Women give birth.

Women were hear first!

Who's God?

What's older is closer to the truth.

Who's the original man or woman?
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#839 Apr 11, 2013
Bmacwaters wrote:
Women outnumber men 8:1 worldwide
Lol, Prove this. Show where you get this information from.

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#840 Apr 11, 2013
"you are the God you've been praying to"-Hon Elijah Muhammad

"Be a lamp to yourself. Be your own confidence.
Hold to the truth within yourself, as to the only truth'-Buddah.

"Buddha" means "the awakened one" that is, someone who has woken up from the dream of being a separate ego in a material universe,and knows they are God.

"You are all Buddhas. There is nothing you need to achieve. Just open your eyes."-Buddah

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#841 Apr 11, 2013
"Once a person is caught by belief in a doctrine, one loses
all one's freedom. When one becomes dogmatic, that person
believes his or her doctrine is the only truth and that all other
doctrines are heresy. Disputes and conflicts all arise from
narrow views. They can extend endlessly, wasting precious time
and sometimes even leading to war. Attachment to views is the
greatest impediment to the spiritual path. Bound to narrow
views, one becomes so entangled that it is no longer possible
to let the door of truth open."-Buddah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BM don't get any RESPECT because you haven't EA... 11 min Sadbuttrue 3
Why are BM so thirsty for sub par White women? 12 min Sadbuttrue 6
Hood hoes, Pimps, Ghetto Dogss, Misogynist & Ma... 13 min Sadbuttrue 3
Why are BM so anxious to destroy, live off and ... 14 min Sadbuttrue 8
Why Upscale BW should go for WM 15 min Sadbuttrue 7
Why do MOST BM doing wrong or living wrong? 18 min Sadbuttrue 1
white ppl are always at war or preparing for war 29 min Mr K 118
All b.s. aside, what poster is the funniest? 1 hr Cigar Face 74
Does anyone feel bad about White people overdos... 3 hr The Power Of Mast... 38
More from around the web