Cap Black

Roswell, GA

#2365 May 1, 2013
Lol.I feel you.I was just telling you other schools of thought since you said women dress for other women.Though one study from a link I posted said most of the women who cheated said "lack of communication" was the biggest reason.
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww hell naw!! What kind of bull is this! lol
I cant stand having to deal with my own pussi, I dont want another one. lmao
Nothing about a moist man is attractive. Of course, having a man that listens is preferred. I hate repeating myself. He would have to care or that would means he wouldnt give a shyt about me. And sensitive...does that include cryin n shyt? No bytch made men for me. Im good. lol
Cap Black

Roswell, GA

#2366 May 1, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
ok, you got me.:)
lol. I'm surprised so soon.:-)

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#2367 May 1, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Azz hanging out is on another ho level. lol
None of my freak dresses have azz cheeks visible....may have clevage but not the whole damn tidday. lol
Most women dont go out dressed to "sell" themselves. There is a difference between attention and the stroll.
The competion usually isnt about men...yall are the pawns. If I think i look better than her...but she thinks she looks better than me...whos gonna be the tie breaker? lol
i also see what your saying about women competing with themselves.i have some sisters,and they all model.they are vefy competative on how they dress,or who dresses the best.

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#2368 May 1, 2013
Soul_Electronica wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what it is...lol. I ignore that a lot.
Even when I'm with my brother, he's a gorgeous young man and it gets worse when he's around or they do rude sh!t. Like this one girl said "EXCUSE ME!" real nasty like and tried to walk in between us while we were talking. I was like ...WOW! It was a big azz room too. I just moved closer to my brother and she stumped around us, lol.
At lease I give compliments, I just say "Oh girl, your hair/dress/etc. is pretty" I mean damn! It's easier than being childish.
This is from ALL TYPES of women too.
did she say it with a A town accent? "Scur me".lol
London

Memphis, TN

#2369 May 1, 2013
Capricorn Black wrote:
<quoted text>i also see what your saying about women competing with themselves.i have some sisters,and they all model.they are vefy competative on how they dress,or who dresses the best.
Women dress more for themselves than for a man. Men, in general, aren't that difficult to "get" in terms of attention. If women were truly out here dressin for men at every given moment, you wouldn't see what you see on this street most days. Men look regardless. It simply does not matter.
PittsburghTexas

Pittsburgh, PA

#2370 May 1, 2013
DSGBoyzzzzz like GB still wildn out on these lameasses..

This shythole is at its lamest GB, move on nicca and quit simpin with these retards. Spread your wiz knowledge somewhere else where it's much needed.

RIP WLC Westside, You to God....
London

Memphis, TN

#2371 May 1, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Azz hanging out is on another ho level. lol
None of my freak dresses have azz cheeks visible....may have clevage but not the whole damn tidday. lol
Most women dont go out dressed to "sell" themselves. There is a difference between attention and the stroll.
The competion usually isnt about men...yall are the pawns. If I think i look better than her...but she thinks she looks better than me...whos gonna be the tie breaker? lol
I agree with most of your posts on this subject. Imo, women dress more for themselves than men and then dress more to outdo other women than men. I don't think men care a whole lot about clothes and fashion with women. They don't generally know what the heck we are wearing anyway. Women are the ones in to that sort of stuff- bags, shoes, head pieces etc. Sometime we just want to look cute and sometime we don't give a rats behind. lol.
London

Memphis, TN

#2372 May 1, 2013
I simply don't think women dress for men in that way. Yes, we want men of course but from my experience if a guy is attracted to you it won't much matter what you have on. If he's not attracted, it won't much matter.

I've been told men have xray anyway, so I think they even see past what we have on anyway. I don't think it too much matters. Of course if you are a shapely person it will show no matter what you wear for the most part anyway. It's difficult to hide curves.
Lls

Duluth, GA

#2373 May 1, 2013

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2375 May 2, 2013
London wrote:
I simply don't think women dress for men in that way. Yes, we want men of course but from my experience if a guy is attracted to you it won't much matter what you have on. If he's not attracted, it won't much matter.
I've been told men have xray anyway, so I think they even see past what we have on anyway. I don't think it too much matters. Of course if you are a shapely person it will show no matter what you wear for the most part anyway. It's difficult to hide curves.
True but we were speaking in the manner of provocative clothing. Also known as, thanks to Bey, the freakum dress. lol
I think even when in revealing clothing, it isnt for the men...or it isnt mostly for the men.

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#2376 May 2, 2013
So why you say I was right? That your initial reason is to catch the guys attention:-).
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
True but we were speaking in the manner of provocative clothing. Also known as, thanks to Bey, the freakum dress. lol
I think even when in revealing clothing, it isnt for the men...or it isnt mostly for the men.

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#2377 May 2, 2013
PittsburghTexas wrote:
This shythole is at its lamest GB, move on nicca and quit simpin with these retards. Spread your wiz knowledge somewhere else where it's much needed.
you already know how I get down with these clowns.What's good bro? Topix has fallen off since the old school days.Now trolls have become the head posters here.lol.I don't know,I guess I'm just used to this site,and there's still a handfull of good posters.

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2378 May 2, 2013
Capricorn Black wrote:
So why you say I was right? That your initial reason is to catch the guys attention:-). <quoted text>
Really wanna know?:)
Pastor

United States

#2379 May 2, 2013
PittsburghTexas wrote:
Everybody been telling this fckboy to move on but he don't have nothing to move on to. No life, no friends, no job.. Cap spend 24 hours a day here even try to find btches here. His ol lady don't even want him no more and another n33a is raisin his kids. Certified fruitcake.

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#2381 May 2, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Women dress more for themselves than for a man. Men, in general, aren't that difficult to "get" in terms of attention. If women were truly out here dressin for men at every given moment, you wouldn't see what you see on this street most days. Men look regardless. It simply does not matter.
k You can't deny women dress skimpy for men.just don't be surprised if you find a pirhana at the end of that hook.lol
ALERT

Brampton, Canada

#2386 May 2, 2013
If POLYGAMY WAS STILL PRATICED ,MOST GUY WOULD BE SINGLE ,CAUSE THE RICH GUY WOULD GET ALL THE GIRLS WHILE THE POOR ONES GET CLOSE TO NOTHING.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2388 May 2, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Thats whyi posted a study that said monogomy or marriage was created by beta males to even the playing feild.You still see wealthy people like Lil Wayne with a bunch of different baby mommas and lots of children.It will always be that way.And most men in a way are still practicing polygamy in secret.Many have multiple women on the side besides their main one.Females always outnumber males in nature.Some say polygamy was created by women.
you are a very smart man..this is EXACTLY what i try to tell other women..most if not all men cheat.Its ok i cheat too lol.. but forreal tho i think people should just switch to polymary

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2390 May 2, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
These h 9e n//ggaz was mad when they found out she flew to ATL to get prgnant by me(this while she married).They wana know what if feels like to be born alpha.they'll never experience it in this life.they can only see it through me.

;{)

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#2391 May 2, 2013
Yes it is.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#2392 May 2, 2013
I mean no its not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHY DO WHITES TEND TO STARE at BLACK PEOPLE (Aug '10) 5 min say it like it is 151
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,110,046
Was Jesus or Mohammed black ? 5 min African AE 234
Nicki Minaj and Rihanna are talentless bimbos. 6 min sassyntrashy 75
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 7 min KeepingItOneHundred 212
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 11 min YT Superiority 2,061
Byko: "Privilege" to be white? Not quite 14 min Jubilant Sleep 17
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 29 min dreamhunk 24,510
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 2 hr YT Superiority 637
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 2 hr Good-Vibes 226
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 4 hr Loulou 120,939
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••