Do Black women like Spanish men?
Roller blader

New Castle, DE

#276 Oct 21, 2011
I'm not fond of men from Spain.
little miss

Bolton, UK

#277 Dec 18, 2011
spanish men are hot, all latin men are!!
xrter

Richmond Hill, Canada

#278 Mar 9, 2012
There is barley any Spaniards in North America. So the chances of them getting into a relationship with black women is 1%. Just saying. But if the spaniards immigrated form the mid 18 century then this would have been a totally different story.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#279 Mar 9, 2012
I would never date an el salvadoran.
alegrahottie

Kissimmee, FL

#280 Apr 25, 2012
im black and spanish ...i love white guys and spanish men they are sexy and i was brouht up loves sees no color...i have a beautiful mixed son and i will never date a blk man never
UruEuWauWau

Campo Grande, Brazil

#281 Apr 25, 2012
Yank BWs like whoever gives 'em 5-10 mins of the day. Keheheheh ;-D
SPANIARDDDD

Santa Cruz De Tenerife, Spain

#282 Aug 9, 2012
In spain people throw stones in black people faces and usually piss on african women when theyre walking around. There are no cats in Spain and the streets are paved with cheese. Every day we go to see bullfights and every single men and woman likes to dance flamenco and play guitar. All the children in spain are descendant of Antonio banderas and Penelope Cruz. And yes, you can look up our country on the south america map.
Ardeur

United States

#283 Aug 10, 2012
If you look like Iker Casillas or Jesus Nevas... Yes!!
Most spanish and men are really hot so why not.
stace

United States

#284 Aug 21, 2012
Hey I am a Puerto Rican male and all the women I've dated are black women and I love it I love my Puerto Rican women but that's all I date is black women I'm attracted to them.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#285 Aug 21, 2012
stace wrote:
Hey I am a Puerto Rican male and all the women I've dated are black women and I love it I love my Puerto Rican women but that's all I date is black women I'm attracted to them.
GTFOH phaggot looking Latino mofos. All of you look the same with your punka** haircuts and plucked eyebrows. Sissy mofos. Leave BW alone. They're stupid and gullible so don't try to take advantage of them.
Desta

New York, NY

#286 Aug 21, 2012
a Spaniard from spain, probably yes
CameroonsLady

United States

#287 Nov 28, 2012
I'm african and love MEN, in general! I personal think interracial couples are cute but seeing two people in love is such a beautiful thing,period.

P.S.
Every race is racist. Black Americans are racist against Africans
sweetcocoa

United States

#288 Nov 28, 2012
Spanish men are hot

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#289 Nov 28, 2012
What he means is do AA women like Latino men. Obviously Afro Latinas like their own Afro Latino men.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#290 Nov 28, 2012
Sorry! I just noticed that the thread refers to Spaniards.
sweetcocoa

United States

#291 Nov 28, 2012
Brainiac2 wrote:
What he means is do AA women like Latino men. Obviously Afro Latinas like their own Afro Latino men.
Not always true
Tseko

Mamoudzou, Mayotte

#292 Jan 17, 2013
Wow, this is from long ago hey. I'm from South Africa and I am obsessed about inter-racial love! considering the History of my country, it doesn't happen a lot, it seems like it's like that in other countries as well :) but God wants all these mixtures, I find them beautiful, spread the love, regardless of the person's colour! yep oh that's how we spell color in South Africa!
Black Deal

United States

#293 Jan 17, 2013
gsuman918 wrote:
I am originally from Cartagena, Spain and the moment I moved to Georgia the first thing I noticed was the beauty of black women, thier exotic features were so attractive to me. I have typical Mediterranean features (dark hair, skin that tans easily, hazel eyes) Would many black women find this attractive? I notice that not too many of the white people here date blacks so I have been dismayed by that. I would really appreciate people's opinons.
Man plenty of BW in Spain with you white mfs
Hey

United States

#294 Feb 16, 2013
Im a black female, and all I date is non-black men
mama Lanegra

Newark, NJ

#295 Feb 28, 2013
Yes we love Spanish man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min LOC 1,432,949
MSNBC: Trump won 9 min Cigar Face25 94
What Exactly is "SEXUAL HARASSMENT" ??? 14 min Drilling for the ... 90
Black women stop being so DESPERATE.....White M... (Aug '10) 24 min yuk 289
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA (Nov '15) 34 min dcool 1,213
No friends, lonely, need help:) (Dec '09) 37 min bob 14
Is There a subtle genocide going on in the Us ??? 45 min dcool 114
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 59 min dcool 283
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 1 hr WeTheSheeple 1,385
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Michel Montvert 48,919
More from around the web