Comments
2,381 - 2,400 of 2,542 Comments Last updated Nov 3, 2013

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2494
May 17, 2013
 
*need

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2495
May 17, 2013
 
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>No,Jaz is going into relationships seeking to please her own selfish desires.Is what we're talking about.y como estas tiguerita?
you have failed miserably to explain what makes a desire or need selfish because you can't..I've already proven you wrong with several upon several links and all you could do was sit on the side lines and cosign someone else regardless if they made sense or not without even once attempt to refute my evidence because you lack the ability...nice try, but don't make any pathetic and obvious attempts to deflect the discussion by making small talk..

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2496
May 17, 2013
 
*ever once attempting
climanis

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2497
May 17, 2013
 
i lost all this weight it could either be the c disease or some disease or maybe it's from me working out so much i'm not even sure but it scares the sht ouf of me i tried to get fat and i sit on my ass all day but i'm so dam skinny
climanis

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2499
May 17, 2013
 
it's obviously a blak woman by the tell of the hair thing but sometimes black is latino dunno don't ven know anymore

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2500
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>What do you mean they cantbe with anyone else?Ive posted studies showing people cheated even during happy marriages .Human nature is selfish and opertunistic.If it can get away with it,most likely it will.I agree,people can be monogomous by choice(going against nature).
Define what happy is sir? There is no marriage where people are 100 percent happy all the time. You don't know if they were having issues or what was going on at the time. All I know is when people love each other even when they're not happy they can't see themselves with anyone else and this goes for men and women. You're just trying to use some lame excuse to be a serial cheater.

If you want to go around sleeping with everyone and they mama and cheating on your girl go right ahead. But not all men are like you, some of them are committed to having decent loving relationships.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2501
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>No,Jaz is going into relationships seeking to please her own selfish desires.Is what we're talking about.y como estas tiguerita?
Seeking a stable relationship with someone isn't selfish.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2502
May 17, 2013
 
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe it's selfish to give your love to only one person and expect the same in return....what cap is trying to say is that we're selfish because we have preferences and needs when it isn't selfish to have needs or desires or satisfying those needs and desires..it it's whether or not those needs are really needs and if those desires do/ dont harm others or conflict with others free will..this is how we survive..it is necessary for us as human beings to have needs and desires.. Cap believes it is selfish to choose that special person to love over others..he says it's selfish because we don't choose to love someone who will not benefit us in anyway..I explained that it would be self destructive as humans...why on earth would we choose a partner who will not benefit us in anyway?? This is silly..
In osho philosophy, and is your don't know who osho is I suggest you google him..he was known as the sex guru or sex god..ppl from ask over the world would come visit his cult just to participate in his orgies..one of his methods of meditation was teaching his students to let go of all preferences, expectations, etc so that he/she could give love (sex) freely..to anyone which would explain the orgy part..pretty sick..
No. Thats not what I'm saying dear. Of course I don't believe that its selfish to seek a relationship with one person. However i was saying it is selfish to not want to share them. And that there is nothing wrong with being selfish with the person you love.

Hey I'm not against free love. However I really do believe free love keeps humans from having a strong bond with each other. When they are committed to one another and only each other there is a strong bond and love there that alot of people lack in free love type of relationships. Monogamy isn't for everyone but to function as a society we need it. Polygamy is old school and primitive. Polygamy only benefited humans in the past because we were just starting out.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2503
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Thats not what I'm saying dear. Of course I don't believe that its selfish to seek a relationship with one person. However i was saying it is selfish to not want to share them. And that there is nothing wrong with being selfish with the person you love.
Hey I'm not against free love. However I really do believe free love keeps humans from having a strong bond with each other. When they are committed to one another and only each other there is a strong bond and love there that alot of people lack in free love type of relationships. Monogamy isn't for everyone but to function as a society we need it. Polygamy is old school and primitive. Polygamy only benefited humans in the past because we were just starting out.
So when you speak of noire wanting to share your partner with anyone are your referring to their family and friends? Like not wanting to share them with their family, etc?

There are studies that show a correlation between poverty and polygamous societies..it suggested that america was a wealthier country and more powerful because of monogamy....I'll have to find it..

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2504
May 17, 2013
 
*not

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2505
May 17, 2013
 
Oh and I agree with you on free love...

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2506
May 17, 2013
 
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Define what happy is sir? There is no marriage where people are 100 percent happy all the time. You don't know if they were having issues or what was going on at the time. All I know is when people love each other even when they're not happy they can't see themselves with anyone else and this goes for men and women. You're just trying to use some lame excuse to be a serial cheater.
If you want to go around sleeping with everyone and they mama and cheating on your girl go right ahead. But not all men are like you, some of them are committed to having decent loving relationships.
precisely!:)

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2507
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
So when you speak of noire wanting to share your partner with anyone are your referring to their family and friends? Like not wanting to share them with their family, etc?
There are studies that show a correlation between poverty and polygamous societies..it suggested that america was a wealthier country and more powerful because of monogamy....I'll have to find it..
america is powerful because of nukes and raping other countries of their resources.Not because of monogomy.Most pple here practice polygamy in privte.Most men have more than one women,beside is main girl.If you where a man,you would know.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2508
May 17, 2013
 
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Define what happy is sir? There is no marriage where people are 100 percent happy all the time. You don't know if they were having issues or what was going on at the time. All I know is when people love each other even when they're not happy they can't see themselves with anyone else and this goes for men and women. You're just trying to use some lame excuse to be a serial cheater.
If you want to go around sleeping with everyone and they mama and cheating on your girl go right ahead. But not all men are like you, some of them are committed to having decent loving relationships.
Ms capricorn,thats a good question to define a "happy" marriage.Im not making the excuse for other men/women who cheat,its reality,its nature.If monogomy was natural,why do so many pple cheat?And the ones that dont,have to fight not to.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2509
May 17, 2013
 
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
So when you speak of noire wanting to share your partner with anyone are your referring to their family and friends? Like not wanting to share them with their family, etc?
There are studies that show a correlation between poverty and polygamous societies..it suggested that america was a wealthier country and more powerful because of monogamy....I'll have to find it..
No I meant sharing as in with other women. Of course not with family that is just down right possessive and wrong. lol

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2510
May 17, 2013
 
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Ms capricorn,thats a good question to define a "happy" marriage.Im not making the excuse for other men/women who cheat,its reality,its nature.If monogomy was natural,why do so many pple cheat?And the ones that dont,have to fight not to.
it is natural to cheat however it is natural to stay committed to only one person. Evidence in not only human cultural habits but in other animals.

I can tell you why people cheat its either unhappiness or wanting to play the field. Not getting it out of their system etc.. These are good reasons why people cheat. Some people can't be tied down to one person.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2511
May 17, 2013
 
Men sport the longest, thickest primate penis, as well as an embarrassing tendency to reach orgasm when the woman is just getting warmed up. These are all strong indications of so-called sperm competition in our species' past.
http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/07/27/ryan.pr...
Monogamy unnatural for our sexy species
By Christopher Ryan, Special to CNN

Women's pendulous breasts, impossible-to-ignore cries of sexual delight, or "female copulatory vocalization" to the clipboard-carrying crowd, and capacity for multiple orgasms also validate this story of prehistoric promiscuity.
"OK, but we have the power to choose how to live," comes the reply. This is true. Just as we can choose to be vegans, we can decide to lead sexually monogamous lives. But newlyweds would be wise to remember that just because you've chosen to be vegan, it's utterly natural to yearn for an occasional bacon cheeseburger.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2512
May 17, 2013
 
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
it is natural to cheat however it is natural to stay committed to only one person. Evidence in not only human cultural habits but in other animals.
I can tell you why people cheat its either unhappiness or wanting to play the field. Not getting it out of their system etc.. These are good reasons why people cheat. Some people can't be tied down to one person.
If its natural to cheat as you say,then monogomy is unnatural.Jaz disagrees that its natural to cheat.And studies show the 5% of mamals that are monogomous cheat from time to time,and usually only stay together until the babies are raised.So it looks like monogomy is more about raising the children,rather than it being natural.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2513
May 17, 2013
 
http://www.adarkheart.com/2012/11/24/monogamy...
Monogamy Is Unnatural-A Dark heart

Strict monogamy among humans is unnatural. By unnatural, I mean we’re not biologically predisposed to stay with one partner permanently, and certainly not without deviation. Whether that means bachelorhood, serial monogamy, or a little something on the side, one thing is clear – both men and women want to spread their genes as best possible.

For men, this is fairly obvious. With the minimal time/energy expenditure and low cost of sperm, males are more than willing to spread their seed if circumstances allow. This ranges from staying single and banging it out with as many attractive women as possible to an occasional slip up in a committed relationship

For women, it’s a bit trickier. Due to the higher cost of eggs and possible repercussions of copulation (pregnancy), they have to be a little more discriminate about choosing partners for specific roles, as well as keeping it on the DL. Ideally she secures a man who is both high value genetically and high value parentally, without subsequently meeting a superior male in either group. Unfortunately these rarely coexist and so we end up with the more common occurrence of ‘alpha fucks, beta bucks’– the man she stays with day in and day out isn’t necessarily (and often times isn’t) the same man she wants to be fertilized by.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2514
May 17, 2013
 
In nature, sexual fidelity is virtually nonexistent. Biologists used to believe otherwise, but DNA testing has revealed that while some animal species, mostly birds, are socially monogamous, virtually none are sexually monogamous. Even geese and swans cheat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••