Do Black women like Spanish men?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#146 Jan 16, 2010
I wonder if Spanish (Iberian) men are good in bed? Just curious.:)

Location hidden

#147 Jan 21, 2010
gsuman918 wrote:
That is not true! We do not have many Black Africans in my country so I guess we never developed the animosity that I see in Georgia, that is ggod to hear though! My American friends told me not to go for a black girl becasue they probably wouldn't find me attractive they said that they only date black men (from what I have seen this is very true I have not seen many white guy/black girl couples)
I'm sure you are attractive aren't you!
Brooke

Deerfield, NH

#148 Jan 29, 2010
Jocey Joce wrote:
I wonder if Spanish (Iberian) men are good in bed? Just curious.:)
Well, black guys and spanish guys are alike in that they are both charming, aggressive and flirtatious with a woman they like. I think spainish guys are more possesive and old-fashioned and I like latino men because they seem more passionte and lusty compared to black men. And no offense to any black guys but latino men seemed to make flirting a perfected art form and black men just have game. Both work on women but they are completley different. I love the accent so I'm bias lol ;)
Katie

Decatur, AL

#149 Feb 3, 2010
This guy must be a reject. Hates all black women because someone turned him down. Calling black women names. People are free to date who they want and when they want. Get a life dude! As for black women dating a Spanish man. I think there are plenty of black women that would date a Spanish man. I have. It was a wonderful experience. He was a true gentleman unlike some rude black men who want to curse and call women out of their names which is totally disrespectful and not classy at all and a major turn off. So Spanish men, your gain their loss!
brown sugar

Sterling Heights, MI

#150 Feb 12, 2010
I find that non-black men treat black women with respect more so than black men which is a crime shame.BLACK MEN ARE THE ONLY RACE OF MEN THAT PUT THEIR BLACK WOMEN DOWN!!!
brown sugar

Sterling Heights, MI

#151 Feb 12, 2010
sO I don't waste my times looking for the prefect black man. I want the perfect man who will treat me liked a queen! so if that man happen to be latin then so be it.
brown sugar

Sterling Heights, MI

#152 Feb 12, 2010
So to my beautiful black sista stop wasting your time, waiting on a black man who don't want you,and get with the non-BLACK MEN WHO WILL LOVE YOU SO MUCH BETTER.

“Daughter Of Muhammad”

Since: Jan 10

Al-Hubb Jameel

#153 Feb 12, 2010
gsuman918 wrote:
I am originally from Cartagena, Spain and the moment I moved to Georgia the first thing I noticed was the beauty of black women, thier exotic features were so attractive to me. I have typical Mediterranean features (dark hair, skin that tans easily, hazel eyes) Would many black women find this attractive? I notice that not too many of the white people here date blacks so I have been dismayed by that. I would really appreciate people's opinons.
Awwww.. that was sweet to say... I think guys from Spain are hot.. I have a thing for the way you guys express yourselves... plus I think the culture is pretty cool...

Since: Jun 09

Nairobi, Kenya

#154 Feb 12, 2010
I could dig Antonio Banderas, Sexy I say, that is If I wasnt married and a younger Denzel or Omari Hardwicq look alike wasnt around, lol
ironboya79

Columbus, OH

#155 Feb 15, 2010
I'm hispanic and married to a very beautiful,smart black woman who i consider my best friend and Honor to be her husband. So my advice to you gsuman
918, is to go out and talk to black women. Never hurts to try and find out for yourself
Diyanna

Belgium

#156 Feb 16, 2010
I'm a Black women and I would definitely date a spanish guy, they look so romantic but spicy in the mean time, I'm going to live in Barcelona so is it current in Spain?

“From the mind of a...”

Since: Jan 10

"STRONG Black sista!"

#157 Feb 16, 2010
Well, You said "spanish" specifically, and I haven't personally seen many spanish guys around, but Latin guys in general are pretty sexy to me... The dark hair, nice eyes, and brown skin is a definite turn on!
wowo

Lakeland, FL

#159 Feb 19, 2010
im a black male and to be honest thats many black womens ideal man. hope this helped
Mandingo Warrior

Austin, TX

#160 Feb 19, 2010
wowo wrote:
im a black male and to be honest thats many black womens ideal man. hope this helped
Thank you brotha. WTF is wrong with these Sistahs!?!? For real... siding with these Beaners and even Crackas. Traitor Bytches!

Location hidden

#161 Feb 20, 2010
Mandingo Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you brotha. WTF is wrong with these Sistahs!?!? For real... siding with these Beaners and even Crackas. Traitor Bytches!
Lol! Grow up!
leave me alone

Santa Clarita, CA

#162 Feb 28, 2010
it all depends what he is. but actually I don't care to know now.

“"Checkin things out"”

Level 2

Since: Aug 09

Fair Fax Va.

#163 Feb 28, 2010
My boyfriend is Hispanic and he is the sexiest most passionate man I have ever dated.
hot4spanish

United States

#164 Mar 1, 2010
gsuman918 wrote:
I am originally from Cartagena, Spain and the moment I moved to Georgia the first thing I noticed was the beauty of black women, thier exotic features were so attractive to me. I have typical Mediterranean features (dark hair, skin that tans easily, hazel eyes) Would many black women find this attractive? I notice that not too many of the white people here date blacks so I have been dismayed by that. I would really appreciate people's opinons.
I love spanish men they are sensitive to a woman's needs and caress u how u want take their time and they don't stop till the woman is SATISFIED! Maybe u brothers can learn a thing or too besides being a THUG going nowhere.
heyItsLaMUca

United States

#166 Mar 1, 2010
Booscilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Just married a Peruano. Caramba!! I wished I would have been with latino in my earlier years. He is very romantic, loving, caring, 52yrs old and very potent. no limp d*** at all. a great feeling to wake up with a 'poke' like I'm in bed with a young man.
Love the language when making love. I know some spanish. just to hear it during sex enhances everything about the love making, and the grand finale.
I am 51 (as of New Year's day). Black men are not so romantic. Many maybe holding, but can use a few lessons on how to use it. Most of their attention is on making themselves feel great. Somehow they feel this satisfies us to see them enjoying. The woman is totally left out of the pleasure.
With spanish men, they aim to please before they finish. They may not even finish if they can't bring you with them... so there you go. i appreciate my spaniard. He's grrreeaaatttt!!!!
Congratulations Booscilla! I wish you bliss, humor and peace in your life.
Una Peruana =)
heyItsLaMUca

United States

#167 Mar 1, 2010
To Booscilla: Ooo and the last part--he is not a Spaniard as someone else already mentioned :).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Incognito4Ever 1,347,777
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 10 min Moses 130,763
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 25 min Moses 40,178
The occupation ends in 349 days. 33 min Larry 6
the white race will always be the master race!! 38 min Inferior Whitey 2
Non-whites Realizing It was Mistake to help Whi... 47 min Inferior Whitey 1
thanks kkk for standing up and defending southe... 1 hr rebel 3
Black people have every reason to hate whites 1 hr GroidDroidVoid 38
BW says she's sick of immigrants 5 hr 9345Sanity Is Pea... 54
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 5 hr 9345Sanity Is Pea... 2,606
More from around the web