Is MONOGOMY Unatural??
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#514 Apr 7, 2013
LMBAO!!!!

I remember when I was a teenager, I was trying to play THREE black females at the same time!

Unfortunately for me, they all knew each other and it didn't take long for them to figure out that I was cheating.

Needless to say, I never made that same mistake again!

:^ D

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#515 Apr 7, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>As the Indian proverb states, "It is easy to deceive someone who has confidence in you." If you do not TRUST him, then there is no point in having a relationship so if he's an EXPERIENCED cheater, it's unlikely that you'll find out.
At the end of the day if I do like I said I'll handle the situation....my ex couldn't even lie to me on the phone much less to my face..nothing is guaranteed...it's not guaranteed that I'll find out and it's not guaranteed that I won't find out either..that's where putting my trust in G_d comes into okay...
Mason

UK

#516 Apr 7, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
i don't think monogamy is natural for men.
NOT all men are the same you stupid slut. Just coz you chose the cheating guy's. My dad, brother in law's were faithful to my mum and sister's. I never heard of my sister's claim their men cheated on them(I have four sister's) I never heard of my niece being cheated on by her boyfriend's. I never heard of my nephew cheating on his girlfriends's.
Cap Black

Saint Cloud, FL

#517 Apr 7, 2013
Mason wrote:
<quoted text>NOT all men are the same you stupid slut. Just coz you chose the cheating guy's. My dad, brother in law's were faithful to my mum and sister's. I never heard of my sister's claim their men cheated on them(I have four sister's) I never heard of my niece being cheated on by her boyfriend's. I never heard of my nephew cheating on his girlfriends's.
Don't be so naive to think your sisters will tell you every detail of their own personal lives.

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#518 Apr 7, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be so naive to think your sisters will tell you every detail of their own personal lives.
Would you consider yourself monogamous physically? lol I don't think you are mentally.Many of us dream about fxcking other people in our heads that's just the way it is.
Cap Black

Saint Cloud, FL

#519 Apr 7, 2013
Againsgt the fe
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
At the end of the day if I do like I said I'll handle the situation....my ex couldn't even lie to me on the phone much less to my face..nothing is guaranteed...it's not guaranteed that I'll find out and it's not guaranteed that I won't find out either..that's where putting my trust in G_d comes into okay...
And your putting your trust in blind faith by doing that. Always go with your first instinct.They say your heart speaks to you once,while your mind comes up with all kinds of thoughts.
"Out of the abundance of the heart flows the issues of(your)life-Proverbs
Your sign Libra/MAAT weighs the heart against the feather of truth.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#520 Apr 7, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
At the end of the day if I do like I said I'll handle the situation...
If you're a REAL woman, you'll ACCEPT WHATEVER HE DISHES OUT!!!!

Stay in a woman's place and OBEY and SUBMIT to your husband!!!!!!
Cap Black

Saint Cloud, FL

#521 Apr 7, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text> Great post!!!!
As the Hindu proverb states, "A man's strength is in his muscles; a woman's strength is in her ability to lie and deceive.
You seem to have a lot hate towards women.

" It is easy to see the faults of others, but difficult to see one own faults. One shows the faults of other like chaff winnowed in the win, but one conceals one's own faults as a cunning gambler conceals his dice." - Buddha

Level 6

The Sequel

#522 Apr 7, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If you're a REAL woman, you'll ACCEPT WHATEVER HE DISHES OUT!!!!
Stay in a woman's place and OBEY and SUBMIT to your husband!!!!!!
And that's why you're still single... You're too stupid and you can't teach an old dog new tricks...the bible doesn't say anything about putting up with a man's mess just because he's a man.. And the word obey and submit have two different meanings...
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#523 Apr 7, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to have a lot hate towards women.
Confucius say, "Never judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes."

If you ever attain intelligence, you will do that.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#524 Apr 7, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's why you're still single... You're too stupid and you can't teach an old dog new tricks...the bible doesn't say anything about putting up with a man's mess just because he's a man.. And the word obey and submit have two different meanings...
Yeah, and when I get a woman, she will learn BOTH of them!!!!

Level 6

The Sequel

#525 Apr 7, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, and when I get a woman, she will learn BOTH of them!!!!
You'll more than likely die single
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#526 Apr 7, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's why you're still single... You're too stupid and you can't teach an old dog new tricks...
I bet you'd never guess that I once was a player!

I've had blackwomen so lovely, you wouldn't believe!

I have laughed and cried with blackwomen, experienced good times, bad times, made passionate love with them, and took them to PARADISE!

Sometimes the sex was so INTENSE, we entered another dimension of love!!!!

:^)
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#527 Apr 7, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, but being tall, dark, and handsome, women and trouble always came easy for me.

Level 6

The Sequel

#528 Apr 7, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps, but being tall, dark, and handsome, women and trouble always came easy for me.
Lol looks ain't everything, especially to women since we're wired differently than men....I'm sure they leave easy too...

Level 6

The Sequel

#529 Apr 7, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you'd never guess that I once was a player!
I've had blackwomen so lovely, you wouldn't believe!
I have laughed and cried with blackwomen, experienced good times, bad times, made passionate love with them, and took them to PARADISE!
Sometimes the sex was so INTENSE, we entered another dimension of love!!!!
:^)
And all of what you just said was in PAST tense.. Lol
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#530 Apr 7, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a cute, 20 some year old sista that flirts with me occasionally.

She better be careful...i've been known to get blackwomen hooked!

; ^)

There are some cute sistas in my neighborhood, but right now I have a different priority.

I've got some unfinished business in Beverly Hills and Hollywood!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#532 Apr 7, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
And all of what you just said was in PAST tense.. Lol
I could go back to acting a fool and having women all over town if I wanted, but i've EVOLVED from the playa I was in my 20's into a mature, responsible man.
Cap Black

Saint Cloud, FL

#533 Apr 7, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol looks ain't everything, especially to women since we're wired differently than men....I'm sure they leave easy too...
Speaking of wired,I've posted studies that showed one of the main reasons a women would cheat is with a man she thinks is more attractive than her current man. Good looks mean good genes to you(according to the study),something you try to pass on to your children.
Cap Black

Saint Cloud, FL

#534 Apr 7, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Confucius say, "Never judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes."
If you ever attain intelligence, you will do that.
You're the one judging all women to be below men. Remember, its the man who comes from a woman, Not the other way around as told in the adam/eve allegory(not literal story).

"A truly wise man does not play leapfrog with a unicorn."- Buddha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black women have options - THE NEW NORMAL 12 min 2 Dogs 25
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min JRB 1,536,111
Dear White People (May '16) 34 min 2 Dogs 833
Bill Cosby: A lesson for "established" BM? 40 min 2 Dogs 2
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 45 min Gabar 48
White people are all evil and they all go to he... (Jan '14) 50 min Gabar 71
AXE got busted drooling over black balls in the... 1 hr THXhasvacuum 3
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 1 hr Ttt 84
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 4 hr coretta 226
Interracial dating is gross! (Nov '10) 4 hr SadButTrue 102