The White Homosexaual Agenda
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shadow

Lexington, KY

#37 Nov 22, 2013
The sodomite agenda is pushed by Jews! They destroy every society they infest. Who controls the media and Wall St? Who pushes politicans around with groups like APIAC? Who spies on the USA, sells military secrets to China? Who was the biggest profiteers of slavery and one of the largest groups of slave owners, even though they only made up about 2% of the population!

Yes, the evil, Satanic Jews!
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#38 Nov 23, 2013
Shadow wrote:
The sodomite agenda is pushed by Jews! They destroy every society they infest. Who controls the media and Wall St? Who pushes politicans around with groups like APIAC? Who spies on the USA, sells military secrets to China? Who was the biggest profiteers of slavery and one of the largest groups of slave owners, even though they only made up about 2% of the population!
Yes, the evil, Satanic Jews!
Blame the Jew.

At first it was "blame whitey". Now it's the Jews. Usually, the crime falls on the head of some black guy, but this time it's the Jews. Nobody takes RESPONSIBILITY for anything, but when it's time to point the finger everyone has a say.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#39 Nov 23, 2013
For the record my neighbors are gay. There are two gay households across the street from me. Gays are usually nice people. They are no where near as xenophobic, hateful, and ignorant as straight people are known to be. They mind their own business and don't harass anyone. I'm straight and married with a kid, but I've never experienced any neighborhood problems from gay people. They don't burn any crosses and they don't rob people. I just find them to be better neighbors.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#41 Nov 23, 2013
Big Knob wrote:
Homosexuality is a greek conscept, the greeks used women for procreation, but lusted after the ass of men.......its a euro-centric concept & blacks who fall into that life-perversion-style have been brainwashed , and have become eurocentric persepctive negros........
Phoenix is a white boy, who use jesus as a cover while pretending to be a bw, pro-ir for women, but anti-ir for bm, but in a suttle manor......another one of the devils tricks.......use religion.
I believe it. This may explain why some men have deep HATRED toward women, like some of those men in the Middle East who throw acid on their women or beat them up for the smallest things. I bet many of them are closet homosexuals who only view women for pro-creation. A REAL man who see's the beauty in a woman would NOT show so much hatred toward them IMO.
Style

London, UK

#42 May 4, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,418,830
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 3 min Severa-williams 349
Do Black men like Asian girls? (Jul '13) 5 min Drilling for the ... 921
News Opinion: Racism, bigotry charges take president... 21 min Drilling for the ... 2
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 39 min Sicklecell Supporter 35
News Montel Williams Blasts Donald Trump: a A Racist... 46 min Sicklecell Supporter 2
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 49 min Michel Montvert 513
Black Failure 4 hr LMBAO 63
More from around the web