“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#243 Mar 31, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
But that work required means it then moves to unnatural. And no matter how well someone breathes, they MUST breathe. Breathing itself is natural to life. Sir, if you aren't breathing, you are dead.
So easy = natural?

That's kind of ridiculous don't you think?

Natural is relative then??

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#244 Mar 31, 2013
Where's my wifey Aziya?

She said we aren't animals.. I want to hear an explanation from her sweet little lips as to what exactly she meant by that.

Let's see if she can control her emotions and exchange ideas like everyone else.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#245 Mar 31, 2013
"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell".-Buddah

The Buddha said that the humanoid body is the most precious body we can acquire in these lower kingdoms. The reason is that the physical body of the humanoid is the entry way into the higher kingdoms.

The potential to become human(God) is trapped in the body of an animal. The body in this case, the body of the centaur(sagitarius), is symbolic of our mind. The horse has four legs which represent the four bodies of sin. And those legs are the bodies, the lunar bodies that we, as a psyche, stand on; we do everything based upon our four legs: physical body, vital energy, emotion, and thought but they are all animalistic.Our animal intellect reasons and justifies based in desire. If we want or envy something, we justify it with our animal mind and we call it a need

This battle between the higher self(God-man) and the ego(lower animal self/the horse)is hidden in the symbol of saggitarius the half man half horse.
This is a centaur. You see in a centaur the body of a beast,of an animal from which is emerging a man. The man is coming out of the animal but he is not a man, nor is he an animal, he is both, he is mixed. That is the problem we have now we are mixed.

"man is truth and falsehood strangely mixed"-Yehoshua

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#246 Mar 31, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
You've already stated what we desire is natural for us. In other words if someone desire to sleep with a horse, that is natural to them & if one has the desire or curiosity to learn, this is also natural to them. I'm only quoting what you guys are telling me.
Lol :)

That's why I asked were they speaking in terms of things being relative.

You're really smart by the way, I'm enjoying your responses to the non sense being spewed in this thread.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#247 Mar 31, 2013
What a fruit cake.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#248 Mar 31, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Humans can be BRAINWASHED to desire different things, even things \ which can bring harm to us. You guys are using 'desire' to support ur beliefs & claiming monogamy is unnatural simply because of Human desire NOT to be. The hardest thing is separating what is or isn't natural for Humans because our environment can influence our behavior & we cannot simply rely on our desires even tho I believe some of our desires are biological.
Another Brilliant post. I don't think these men understand how we operate in terms of mind body and spirit.

I may create a thread explaining this phenomenon.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#249 Mar 31, 2013
cookies wrote:
Is this why most men cheat?
how do you know most men cheat?
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#250 Mar 31, 2013
Yes I think it is unnatural to sleep with one person for 40 years. I think it is natural for people to wonder, to experiment..both men and women. I think both sexes are naturall not mongamous.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#251 Mar 31, 2013
The moon is in sagittarius,aimming his arrow into the galactic center/milky way. Always aiming for his higher-self.

"if your slave master wasnt a christian,you wouldnt be a christian"-KRS-1(the real Holy place)

The true self is a multidimensional being who has created a hologram of its essence into the lower dimensions to gather experiences.T he Buddha saw that the hueman body is only a movie screen for the hologram his mind was projecting

The physical organism of a human is a womb. It is a place for the soul to be born into a higher kingdom. The animal mind is a mind that has grown and developed under the guidance of instinct and those qualities that are necessary in the animal kingdom in order to develop the understanding of an animal. But to develop the understanding of a human being requires that we stop being animals. We have to conquer the animal nature that we have within

"My doctrine is like the ocean, having the same eight wonderful qualities.
Both the ocean and my doctrine become gradually deeper. Both preserve their identity under all changes.

My doctrine is like unto the heavens, for there is room in it ample room for the reception of all, for men and women, boys and girls, the powerful and the lowly."-Buddah
cookies

United States

#253 Apr 1, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you know most men cheat?
because even they admit lol...you all do it ....eventually

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#254 Apr 1, 2013
"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell".-Buddah

The Buddha said that the humanoid body is the most precious body we can acquire in these lower kingdoms. The reason is that the physical body of the humanoid is the entry way into the higher kingdoms.

The potential to become human(God) is trapped in the body of an animal. The body in this case, the body of the centaur(sagitarius), is symbolic of our mind. The horse has four legs which represent the four bodies of sin. And those legs are the bodies, the lunar bodies that we, as a psyche, stand on; we do everything based upon our four legs: physical body, vital energy, emotion, and thought but they are all animalistic.Our animal intellect reasons and justifies based in desire. If we want or envy something, we justify it with our animal mind and we call it a need.

This battle between the higher self(God-man) and the ego(lower animal self/the horse)is hidden in the symbol of saggitarius the half man half horse. This is a centaur. You see in a centaur the body of a beast,of an animal from which is emerging a man. The man is coming out of the animal but he is not a man, nor is he an animal, he is both, he is mixed. That is the problem we have now we are mixed.

"man is truth and falsehood strangely mixed"-Yehoshua
Reality

United States

#255 Apr 1, 2013
The person you say 'I love you' to every night, to whom you confide your deepest secrets, and see one another in the most vulnerable of states. This person becomes a complete stranger in your life.

How can you 'love' another person knowing that chances are they will end up being a stranger?

The things you wanted from a partner 10 years ago are completely different from what you want right now. What makes people think the things they want 10 years from now will be the same as today?
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#256 Apr 1, 2013
The moon in sagittarius,the sign that rules the 9th house of philosophical views,spiritual enlightenment and religion. It also governs 2nd marriages.Its the house that tells you about your spiritual side.
When you see the symbol of sagittarius,you see the Half-man,half-horse. Reprisenting the dual nature of man(higher self/lower self),just like its polar opposite sign Gemini the Twins,showing you mans twin nature in its symbolism.

"Man is truth and falsehood strangely mixed"-Yehoshua

Just because we may be wired to not be monogomous,doesnt mean we cant be faithfull.

An old cherokee told his grandson,"my son,there is a battle between two wolves inside us all.

One is evil.It is anger,jealousy,greed,resentmen t,inferiority,lies and ego.The other is good.It is joy,peace,love,hope,humility,k indness,empathy,&truth "

The boy thought about it,and asked,"Grandfather,which wolf wins?'

The old man replied quietly,"The one you feed"

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#257 Apr 1, 2013
cookies wrote:
<quoted text>because even they admit lol...you all do it ....eventually
That's not true. I'd imagine you haven't even talked with .0000000001 percent of men.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#258 Apr 1, 2013
friendlybanter wrote:
Yes I think it is unnatural to sleep with one person for 40 years. I think it is natural for people to wonder, to experiment..both men and women. I think both sexes are naturall not mongamous.
Are you a woman and if you feel this way, please explain why?

I happen to feel that my woman is the total package. Do you not feel the same about your mate?

Maybe you're just not quality enough to get yourself someone that fits the total package and can satisfy you?
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#260 Apr 1, 2013
Now that we know our spiritual side,back to our physical/animal side,which most people operate.
http://scienceblog.com/community/older/2001/E...
Monogamy appears to be unnatural in the natural world

Obtaining accurate data about human infidelity is difficult because people lie about it, according to Lipton. But she said various studies indicate it is quite common, with 50 percent of men confessing to at least one affair and 30 percent to 50 percent of women admitting that behavior.

"Being monogamous is rare. If people want to do it they have to work at it," Lipton said. "It's similar to wanting to play the violin. People can love good music and aspire to play the violin. But most find it difficult and won't practice. Monogamy, like the violin, takes practice and diligence because there are so many temptations."

Monogamy was a cover story for society," said Lipton. "Kings still had many wives and concubines. Powerful men did not practiced monogamy and women probably didn't either."
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#261 Apr 1, 2013
"several physical traits in humans suggest that females, too, are inclined to have multiple sexual partners. Have you ever wondered why human sexual intercourse involves so much in and out, huffing and puffing? Most animals are quicker and quieter. One theory is that the bulbous human penis is designed to function like a plumber's friend, to dislodge the semen of previous males before introducing one's own. Semen, meanwhile, gets sticky and gelatinous, so as to adhere to the cervix and outlast the gyrations of the next male.

Women, too, will cheat, especially if (a) there is an opportunity to obtain serious material resources as a consequence, or (b) the potential third party is exceptionally attractive. At least, that's what females generally do, even in socially monogamous species. "
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#262 Apr 1, 2013
Out of 185 investigated indigenous societies untouched by Western civilization only 30 were monogamous
http://www.thefrisky.com/2011-09-01/mind-of-m...
Here’s what is natural: ferocious self-interest. Take, eat, rut. Organize in order to take more, eat more, rut more. This is the base line of all existence. All animals are compelled to survive and, if possible, thrive. In this context, monogamy is unnatural. The more sexual partners a male is exposed to, the better chance that he’ll fulfill the commands of his basic programming. A female also benefits from a variety of potential male suitors. She would get to pick and choose the superior genetic specimen for hot mating. What an unbelievably unsexy verb.“I’m going to mate your brains out.”

For evidence of man’s (and woman’s!) natural state, I will refer to all of the vice that plagues the world. The golden rule isn’t do unto others as you would have them do unto you. That’s more like the golden suggestion. No, the golden rule, the immutable law of the jungle, is do unto others before they do unto you. But what’s best about humanity is its penchant for the unnatural. It is what, ultimately, separates us from worms.
You know what’s unnatural? Mercy. Compassion. Art, which is just man vandalizing nature and making it more beautiful. Love is unnatural.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#263 Apr 1, 2013
Sex is in the air. The sun is now in Aries. This is the last day in the 1st Decan(10 days) of aries which is "the week of the child",governd by Mars.The next 10 days(decan)will be governd by the sun/Leo,and is known as "the week of the star".The word "April" means to "open up" or bud open. Lots of legs are open at this time of year.lol

in The 6th and 7th Books of Moses it says that:“In Aries, the sign of the Ram, the vegetables of earth obtain new vigor, the trees sap and females become better adapted to propagate the human species. In this sign the fecundity of all creatures is limited and regulated.”
London

Memphis, TN

#264 Apr 1, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
So easy = natural?
That's kind of ridiculous don't you think?
Natural is relative then??
Natural is absolutely relavent to nature. There are natural tendencies a person has which do not work in accordance to nature (environment) and the person must make adjustments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Americans Are TRAPPED in Racist USA. (fro... 3 min Unique2 29
why do white people hate muslims so much? (Apr '13) 4 min lol 39
Hands Off Assatta 4 min Aziya Shines 1
Dakota James and Allie Rae to be BLACKED by Fla... 9 min lol 4
RACISTS/TROLLS and their SADISTIC PERSONALITY D... 14 min ICANNOTBREATHE 8
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min red and right 1,155,463
Why are Black Christians Savage? 21 min audy17 97
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 27 min Ben YISRAEL 98,513
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Insect Trust 28,889
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 1 hr Sunshine 586