|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

makes wrote:
oh oh divorce that's different.. i hate polygamy..
Euuropean men did everything to control womens sexuality out of fear of a womens sex drive. Even creating false myths.
http://www.nerve.com/content/sex-at-dawn

What if Darwin was wrong about the sexuality of the human female — led astray by his Victorian bias? What if Victoria’s biggest secret was that men and women are both victims of false propaganda about our true sexual natures and the war between the sexes — still waged today — is a false-flag operation, a diversion from our common enemy?

. Some evolutionary psychologists claim people simply can’t help cheating, citing the notion that both males and females are biologically programmed to want to spread their genes to as many partners as possible. A 2008 study authored by University of Arizona geneticist Michael Hammer concluded that not monogamy but polygyny—a practice in which certain males take control of reproduction by impregnating numerous women—was the dominant form of mating for much of human civilization’s history. This method served both men’s and women’s deep-seated biological needs: it allowed men to fulfill their innate desire to spread their genes through sperm dissemination, and, because polygyny meant fewer men were fathering children with more women, it enabled the mothers to propagate more of their genes to their offspring.

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Despite repeated assurances that women aren’t particularly sexual creatures, in cultures around the world men have gone to extraordinary lengths to control female libido: female genital mutilation, head-to-toe chadors, medieval witch burnings, chastity belts, suffocating corsets, muttered insults about “insatiable” whores, pathologizing, paternalistic medical diagnoses of nymphomania or hysteria, the debilitating scorn heaped on any female who chooses to be generous with her sexuality ... all parts of a worldwide campaign to keep the supposedly low-key female libido under control. Why the electrified high-security razor-wire fence to contain a kitty-cat?
Truthism

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

If you long to argue against monogamy, as you claim it's unnatural, then you might as well claim laws against "murder," "robbery," "rape," and "torture" are 'unnatural', so we should do away with said laws?

What next?

I feel those who are not monogamous simply have not found the right partner in order to inspire them enough to remain with that one person for life. So they go off thinking it's simply not natural to be monogamous.

To each their own, I say. If you cannot be monogamous, that's up to you; but to say to everyone else who is happily and willfully monogamous that it's "unnatural" for them to be is quite silly, to be honest...

It's an individual issue. Leave it at that.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Men and Boys Behaving Badly: Where Are Their Fathers?

It's a constant story line involving powerful men in politics, sports, business, and even religion: they behave with utter disregard for the dignity and humanity of women, using and abusing them at will, and somehow believe that -- as men -- they are entitled to do so. These men seem to think that the ordinary rules of decent behavior do not apply to them. We have a never-ending avalanche of disgusting stories about men cheating on their spouses and the mothers of their children, abandoning old wives for new ones, practicing serial philandering as a way of life, sexually harassing and assaulting women, physically abusing them, and even committing rape.

And now we have the boys, high school football players from Steubenville, Ohio. As a father of two boys, one now a HS athlete, and as a Little League baseball coach, I was especially fixed on this very sad and brutal story of a 16-year-old girl being sexually assaulted by two high school football players after she had passed out from drinking too much. When the girl woke up the next morning, she was horrified to see herself naked all over social media with Tweets everywhere about her and what had happened, from the boys who assaulted her and those who watched. The boys' lawyers pleaded that she didn't say no; but the judge concluded that when you assault a girl who is unconscious. it's called rape.

What made all this even worse was the astounding media coverage that talked more about those "poor young boys" who were sentenced to a juvenile detention facility and branded as sexual offenders, than about the young girl whose life was turned upside down by this assault. And once again, it was the girl who was to blame, the media coverage subtly suggested, for being at the party, getting drunk, and going with the boys.

The judge was right; Rape is rape.

We should hope it sends a clear signal to boys everywhere about what consent is and what rape is and, even more clearly, that boys and men must be responsible for their behavior.

As the dad of two boys, I was horrified by this story. I don't know these boys or their families, but I have to seriously ask, if they have fathers, whether their fathers had ever talked to their sons about the respect they should have for the dignity and equality of women. I had a talk with my son, the high school baseball player, about all this, and about what attitudes were among other young athletes. We talked about the terrible behavior of the Steubenville boys, but also the many boys who watched and tweeted and did nothing to stop the assault. That point needed to be stressed much more than it was in the media coverage. What had the dads of those who saw all this happen -- yet laughed, took pictures, and tweeted about it -- had to say to their sons about respecting women?

I believe the continuing daily violence against women, by men and boys around the globe, is the most hidden and underestimated injustice in the world today. And there are at least two answers to it. First the criminal justice system must be absolutely clear and dependably harsh in its treatment of men who violate women. We have a long way to go on police and legal procedures until women can feel safe in their homes, work place, churches, and our society.

But second, we have to take responsibility as men and as fathers to speak and act against other men who behave badly toward women. The way to stop sexual assault and rape is for men to stop assaulting and raping women. And teaching respect and love for women, by fathers to their sons, is absolutely fundamental for woman to be safe.

In all these horrible situations, women generally speak out in defense of their daughters, mothers, sisters, nieces. They deal with -- and push back against -- the degrading abuse the male culture dishes out. But they can't -- and shouldn't have to -- do it alone.
Moi

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Well I'm a Muslim man from Africa living in Canada and I have 2 wives. I plan to get 2 more. my goal is to have a wife from Africa Europe Asia and South America.
It is natural and allowed.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Truthism wrote:
If you long to argue against monogamy, as you claim it's unnatral" for them to be is quite silly, to be honest...
MACEO
Your almost 60 years old and you have over 500 profiles; you even sadly talk to your profiles!

I assume you have "No life"; you start early and end late on Topix; its your new WOMAN! LMAO

You create 90% of the Hate forums on Black women or say other races are better than Black women!

Many Black women leave Black men because of men like you! As well as many Blogs are created because they point to "Sorry A** Losers" like yourself who don't do anything for the race!

You sure Hate on Black women and are envious of White males!

You wasted your Youth chasing WW Trailer Trash!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Truthism wrote:
If you long to argue against monogamy, as you claim it's unnatural, then you might as well claim laws against "murder," "robbery," "rape," and "torture" are 'unnatural', so we should do away with said laws?
What next?
I feel those who are not monogamous simply have not found the right partner in order to inspire them enough to remain with that one person for life. So they go off thinking it's simply not natural to be monogamous.
To each their own, I say. If you cannot be monogamous, that's up to you; but to say to everyone else who is happily and willfully monogamous that it's "unnatural" for them to be is quite silly, to be honest...
MACEO

As long as women can cheat it goes both ways!

I encourage women to have affairs on men if they someone they want; life is short! LMAO
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
from the blak males's point of view it is........as he goes from one ho to anotha, only leaving when they get pregnant........the ho Kardashian being a famous example.........
MACEO
Your almost 60 years old and you have over 500 profiles; you even sadly talk to your profiles!

I assume you have "No life"; you start early and end late on Topix; its your new WOMAN! LMAO

You create 90% of the Hate forums on Black women or say other races are better than Black women!

Many Black women leave Black men because of men like you! As well as many Blogs are created because they point to "Sorry A** Losers" like yourself who don't do anything for the race!

You sure Hate on Black women and are envious of White males!

You wasted your Youth chasing WW Trailer Trash!

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

No, not for men.
David B

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

dragonpat wrote:
i don't think monogamy is natural for men.
Agreed. Men were meant to be nonmonogamus & I happen to be one of them. I have more than one female partners. Most of them are non black women.
David B

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Women also are nonmonogamus as well. It's not just only men. It's both men & women who are not monoganus. I'm just making my point here.

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

BROWNMAN20 wrote:
No, not for men.
Why do you think that?

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

From the same link above.:

"There is also a difference in how much ejaculate a man will pump into a new sexual partner compared to a long term one.

Marriage was created by the weaker males in society so that they would have one sexual mate each rather than the alpha males having all the women and they have none.

If a couple are apart for a week or two the next time they have sex the man ejaculates more when next he sees her, even if he's had sex with someone else or was sorting himself in the interim. His body seems to "mistrust" the woman and hedges it's bets. When a couple are trying for a baby the idea either of more sex the better or abstinence to let him "build up" seems to have little going for it. The study suggested a week apart and his sperm count and motility will go up. Another bit was that women have more vaginal orgasms(even if they rarely had them before) with lovers, than with their long term partners, even if the orgasm rate is roughly equal. The cervix dipping that occurs in both, but stronger in vaginal may help induce pregnancy. there is much going on we're not aware of.

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

http://www.nerve.com/content/sex-at-dawn

What if Darwin was wrong about the sexuality of the human female —led astray by his Victorian bias? What if Victoria’s biggest secret was that men and women are both victims of false propaganda about our true sexual natures and the war between the sexes —still waged today —is a false-flag operation, a diversion from our common enemy?

. Some evolutionary psychologists claim people simply can’t help cheating, citing the notion that both males and females are biologically programmed to want to spread their genes to as many partners as possible.

Despite repeated assurances that women aren’t particularly sexual creatures, in cultures around the world men have gone to extraordinary lengths to control female libido: female genital mutilation, head-to-toe chadors, medieval witch burnings, chastity belts, suffocating corsets, muttered insults about “insatiable” whores, pathologizing, paternalistic medical diagnoses of nymphomania or hysteria, the debilitating scorn heaped on any female who chooses to be generous with her sexuality ... all parts of a worldwide campaign to keep the supposedly low-key female libido under control. Why the electrified high-security razor-wire fence to contain a kitty-cat?

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Mods deleted post #42
Here it is again:

"Religion and marriage was originally created by men as a means of keeping women faithful and for a man to know his woman's child was his own.

. Women intuitively know that when they get emotional during estrus that they would throw logic out the window and have sex with anyone deemed worthy, even if it's her best friend or sister's husband. Women know this, that's why women are suspicious of women and act bitchy. A woman knows that she can't trust herself when she gets emotional and so knows that she couldn't trust other women when they get emotional.

Women naturally find a male who will support them and their family and have sex with them when they aren't in estrus ( the five days around ovulation). When a woman is in estrus " in heat" she seeks to mate with as many sexworthy men (alpha types) as possible to allow sperm competition amongst worthy suitors.

Religion and marriage was originally created by men as a means of keeping women faithful and for a man to know his woman's child was his own. Two of the ten commandments are: Thou shalt not commit adultery. This one was aimed at the women. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbours wife. After the ice age early man discovered that he could tend and farm crops and live a life much more succesfully than hunting alone. This is when the concept of property was born. The men began to view women as property for life, so they invented marriage and religion for this to work."
Observer

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Pimps on the street say when are the biggest pimps.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Yes it's unnatural

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

But that doesn't mean you cant control yourself. We're not animals.
lol

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

I been saying this all along. Everyone cheat. Lust is cheating. Flirting is cheating. Hiding text/phone calls from your other is cheating. Kissing others is cheating. Having sex with others is cheating! I don't believe it's people who have never done any of these in a relationship. By nature, a person will cheat! It may take weeks, years, or even decades but a person will cheat!!

As far as marriage. It's a joke now a days. I'm scared to get married to one let alone more than one.
lol

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Females like attention from other males even though they say they don't. They like being wanted. They also like bragging to their friends about which males that have and can get. I see these things happen everyday with women that have friends/boyfriends.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

329 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Paris Hilton is a RACIST. She "hates" black men 2 min Gargantos 123
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min sonicfilter 1,081,671
Another BM with a HOT WW Wife__----------- 14 min Ash 267
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 24 min bannedagain3 9,518
White women that love black men are the cream o... 30 min Exterminate Ruskies 1
Whites are ugly hook nosed chimps 31 min Exterminate Ruskies 7
are indians black? (Nov '13) 40 min YOURindianBRO 141
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 42 min cmd6241983 6,214
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 1 hr Aussie Bob 565
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 1 hr Gargantos 78,316
•••
•••