Do Black women like Spanish men?

Do Black women like Spanish men?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Since: Sep 08

Statesboro, GA

#1 Sep 16, 2008
I am originally from Cartagena, Spain and the moment I moved to Georgia the first thing I noticed was the beauty of black women, thier exotic features were so attractive to me. I have typical Mediterranean features (dark hair, skin that tans easily, hazel eyes) Would many black women find this attractive? I notice that not too many of the white people here date blacks so I have been dismayed by that. I would really appreciate people's opinons.
twistedbabydoll

East Lansing, MI

#2 Sep 16, 2008
Oh....wow. I though Spanish (Spaniards/Iberian) men hated Black women. Or thought they were prostitutes.

I'm Black and I find Mediterranean features to be very attractive (if the man is attractive)

Since: Sep 08

Statesboro, GA

#3 Sep 16, 2008
That is not true! We do not have many Black Africans in my country so I guess we never developed the animosity that I see in Georgia, that is ggod to hear though! My American friends told me not to go for a black girl becasue they probably wouldn't find me attractive they said that they only date black men (from what I have seen this is very true I have not seen many white guy/black girl couples)
just passing thru

New Orleans, LA

#4 Sep 16, 2008
wow i think spain guys are hot. They are by far one of the most beautiful/sexiest men ever. I also thought that spaniards hated black girls and thought that they were ugly. So,i've never tried to mingle with them. A lot of black girls think this way. Just give your best forward and go with it. Good luck hun <3

“Learn to love yourself first!!”

Since: Oct 07

Georgia Peach

#5 Sep 16, 2008
Ive seen many attractive Spanish men

Since: Aug 08

Keyport, NJ

#6 Sep 16, 2008
well i dated this Barcelonian guy.....he was very attractive but that was less far the reason y i dated him....he was a darn cool,funny,passionate dude..his accent and the way he expressed himself was mind-blowing..he was an artist...he made these crazy paintings of me...but i would get them...he was basically just amazing....me i'm not self centered when it comes to dating...there are some black woman like that...so yea if u spot them then ur in luck....

Since: Mar 08

United States

#7 Sep 16, 2008
gsuman918 wrote:
My American friends told me not to go for a black girl becasue they probably wouldn't find me attractive they said that they only date black men (from what I have seen this is very true I have not seen many white guy/black girl couples)
Well, welcome to Topix.
And you should know that in America, people will lie and slande the black woman's name, so ignore ALL of them.
just passing thru

New Orleans, LA

#8 Sep 17, 2008
tigress aka Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, welcome to Topix.
And you should know that in America, people will lie and slande the black woman's name, so ignore ALL of them.
bump

“Nuclearrrrrrrr ”

Since: Aug 08

DENTON, TEXAS

#10 Sep 18, 2008
Twisted Sisters wrote:
Freaking Traitors! You ugly a** b**tches have nothing else better to do than kiss the a** of Non-Black men! Get a life, educate yourselves and quit watching that sell-out b**tch Tyra. You MOFo's always on the White and Latino's dyck! WTF!
wow...funny but wow!

spikewebbe

Since: Oct 07

Boston, MA

#11 Sep 18, 2008
Twisted Sisters wrote:
Freaking Traitors! You ugly a** b**tches have nothing else better to do than kiss the a** of Non-Black men! Get a life, educate yourselves and quit watching that sell-out b**tch Tyra. You MOFo's always on the White and Latino's dyck! WTF!
Wow, how do you really feel???? What if a sister dates an Asian guy???
Twisted Sisters

New Braunfels, TX

#12 Sep 18, 2008
spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, how do you really feel???? What if a sister dates an Asian guy???
He better be f**king Bruce Lee otherwise I will hurt both of them! When will our bytches ever learn? Hopefully all this sh*t is mostly going on in Cali.

spikewebbe

Since: Oct 07

Boston, MA

#13 Sep 18, 2008
Twisted Sisters wrote:
<quoted text>He better be f**king Bruce Lee otherwise I will hurt both of them! When will our bytches ever learn? Hopefully all this sh*t is mostly going on in Cali.
Okay, sounds like you put our sisters on a pedistal which is fine but you might want to stop calling them "bytches". By the way, Spike Lee, Bruce Lee is dead--how about a Jet Li?

AKJ

“akj”

Level 1

Since: May 08

I love my lil son..:)

#14 Sep 18, 2008
gsuman918 wrote:
I am originally from Cartagena, Spain and the moment I moved to Georgia the first thing I noticed was the beauty of black women, thier exotic features were so attractive to me. I have typical Mediterranean features (dark hair, skin that tans easily, hazel eyes) Would many black women find this attractive? I notice that not too many of the white people here date blacks so I have been dismayed by that. I would really appreciate people's opinons.
I date all races!!!
Latina Lover

United States

#15 Sep 18, 2008
spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, sounds like you put our sisters on a pedistal which is fine but you might want to stop calling them "bytches". By the way, Spike Lee, Bruce Lee is dead--how about a Jet Li?
How about your Momma MoFo!

spikewebbe

Since: Oct 07

Boston, MA

#16 Sep 18, 2008
Latina Lover wrote:
<quoted text>How about your Momma MoFo!
Leave my mother out of it and once you find out who yours is I'll do the same.

“This was so much FUN!”

Since: Sep 08

Thomasville, GA

#17 Sep 18, 2008
gsuman918 wrote:
I am originally from Cartagena, Spain and the moment I moved to Georgia the first thing I noticed was the beauty of black women, thier exotic features were so attractive to me. I have typical Mediterranean features (dark hair, skin that tans easily, hazel eyes) Would many black women find this attractive? I notice that not too many of the white people here date blacks so I have been dismayed by that. I would really appreciate people's opinons.
actually a lot of black womn do find that attractive. they just probably are thinking tht u dont like black women so they doont approach u. ur in statesboro? so u must go to georgia southern? i used to go there

“This was so much FUN!”

Since: Sep 08

Thomasville, GA

#18 Sep 18, 2008
just passing thru wrote:
<quoted text>
bump
what do u mean when u say bump?

“Nuclearrrrrrrr ”

Since: Aug 08

DENTON, TEXAS

#19 Sep 18, 2008
Kristen_08 wrote:
<quoted text>
what do u mean when u say bump?
yeah ive been wondering the same thing???

Since: Sep 08

Statesboro, GA

#20 Sep 18, 2008
Thank you ladies for the comments! It is a shame that some people still do not see beauty but color when they see a person that looks different from themselves. I will definitely go out and not hesitate to talk to black girls anymore! On the "Spanish people not liking blacks " I think that that it just a thing that Latin Americans have but from the countries I have been to it does not seem nearly as bad as in the U.S. people there seem to date whoever they want, but thanks again to every one!

“Maryland Chic”

Since: Sep 08

Fort Washington Maryland

#21 Sep 22, 2008
I would definitely date a Spanish guy. My ex boyfriend in fact was spanish and I'm black. I can understand you being unsure though. I date all different kinds of races and I really find spanish men attractive. Sounds like a person on this forum has alot of negativity and jealousy in their hearts to be so mad because black women actually find other races attractive. I say go for it. Believe me, you'll definitely find black women who will date you. As stated before, alot of them are probably just as nervous as you about approaching you because they're not sure of the response. :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mom from interracial Cheerios commercial pregna... 5 min Hmm 30
I love women but hate women who hate themselves... 9 min Spinning 360 waves 3
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 11 min FireFellow44 52,355
Trump has Melania and black men don't 12 min White 31
The real reason black men hate white men 19 min White 24
I'm a sissy for massa 20 min sissyblack 9
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min JCPete 1,745,669
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 52 min FireFellow44 104
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 2 hr Trollslayer 78
Melania get yourself a Black Man!!! 2 hr SoSoSorry89 327
Meanwhile in cracker news 2 hr White 84
Shit white people do 4 hr Kang 276