“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#740 Apr 9, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>How are you taking the unbornchilds well being into consideration when you havent asked him/her? Youre imposing your own desire,as you admited that you are taking your "own happyness and well being into consideration" ,which is rooted in self interest.You and London can judge each others posts and hi five each other,but you cant change that fact.
WOW! just WOW!uh you're suppose to take their well being into consideration without asking them because they obviously can't ask you or speak for themselves because they are infants! LOL..or are you to NOT take their well being into consideration and let them die?!

How can i impose on my child's desires first if they are in my womb and can't speak for themselves?! you make no sense..This entire time you've done nothing, but twist my words around and use HALF of my sentences to make your point right..I am taking my own happiness and well being into consideration as well as that of my child..If i were selfish i probably would abort the child..I mean come on! I just gave you the actual definition of selfishness and now you're trying to change the definition..

selfishness:(of a person, action, or motive) Lacking consideration for others; concerned chiefly with one's own personal profit or pleasure.

SMH..This won't change the fact that you're only proving you're selfish and are a selfish parent and trying to justify your own selfishness by projecting it onto others..YOU"RE selfish.. I am not..

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#741 Apr 9, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Healthy individuals understand you love them before you have them (as you claim)is because they come from you. How can you not?why dont you love your neighbors child like you would your own? According to your theory, you should.
smh..by default you aren't personally responsible for your neighbors children..still doesn't take away from the fact that you still care about the well being of ALL children in general, especially when someone else's child is in your care.you are to care for all children, but how can you love someone else's child STRICTLY in terms of being emotionally tied to that child when you don't even know that child???

Love is an action, a verb, it's something you do..yes emotion is a part of it, but not 100% of it and not the majority of it..I believe when the bible says love your neighbor it meant love as in carry out love through actions as it is next to impossible to become emotionally tied to someone you barely know..
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#742 Apr 9, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! just WOW!uh you're suppose to take their well being into consideration without asking them because they obviously can't ask you or speak for themselves because they are infants! LOL..or are you to NOT take their well being into consideration and let them die?!
How can i impose on my child's desires first if they are in my womb and can't speak for themselves?! you make no sense..This entire time you've done nothing, but twist my words around and use HALF of my sentences to make your point right..I am taking my own happiness and well being into consideration as well as that of my child..If i were selfish i probably would abort the child..I mean come on! I just gave you the actual definition of selfishness and now you're trying to change the definition..
selfishness:(of a person, action, or motive) Lacking consideration for others; concerned chiefly with one's own personal profit or pleasure.
SMH..This won't change the fact that you're only proving you're selfish and are a selfish parent and trying to justify your own selfishness by projecting it onto others..YOU"RE selfish.. I am not..
You said "How can i impose on my child's desires first if they are in my womb and can't speak for themselves?!"

You just answered your own question.
Didnt you make the decision to bring them here without asking them?

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#743 Apr 9, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, you can have kids who share none of your genetics.
HOW THE HELL IS THIS POSSIBLE??? I'm convince, you rode the short little yellow bus. The only way a child cannot share any of their parents genetics is if the child is not biologically their child. Otherwise, the child will receive half of their genetics from each parent. 23 chromosomes apiece.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#744 Apr 9, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>
You said "How can i impose on my child's desires first if they are in my womb and can't speak for themselves?!"
You just answered your own question.
Didnt you make the decision to bring them here without asking them?
lol this is the stupidest thing i've ever in my life heard and if you really believe this you are a lost cause..anything to prove a nonexistent point..if we are to think like this we would not exist lol..you can't nor do you have the choice to ask a child if they want to be brought into the world because they aren't here yet..SMH
London

Memphis, TN

#745 Apr 9, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text> HOW THE HELL IS THIS POSSIBLE??? I'm convince, you rode the short little yellow bus. The only way a child cannot share any of their parents genetics is if the child is not biologically their child. Otherwise, the child will receive half of their genetics from each parent. 23 chromosomes apiece.
chromosomes do NOT have genetic markers. chromosomes are what make us human DUMMY. they do not pass on genes!!!

this is the number one reason biracials have a very difficult time when they have health problems. they overwhelmingly can't go to their parents for things people whose parents share the same race can.

http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,859...

most people, such as yourself, are totally stupid when it comes to genetics.

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#746 Apr 9, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
chromosomes do NOT have genetic markers. chromosomes are what make us human DUMMY. they do not pass on genes!!!
this is the number one reason biracials have a very difficult time when they have health problems. they overwhelmingly can't go to their parents for things people whose parents share the same race can.
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,859...
most people, such as yourself, are totally stupid when it comes to genetics.
You are a bonafide uneducated idiot to the 10th power. We all have our parents genetics, regardless if they are of different races. There is only 1% genetic differences in races. Which means we are 99% the same as a species. So you my friend, have officially landed yourself in the guinness world book of records for making the dumbest comments in the shortest time span.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#747 Apr 9, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>chromosomes do NOT have genetic markers. chromosomes are what make us human DUMMY. they do not pass on genes!!!

this is the number one reason biracials have a very difficult time when they have health problems. they overwhelmingly can't go to their parents for things people whose parents share the same race can.

http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,859...

most people, such as yourself, are totally stupid when it comes to genetics.
what do you think chromosomes are made of?

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#748 Apr 9, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you think chromosomes are made of?
LOL London is a damn fool. I guess chromosomes are made out of clay.

“Freedom”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#749 Apr 9, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
chromosomes do NOT have genetic markers. chromosomes are what make us human DUMMY. they do not pass on genes!!!
this is the number one reason biracials have a very difficult time when they have health problems. they overwhelmingly can't go to their parents for things people whose parents share the same race can.
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,859...
most people, such as yourself, are totally stupid when it comes to genetics.
They still receive DNA from both parents but by their parents being two different races, they both create a race that is distinctive from the parents. That's why some PPL don't consider biracials neither Black or white & they can only receive a bone marrow transplant from another biracial.
London

Powell, OH

#750 Apr 9, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text> HOW THE HELL IS THIS POSSIBLE??? I'm convince, you rode the short little yellow bus. The only way a child cannot share any of their parents genetics is if the child is not biologically their child. Otherwise, the child will receive half of their genetics from each parent. 23 chromosomes apiece.
Of course you would rush your azz in here. Are you wearing your superman cape as well? The chromosome itself is a long strand..the chromosome are what makes us human. If you are missing a chromosome you aren't normal AT ALL. Genes are a section of the chromosome BUT chromosomes are not genes.
London

Powell, OH

#751 Apr 9, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
They still receive DNA from both parents but by their parents being two different races, they both create a race that is distinctive from the parents. That's why some PPL don't consider biracials neither Black or white & they can only receive a bone marrow transplant from another biracial.
They are even having trouble with that because of the mixture of the genes. Biracials don't have anymore success with transplants from another biracial as they do with their opposite race parent.

They do receive dna from parents but as you've said, the dna mixes. It doesn't become more of one parent over the other. Biracials in general do not look like either parent. They are there own group which is why they get angry with the labels..especially when they are labeled black because this doesn't have any social benefit to them.
London

Powell, OH

#752 Apr 9, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text> You are a bonafide uneducated idiot to the 10th power. We all have our parents genetics, regardless if they are of different races. There is only 1% genetic differences in races. Which means we are 99% the same as a species. So you my friend, have officially landed yourself in the guinness world book of records for making the dumbest comments in the shortest time span.
LE why don't you just try shutting your trap for a change.

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#753 Apr 9, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
LE why don't you just try shutting your trap for a change.
I was about to tell you the same damn thing. How about you put something in your mouth for an hour or two, maybe three.
Cap Black

Greenville, SC

#754 Apr 9, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
lol this is the stupidest thing i've ever in my life heard and if you really believe this you are a lost cause..anything to prove a nonexistent point..if we are to think like this we would not exist lol..you can't nor do you have the choice to ask a child if they want to be brought into the world because they aren't here yet..SMH
You said--".you can't nor do you have the choice to ask a child if they want to be brought into the world because they aren't here yet.."

Exactly,which is why you're bringing her/him here out of your own personal desire/self interest..

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#755 Apr 9, 2013
BossinUp wrote:
<quoted text> I was about to tell you the same damn thing. How about you put something in your mouth for an hour or two, maybe three.
oh so you're LE?

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#756 Apr 9, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text> You said--".you can't nor do you have the choice to ask a child if they want to be brought into the world because they aren't here yet.."
Exactly,which is why you're bringing her/him here out of your own personal desire/self interest..
and as i said before you seem to not think it's possible to have my own desires or self interests without taking other's self interest/desires into consideration..you seem to think it is selfish to even have desires and self interests in the first place and it isn't; to only care about your own desires and self interests and no one else's is what it means to be selfish and i just showed you that by giving you the literal definition of selfishness..

ppl don't just have children just to have them here to benefit themselves and only themselves..if that is why you have children then say so, but don't try to say that is the case for everyone else..
London

Powell, OH

#757 Apr 9, 2013
Thanks LE for bringing your goofy azz in this thread and messing it up for everyone.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#758 Apr 9, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't have monogamy, you don't have the foundation for building a relationship. Monogamy comes first, not last. Monogamy is INCLUSIVE to a relationship and is embedded in the principle of being in a relationship. If you don't have monogamy, you do not have a relationship. You are only living a lie.
well i guess millions of couples are living a lie, honey. if you haven't caught your mate cheating how do you assume whether your relationship is real becaused its based on monogamy?
Cap Black

Greenville, SC

#759 Apr 9, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
and as i said before you seem to not think it's possible to have my own desires or self interests without taking other's self interest/desires into consideration..you seem to think it is selfish to even have desires and self interests in the first place and it isn't; to only care about your own desires and self interests and no one else's is what it means to be selfish k

and i just showed you that by giving you the literal definition of selfishness..
ppl don't just have children just to have them here to benefit themselves and only themselves..if that is why you have children then say so, but don't try to say that is the case for everyone else..
You said "ppl don't just have children just to have them here to benefit themselves and only themselves."

What other reasons other than self based interest would those other reasons be?
And if you say is to give love,why do you feel the need to do that? Even that in itself is self-centered.I guess you've convinced yourself whatever reason you conjur up out of your own self-centered desires will be good enough reason for an unborn child who has no say so in your self based decision to have one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 4 min Gargantos 7,634
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 min joke 25,660
Black tour guide makes racist rants 5 min KIP 11
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Peppy 1,126,907
Mr. Brown 8 min Portense Lee 4
Sassyntrashy said slavery was not all that bad. 11 min Mr Pink 134
Ferguson Grand Jury and History 13 min Griot 18
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 14 min wtf 285
How can I get Blacks to stop talking to me 27 min Cigar Face 21 132
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 2 hr Edgar12 63

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE