Satan

Jacksonville, FL

#2447 May 9, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Oooooooke oooooooke ooooooooke! I dress in drag, then go to gay clubs to find sexy men oooooke oooooke oooooooke!
I feel sorry for your wife.
She has no idea that she lays down with a flaming q ueer, like you.
Smgdh...
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#2451 May 9, 2013
Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for your wife.
She has no idea that she lays down with a flaming q ueer, like you.
Smgdh...
So says the black lipstick wearing punk that *blushes* at other females on here.What h0mo does that?Go back to your heavy metal thread where you blendin with the pink koolaide hair dye colored crkkers that pearce they n1pples and wear black lip stick.Marilyn Manson looking fruit cake weirdo.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#2452 May 9, 2013
The usual fck boys at work.Yall h03 n//ggaz get a hobby for real.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#2453 May 9, 2013
and they wonder why for years on this forum,the women they have crushes on diss them,and choose me.Jealous h0e n//ggaz for real.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#2454 May 9, 2013
lol.Crkkers fight like h0es.

this cat caught his wife laid up at the park.lol
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#2456 May 10, 2013
They always say you find what you looking for.

bestman at the wedding fckng his homie wife
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#2457 May 10, 2013
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#2458 May 10, 2013
Venus the planet of love/lust just entered Gemini the twins yesterday,and so is the moon.
http://cdn.tss.uproxx.com/TSS/wp-content/uplo...

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images...

http://www.hiphoplead.com/wp-content/uploads/...
http://www.mumblur.com/media/models/296/ori/0...

Studies show humans are wired for multiple partners,but are able to have short term(flings)or long term relationships.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#2460 May 13, 2013
"This seeking to relate to others is nothing but escapism. Even the smallest baby tries to find something to do; if nothing else, then he will suck his own big toes on his feet. It is an absolutely futile activity, nothing can come out of it, but it is engagement. He is doing something. You will see in the stations, in the airports, small boys and girls carrying their teddy bears; they cannot sleep without them. Darkness makes their loneliness even more dangerous. The teddy bear is a great protection; somebody is with them.

And your God is nothing but a teddy bear for grown-ups"-Osho
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#2461 May 13, 2013
"Pleasure is not and cannot be the goal of life. The second word to be understood is happiness. Happiness is psychological, pleasure is physiological. Happiness is a little better, a little more refined, a little higher, but not very much different from pleasure. You can say that pleasure is a lower kind of happiness and happiness is a little higher kind of pleasure -- two sides of the same coin.The husband says to the wife, "I love you," but in reality he simply uses her. The wife says she loves the husband, but she is simply using him. The husband may be using her as a sexual object and the wife may be using him as a financial security. Pleasure makes everybody cunning, deceptive. "--Osho the zen master
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#2462 May 16, 2013
so many flavors to choose from

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#2463 May 16, 2013
910disaster wrote:
Everytime I think Im out, you pull me back in! lol
<quoted text>
Now back to this one... http://philosophy.lander.edu/ethics/egoism.ht...
My main issue is that the link is about EGOISM
Yes the link is about egoism which is what we've been talking about the entire time! Egoism is the view that people always act in their own self interest no matter what like cap was saying..Now..you can have an issue all you want, but it still won't change the fact that you were incorrect..the whole purpose of the link was to explain this view or theory that you and cap were following is incorrect..it explains it in the abstract which you obviously glossed over.. "Abstract: Psychological egoism, the view that people act solely in their own interest, is defined and shown not to be a meaningful ethical philosophy."
Furthermore this also proves that your beliefs that everyone is selfish and everything we do is selfish or is acted out of our own self interest ALL the time is nothing more than a personal view of human nature..I've already said pages ago that it ultimately boils down to our own view of the world and human nature..Not everything we do is selfish and this link goes through all the reasons why...
910disaster wrote:
...although self interest is mentioned several times, it is various forms of egoism that is being discussed... This site doesnt prove or disprove your point about self interest being good, instead the site concludes (ALMOST like your other link) that the theory cant be tested. They use terms like "empty fact", "tautology" or "trivially true statement" but not once do they call self interest a positive attribute.
The link makes it clear that you have been using the term selfish incorrectly.. when it says:
"II. By way of clarification of relevant terms, James Rachels, among others, points out common confusion concerning selfishness and self-interest.

Actions in self-interest are not necessarily selfish actions. For example, it is in your self-interest to obey the law, to exercise, and to enroll in college, but no one would claim that it is selfish for you to do so.

Actions in self-interest and actions for the interest of others are not exclusive categories of action. That is, it is false that every action is done from either self-interest or other-regarding motives. Some people smoke or eat too much, and these actions are not clearly in either category of actions.

Actions in self-interest are not necessarily incompatible with the interest of others. For example, it is in your self-interest for everyone to be happy (cf., Adam Smith's "unseen hand"). If you are to help others, you must first be in a position to do so. I.e., in many instances, you have to help yourself first to obtain the knowledge of how to help others."
910disaster wrote:
Further more, this is on an EDU site. Its obviously meant to teach and is focused on the definitions of different forms of egoism. They DO NOT draw a conclusion or give an opinion either way. This is something the philosophy students will use to study for a vocab test.
Actually you're wrong yet again..the link does in fact draw a conclusion in the abstract and no it does not give an opinion nor is it for a vocab test lolol..smh oh wow..smh..

Level 6

The Sequel

#2466 May 16, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, no they dont have more "clout". lol
Merriam Webster dictionaries have been around since the 1800's. They are ever changing and keep up with the times. No amount of opinionated writers will change that. These same writers also can not change the definition of a synonym. Your opinion doesnt change the fact that selfish and self interested are synonyms.
I have found a hole in my argument. You keep missing it tho,you keep debating in circles and are still wrong...if you want help, I'd be happy to share :)
and merriam webster with all of the definitions in the world still does not prove self interest and selfishness are the exact same thing and never will..you weren't saying that when you posted someone's opinions regarding human nature and the fact that we are all selfish no matter what..
synonym simply means similar NOT the exact same..so you're still wrong...we use all kinds of words interchangeably everyday in common vernacular and incorrectly so it's not saying much..and they do have more "clout"...a dictionary only gives the word meaning..it does not always go into detail about the overall context of the word, one or two examples aren't enough..this is why scholars, psychologists, etc have spent decades debating the difference between the two..this is why whole books have been written on self interest and selfishness..

Level 6

The Sequel

#2467 May 16, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Soo...merriam webster is misusing the word? Are they wrong and outdated too?
I was actually speaking on selfishness and altruism at that point not the definition of self interest and selfishness which merriam webster still doesn't prove nor say that they are the exact same..and it never will because they aren't..

Level 6

The Sequel

#2468 May 16, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
syn·o·nym noun \&#712;si-n&#601;- &#716;nim\
Definition of SYNONYM
1: one of two or more words or expressions of the same language that have the same or nearly the same meaning in some or all senses
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/syn...
Any proposed holes have been closed, you all refuse to see it.
and in this case "nearly the same" is to be considered..nearly is just another word for always and as i said always doesn't count..your holes are still gaping wide and will always remain as your logic is completely flawed and will remain so..

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2469 May 16, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I was actually speaking on selfishness and altruism at that point not the definition of self interest and selfishness which merriam webster still doesn't prove nor say that they are the exact same..and it never will because they aren't..
No JAZ!
You will not pull me back into this thread!
Even tho Im here now....lmao!
You took too long. I lost interest.
I have another mission.
Busy harassing tamale. Such fun!
Aww...dammit, ok...one last point. I already posted the definition of synonyms that states SAME or NEARLY THE SAME...si & selfish are synonyms...case closed.
Now! On to start some shyt!!!

Level 6

The Sequel

#2470 May 16, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
and merriam webster with all of the definitions in the world still does not prove self interest and selfishness are the exact same thing and never will..you weren't saying that when you posted someone's opinions regarding human nature and the fact that we are all selfish no matter what..
synonym simply means similar NOT the exact same..so you're still wrong...we use all kinds of words interchangeably everyday in common vernacular and incorrectly so it's not saying much..and they do have more "clout"...a dictionary only gives the word meaning..it does not always go into detail about the overall context of the word, one or two examples aren't enough..this is why scholars, psychologists, etc have spent decades debating the difference between the two..this is why whole books have been written on self interest and selfishness..
or should i say philosophers as well...

Level 6

The Sequel

#2471 May 16, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>and in this case "nearly the same" is to be considered..nearly is just another word for always and as i said always doesn't count..your holes are still gaping wide and will always remain as your logic is completely flawed and will remain so..
not "always", but almost..

Level 6

The Sequel

#2473 May 16, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
No JAZ!
You will not pull me back into this thread!
Even tho Im here now....lmao!
You took too long. I lost interest.
I have another mission.
Busy harassing tamale. Such fun!
Aww...dammit, ok...one last point. I already posted the definition of synonyms that states SAME or NEARLY THE SAME...si & selfish are synonyms...case closed.
Now! On to start some shyt!!!
Idk why this didn't see this an hour ago..

Anyway it doesn't matter..I already proved my point..nearly is simply another word for almost and like I said almost doesn't count..case closed..lol : D
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#2474 May 16, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Idk why this didn't see this an hour ago..
Anyway it doesn't matter..I already proved my point..nearly is simply another word for almost and like I said almost doesn't count..case closed..lol : D
And experience is still the best teacher ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do racist win a debate? DELETE YOUR RESPONSE 3 min appropriate 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,193,080
Average BM wants to "PREY ON & LIVE OFF WOMEN"! 10 min SadButTrue 9
Who put the Chinese in black communities? 15 min Anonymous 62
Are blk people ignoring your post? No, topix h... 16 min Invisible 1
Black and white women please read.. 19 min ProudTwink 48
Why is every thread exposing BIG KNOB deleted? 23 min Cyprus Thrill 2
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 32 min Carly HI YAH 110,164
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 47 min trollslayer 31,247
People Should stop mixing 1 hr KIP 27