Cap Black

United States

#2240 Apr 30, 2013
This n//gga contradicts himself and shows his true fck boy ways.He claims he not to worried about avatar pics yet he posts random photobucket pictures of himself all day.He been doin that g@y sh1t for years trying to find a wife.lol.Prince of Bellaire @ss n//gga.
Save me the long emotional cry baby posts.so called alpha n//ggaz don't btch about women like you do.
mayo

Paterson, NJ

#2241 Apr 30, 2013
Swade If Bossy cool like a sista why you dogging her out?

Shrugs

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#2242 Apr 30, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
This n//gga contradicts himself and shows his true fck boy ways.He claims he not to worried about avatar pics yet he posts random photobucket pictures of himself all day.He been doin that g@y sh1t for years trying to find a wife.lol.Prince of Bellaire @ss n//gga.
Save me the long emotional cry baby posts.so called alpha n//ggaz don't btch about women like you do.
Yo, cap, all we want to know is how much game you had to use for a chick with three kids by another man?

btw..stopping avoiding the question like a lil bytch. What do you do for a living besides coming on here everyday talking about zodiac signs and making women with three kids fall in love with you?

LOL!

Level 6

DC

#2243 Apr 30, 2013
mayo wrote:
<quoted text>Flying to ATL while married to see another man?
I think she was separated from her husband from what she told me. Even still, it's not hard to get a lonely single mother of kids to like you. He probably paid half for the ticket since Andrea wasn't making much money at the salon.

Level 6

DC

#2244 Apr 30, 2013
mayo wrote:
Shrugs
Dogging her out? I'm speaking facts. If dude wants to think a woman with three kids and lives at home with her parents is the cream of the crop, then go right ahead.
Cap Black

United States

#2245 Apr 30, 2013
mayo wrote:
Shrugs
cuz he a playa hatin fck boy.Always been a cry baby fck boy whining about women dissin him for bad boys or so called thugs.When its convenient she's a sista.But when its not,she's a h9e.these jelous hearted hoe n//gaz are easy to spot.
Sunset

United States

#2246 Apr 30, 2013
Aziya got more kids than Bossy. Aziya has 5+ I think I read somewhere that there were different dads too.

Level 6

DC

#2247 Apr 30, 2013
Thirsty lames niccas like Cap are the main niccas that get Catfished. How thirsty do you have to be to brag about a woman with three kids living five states away?

Come on Cap, don't disappear now. Tell us all about your how you snagged a woman with three kids.
Cap Black

United States

#2248 Apr 30, 2013
This kermit the frog @ss n//gga.No wonder most of our women look at clowns like that as weak.you have to buy p**sy.Cause you a p**ssy n//gga.

Level 6

DC

#2249 Apr 30, 2013
This nicca probably texting Bossy right now

"Babe, are the kids sleep"

"Yeah, what nicca?"

"Babe, they be's talking about you on topix and shyt. I still loves you though. You know how Pluto and Saturn is aligned, well that means we are meant to be together for life boo"

"CALM YO THIRSTY AZZ DOWN"

Level 6

DC

#2250 Apr 30, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>cuz he a playa hatin fck boy.Always been a cry baby fck boy whining about women dissin him for bad boys or so called thugs.When its convenient she's a sista.But when its not,she's a h9e.these jelous hearted hoe n//gaz are easy to spot.
HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU BRING IN? For some reason, I'm guessing you make $12 an hour, if that. You probably live in apartment with your baby moms.

Level 6

DC

#2251 Apr 30, 2013
Sunset wrote:
Aziya got more kids than Bossy. Aziya has 5+ I think I read somewhere that there were different dads too.
OH SHYT!!!!

LMAO!!

This Aziya chick has kids too. This lame nicca claiming two women with kids by another man?

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...damn this shyt keeps getting better and better. This nicca is CAPTAIN SAVE A HOE.
Cap Black

United States

#2252 Apr 30, 2013
You see when you get a cancer emotionally stirred they don't stop.lol.the most femanin sign in the zodiac.what's wrong now?you used to be so proud to repyour zodiac sign and even made some zodiac threads,but when its conveient you clown it. This is why you the most moody femanin crabby @ss btch n//gga on this forum.You and that Tony fck boy Touch.Both you h9e n//ggaz btch and whine about black women all day.Yet y'all claim to be "alpha" n//ggz.Y'all some alpha p**sy n//ggaz

http://m.youtube.com/watch... .

You know your name.
Cap Black

United States

#2253 Apr 30, 2013
You worried about the wrong thing.I ain't pay a dime.Fck n//ggaz like you will always wonder how real n//ggaz like me do sh1t.You show us how much of a femanin btch n//gga you are. No man who claims he's cool with a women would be callin her name out. She told me how you wanted her to come to texas to see you. She said she thought you was ugly,and felt bad you was adopted.She had a good heart.don't dog her out now when its convenient fck boy

n
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>I think she was separated from her husband from what she told me. Even still, it's not hard to get a lonely single mother of kids to like you. He probably paid half for the ticket since Andrea wasn't making much money at the salon.

Level 6

DC

#2254 Apr 30, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
You worried about the wrong thing.I ain't pay a dime.Fck n//ggaz like you will always wonder how real n//ggaz like me do sh1t.You show us how much of a femanin btch n//gga you are. No man who claims he's cool with a women would be callin her name out. She told me how you wanted her to come to texas to see you. She said she thought you was ugly,and felt bad you was adopted.She had a good heart.don't dog her out now when its convenient fck boy
n<quoted text>
A chick with three kids thought I was ugly? You can't imagine how man nights I lost sleep because of that..lol. Get your lame azz facts straight. i started talking to Andrea when I lived in Arizona, not Texas. We weren't even talking when I briefly moved back to Texas so try again.

Since you must have her on speed dial, ask her what we were talking about last January. If I was really trying to dog her out, I would tell everyone what she told me.

Dude, you go after single mothers with several kids and you call yourself a "playa"? You're a save a hoe.

Level 6

DC

#2255 Apr 30, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
You see when you get a cancer emotionally stirred they don't stop.lol.the most femanin sign in the zodiac.what's wrong now?you used to be so proud to repyour zodiac sign and even made some zodiac threads,but when its conveient you clown it. This is why you the most moody femanin crabby @ss btch n//gga on this forum.You and that Tony fck boy Touch.Both you h9e n//ggaz btch and whine about black women all day.Yet y'all claim to be "alpha" n//ggz.Y'all some alpha p**sy n//ggaz
http://m.youtube.com/watch... .
You know your name.
What other nicca on here talks about irrelevant shyt like zodiac as much as you do? Bossy probably figured out your broke azz couldn't do anything for her and her three kids and now you feel a certain type of way about it.

Are you and Bossy living together, or three years later you're still doing this long distance thing? See, a real boss could afford for her to stop working at that salon and move her and her three kids to his house. A real boss could afford that, but, you wouldn't know anything about that now would you.

Level 6

DC

#2256 Apr 30, 2013
this nicca is getting sensitve talking about his girl with three kids. lol, simp'n to the fullest. Nicca, you can NEVER talk about another nicca when you're lusting over single mother's with multiple kids.

Level 6

DC

#2257 Apr 30, 2013
Bossy probably has this nicca picking the kids up from school in his minivan hahahaa.

CAP'S LOGIC

"I GET WOMEN WITH THREE KIDS BY OTHER MEN AND EVERYONE IS JEALOUS OF ME"
Cap Black

United States

#2258 Apr 30, 2013
You a real dck in the booty @ss n//gga. All you can do is talk about her 3 kids and you act like this over one women.Your fruit cake @ss used to come in some of the other threads made by other women.We remember that one thread all the women where clowning your big forehead and you started crying. ApV and the rest where clowing you..No real so called alpha man you claim to be cry about why women dog you.All that money you claim to have and you still ain't married yet. I don't have to pop about how much money I make.If. showed you a pic of my childs mother,a fck boy like you wish you could wife a dime like that.Go head and Post a photobucket of you at the wal mart line,goofy @ss n//gga..
Swade wrote:
this nicca is getting sensitve talking about his girl with three kids. lol, simp'n to the fullest. Nicca, you can NEVER talk about another nicca when you're lusting over single mother's with multiple kids.
Cap Black

United States

#2259 Apr 30, 2013
I see you h9e n//gaz in the background.vamp,mr fruit cake anderson.Keep logging in and out and judgingpost like you said you do.Still won't change you a fck boy..Fck boy trolls done became the regular guys on topix.that's how much this place fell off.
Swade always been a homo emotional corn ball with femanin ways.His name Cornell even sound like corn ball.lol. That n//ga ota jamie fox fade with a 100k salary.gfoh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 min KIP 122,838
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min scirocco 1,207,958
Why do I attract so many light skin/mixed black... 5 min Inglewood92 15
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min Ben YISRAEL 112,819
Toussaint L'Ouverture 5 min Trouble 26
Chimp Out! Why is Maceo Whining when he hasn't ... 8 min SBT 1
Do these Women look Better than Halle Berry ?? (Jan '13) 9 min SBT 31
Why shouldn't Blacks separate TOTALLY from Whites? 12 min Labor 36
What the hell is going on with black men? 25 min SadButTrue 56
A Bunch of Happy Black Women with Smiles on the... 2 hr blackFlower 43