Is MONOGOMY Unatural??

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#407 Apr 5, 2013
Human "love" is selfish.

" understand that human behaviour is driven by the desire to satisfy self first. Even potent manifestations of “love” within families are nothing more than a human trait designed to sustain emotional bonds we each enjoy.

What most people fail to realise is that they’re not so much enraptured about love as much as they are about themselves. Love is the single most subtle form of self interest, and the only reason why people love is because people are intrinsically selfish. Love is selfish.

Every manifestation of that thing we call love, irrespective of it’s application, context or chosen definition is nothing more than reflexive self gratification. If we are not gratified in our expression of the same, then the expression will be withdrawn. It is that simple. It doesn’t matter how strong the emotional ties are, or how deeply one’s loyalty runs; everybody loves to be loved in return. People are only loyal to themselves and will always be that way.

Even those who put themselves in the face of danger to save another life, or those who make a self sacrifice to benefit another, only seek after the joy of knowing they made a difference. That sense of honour that is derived can be a very powerful motivator."

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#408 Apr 5, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Hoes have feelings too!
Nymphos are human!
They can love their husbands to death but like a drug addict, they lack the self control to overcome their insatiable desire for d*ck.
lol
Antares

Duluth, GA

#409 Apr 5, 2013
Attraction is only chemical.. a response to pheremones. There is no way that love between a man and a woman will survive for any long period of time if one of them doesn't want to have sex. Then, you may as well be living with any one of your platonic friends.

People get sick of each other and divorce, so whatever was holding them together was only a temporary attraction and not a deep, enduring affection.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#410 Apr 5, 2013
Capricorn Black wrote:
<quoted text>When he approached you,he was thinking about fcking you,not marrying you. He was looking at your small waist,@ss,pretty eyes,face(if you have that)etc. It was after later conversationsafter feeling you out to see if you're one night stand,or long trm material(sually the latter is only because the women made him wait sexually)is when any relattionship begins to occur. A relationship based o satisfying each others mutual selfish needs.[/quote]

what do you mean "a relationship based on satisfying each others mutual selfish needs"?? you're contradicting yourself because to having the ability and desire to meet someone else's needs is a selfless act..There is not at all anything selfish about someone wanting to make sure someone else's needs are met spiritually, emotionally, financially,etc.

[QUOTE who="Capricorn Black"]<quoted text>Your sign Libra is the sign of marriages/partnerships. Libra can be just as selfish as their opposite sign Aries. Often times Libra gives with strings attached. If they feel like their love and affection is being taken for granted,they become resnetfull and can hold long grudges.Libra is the claw of the scorpion before it became the scales(they are actually more resentfull then their scorpio half).That claw can be used to attract love,or go to war(Libra can be just as militant as their Aries opposite)
Your ruling planet Venus/aphrodite is the goddess of Love,lust,and beauty. In the myth she was unfaithfuull to her husband given over to lustfull passions. Sometimes its hard for Libras to turn down tmptations or say "no" to pleasure. My best friend was a Libra,he used to cheat on his now ex wife so many times. Then feel guilty afterwards. He used to tell me he couldn't help it. His Leo wife ended up cheating on him too.lol.
Its a dirty game.
Love isn't a dirty game..It's not a game at all..

Level 6

The Sequel

#411 Apr 5, 2013
Capricorn Black wrote:
<quoted text>When he approached you,he was thinking about fcking you,not marrying you. He was looking at your small waist,@ss,pretty eyes,face(if you have that)etc. It was after later conversationsafter feeling you out to see if you're one night stand,or long trm material(sually the latter is only because the women made him wait sexually)is when any relattionship begins to occur. A relationship based o satisfying each others mutual selfish needs.
what do you mean "a relationship based on satisfying each others mutual selfish needs"?? you're contradicting yourself because to having the ability and desire to meet someone else's needs is a selfless act..There is not at all anything selfish about someone wanting to make sure someone else's needs are met spiritually, emotionally, financially,etc.
Capricorn Black wrote:
<quoted text>Your sign Libra is the sign of marriages/partnerships. Libra can be just as selfish as their opposite sign Aries. Often times Libra gives with strings attached. If they feel like their love and affection is being taken for granted,they become resnetfull and can hold long grudges.Libra is the claw of the scorpion before it became the scales(they are actually more resentfull then their scorpio half).That claw can be used to attract love,or go to war(Libra can be just as militant as their Aries opposite)
Your ruling planet Venus/aphrodite is the goddess of Love,lust,and beauty. In the myth she was unfaithfuull to her husband given over to lustfull passions. Sometimes its hard for Libras to turn down tmptations or say "no" to pleasure. My best friend was a Libra,he used to cheat on his now ex wife so many times. Then feel guilty afterwards. He used to tell me he couldn't help it. His Leo wife ended up cheating on him too.lol.
Its a dirty game.

Level 6

The Sequel

#412 Apr 5, 2013
to say love is selfish is to say G_d is selfish because G_d is love (1John 4:8)

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#413 Apr 6, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think anyone can argue that we all don't value the same things. Some of us value love. Some of us value sex. Some of us value marriage. Some of us value being single. The problem occurs when those who don't believe in monogamy enter relationships where they vow to be committed when in truth they knew they don't even believe in such a thing. People must learn to be honest with themselves and seek those with there views..women like dragon should be the type of women with men who believe monogamy is beyond a males abilities.
It's just tiring dealing with those who don't believe in love nor understand it then claim to have it or want it.
Agree!!!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#414 Apr 6, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>Love isn't a dirty game..It's not a game at all..
You are WRONG, young sista!

As the old black folks used to say: "Love is a game of bullsh*t and the best bullsh*tter wins!"
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#415 Apr 6, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
to say love is selfish is to say G_d is selfish because G_d is love (1John 4:8)
Unlike man's weak, impure, contaminated "love", God's love is PERFECT.

IMPERFECT man's love is IMPERFECT like man is, but God being PERFECT, He loves His people with a PERFECT LOVE.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#417 Apr 6, 2013
"Trust your dog to the end; a woman until her first opportunity to find another penis."---derived from a Turkish proverb
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#418 Apr 6, 2013
I don't understand how with the MAJORITY of african americans being ILLEGITIMATE, anyone can say that black women won't CHEAT on the black men they supposedly "love"???

If african american women are CHANGING D*CKS like PROSTIUTES in a WHOREHOUSE and going from one man to another, then their so called "love" is NO STRONGER than a HOOKER'S "love"!!!!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#419 Apr 6, 2013
PROSTIUTES = PROSTlTUTES

Level 6

The Sequel

#420 Apr 6, 2013
Frank wrote:
PROSTIUTES = PROSTlTUTES
Just don't speak to me anymore...

“Abused patience turns to fury.”

Level 2

Since: May 11

Toronto

#421 Apr 6, 2013
"Monogomy unatural"? I wouldnt mind having two husbands *rolls eyes*.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#422 Apr 6, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>And a woman can love you to DEATH and STILL ride another man's d*ck!
yea. but its much easier for a woman to be monogamous because she actually has more to loose and i don't believe that a womans proclivity to cheat is as strong as a mans.

men and women are different but we do compliment each other in these differences that is why it is foolish for a man or woman to try and make us "equal." in nature, we are not and can't be.

my thing is, as long as my man is taking care of the home, respects me and makes life easier for us i will not be pulling my hair out wondering who he is laying the pipe on.

i don't own anothers body anyway.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#423 Apr 6, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
but what about respect for you and the relationship?
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...

Come on, what do you know about your own post?
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#425 Apr 6, 2013
Gold02 wrote:
"Monogomy unatural"? I wouldnt mind having two husbands *rolls eyes*.
Nicole Brown Simpson tried that...

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#426 Apr 6, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
my thing is, as long as my man is taking care of the home, respects me and makes life easier for us i will not be pulling my hair out wondering who he is laying the pipe on.
You better, if you value your body and the bodies of your children. He/she could be out getting std's and bringing the home and spreading them to you and the kiddies.

This is wreckless dragonP. I've heard you make some of the most critical posts about bm, even going as far as to use racial slurs etc on us, then to go and have a policy like this that just total negates anything you could possibly stand for in terms of a behavioral aspect from a man.

It just makes you seem really confused like you don't even know what you're talking about.

You talk all that schit about bm, then you go and encourage dumb schit like this.

You need direction. You mad over the stuff you're not supposed to be, and accepting of the things you're not supposed to accept.

You're backwards sis :)
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#427 Apr 6, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
yea. but its much easier for a woman to be monogamous because she actually has more to loose and i don't believe that a womans proclivity to cheat is as strong as a mans.
men and women are different but we do compliment each other in these differences that is why it is foolish for a man or woman to try and make us "equal." in nature, we are not and can't be.
That's why I love you, dragonpat!

A man would be blessed to have a good black woman like YOU!

:^)
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#428 Apr 6, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just don't speak to me anymore...
The truth hurts, huh???

Blackwomen are FAR from being The Virgin Mary, but they want "The Virgin Mary treatment"!

Sorry, but if you ACT like a ho...expect to be TREATED like one!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Cheech the Conser... 1,496,787
For you light skin men that think darker men ha... (Jan '15) 13 min Yogibreeze 69
I hate blacks and I'm damn proud of it! (Mar '13) 15 min Jsijd 13
Castrated African Slaves On Sale In Saudi Arabia (Dec '15) 25 min WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 21
Doesn't slavery pretty much prove whites are su... (Feb '16) 34 min WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 15
WARNING: Topix aggressively censoring posts! 46 min WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 4
Would Beyonce have sex with Trump? 54 min WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 15
Illegal woman in Arizona for decades to be depo... 2 hr Ms Mack 235
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 3 hr misfit 0676 919
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 hr IT IS I 51,333
All White people should be slaves to Blacks (Dec '12) 4 hr What ever 119
News Being conservative is not being racist 6 hr huntcoyotes 510
More from around the web