Is MONOGOMY Unatural??

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2420 May 3, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
we don't need science to prove ppl are selfish because we already understand that..I did not say ppl were selfish i simply stated and proved that there is a such thing as true altruism and not everything ppl do is selfish nor should everything we do, even simply petty things that you and cap like to mention, be considered selfish..

And this I posted and proved that even altruism has selfish roots. Like I said, you find a link...i find a link. There is always a counter view available. Especially on this topic.
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
furthermore it's an attempt to oversimplify human nature and we as humans are very complex..everyone has been selfish at one time or another, but in order to consider someone a selfish person IMO that would mean that one would have to have selfishness stand out more than any other part of their personalty and this isn't the case for everybody..
You dont have to tell me about the complexity of humans. Do I really need to say it again?!! VARIABLES!!!!!
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
i will say it again, it is a scientific fact that ppl are not innately selfish and studies show that selfish ppl are that way because of their child rearing and i showed proof of that. I also posted a study showing children being altruistic WITHOUT parents in the room and proving that we aren't innately selfish.
I think I read here somewhere that your a GOD fearing woman? The bible teaches are naturally selfish, its human nature.:)
Did you miss my study about kids and how they are actually selfish?
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I also showed you a study which explained that although ppl are more likely to act selfishly the more decision time they're given the overwhelming majority STILL gave. I posted several studies that prove you're wrong and you did not reply to the last links i posted on altruism..
If they still gave, theres a personal motive. Link provided already that explains how altruism is a myth, always selfish or self interested. I missed some of your links? Where? I will go back. Some of them I would skip over as soon as I saw "blog" or "opinion" in the link. Some of your others I couldnt open so I couldnt comment. I will have to check when I get home.

Level 6

Location hidden

#2421 May 3, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
they are not the same and you can hunt down and search through every dictionary that exists on the net you will never be able to find that the two are the same thing...give it up you're wrong and i'm sure all of these have more "clout" than what you think.. lol..
http://www.activistpost.com/2012/02/line-betw...
http://www.studymafia.com/what-is-the-differe...
http://philosophy.lander.edu/ethics/egoism.ht...
http://www.presspublications.com/opinionscolu...
Actually, no they dont have more "clout". lol
Merriam Webster dictionaries have been around since the 1800's. They are ever changing and keep up with the times. No amount of opinionated writers will change that. These same writers also can not change the definition of a synonym. Your opinion doesnt change the fact that selfish and self interested are synonyms.
I have found a hole in my argument. You keep missing it tho,you keep debating in circles and are still wrong...if you want help, I'd be happy to share :)

Level 6

Location hidden

#2422 May 3, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
i actually posted several studies from DOCTORS, psychologists, biologists, etc that proved you were wrong and on top of that they were much more recent than what you originally posted, which was outdated...and as far as self interest being different from selfishness i didn't give you an opinion either i gave you facts..something many experts understand to be different, unlike yourself playing semantics and misusing the word selfish over and over..
Soo...merriam webster is misusing the word? Are they wrong and outdated too?

Level 6

Location hidden

#2423 May 3, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
pretty much and she wants to try and reduce them down to someone's opinion..her beliefs of psychological egoism have pretty much already been debunked...by experts..
"II. By way of clarification of relevant terms, James Rachels, among others, points out common confusion concerning selfishness and self-interest.
Actions in self-interest are not necessarily selfish actions. For example, it is in your self-interest to obey the law, to exercise, and to enroll in college, but no one would claim that it is selfish for you to do so.
Actions in self-interest and actions for the interest of others are not exclusive categories of action. That is, it is false that every action is done from either self-interest or other-regarding motives. Some people smoke or eat too much, and these actions are not clearly in either category of actions.
Actions in self-interest are not necessarily incompatible with the interest of others. For example, it is in your self-interest for everyone to be happy (cf., Adam Smith's "unseen hand"). If you are to help others, you must first be in a position to do so. I.e., in many instances, you have to help yourself first to obtain the knowledge of how to help others."
http://philosophy.lander.edu/ethics/egoism.ht...
and no this is not a blog and no this isn't someone's opinion!
I addressed this above
London

Powell, OH

#2424 May 3, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>We may not know the name brands or what not,but we have eyes to see if more flesh is being shown.In nature the best hunters are the ones that pick up on the subtle clues and go after their prey.Men being natural hunters/predators,the so-called "player" or alpha will pick up on that subtle cue, and he's usually right. Some women may make the mistake and try to dress provacative to outdo other women,but end up dissapointed when the men who approach treat them a certain way.
I get the point regarding provocative clothing and I agree that certain environments and clothing are meant for men (such as clubs or standing on a street corner) but again, not everything that shows skin is meant to be provocative. Do you consider a tank top provocative? What about shorts? I guarantee you women aren't dressing for men in the way you think. It is not necessary to dress for men. If you were a woman you'd know this.

Also there are a few on here who use the alphas/beta a lot ..You being one of them. I think you are not separating animals and humans where you should and this is where you are going astray. Humans are not animals however they do share some basics to life which can be compared but because they aren't animals you must separate when the human begins to act like a human (you can only compare like items/subjects..you can't compare what is different). Basically, you are comparing where you should contrast instead.

You are also using the word prey in order to then compare women to prey. Do you know what prey is? Women aren't prey and nowhere in nature are females hunted as prey. That is not natural nor alpha.

Also you have a very limited view of motives because you seem to view everything from a selfish angle coupled with limited understanding. These things have limited your understanding of humans.

Example: " Men being natural hunters/predators,the so-called "player" or alpha will pick up on that subtle cue, and he's usually right"

What?? Men being natural hunter/predators (which isn't true) was NOT meant to apply for women. It was meant for competing of resources needed to survive and grow. This is not something meant for women because women aren't prey. If you view women as prey it means you are doing so because you can't compete for them or other resources. Omega males are the only males in society who can't compete. They are bad for society which is why they are usually limited in movement.

Omega males aren't "playas". They are untrustworthy, foolish and very desperate for women. They also tend to have sex drives they can't manage which is thought to be the root cause of their desperation for women. They will also quickly switch to men if they feel the need because their entire value is placed on sex. They have no other value to themselves.

In reference to alpha males, they are wanted by women because of their innate need to protect. They are the only true men in the world. Alpha males have the highest moral code of all men. They have a strong sense of right and wrong.

You need to do more research on this.
London

Powell, OH

#2426 May 3, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, no they dont have more "clout". lol
Merriam Webster dictionaries have been around since the 1800's. They are ever changing and keep up with the times. No amount of opinionated writers will change that. These same writers also can not change the definition of a synonym. Your opinion doesnt change the fact that selfish and self interested are synonyms.
I have found a hole in my argument. You keep missing it tho,you keep debating in circles and are still wrong...if you want help, I'd be happy to share :)
?? Synonyms are shared likes but not the same. And we've all found hole (s) in your "argument." You just refuse to admit that you are wrong.
London

Powell, OH

#2428 May 3, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
And you contradict yourself again.In the womens thread you was talking about so-called thugs and players being the alpha males.And that its the beta males always complaining about them.And seem to feel threatened by them.<quoted text>
Can you post that here?

Level 6

Location hidden

#2429 May 3, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>?? Synonyms are shared likes but not the same. And we've all found hole (s) in your "argument." You just refuse to admit that you are wrong.
syn·o·nym noun \&#712;si-n&#601;- &#716;nim\
Definition of SYNONYM
1: one of two or more words or expressions of the same language that have the same or nearly the same meaning in some or all senses
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/syn...
Any proposed holes have been closed, you all refuse to see it.
Cap Black

United States

#2430 May 3, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text> Can you post that here?
Like I'm gonna go sift back 30 pages.You don't recall saying it?
Cap Black

United States

#2431 May 3, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text> Can you post that here?
http://www.examiner.com/article/how-women-res...

If there is any "drawback" to being perceived as a Total Alpha Male, it would be that very few women will view you as "marriage material" or maintain a desire to remain in a long-term committed relationship with you because they will find the sexual attention you receive from other women to be too intimidating.

Your best chance for a long-term relationship would probably have to be an "open relationship" or something resembling a "swinger." Some women will remain faithful to you though, even though they know you are sexually satisfying other women. Have you ever met men who have never been married, and never have maintained a long-term monogamous relationship with any woman, but they have a number of children out of wedlock? More often than not, those men were perceived by women as Total Alpha Males.

Men tend to refer to these guys as "pimps" and "players." Women often refer to these men as "jerks" or "womanizers."
London

Memphis, TN

#2432 May 3, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Like I'm gonna go sift back 30 pages.You don't recall saying it?
No sir'ee bob. I did speak of beta, alpha, omega though.
London

Memphis, TN

#2433 May 3, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Actually youre wrong about this.I posted research to you showing you what most women consider "alpha males" are what they call players,jerks etc,they callthem jerks afterwards because those men fcked them left them pregnant and moved on.
Sir, this makes no sense. Why would women want to get fked and left when pregnant (of all times to be left, pregnant?)?? Do you see how flawed your reasoning is? Alpha males do not do such things. That is not an alpha. Are you seriously trying to spread this as alpha behavior? That is omega behavior-- not alpha.

Alphas dominate not because they like to have everyone cowering at their feet,..alphas dominate for unity, control and order. They do this so that there group survives (in nature with animals they leave to keep the pack together, to keep control, for the survival of their pack). If the bad boys and.or heinous women were in charge (and the black community tells us overall that non alpha males are the ones in "charge"), there would be chaos, divisions, and very little chance for survival. Hence the black community. The black community is used as an example of what happens when the alphas basically disappear.
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>

Usually players are considered the most attractive and smooth,they know women and know how to prey on them.
This is an unnatural thought process. Men are not put on this earth to prey on women (men aren't even put on earth to prey on other men).

Again, do you know the definition of prey?
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>

Thats why i used the word prey.Nature isnt emotional like you,the player is the animal in nature that fcks the most females and breeds the most.
Humans are NOT animals. There are similarities with humans and animals because both were given life and survival instincts but God put humans **above** animals by giving reasoning and logic etc. There is a distinct, wide line as a consequence between humans and animals. Simply put there is a point where humans stop acting/behaving like animals and are thus behaving as humans.

I don't deny there are guys with your mindset in the world. Clearly there are. What I'm saying to you, is that these males are not alphas. You are confused on what an alpha does and what it means. I assure you, alphas aren't on message boards.

Your mindset (or at least the mindset you purport to have) is a REDUCTION in human status. You are lowering yourself to an animal. This isn't complimentary to you sir.
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>

He leaves the beta males to clean up behind him and raise those kids(or what the player would call the "sucker n//gga")
SMH. You won't believe you are scum until God tells you.
London

Memphis, TN

#2434 May 3, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.examiner.com/article/how-women-res...
If there is any "drawback" to being perceived as a Total Alpha Male, it would be that very few women will view you as "marriage material" or maintain a desire to remain in a long-term committed relationship with you because they will find the sexual attention you receive from other women to be too intimidating.
Your best chance for a long-term relationship would probably have to be an "open relationship" or something resembling a "swinger." Some women will remain faithful to you though, even though they know you are sexually satisfying other women. Have you ever met men who have never been married, and never have maintained a long-term monogamous relationship with any woman, but they have a number of children out of wedlock? More often than not, those men were perceived by women as Total Alpha Males.
Men tend to refer to these guys as "pimps" and "players." Women often refer to these men as "jerks" or "womanizers."
Your resource for knowledge is bogus. You are following silliness sir. You have the potential to change your thought process because clearly you want to learn. Your problem is pride (you need to swallow it).

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2435 May 3, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>once again,you type a four page rebuttle like a women without addressing why where you dry snitching and yelling out her real legal name and you had nothing to do with the conversation?Explain that while you tuck your micro braids under your sleeping cap btch n//gga.You just wanted to run your dck suckes on line and make yourself seem important.what I mentioned was no secret,she posted that more than once on a thread so it was no secret.You on the other hand like a true sergeant mcgruff police @ss n//gga that are,had to mention her name.
So what was your reason for telling another man you'd throw panties at him again?lol
Explain this...

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#2437 May 3, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Explain this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kZC0j3ypHmoXX
explain why you said you'd throw your panties at another man? Officer Mcgruff is your new name btch n//gga. Why the fck you volunteer another poster you claim you was cool with,why you was slangin her name like police btch? Especially in a conversation you wasn't involved in,or had nothing to do with.Just stuck yoour dck suckers in it just becuz you a hoe n//ga. Mcgruff your new name.

http://www.columbuspolice.org/Units/srb/Graph...

http://www.vanburencountysheriff.com/mcgruff%...

"Take a bite outta crime"-officer Mcgruff

Capricorn Black

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#2442 May 7, 2013
I know this one women who acts like she's so in love with her boyfriend(a white dude),but behind his back she loves giving head to black men.Its a dirty game.lol
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#2443 May 8, 2013
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#2444 May 9, 2013
Yeah whoever judged the above is really clueless

best man fromhis wedding knocking down his wife

this guy found his girl in hand cuffs,lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

"God bless the dumb n//ggaz that trust these h0es"(R.I.P Tuapc)
Im like that big bro you never had that will tell you the raw truth.
Satan

Jacksonville, FL

#2445 May 9, 2013
Cap Black, I saw a thread you created about you coming out of the closet.
Kinda figured you were a homo, lool!

http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/TFJG7CV1SG1J4DP...
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#2446 May 9, 2013
Satan wrote:
Cap Black, I saw a thread you created about you coming out of the closet.
Kinda figured you were a homo, lool!
http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/TFJG7CV1SG1J4DP...
Go find somebody to play with p**sy fck boy.Confused sissy.One minute you worship lucifer,the next you believe in God.H0e n//ggaz play h0e games.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KIP: You're down with this, right? 4 min Paul 12
Christie Brinkley at 63 looks better than every... 7 min Smurf 8
Why do black men and white women worry about bl... 9 min Rich stars of the... 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min RoxLo 1,563,109
LOL Trump's Presidency Failing 10 min T-BOS 3
Blacks and scientific fact! 10 min Kip 6
Ugly monkeys: I am sorry to all the blacks I ha... 15 min Ugly monkeys 1
Buck beats 3 yo till he's good because he didn'... 16 min Kip 18
See how a shaved monkey looks 1 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 24
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr Black Rage 1,533