Is MONOGOMY Unatural??

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#326 Apr 5, 2013
sex is not love.."making love" is sorta slang..that's all..
Cap Black

United States

#327 Apr 5, 2013
http://www.nytimes.com/1998/07/04/arts/gettin...

Humans Can Love 2 People at Once

''The human animal,'' she said in an interview,''is built to love more than one person at a time. In other words, we are capable of feeling long-term attachment while we feel attracted to someone at the office or the club or on the street. We have neurocircuitry that can lead us to adultery, and we have neurocircuitry that allows us to say 'no' to adultery.''

http://people.howstuffworks.com/men-women-che...
Happy marriages don't prevent affairs,according to studies.

When men and women perceive a dip or feel bored, they immediately throw a "pretty happy" relationship away.

There are a few studies which indicate that women are more attuned to small problems within the relationship that spell doom, and that's why they pursue affairs. A 2008 study found that half of women reported marital problems before an affair, while only a quarter of men reported problems [source: Jayson]. And a 2007 study published in the journal Sex Roles found that women are much more likely than men to begin a new relationship with the person they cheated with, perhaps indicating that women use affairs as a way to end stagnant relationships and find new, better mates [source: Brand et al.]. Men, the study reports, were more likely to cite "saw an opportunity and took it" as a reason for committing adultery than women were, while the women cited reasons that had to do with the demise of the relationship.
Cap Black

United States

#328 Apr 5, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
kundalini is witchcraft, a cult set in place to associate certain parts of the bible with things it has absolutely nothing to do with as a way to confuse ppl and lead them astray..it's a trick of the devil..
Don't be so closed minded. The moon is in Aquarius,of this water you will never thirst.

In the garden of eden myth,The serpent/kundalini=the good spiritual god of the gen isis allegory.

"God" in this allegory is represented as the god of the physical nature, the (ego) satan.The God you thought was the good god was the bad God. While the serpent was the good God. Acording to gnostic texts,the seprent was Jesus in disguise.The serpent tempts you to get to know your true God-self.
Raise up your serpent godjKundalini), and it will be the good god.The spiritual.

Religion taught you that that old serpent was the devil.

Numbers-"Happy is he who throws down his rod (spine) and turns it into the serpent (kundalini) As god instructed. Remember God told moses to make the caduceus and put unon a pole (your spine). So that all that looked upon it would be healed."

The kundalini experience, called by different names by different cultures of the world, is the only known and true enlightemnet experience there is.

The Hindus call it Kundalini. The Japanese call it "ki", the Chinese "chi" The Indians prana and in Christianity, it is known as "The Holy Spirit". In Mexico, what Christians term The Holy Spirit was worshiped as the serpent-god "Quetzalcoatl"; the Kung people of the Kalahari called this same power "num". Communion with it is the essence of the waft and weave of the Sacred Tantra of the Tibetan Tradition and the realization of the Toltec nagual in touch with his Dreamer. Its electromagnetic energy from above, from the stars and galaxies
Cap Black

United States

#329 Apr 5, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
sex is not love.."making love" is sorta slang..that's all..
C/s. Making love(tantra) is a lost art.

"Enlightenment is in the vagina"-Buddha
lol

Atlanta, GA

#330 Apr 5, 2013
I still think yall wrong. You can love a person and have sex with someone else. It happens all the time. Maybe it's just men that can do it since yall women don't seem to understand.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#331 Apr 5, 2013
of course you can love someone dearly but sex someone else...especially as a man...this may be a little more complicated in women because i think that if a woman is, well at least constantly having an affair she may not love her main man as much as she used to but this is not neccessarily the issue with men. men can love the hell out of their main mates and still carry on relations outside of the union.
lol

Atlanta, GA

#332 Apr 5, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
of course you can love someone dearly but sex someone else...especially as a man...this may be a little more complicated in women because i think that if a woman is, well at least constantly having an affair she may not love her main man as much as she used to but this is not neccessarily the issue with men. men can love the hell out of their main mates and still carry on relations outside of the union.
Thank you Jesus! A bw who understands.
London

Powell, OH

#333 Apr 5, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>I've known of people who where in so-called love with their mate,and still have a fck budy on the side. Sometimes a man will cheat with a women who will do things his main girl won't. So you can't paint this true love of yours as sure proof that someone won't cheat,just because they're in love.
They weren't in love. You can't be in love and cheat because you don't find others attractive when you are in love.
London

Powell, OH

#334 Apr 5, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>love is a verb, it's something you do..it's not all about emotion, in fact emotion hardly has anything to do with love when you think about it...In today's world usually when someone says they love someone they're talking about their emotions and what they feel for that person, but love is much more than that..it's actually something you carry out through actions so when someone cheats on their mate they aren't loving that person ;they are not in love with that person no matter how emotionally tied they are to that person....They are not in love like they say, but they believe they are because they have no real understanding of what love actually is and what it means to be in love......but most ppl think they do
Love for another person is rooted in love for self. Most people don't have love for themselves so they will never understand that love for another person goes well beyond emotion for that person. Our emotions change so if we are basing love all on emotions, we will fail. Love is an action..meaning at times we must push ourselves to it. It's a choice. If more people would get this, this world would run so differently.

Great post.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#335 Apr 5, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
They weren't in love. You can't be in love and cheat because you don't find others attractive when you are in love.
this here is simply not true. especially for a man. i would NEVER give up on my man simply because he got a woody for another woman. deep in my heart, i don't believe men are cut out for monogamy.
London

Powell, OH

#336 Apr 5, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
this here is simply not true. especially for a man. i would NEVER give up on my man simply because he got a woody for another woman. deep in my heart, i don't believe men are cut out for monogamy.
you are giving excuses to men and that's the biggest problem with conversations like this. you are basically saying men aren't capable of love.
Cap Black

United States

#337 Apr 5, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
"Even when I'm with my boo Boy, ya know I'm crazy over you"-Kelly Rowland.

That's not true. What fantasy world do you live in? You tellin me your eyes all of a sudden no longer find other women attractive once you fall in love(lust)?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#338 Apr 5, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>this here is simply not true. especially for a man. i would NEVER give up on my man simply because he got a woody for another woman. deep in my heart, i don't believe men are cut out for monogamy.
but what about respect for you and the relationship?
Cap Black

United States

#339 Apr 5, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd prolly eat this girl from the back behind your women if you had the chance..
http://videos.brokencurve.com.s3.amazonaws.co...

Stop lying.lol
Cap Black

United States

#340 Apr 5, 2013
Women cheat just as much. They just hide it better. All one has to do is see the Muary Povich show to see the lower nature of women. When she's ovulating,sometimes there are four or five different potential fathers of that baby.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-121...

“Women are better liars because they are psychologically more advance than man, which makes them better liars,” says Holmes.“Women can plan and strategize while men are more impulsiv

'The biggest difference is that women are much better at keeping their affairs secret,' he says.'If you look at the studies into paternity, even conservative figures show that between eight and 15 per cent of children haven't been fathered by the man who thinks he's the biological parent.

We lie so much that often we don't even think of it as lying at all, but as 'relationship management'

The truth is that we have always lied about our sex lives. British men consistently claim to have had more partners than women - the current average is 13, while women claim to have had only nine.

When studies about sexual partners or fidelity use a mixture of face-to-face interviews and anonymous computer questionnaires, men will give the same answers to both, but women will report much higher numbers when the answers are anonymous.
Cap Black

United States

#341 Apr 5, 2013
http://www.nytimes.com/1998/07/04/arts/gettin...

Humans Can Love 2 People at Once

''The human animal,'' she said in an interview,''is built to love more than one person at a time. In other words, we are capable of feeling long-term attachment while we feel attracted to someone at the office or the club or on the street. We have neurocircuitry that can lead us to adultery, and we have neurocircuitry that allows us to say 'no' to adultery.'
London

Powell, OH

#342 Apr 5, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>
"Even when I'm with my boo Boy, ya know I'm crazy over you"-Kelly Rowland.
That's not true. What fantasy world do you live in? You tellin me your eyes all of a sudden no longer find other women attractive once you fall in love(lust)?
How many guys do you know have the name of London? Plus I've already said that both genders still find others attractive BUT when one is in love they don't have AN ATTRACTION to others. You can not be in love and have an attraction to others. It's not possible.
lol

Atlanta, GA

#343 Apr 5, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Love for another person is rooted in love for self. Most people don't have love for themselves so they will never understand that love for another person goes well beyond emotion for that person. Our emotions change so if we are basing love all on emotions, we will fail. Love is an action..meaning at times we must push ourselves to it. It's a choice. If more people would get this, this world would run so differently.
Great post.
So if your b/f loves you and he got drunk and had sex with someone else. You would say he don't love you anymore? Even if he reget it and didn't plan to?
lol

Atlanta, GA

#344 Apr 5, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
How many guys do you know have the name of London? Plus I've already said that both genders still find others attractive BUT when one is in love they don't have AN ATTRACTION to others. You can not be in love and have an attraction to others. It's not possible.
Are you in love now? Are you saying you don't find any other man attractive? I think that's a lie if you say yes.
Cap Black

United States

#345 Apr 5, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Its natural to be attracted to others,even when in love. Its your choice not to act upon that impulse. I'm a vegetarian,I made a decision not to eat meat,but every now and then,a steak or shrimp on the grill looks tempting. Its my choice if I decide to break that vow not eat meat again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min No Surprize 1,681,034
Trump is Officially OBESE 10 min Spinning 360 waves 12
White girls are hating hard on Meghan Markle !! 11 min IT IS I 38
"Trump is god" our lord and savior our jesus wi... 14 min Spinning 360 waves 1
Black men and Pedophilia (Jun '10) 33 min Common 5
"Trump is god" our lord and savior our jesus wi... 34 min Spinning 360 waves 1
Not a day goes by without "RACISM"!!! 34 min Got Rope 4
PROOF San Francisco is a SHYTHOLE 2 hr The Laughing Axe 26
Trump denies making disparaging comments about ... 2 hr IT IS I 162
Racist White People on MLK Day. 4 hr Jake 60