Is MONOGOMY Unatural??
Cap Black

United States

#2138 Apr 30, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
What gets you angry is when someone doesn't agree with your views. That IS stupidity. So, really you are angry with yourself. Personal attacks during an argument?? Seriously, you make yourself look very foolish and butch when you do this. You are extremely embarrassing. If you can't handle yourself, stop butting in.
The rest of your post I will ignore because I simply don't agree with you. I've posted the links.
I guess you was acting like an aggressive butch in heat here..

London--" lol ! I must admit Tiki is fine. lol.(if I were a blond woman I'd screw him too-hehe)

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2139 Apr 30, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were a fact, there would be no debate about it.
wha?...If that were true...the same would apply to what Jaz called scientific facts. Are you saying that her views and "facts" are also false because we are debating it? You're looney.
London wrote:
<quoted text>
There are "scientific" studies and facts which dispute your facts.
But you said if it were a fact we wouldnt be debating it! lmao.
ugh...I have posted scientific studies, articles from DOCTORS (not blogs or opinion columns) and authentic definitions from reputable sources that dispute what you 2 nuts are saying. Pay attention.
London wrote:
<quoted text>
I've posted links and so has Jaz.
Are you trying to say I have not?
Someone hasnt been paying attention!
ALMOST every post from me has a link that backs up my claim. Reputable sources. PAY ATTENTION!
London

Powell, OH

#2141 Apr 30, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
London--" lol ! I must admit Tiki is fine. lol.(if I were a blond woman I'd screw him too-hehe)
As you can see,Londons first animal impulse when she sees a man she finds sexually attractive is to "screw" him.But she doesn't have to act on those natural impulses.She can rise above them.Women act like men when they find a man sexy.alpha men know they just as dirty(just sneakier)
lol. well there are always exceptions :)
London

Powell, OH

#2142 Apr 30, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you was acting like an aggressive butch in heat here..
Just talking smack. I wouldn't have simply "screwed" him without good cause to. However he does make my heart go pitter patter though. So goodness knows what would happen if I actually met him (I'd probably pass out..lol)...lol.
London

Powell, OH

#2143 Apr 30, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
Why you think women call it wearing they "freakum dress"? They know what they doing.
To cause attention...not to necessarily get sex. Women don't have to do much to get sex. Not much at all. Sometime we do things just to get attention to make our man jealous. That's what the song was about.
London

Powell, OH

#2144 Apr 30, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
In the definition of self interest, there is definition #1 and definition #2.
You are accepting #1 and arguing as if that is the only meaning...its not. PERIOD.
Its because of definition #2 that the two words are more alike than different.
No ma'am. I'm accepting both definitions. Self interest is normal. Self interest even expands to what is outside of the "self" ..It goes further to the future, hope, ideas, etc.

Selfishness never expands because it is an EXAGGERATION of the self. It NEVER leaves the **self**, which is what makes it so bad to begin with.

Level 6

Location hidden

#2145 Apr 30, 2013
self·ish adjective \&#712;sel-fish\
Definition of SELFISH- PAY ATTENTION TO DEFINITION # 2!!
1: concerned excessively or exclusively with oneself : seeking or concentrating on one's own advantage, pleasure, or well-being without regard for others
2: arising from concern with one's own welfare or advantage in disregard of others <a selfish act>
3: being an actively replicating repetitive sequence of nucleic acid that serves no known function <selfish DNA>; also : being genetic material solely concerned with its own replication <selfish genes>
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sel...

self–in·ter·est noun \-&#712;in-t(&#601;-)r &#601;st; -&#712;in-t&#601;- &#716;rest,-&#716;tres t; -&#712;in-t&#601;rst\
Definition of SELF-INTEREST
1: a concern for one's own advantage and well-being <acted out of self–interest and fear>
2: one's own interest or advantage <self–interest requires that we be generous in foreign aid>
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sel...

Who in here still cant see? Do I need to put them together?
2: arising from concern with one's own welfare or advantage in disregard of others <a selfish act>
1: a concern for one's own advantage and well-being <acted out of self–interest and fear>
Want a sentence? The senator voted against gay marriage in his own self interest.
Do you need to see that it is also defined as "at the expense of others" or "with disregard to". I posted that earlier but if needed I can post again.

Synonyms of self interest
egocentricity, egocentrism, egomania, egotism, narcissism, navel-gazing, self-absorption, self-centeredness, self-concern, self-interest, self-involvement, selfishness, selfness, self-preoccupation, self-regard

Anonyms (do I need to define this too?) of self interest
altruism, generosity, magnanimity, self-sacrifice; detachment, disinterestedness, fairness, impartiality, neutrality, objectivity; self-flagellation; self-annihilation, self-immolation

Level 6

Location hidden

#2146 Apr 30, 2013
*Antonyms
Typing too fast.
London

Powell, OH

#2147 Apr 30, 2013
I'll come back later.
Cap Black

United States

#2148 Apr 30, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
To cause attention...not to necessarily get sex. Women don't have to do much to get sex. Not much at all. Sometime we do things just to get attention to make our man jealous. That's what the song was about.
You want that attention for a reason.And the playas pick up on it and go for the kill.Some women don't realize how they dress tells you about yourself.I'm gonna teach my daughter if she wants to dress like a h0e don't be surprised if you attract certain type of men. She's gonna have a daddy to show her the game.Lots of women lack fathers these days and you can see it on how they act.

Level 6

Location hidden

#2149 Apr 30, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
No ma'am. I'm accepting both definitions. Self interest is normal. Self interest even expands to what is outside of the "self" ..It goes further to the future, hope, ideas, etc.
smh.
I think you've given the term self interest some type of GOD complex.
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Selfishness never expands because it is an EXAGGERATION of the self. It NEVER leaves the **self**, which is what makes it so bad to begin with.
I have already posted how helping others...charity, is considered selfish. How is that not expansion, as you put it?
Searching for "enlightenment" could even be considered selfish.
If its the "self" aspect you're harping on, self interest is always about self, hence the name. Both words have the ability to have a positive or negative effect on others.
Cap Black

United States

#2150 Apr 30, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Just talking smack. I wouldn't have simply "screwed" him without good cause to. However he does make my heart go pitter patter though. So goodness knows what would happen if I actually met him (I'd probably pass out..lol)...lol.
lol.At least you're honest. You'd be giving him dome on the first night.

"If man are all dogs
Then what do you call brauds?
Felines in heat,meowing for some yarn balls"-Andre 3000
Cap Black

United States

#2151 Apr 30, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. well there are always exceptions :)
See,here you admit there are certain types of men you find so attractive,your first animal impulse is to "screw" him(like you said abouut Tiki).That's the guy you'd cheat on your man with if you had the oppertunity and could get away with it.Especially if you and your man where having "problems".For some women that could mean just an arguement in the morning.lol
Cap Black

United States

#2152 Apr 30, 2013
In astrology,a womens mars sign will tell you what type of guy she finds sexually attractive and push her lust buttons.That and her 5th house(sex for pleasure without sttrings attached)will tell you what type of guy shell cheat on you with(if she does)
Cap Black

United States

#2153 Apr 30, 2013
Mars in her chart tells how a women expresses her masculine energy.women can be just as sexually agressive and lustfull.(both men and women have masculine/femanin energy).That's why some women "wear the pants" in some relationshps with men.Her mars dominates his and his venus.If you understand metaphysics,you know what I'm talkin bout.
Cap Black

United States

#2154 Apr 30, 2013
Remember in the bible stpry,Potiphers wife was trying to sleep with the slave Joseph because he was "very handsome"(according to the story).This women is married to the pharaoh/king,but was willing to risk it all because she wanted to sleep with a slave she found attractive.she lied to try to save her life and said that Joseph tried to rape her when it was the other way around.He refused her advances.
Cap Black

United States

#2155 Apr 30, 2013
If you wasin the "A: town like iwas during them Freaknic black college spring break days,you would know.Those women where actin buck wild away from home and away from their boyfriends back home.Sleeping with as many mn as possible,some of them having sex in public gettin filmed by a crowd of fellas.Humans can act like animals when in the right environment.
Cap Black

United States

#2156 Apr 30, 2013
Women are magnetic and men are electric.if a women is tired of attracting certain men she need to look at her self.
Martial artist,yogis etc know there are certain times of the day when the masculine or femanin energy is stronger.
http://www.energyenhancement.org/chakras/fant...

A woman's energetic signature is magnetic, where as a man's is electric. The magnetic centre is the thriving hub of activity, the strong pull of a woman's magnetic field that holds the Web of Life in place. There would be no Web of Life, no interconnectedness without the feminine principle, without women.
As the earth revolves between midday and midnight the current flows towards the sun, but during the other half of its revolution between midnight and midday the current (also sweeping towards the sun) will flow in the opposite direction. Man is a microcosm of the macrocosm and this process is similarly reflected in his system. Therefore his energy currents also alternate between his polarities; north-south, east-west. These energy currents are in fact the breath.

This is the reason why the breath is of vital importance, and we deal with this in greater detail later in the book. At various times the breath predominates through one nostril or the other.

The alternation of the breath in this way produces the change of direction in the flow of energy currents and the revolution of the chakras.

The flow of tattwic tides in the human system corresponds to the flow of tattwic tides in the universal system. This is the basis of the hermetic adage 'As above so below'. The flow of tattwas in the universal system manifests as the planetary influences, the signs of the zodiac and as the seasons. Within the human system too there are seasons, solar and lunar cycles and zodiacal changes in a corresponding pattern. Thus the outer and the inner life reflect each other. The tattwic tides are the working out of the periodic or cyclic law in manifestation. All manifestation is a vibration between poles as we have seen in Chapter One. The actual rhythms, the detailed courses of the flow of the energies, and the different levels at which they flow are the tattwic tides.
The direction in which one faces or sleeps, the colours one wears or uses at different times, and in fact every activity in life, is subject to the flow of the tattwa
Cap Black

United States

#2157 Apr 30, 2013
You see these hoe n//gaz on topix such as cry baby swade and Tony fckboy Touch, always crying and btching about how women sh1t on them for thu
Thugs.Yet they claim to be alpha males.alpha males don't btch and complain about women. That's why you see them hangin around all women thread.them hoe n//gaz where tampons too.
Cap Black

United States

#2158 Apr 30, 2013
Tony fck boy touch.I know you see my post p**sy n//gga.beat the fck out one you h9e n//ggaz for real.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min Fact 47,820
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min FYVM 1,417,707
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 48 min Go Blue Forever 221
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 50 min Go Blue Forever 1
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 1 hr Michel Montvert 35,099
What color was the first man on earth? (Nov '07) 1 hr Phoenix Ascended 869
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 1 hr kuda 260
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr Michel Montvert 409
The Real Clintons 1 hr Michel Montvert 59
FREE RIDDIMS DOWNLOADS (Riddims from the year 1... (Jan '13) 13 hr Oh No You Di-nt 59
Obama finally decides to put golfing aside to v... 13 hr Redefined 53
More from around the web