Is MONOGOMY Unatural??
First Prev
of 127
Next Last
CapBlack

Huntsville, AL

#2642 May 25, 2013
Even these celebrity h0es trick off.

http://www.mstarz.com/articles/8984/20130228/...

Ice-T, CoCo Divorce: Rapper AP.9 Has Proof She Cheated On Husband, Reveals Affairs With Kim Kardashian And Kobe Bryant's Wife,

"I done already had Kim Kardashian and all them b*tches. That ain't nothing new. That b*tch is old news. People that know me know I've already had that b*tch," he stated.

Although all these accusations may be raw, the most explosive one he has is his relationship with the most famous basketball player's wife on his favorite team who would give him thousands of dollars during their affair. AP.9 said that the wife gave him almost $1,000,000 towards the end of their relationship and confessed that the Lakers were his favorite team.
Cap Black

United States

#2644 Jun 1, 2013

Ice-T, CoCo Divorce: Rapper AP.9 Has Proof She Cheated On Husband, Reveals Affairs With Kim Kardashian And Kobe Bryant's Wife,

"I done already had Kim Kardashian and all them b*tches. That ain't nothing new. That b*tch is old news. People that know me know I've already had that b*tch," he stated.

Although all these accusations may be raw, the most explosive one he has is his relationship with the most famous basketball player's wife on his favorite team who would give him thousands of dollars during their affair. AP.9 said that the wife gave him almost $1,000,000 towards the end of their relationship and confessed that the Lakers were his favorite team.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#2645 Jun 1, 2013

Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#2646 Jun 2, 2013
is monogamy un-natural? if you want the truth with no BS, then i have to say yes it is. I cannot stay with one woman, sorry. I am not a bad guy, i just can't do it..i cheat on my current girlfriend right now. Sorry to tell you 99% chance your man cheated on you one time or another, even pastors and preachers do it.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#2648 Jun 2, 2013
Some species are MORE driven to me monogamous if their brain 'rewards' them while another specie who engage in monogamous behavior may NOT receive the same reward hence why they choose to be polygamists.
Cap Black

Atlanta, GA

#2649 Jun 2, 2013
Redefined wrote:
Some species are MORE driven to me monogamous if their brain 'rewards' them while another specie who engage in monogamous behavior may NOT receive the same reward hence why they choose to be polygamists.
Yeah,and only 5% of the species are driven toward monogomy.
Cap Black

United States

#2650 Jun 5, 2013
This old country redneck lady yesterday told me she was goin "huntin for two legged deer"(men).lol
Cap Black

United States

#2651 Jun 5, 2013
More than one poster has admited to me they found their partner cheaing since the start of this thread.

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#2657 Aug 21, 2013
Personally I choose to be with one person. However the only animal on this planet that practice manogamy is a small Brazilian monkey. All other species on this planet has had more than one mate. If we are to study nature, then that should tell you something.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#2665 Aug 29, 2013
"Pleasure is not and cannot be the goal of life. The second word to be understood is happiness. Happiness is psychological, pleasure is physiological. Happiness is a little better, a little more refined, a little higher, but not very much different from pleasure. You can say that pleasure is a lower kind of happiness and happiness is a little higher kind of pleasure -- two sides of the same coin.The husband says to the wife, "I love you," but in reality he simply uses her. The wife says she loves the husband, but she is simply using him. The husband may be using her as a sexual object and the wife may be using him as a financial security. Pleasure makes everybody cunning, deceptive. "--Osho the zen master

Huntsville, AL

#2671 Oct 23, 2013
http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/07/27/ryan.pr...

Monogamy unnatural for our sexy species
By Christopher Ryan, Special to CNN

Women's pendulous breasts, impossible-to-ignore cries of sexual delight, or "female copulatory vocalization" to the clipboard-carrying crowd, and capacity for multiple orgasms also validate this story of prehistoric promiscuity.
"OK, but we have the power to choose how to live," comes the reply. This is true. Just as we can choose to be vegans, we can decide to lead sexually monogamous lives. But newlyweds would be wise to remember that just because you've chosen to be vegan, it's utterly natural to yearn for an occasional bacon cheeseburger.

Huntsville, AL

#2672 Oct 23, 2013
"Pleasure is not and cannot be the goal of life. The second word to be understood is happiness. Happiness is psychological, pleasure is physiological. Happiness is a little better, a little more refined, a little higher, but not very much different from pleasure. You can say that pleasure is a lower kind of happiness and happiness is a little higher kind of pleasure -- two sides of the same coin.The husband says to the wife, "I love you," but in reality he simply uses her. The wife says she loves the husband, but she is simply using him. The husband may be using her as a sexual object and the wife may be using him as a financial security. Pleasure makes everybody cunning, deceptive. "--Osho the zen master

Huntsville, AL

#2673 Oct 31, 2013
to the top

Huntsville, AL

#2674 Nov 1, 2013
this topic loe birds like to avoid..

Huntsville, AL

#2675 Nov 1, 2013
-love birds

Huntsville, AL

#2676 Nov 1, 2013
http://www.adarkheart.com/2012/11/24/monogamy...
The innate reasons why humans cheat may boil down to the spreading and gathering of genes. According to new findings from evolutionary psychologists, cheating is almost as natural as breathing.

In nature, sexual fidelity is virtually nonexistent. Biologists used to believe otherwise, but DNA testing has revealed that while some animal species, mostly birds, are socially monogamous, virtually none are sexually monogamous. Even geese and swans cheat.

Huntsville, AL

#2677 Nov 1, 2013

Huntsville, AL

#2678 Nov 2, 2013
Its quiet in this chuch today.lol

http://www.nytimes.com/1998/07/04/arts/gettin...

Humans Can Love 2 People at Once

''The human animal,'' she said in an interview,''is built to love more than one person at a time. In other words, we are capable of feeling long-term attachment while we feel attracted to someone at the office or the club or on the street. We have neurocircuitry that can lead us to adultery, and we have neurocircuitry that allows us to say 'no' to adultery.''

http://people.howstuffworks.com/men-women-che...
Happy marriages don't prevent affairs,according to studies
just ride

Lisle, IL

#2679 Nov 2, 2013
I think monogamy is unnatural for men and women. I think as humans, we are suppose be with many people.

Huntsville, AL

#2680 Nov 3, 2013
just ride wrote:
I think monogamy is unnatural for men and women. I think as humans, we are suppose be with many people.
A lot of pple would disagree with this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 127
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min VetnorsGate 1,420,774
Go back to Africa, Black people. Nobody likes y... 6 min Anonymous 1
New Black Panther Party: will carry weapons for... 15 min Spotted Girl 34
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 17 min LittleReaperGirl 618
Losing my virginity to a white guy 24 min TheNewStandardOfB... 41
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 26 min Ronald 411
White women; how could you let another woman pu... 26 min TheNewStandardOfB... 4
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 33 min TheNewStandardOfB... 126
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 1 hr fluer 306
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 hr Real 47,927
More from around the web